- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the next part of the Alternate Universe story.  Written with my anonymous writing partner.

Ashley was having a much needed self care day.  Just her having some apartment with a pizza and some mindless television.  A quiet relaxing evening just to herself.  No work, no family, and for once, no shrinking!  It felt so peaceful, and then her phone buzzed.

 

"Hello?" she answered.  

 

"Ashley!  Thank god you answered, I need some help!" her mom cried out on the other end, sounding worried.

 

"Mom?  What's wrong?" Ashley asked, pausing her show.

 

"Honey, it's your father.  He was out drinking with some co-workers, but he didn't want to leave so they left him.  Those guys were his ride, so now he's stuck there.  I need you to go pick him up and drive him home," she explained.  Ashley felt her eye twitch, regretting answering the phone.

 

"Mom, can't you pick him up?" she asked pleadingly.

 

"Sweetie, I would, but my car is still in the shop.  I don't get it back for another three days.  Your father's car is still parked at his work.  He spent all his cash at the bar.  Please Ashley?  I wouldn't be asking you if it wasn't important."

 

Ashley let out a long sigh and pinched the bridge of her nose between two fingers.  "Fine, mom.  I'll go get dressed and pick him up," she said, caving to pressure.  No matter what's hapened in the past, she couldn't leave her dad in a bar all night.

 

"Thank you so much sweetie!  But the bar closes in fifteen minutes, just go there in your pajamas.  Okay, thank again, loev you!" she said swiftly before hanging up the phone.  Ashley sat with her mouth open for a solid minute before grunting and rushing out of her apartment.

 

Dressed in a thin, white tank top and booty shorts, Ashley got in her car and raced towards the bar.  She felt absolutely ridiculous looking like this, but at least it was late at night.  No one she knew would see her like this.

 

Ashley pulled into the parking lot and hopped out, leaving the keys in her car underneath the seat.  These clothes didn't have pockets, and she wasn't about to hold pointy keys in her cleavage.  Besides, it would only be a few minutes.  Ashley walked into the bar and grimaced.  It was completely empty except for one man slumped over the bar.  Even the bartender was nowhere in sight.

 

She sighed, wondering how her dad ended up being such a drunk and walked over to him.  "Dad?  It's time to go," she said, nudging his shoulder a couple times.  He groaned a bit, but stayed still.

 

"C'mon dad, mom says it's time to go home," she said again, trying to pull his shoulder off the bar.  Ray finally looked up a bit from the bar towards Ashley.  

 

"Ashley!  What're you doing here?" he slurred, reaching his arms out to embrace his daughter.  Ashley yelped a bit as strong arms picked her off the ground and pulled her into a hug.

 

"Daddy!  What are you doing?!" she yelled, unconsciously using the name he demanded from her at work.

 

"I'm not leaving yet!" Ray said stubbornly.  "I'm gonna go to that club and find my favorite stripper.  But don't tell your mother," Ray whispered as loudly as possible and began to laugh.

 

Before Ray could embarass her any further, Ashley felt herself getting pulled from the inside.  It was the first time she was somewhat happy to be shrunken again.

 

But that flicker of happiness faded when she noticed she was standing on top of twitching and shaking ground.  She gulped loudly and looked up, finding herself standing just above her dad's erection...at two inches tall.

 

"OH, FUCK YES!" Ray said, reaching down and grabbing Ashley off his crotch.  "THERE YOU ARE!  I GUESS YOU MISSED YOUR DADD TO MUCH TO STAY AWAY, HUH?" he asked with a big smile on his face.  Ashley gagged at his rancid beer breath.

 

"I MISSED YOU TOO, SLUT.  MY WIFE SAYS I'M NOT ALLOWED TO SEE YOU ANYMORE.  MADE YOU A LITTLE LONEY, DIDN'T I?" he taunted.  "BUT MAYBE THERE'S A WAY FOR US TO BE TOGETHER WITHOUT HER KNOWING?" he asked with a wink.

 

Ashley felt her heart drop at the question.  What on earth could he be planning now?

 

She receieved her answer as Ray brought her over his head and opened his mouth wide.  Ashley screamed as she hung above his maw, struggling to grab onto his finger for safety.  Ray took the squirming as excitement, however, and smiled a bit.

 

He let the naked woman drop from his grip before landing directly on his slick tongue.  Ray swished her around, rubbing her down with his tongue as he tasted her skin.  He kept his mouth open so his favorite slut could get one last look outside.  Then, without warning, he pushed her back towards his throat and swallowed.

 

He washed her down with a last of his beer and let out a loud belch.  "Oh fuck yeah, delicious.  If I can't keep you as a slut, I can keep you as a snack," he chuckled to himself, patting his gut.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley was in complete terror.  She had plummeted down her father's throat before landing in a pool with a splash.  She took a lungful of foul, sour air and began to tread water.  Her father's stomach was pitch black, hotter than an oven and reaked of beer and acid.

 

The constant churning muscles kept waves of stomach acids washing over her, making her skin start to itch.  "Dad!  Let me out of here!  Please, it's me!  Ashley!" she screamed before her head was dunked under the surface.

 

But Ray couldn't hear her.  He had fallen asleep once again at the bar counter.

 

Thankfully, he was woken up again about fifteen minutes later.

 

"Alright Ray, time's up.  Time to get going," an authoritative voice said while patting his back.  Ray looked up to see Roxxie, the bartender.  She was a tall and muscular woman with numerous tattoos and dyed red hair.  

 

"Ah, come on babe.  One more beer?" Ray asked, shaking his empty bottle at her.

 

"I told you half an hour ago, you're cut off.  And we're closing now.  I told you that you could stay another half hour to wait for a ride, and no one is here yet.  So you gotta go wait outside," she said firmly, folding her arms across her generous chest.

 

"Now don't be like that, how about we go to your place instead?" he asked, reaching aroudn her and grabbing her ass.

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Ray screamed as he was tossed out the front door.  He looked back towards the door, one of his eyes now black.

 

"I warned you to keep your hands off me, Ray.  Don't bother coming back unless you feel like apologizing," Roxxie said before locking the door to the bar.

 

"Fucking dykee," Ray grumbled shakily, getting to his feet with a feeling of indignation.  He tried to walk down the sidewalk, but stumbled with every step.  Was the room spinning?  It felt like everything was spinning and his stomach was churning.

 

Ray collapsed into some bushes and began to violently vomit.  He sprayed beer and bile and pieces of mostly digested steak from earlier in the night.  But another little morsel ended up getting launched back out too.

 

A few seconds later, Ashley felt herself growing back to her full height.  Ray looked up from his  own vomit to see the face of his dauhter, Ashley, looking back.

 

"Oh hey Ashley, when ddi you get here?" he asked with a chuckle.  A moment later, Ray collapsed onto his side and passed out cold.

 

Ashley sat there in the dirt, covered ni vomit while staring at her dad.  "You're such a piece of shit," she grumbled, getting to her feet and dragging her dad back over to the car.

 

It took nearly twenty minutes, but she managed to force him into the back seat.  She was dead silent as she drove her father home.  When she made it to their house, she didn't bother being careful.  She simply pulled her dad out and threw him on the front lawn before driving away.

 

Arriving back home, she walekd up the stairs to her floor.  As she walked towards her door, she heard her neighbor open the door and gasp.  She looked down at herself and saw she was still wearing only tattered remains of her pajama pants, and was still covered in vomit.

 

She looked at her stunned neighbor and sneered.  "Take a good, long look, James.  I know you watch me sunbathing, so enjoy it," she said venomously and flipped him off.  Storming back into her apartment, she texted her mom while heating up the shower.

 

"NEVER doing that again," she sent before washing off the mess.

 

Apparently, even a single self care day was impossible for her now.  She was starting to realize that she would be her parent's toy more often than she was ready for.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come....