- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's an alternate version of what happened after the events of Chapter 5.

 

All chapters following this branch will be written with my co-wrtier who wishes to remain anonymous.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it you dirty little bitch!  Harder!" a drunk man yelled.

 

"Yes daddy," an obedient voice called back, so quiet it was nearly a whisper.  The man moaned loudly soon after.  The wonderful feeling he had experienced before had gotten much more intense almost instantly.  He could barely last another ten seconds before he came.

 

He shuddered and moaned as his cock pulsed.  He then slumped back in his seat with a relaxed sigh.  He was motionless for a few seconds, likely about to pass out.  "Was I good for you?" the small voice called up again.  The man looked down at his pants, seeming to just remember the owner of the voice.

 

A small stripper was standing at four inches tall next to his now flacid penis.  He had been recommended to book a private session with her by a close friend of his.  He thought that he had been over exaggerating, but clearly that wasn't the case.  "Fuck yeah.  I wish I could take you home with me," he chuckled, groping her ass with his fingertips.  

 

"Awww, such a shame.  I'm sure we'd have lots of fun together.  Too bad that's not an option, so I guess you'll have to come and see me again really soon, okay?" she asked in a sweet voice before kissing one of his fingers.

 

"Babe, just try keeping me away," the man said.  He was brimming with confidence, thinking he had earned the affection of this glorious little woman.

 

After he paid with a two hundred percent tip, he left feeling like a winner, although the girl that he thought was crazy about him, simply looked bored once he was away.  "Alright, another good night so far," Ashley said to herself as she went to go shower off the sweat and cum covering her.

 

Ashley had been working as a stripper for SW Express for nearly three years now.  When she first started here, she was terrified of some customers.  The fear of customers touching her and forcing her to do whatever they wanted was overwhelming.  But, that changed when her father had become a regular customer of hers'.  He had come aroudn once a month for over a year, forcing her to make him cum in various ways.  The amount of humiliation and trauma she suffered almost made her go insane.

 

Thankfully, it ended once her mom found out.  Well, neither of her parents knew that her dad's favorite stripper was actually their daughter.  Her dad was always drunk when he came here, and she was too tiny to be recognized.  And she would NEVER tell either of them.  

 

But even though it was over, Ashley's self-esteem would never recover.  Like the customer just now, she had been flooded with requests to go back into a private booth.  And unlike the old her, she always accepted them.  Security kept her safe, so she wasn't worried about being kidnapped.  And even when they wanted her to do things that broke the rules, like giving them a full body jerk off, she accepted.  In her mind, it wasn't that bad.  At least it wasn't her father.

 

She had actually gotten this job to get through nursing school.  Though her schooling had ended already, she was still choosing to work here.  For one reason, there weren't any job openings for nurses in her area.  Ashley would have to move to another state if she wanted to work at a hospital.  

 

And, her self image had been ruined during that year she spent as her dad's sex toy.  Somewhere in her mind, she felt that this was the only place she belonged.  That a tiny sex toy was the only thing she ever deserved to be.

 

AFter she finished showering, she looked at the clock.  12:45 a.m.  The club closes at 1:00 a.m., but that's usually just for the last round of dances and drinks before sending people home.  She still had 45 minutes left on her shift, but she had already had eighteen private sessions today alone.  The exhaustion was killing her, so she dressed in a robe and walked to Paulina's office.  She knocked twice before entering. 

 

As soon as she entered she was silenced by her boss holding up a single finger.  She seemed to be in the middle of a phone call.  "Of course it's possible!  But is it really worth my...How much?  Okay, I can work with that, but how often do you plan to do it?  Yeah, that should be alright.  Okay, you have yourself a deal!  You can expect your package in three days!  Okay, okay.  I'll drop it off myself tomorrow.  You have a good night," she said before hanging up the phone. 

 

"Ashley, what's up?" the middle aged woman asked.  Lately, her psychopathic boss had been nicer to her.  Possibly because Ashley had been bringing in a lot more customers and money into the club.

 

"Is it alright if I clock out a bit early today?  I don't think there's anyone else needing a dance tonight, and I've had a lot of guys ask for me today," she explained.

 

"Ashley dear, you go right ahead!  You're off for the next two days, right?"

 

"Yeah, and I'll be there for that meeting in three days during my half shift."

 

"Then I don't see a problem with cutting out a bit early.  You definitely deserve it!" she said a bit too nicely for Ashley's comfort.  She thought for sure she would at least demand she stay and clean up.

 

"Okay, thanks Paulina," she said, leaving her office feeling a little happy at the special treatment.  But as she left, the club owner smiled as she looked at her computer screen.

 

"45 minutes isn't too bad, besides, you'll be earning me money even on your days off now," she said with a wicked grin.

 

The next day, AShley was at her parent's house.  Ever since "the incident" she tried her best to avoid seeing her family.  But the washing maching in her building was broken, and her local laundromat flooded.  So the only option left for her was to do laundry at their houes.

 

Her mom happily agreed to let her use it, on the condition she finishes the laundry already in there.  Ashley cringed when she opened the dryer to see it was a load of her dad's clothes.  Seeing his briefs, and having to touch them made her flashback to when he had come by the club.  Forcing her inside this same pair of underwear all those times.

 

As Ashley felt the feeling of shock, she didn't even notice the doorbell.  Her mother quickly raced to the door and swung it open.  It wasn't until the door closed that she finally snapped out of it.  

 

She tried her best to ignore the feelings of disgust inside herself and quickly placed them in a laundry basket.  If she spent even a second too long doing this, she may end up vomiting everywhere.

 

As she grabbed the last pair of her father's underwear out of the dryer, she heard something from down the hallway.  Her mom was laughing loudly at something.

 

Then, she felt a familiar sensation overtake her.  Like a pull from the inside, as if she was caving in on herself.  She suddenly shrank right out of her clothes!  Ashley yelped at the sudden size change, confused.  The shrink ray wasn't here, so why was she still shrinking?!

 

In a matter of seconds, Ashley found herself landing on a soft bed of cloth that cushioned her fall.  She was glad she was unhurt, but paled when she noticed where she was.  She landed right on her dad's laundry!

 

Her first instinct was to run out of here immediately.  But that thought was interrupted as she heard the approaching sound of footsteps.  If either of her parents saw her tinky like this again and recognized her as the tiny stripper....she didn't even want to think about it!

 

So she did the only thing she could think of.  Scurrying to the front hole, Ashley climbed inside the crotch area of her father's underwwear.  The warm, fresh smelling cloth around her hid her from view as she heard the steps approaching.  She kept a hand over her mouth to keep herself from getting noticed.  At an inch tall, it wouldn't be impossible for them to hear her.  She just prayed they were passing by and not coming here.

 

"Oh good, she's done with my load," Ray's booming voice said from above.  Before Ashley could react, she was jostled as the basket was hauled into the air.  The sense of vertigo hit as Ray casually carried the basket over to his room, unaware of the tiny passenger inside.

 

Ashley covered her mouth tightly with her hand to prevent him from hearing her sobbing.  The very worst possible outcome here was her dad noticing her.  Wheather he realized that she was the stripper, or simply thought she had snuck in to visit him, it wouldn't end well for her.

 

Ray, unaware of his daughter's situation, carried his laundry basket into the bedroom.  His wife, Carolyn, was laying in bed with some type of remote.

 

"Whatcha got there, honey?" he asked curiously, setting the laundry basket on the bed next to her.  Carolyn looked up at him with a sinister smile.  Ashley took a peak out of the underwear, finding herself slightly below her father's crotch.  The sight made her shudder again as she looked for a way to escape.

 

"Remember that little slut you used to go see?  Well, I talked with her boss.  This remote lets me shrink her whenever I want to whatever size I want," she explained.  She showed Ray the screen, which revealed she was currently three inches tall, and alive.

 

To prove a point, she touched a slider and pulled it down, and her size on the screen read one millimeter.  Ashley gasped as she felt her body shrinking even smaller to match the size listed.  Her boss seriously sold someone a remote to her size and didn't tell her?

 

Ray's eyes bulged as he looked at the screen, remembering the little dancer that he played with the year before.  All the experiences they had together.  He even considered buying her outright and making her his permanant toy.  His wife put a stop to it the last time he went to see her, when he planned on making the purchase.

 

As he remembered her, his eyes weren't the only thing that began to bulge out.  Carolyn looked over and loudly sighed.  "So, you still think about that little slut, huh?" she asked, giving Ray a tired look.  He looked away and blushed a bit.  Ashley felt revolted as she saw her father getting hard just thinking about her when tiny.

 

"I mean, you're the one that brought her up," he mumbled, worried about angering her even further.  But his eyes shot back down as he felt the pants zipper getting pulled down.

 

"I guess so, which means it's my job to handle this," she said with a giggle.  Ashley squeaked a little and hid behind a fold in the underwear as her mom's face hovered next to the laundry basket.  If she moved around, she would be spotted instantly.

 

So she was forced to endure the horrific sight of her mom pulling her dad's erect cock out of his underwear.

 

"If it helps you cum faster, you can imagine her on your dick again.  And I'll try to remember what she tasted like," Carolyn said as her mouth opened wide and took in the majority of his girth.

 

Ray moanedloudly as he felt his wife's well-trained tongue going to work on him.  Carolyn hummed as she tasted the salty, musky taste of her husband.  And Ashley closed her eyes and tried to block out the sound of her parents having oral sex literally inches away from her.

 

It only took a few minutes before Ray found himself pumping into Carolyn's mouth, shooting a load down her throat.  Carolyn imagined herself back at the strip club, with that little whore mixed in with his cum, and swallowed.  She swallowed a couple times, but the load proved to be too much.

 

Carolyn coughed, sending a splatter of cum back onto Ray's dick and underwear.  "Ooops, sorry," she said, wiping off a trail of spittle and semen with her hand.  Ray was panting and gasping for air, barely noticing.

 

"Oh, that, totally fine," he said pulling off his pants and underwear, using them to wipe up the splash.  He felt so amazing, nothing could put him in a bad mmood now.  He reached towards the fresh basket of laundry, pulling out the pair on top to replace the stained ones.

 

AShley had plenty of time to move out of the underwear, if she had been paying attention to her surroundings.  But she had closed her eyes and ears when her parents started getting intimate for her own sanity.  And now, she was shaken up as the underwear she was hiding in started to shake and move.  At first, she thought that the laundry basket was simply being moved again, before she saw two feet pass her by on either side.  Ashley screamed in horror as she saw her dad's naked genitals rushing towards her as Ray pulled upo his underwear.  To him, it was a casual motion that only took a second.  Then he pulled up his pants and secured it with his belt.

 

"Thank you, dear.  I love you," he said, kissing Carolyn on the top of her head as he continued on with his chores.  As he went to the closet to put away his clothes, he was unaware of the little passenger inside of his underwear.  

 

"Oh dear god, this is disgusting," Ashley whimpered.  Her tiny, naked body was pinned directly underneath her father's scrotum.  She was just between his balls, caught in a wrinkle.  As soon as the pants came up, she found her surroundings growing unbearably hot and sweaty.  Soon she was unable to tell if it was tears in her eyes, or Ray's ball sweat.

 

She tried to struggle for a little while, but when she moved too quickly, Ray reached down and adjusted his sack.  Ashley screamed in pain as she felt a crushing pressure hit her.  So she could only move slowly and try to escape!

 

But hours later, she was barely any closer to the exit, still trapped beneath her dad's testicles.  Ray did his daily house chores without even noticing he had a passenger.  Only barely feeling a bit turned on and unable to stop thinking about that little stripper.

 

When the day was finished, Ray sighed a little bit as he walked back into his bedroom.  Why was it so hard to stop thinking about that little stripper today?  He hadn't gone to see her for about a year already.

 

"About time," a sultry voice said nearby.  Ray looked over and dropped his jaw as he saw Carolyn again.  She was laying on freshly cleaned sheets, completely naked.  For a woman of fifty years, she was still one of the hottest women he'd ever laid eyes on.

 

He could barely contain himself.  Ray hopped on the mattress and started ripping off his pants and underwear.  It wasn't until he was already half undressed that Carolyn put a finger out.

 

"Shower first, dear.  You stink like sweat," she giggled, wagging her finger.

 

"Oh right.  Well, you can at least check out my ass as I go," he said, pulling off the rest of his clothes and walking into the bathroom, bare naked.  Carolyn chuckled a bit as she rolled over to lay on her back.

 

"Ugh, I swear I can still smell it," she muttered.

 

What neither parent noticed was that as Ray started stripping, his tiny passenger was dropped out.  Ashley screamed as her naked body was flung out of her father's hot, cramped underwear, directly onto her mom's tits.

 

She bounced a couple times off the soft, supple skin before she began to slide down into her cleavage.  The tiny girl tried to claw her way back up, only to find no traction on the soft surface.  

