- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter is right here....

Business at the SW Express was booming.  Lights occasionally flashed in the dim club, as several more women diminished on the stage and were handed out amongst the horny crowd of guys.  A steady beat pumped over the club's speakers, providing the perfect rhythm for strippers and dancers of various sizes to give their dances.  Most of the women were either having a good time or tolerating it fine at least.  Most, but not Ashley.

 

The three inch woman stood on the table, eyes bugging out, jaw agape, at the intoxicated giant who had spent money to receive a lap dance from her.  "D....dad?!" she screamed in disbelief.  What the hell was he doing here?  She could never picture her beloved father doing something as shady as going to a strip club!  But here he was, in all of his giant glory.

 

"Well hey little lady, I'm Ray," her dad laughed, his pungent breath wafting down over Ashley's tiny body.  It was a combination of beer and whiskey, something Ashley was very familiar with having recently graduated college.  Before she could do anything, her father lowered his giant right index finger down on top of her head.  She screamed in surprise as he rolled it back, gently touching her hair.  The finger continued down her back but stopped just above her ass.  "Yeah, you'll do great," Ray said with a grin.

 

Ashley took several deep breaths, trying to keep her composure.  Okay, this was....strange.  She was three inches tall in front of her aroused father who currently was too drunk to identify her as anything other than a stripper.  Knowing her only way out of this was to come clean and hoper her dad would recognize her, Ashley relented.  She couldn't keep this a secret forever.  "Fuck, they were gonna find out eventually," Ashley mumbled.  She then started to wave her arms back and forth and jump up and down.  "Dad!  Dad!  It's me, Ashley!  It's your little girl!"

 

Ray looked down at this stripper in a confused manor.  Was she doing jumping jacks?  Why wasn't she grinding on his dick yet?  "Oh wait," Ray slurred.  "Do you want me to pick you up?"  Before Ashley could answer, her three inch body was grasped in her father's hand and brought up to his giant face.  He glanced around and saw a security guard watching him.  Ray nodded and made sure the security guard could see his shrunken prize.  The last thing he wanted was to be tackled if security thought he was doing something a little too devious with the tiny woman.  He then turned his attention back to Ashley.  "Well aren't you a sexy little thing," he said, his warm, boozy breath slapping Ashley in the face.

 

"Will you stop?!" she yelled, though her tiny voice could barely carry over the music.  "Dad is..."

 

"Dad?" Ray asked in a confused tone.  "Is that what you want to call me?  Well how about daddy?" he said with a slight drunken giggle.  "Cause I'd like that." Ray then gripped the tiny stripper in his hand and began to rub his thumb back and forth over her breasts.

 

"Hey!" screamed Ashley in shock and horror.  She was unable to push Steve's hand away as her arms were currently pinned to her sides.  "Knock it off, dad!" she shouted in anger.  Looking up, she got a disturbing view of her father.  He was gently biting his lower lip and his eyes appeared to be in a state of bliss.  She looked down and gasped at the bulge in her father's jeans, that he was rubbing from the outside with his free hand.  She shuttered and had a bad feeling of what her giant drunk father had in mind.

 

"Oh fuck that's hot, but stop calling me dad," Ray slurred at the tiny stripper.  "I already have a daughter, and she doesn't work as a stripper.  If she did she wouldn't be allowed in my house," he mumbled.  These words cut Ashley to her core.  Not only was her father being incredibly disrespectful to her as a person, but he drunkenly admitted he would want nothing to do with her if she was a stripper.

 

This acted as a breaking point for poor Ashley.  She hung her head as a tear trickled down her cheek.  She just wanted to go home and be alone.  She didn't want to deal with work and sure as hell did not want to be aroudn her family.  Her train of thoughts were interrupted as she felt herself being lowered down.  She looked up and started to yell in panic.  "Wait no!  Not there!" her father then opened the palm of his hand.  She landed on a large mound of tough blue fabric.  Slightly disoriented from her fall, she looked around and gasped.  She was on her father's crotch.  The only thing sheltering her from his giant member, was the layer of blue jeans and whatever underwear he was wearing underneath.

 

"Stop!  I don't want to do this!" she screamed.

 

Ray just grinned down at the young woman.  "Come on, make daddy happy," he laughed.  "Don't you like it down there?  It'll only get bigger!"

 

As Ray leaned his head back, a chiseled, young security guard approached him.  "Excuse me, sir, what are you doing?"

 

Ray looked up in surprise.  His drunken mind wasn't processing everything as sharp and quickly as it should've been.  "What am I...wait what?" he slurred.

 

"Dancers aren't allowed to be forced to do anything," the guard stated.  "If she doesn't want to be down there, she doesn't go down there."  The guard seemed to make eye contact with Ashley and realized how stressed out she was.  Ashley tried to look back in relief, but just saw an emotionless expression on the guy's face.

 

Ray figured out there was a way around this.  After all, he worked at a bank, and knew the value of the dollar.  He pulled out his wallet and saw the stern expression change on the face of the security guard.  Reaching into his wallet, he pulled out a fifty dollar bill.  "Come back in five minutes," Ray said. 

 

The guard looked over his shoulder and grabbed the bill.  He nodded at Ray, and then shot a playful wink down at Ashley.  "Enjoy sir," he said before turning his back and walking away.

 

"No wait!  Come back!" screamed Ashley.  Before she could cry any more, Ashley felt a giant hand on her back, pinning her to her father's crotch, and the stiffening cock that lay below the surface.  She screamed as the hand began dragging her back and forth, her breasts rubbing along the fabric.

 

There was a short pause before Ray spoke again.  This time in a commanding voice.  "Now grind on it," he demanded.  Ashley looked up and saw a more evil smirk and an uncaring look in her father's eyes.  It was a look she had never seen before, and never imagined him making.  "Do it," he said again.

 

Ashley started to sob as she began to dance on her father's crotch.  She half-heartedly shook her ass and grabbed her breasts.  In total humiliation, she even decided to lay down on her stomach and thrust her hips into the ground.  She could only do this with her eyes closed, unable to fathom what she was doing and whom she was doing it with.  The sounds of her father's rapid breathing and deep moaning sent waves of terror through her body.  She could only feel the groudn underneath her pulsing and knew that her beloved "daddy" was getting more and more excited.

 

After five minutes, the security guard came back.  "Alright sir, everything okay?"

 

Ray looked down and saw the sobbing body of Ashley.  He smiled and picked her up in his hand.  "Sure is."  He glanced down and saw the private rooms that were curtained off.  "What do I have to do to get in there?"

 

Ashley's hair nearly stood on end when she heard that.  She knew that pretty much anything goes in those rooms, and did her best to avoid them.

 

"One hundred bucks for ten minutes, anything is allowed as long as there's no physical damage to the dancer," he stated, with an outstretched hand.  "We will check them after you're done."  The guard then outstretched his hand, "Of course, the dancer needs to give permission first."

 

Ray shrugged.  He could afford it.  He plaed acrisp stack of twenty dollar bills in the guard's hand.  "Here's the fee, and this is for you," he stated.

 

The guard smiled and led him to the room and pulled back the curtain.  There was a relatively comfortable looking bed and a bottle of champagne.

 

"Enjoy sir," the guard said as Rat walked into the room and pulled back the curtain.

 

Ashley was hysterical as her dad dropped her three inch body onto the bed, and began to remove his belt.

Chapter End Notes:

More to come....