- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the last chapter of the story.

Ashley may not have liked it, but there was a deal in place between her psychotic boss Paulina and her drunken, horny father, Ray.  This deal meant that whenever Ray was a customer at the club, Ashley could be his own personal stripper.  When Ashley found out about this, she was mortified.  She tried everything she could to convince Paulina not to do this.  She told her about how Ray had abused her and taken her to the curtained-off room after the security guard had turned the other way.  Rather than listen to Ashley, Paulina just laughed and told her not to worry about it.  The immediate fallout of this was Ashley getting an insanely large tip that night, and the security guard getting shrunken and eaten by Paulina.

 

Over the next year and a half, the idea of having to deal with her father, drunkenly stumbling into the strip club and demanding she dance for him was always a looming presence in Ashley's mind.  She had threatened to Paulina that she would quit if "that man" kept coming in.  Paulina's response was always the same.  "Go ahead, but you're not gonna find a job that pays this good anywhere else," she would say.  She was right.  Ashley needed this job, and Paulina knew it.

 

Ashley also knew if she simply explained the situation properly, it would be enough for it to end.  However, she couldn't do it.  After everything she had done, there was no way she could admit to her boss or co-workers that it was her father that kept coming in.  So she quietly hid her shame from them.

 

Ray didn't come in often, but when he did, it was always terrifyingly embarrassing.  About every five weeks, Ray would turn up, usually smashed off of Jim Beam and Heineken.  The other strippers would always tease poor Ashley about it, even though no one had any idea what Ashley and Ray's ACTUAL relationship was.

 

"Hey Ashley, your daddy is here to see you."

 

"Ashley that older guy's cock sure loves you."

 

"Ashley when are you and Ray moving in together?"

 

These comments cut Ashley to her core, though she always refused to show it.  She could do this.  Just power through this job, finish up medical school, and then this chapter of her life was over, right?  Her home life with her parents was growing more distant.  She was purposely trying to spend less and less time around her parent's house.  She could barely even even look at her dad anymore.  The thought of him being an intoxicated giant and using her like a sex toy still infuriated and disgusted her.

 

Not to mention her sense of self worth quickly began to plummet.  She began to accept more offers to go back into the private rooms and do whatever the customers wanted.  Even if they got handsy, wanted her to get them off, and verbayy abuse her, it didn't matter.  All she could think now was "at least it's not my dad."

 

One thing Ashley really hated was the expensive deal between Ray and Paulina involved Ray getting to choose Ashley's size.  She was always presented to the giant drunk at about three inches tall, preventing Ray from ever getting a good look at her that would cause him to recognize his own daughter.

 

More often than not, Ashley would be used the same as before.  She would parade around Ray's giant cock, use it as a strip pole, swing on it, grind on it, all until the giant came all over her.  Ashley hated this, but knew it was only part of the job.  She knew when to hold her breath, when to close her eyes and after that, Ray would wipe her off, verbally degrade her, and she would eventually be returned to normal.

 

However, there were a few times when Ray deviated from his normal routine.  One such time, he was alone with Ashley in a curtained-off room and asked Paulina to shrink her to an inch tall.  Paulina happily obliged and used the device to make Ashley very tiny.  After forcing the tinier stripper to rub up against and worship his cock, Ray grasped the horrified Ashley in his hands and brought her towards his anus.  

 

The woman screamed and begged her father to stop, but Ray was having none of it.  The giant shoved the miniaturized stripper up his asshole.  He then began to masturbate furiously.  Ashley was mortified inside the dark, damp and disgusting prison.  Ray kept the poor woman up there for nearly a half hour before digging her out.

 

Several days after that, Ashley was visiting her parents when her father farted.  This triggered a terrifying flashback for Ashley, who had to rush to the bathroom to vomit.  Her father was concerned, not knowing exactly why this had happened.

 

Several visits later, Ashley was put through another traumatic experience with her father.  This time, she was again shrunk to about half an inch tall.  Ray grabbed the tiny stripper and dropped her onto his ball sack with his massive, erect cock holding her in place.  Paulina then treated Ray to a lap dance from Rosita, Ashley's favorite co-worker, and a Latina with a truly massive ass.  Rosita ground on Ray's cock and eventually Ashley ended up trapped in between of Rosita's ass cheeks.  She remained there for the next twenty minutes until Rosita eventually found her and pulled her out, but not before fartinf on the tiny woman several times.