 

As Carolyn rolled over, Ashley found herself trapped in her mom's cleavage near her chest, so close that she could hear her heart beating.  "At least mom bathes," she mumbled to herself, taking a breath of clean air.  Unlike the sweaty nightmare she had spent all day in, her mom's skin at least smelled like lavender oil.  And even if she took a break for a minute to catch her strength, she could probably get away easier than before.

 

In the comfort of her mother's bosom, she passed out for a few minutes for some desperately needed rest.  But she was awoken by a sudden shift in her surroundings and hearing the booming voices of her parents above her.  

 

"There he is.  My clean, sexy man," Carolyn said in a flirty tone.  Ashley opened her eyes just in time to see Ray's buck-naked body crawling into bed over her mother.

 

"God, you're perfect," he said, reaching out a hand and grabbing a handful of Carolyn's enormous breast.  Considering her large breasts, Ashley's position didn't even shift despite him fondling a handful.

 

"I swear, some days I think you just married me for my tits," she giggled, biting her lower lip.  "Here, let's give you a real feel of them" she said, laying flat on her back as she pushed her breasts together.

 

Ray, seeing the signal, smiled from ear to ear.  He lowered himself down, slowly pressing his erect cock into his wife's cleavage.

 

Carolyn smiled and began to knead her breasts into her husband's member as he pumps in and out of her tits.  

 

They were both heavily panting, which drowned out the faint screaming emanating from Carolyn's bosom.  Ashley was panicking, flailing about and trying to escape.

 

She had tried to get free, but her mom's boobs were squeezing her painfully hard, making escape impossible.  And when she looked around, she had just enough time to see her dad lowering himself and inserting his cock towards her.

 

During his first few pumps, she saw his member pass by a few inches away.  Close enough that she could see the familiar veins that she's felt numerous times before.

 

However, the ext pump was lined up too perfectly.  As Ray pulled back, he thrusted his dick and ran it along Carolyn's chest.  Ashley yelped as she felt something hot, wet and sticky enveloping her body at a rapid pace!

 

She stuck out her arms to try and stop it, just as she was scooped up and pushed forward.  Ashley was finally free from her mom's breasts, only to find herself chest deep inside her dad's cock slit.

 

Faster than she could react, Ray pulled back to continue getting tit fucked by his wife.  It took all the strength Ashley had to hold her arms against the spongy head, or else she would get forced down into her daddy's balls.

 

Ray suddenly felt even more amazing than before.  He got a carnal look in his eyes as he groaned.  A flood of precum started rising up, soaking Ashley as it washed over her body.

 

"I know that look, gonna cum in my mouth again?" Carolyn asked, opening her mouth wide and pointing it towards her cock.  Ashley felt her blood run cold as she saw her mother's maw rushing towards her.  Something deep inside was telling her that she would probably swallow her this time.

 

But thankfully, her daddy pulled away and sat up.  "Oh no, I have a better idea," he said in a low tone.  He moved down the bed a bit and got in the missionary position.

 

"No, oh please.  God if you exist no.." Ashley whimpered as she was forced to watch her mom's pussy rapidly approaching.

 

"Oh!" Carolyn cried out as she felt Ray enter her.  His hands shot up as he began aggressively groping her breasts as he thrusted back and fourth.

 

Ashley couldn't hear her parents grunting and moaning over her own screams as she was battered around inside both of her parents at once.  This was hell.  It had to be hell.

 

Over the span of twenty minutes, Ashley's parents vigorously went at it.  Ray's libido was rapidly spiking for some reason today.  And Carolyn was happy to finally finish at the same time as Ray without having to rely on her toys.

 

After they finished, they lay splayed out on the bed, completely exhausted.  "God, I love you," Ray said between his panting.

 

"Love you too," Carolyn replied immediately.

 

It only took a few minutes for them to fade away into sleep.  They would just have to clean themselves off in the morning.

 

Meanwhile, Ashley was struggling to move.  After her father had cum inside her mother, she thought she would be trapped inside her mom's pussy.  But turns out, Carolyn is a bit of a squirter.

 

Ashley was launched out of her mom's womanhood, covered in cum and sex juices.  She was trying to run off the bed while they weren't moving, but was struggling.  Her body was battered and bruised.  And on top of it, the sticky fluids covereing her body were cooling off.

 

Cum began to harden, making her plastered to her parent's sheets as nothing more than a crusty stain.  She struggled for hours, but failed to free herself.  Ashley ended up passing out between their naked bodies, praying she could escape in the morning.