 

About two months later, his visit nearly broke her.  After she had done her normal routine and made her father cum, he helped to rinse her off in the sink.  Then he said he wanted to "give his obedient little slut a thank you gift."  He then proceeded to pop Ashley inside his mouth where he licked her all over.  She had been terrified, wondering if she was about to be devoured.  But after a few seconds, he pushed her upper body out of his lips.  He then began to dig his tongue into her pussy.  No matter how much she screamed and begged him to stop, she couldn't stop him from giiving her an orgasm inside his mouth.  That nearly made her quit and run away from this situation, but she only had half a year of school left, so she held on.

 

However, it was one final visit that really put the stamp on the activities between tiny Ashley and her massive, unaware father.  Ray was there for one of his usual visits, and this time in particular he wanted Ashley smaller than she had ever been before.  Ashley protested, but Ray and Paulina decided to reduce Ashley down to a quarter inch tall, roughly the size of an ant.  Terrified, Ashley was placed on the head of Ray's cock.  All Ray wanted was for her to get down onto her hands and knees and rub the area around his slit.  She shuddered as her hand slipped inside, making Ray moan loudly.  Ashley just wanted for this to all be over so she could go home and dry heave.

 

Suddenly, the curtain was pulled back.  A towering brunette, who appeared to be a fifty-year-old towering goddess, stood in the doorway.  The tipsy Ray and tiny Ashley both looked on in terror.  "Mom?!" screamed Ashley.

 

Carolyn, Ashley's mom stood in the doorway.  Her long brown hair flowed down past her shoulders.  Her triple D cup breasts protruded from her low cut shirt.  She had an evil smile which flashed her pearly white teeth.  "I knew I'd find you here," she said with venom in her voice.  "Where's your slut?"

 

Ray was wide-eyed.  He knew he had been caught red handed, as his erect cock gave away Ashley's location.  Ashley meanwhile, was too terrified and confused to move.  What was her mom doing here?  She simply could not wrap her head around how huge this woman was.

 

Kneeling down on the bed, Carolyn angrily stared at the woman she failed to recognize as her daughter.  How could this tiny bitch pleasure Ray?  That was her job!  "Listen you little whore," Carolyn whispered, which sent a chill down AShley's spine, and a surge of blood into Ray's penis.  "He's mine and you're not gonna pleasure him anymore."

 

Ashley was confused but soon realized in horror what her mom meant.  She screamed as Carolyn opened her mouth and engulfed the head o fRay's penis into it.  She began to suck and pump the shaft of Ray's dick with her hands.  Ray threw his head back and moaned loudly.  Meanwhile, Ashley was crying and screaming hysterically as she was trapped within the moist cave of her mother's mouth.  It didn't take long as Ray was already extremely turned on, when he erupted in a wave of cum within his wife's mouth.

 

For a moment, she swished the contents of her mouth around as if deciding whether to spit or swallow the little whore.  With a playful wink, Carolyn spat the disgusting mixture of sperm, saliva and stripper out into a Kleenex.  After drying her off, CArolyn deposited the tiny woman into a clean tissue.  "Alright mister, you're never coming here again, got it?" she said with a stern look towards Ray.  Ray nodded.

 

Turning her attention back to Ashley, she raised the Kleenex up to her face.  "And you, young lady, if you ever touch my husband again."  Before Ashley could ask what her mother was doing, Carolyn raised the Kleenex up to her face under her nostril.  Ashley screamed in horror as Carolyn blew her nose.  Hard.

 

Pulling the tiny stripper away, Carolyn laughed.  There was an ant sized slut trapped within a sticky yellow swamp.  "Have a nice life, bitch," Carolyn snickered, dropping the tissue onto the bed and grabbing her husband's hand.  They walked out of the room, leaving the sobbing Ashley to wait for Paulina to find her trapped body on the tissue.

 

--

 

Several weeks later, Ashley was eating dinner at her parent's house.  It was her, her dad, mom and brother.  Everyone was digging in, and Ashley was still horrified at everything she had been through.  Every time her mom opened her mouth for a bite, she froze in fear.

 

"Ewww, there's an ant on my napkin," Carolyn said, with a look of disgust draped across her face.  It was a look Ashley could relate to.  Carolyn then proceeded to lift the tissue up to her face and blew her nose.  She drenched the poor creature in mucus, before pulling the tissue away from her face.

 

Ashley shuttered as memories of being trapped in her mom's mucus flooded back into her mind.  She really wanted to get up and leave.  Just get away from her psychotic parents for just a year or six.

 

Ray must've noticed an uncomfortable look on his daughter's face.  "Everything alright sweetie?" he asked.

 

Ashley wasn't even thinking.  "Yes daddy," she said quietly.

 

It went over the head of her mom and brother, but Ashley's father stopped for a second.  That voice seemed strangely familiar.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed!