- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while but here's the next chapter.  Hope you enjoy!  From my anonymous writing partner.


--

Ashley woke up to the sound of creaking from above her. She snapped up and looked all around herself in a panic. Her first instinct was to run from whatever was about to crush her...but remembered what happened last night. She took a few deep breaths, trying to calm herself down.

She was safe. After climbing down from her parent’s bed, she hid underneath to make sure they wouldn’t accidentally crush her in the morning. Just thinking back to everything that happened yesterday made her skin crawl.

Crawling around on her father’s penis. Walking into his mouth and allowing him to swallow her whole. Nearly getting digested by him.

At least she was safe down here on...some kind of soft surface. Actually, she had no idea what she fell asleep on. Now that light was starting to fill the room again, she noticed that it was something pink and fluffy looking. And smelled a little musty…

Oh no.

A loud creak sounded from above followed by two loud thuds coming from behind her. Ashley turned around to see her mom’s bare feet against the floor, facing her. “Shit!” Ashley yelled, jumping to her feet. She fell asleep in her mother’s slipper! She needed to get out before it was too late!

But before she could make it off the insole, she screamed as Carolyn’s foot barreled into her. The air was knocked from her lungs as the enormous toe knocked into her chest and pushed her deeper inside the slipper.

The tiny girl found herself snugly trapped in the gap between Carolyn’s second and third toes. The massive digits held her tightly, and Ashley screamed and swore as she felt the massive foot moving up and down. Her mom was walking, and unknowingly taking Ashley along for the ride. The half inch woman wanted to gag as her mom’s feet began to sweat.

It was early in the morning and Carolyn was not thinking with a hundred percent clarity. The normally very caring mother was a bit out of it at the moment, and had temporarily forgotten about her daughter’s whereabouts. It didn’t help that both her husband, Ray, and son, Derek, were still sleeping and couldn’t jog her memory.

The giantess stood in her bedroom door and stretched her arms over her head. As she did this, she scrunched her toes together.

“Mom, stop!” screamed Ashley, as the air was pressed out of her lungs. She shouted and tears started to streak down her face, fearing that her life would end between her mother’s toes. The heat and pressure, combined with the scent, made her light headed.

Just as Ashley felt her ribs were about to crack, her mom released her grip. Ashley gasped for breath, but got a mouthful of humid air. “Oh fuck,” she shouted, with the sweltering head getting to her head. “Mom let me out of here!”

Carolyn walked into the kitchen to the coffee maker. “Ah, perfect way to start the day,” the unaware giantess said, standing there sipping her coffee. Each step she took battered her daughter between her toes.

Trying to wriggle herself free, Ashley had successfully begun to pull herself up, when the steps started again. “God dammit, mom!” she shouted in frustration. “Will you fucking stay still?!”

Feeling a slight tickle between her toes, Carolyn didn’t give it a second thought. The middle-aged woman sighed and walked over to the bathroom and stripped out of her robe. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror and admired the view. “Damn, I look good for fifty,” she said with a cocky laugh, grabbing her breasts in the process. She slipped out of her pink, fluffy slippers, though her beloved daughter remained trapped between her two toes.

Carolyn turned the water on to the shower, a sound which utterly terrified Ashley. “Mom, don't go in there!” she screamed. “I’m still down here.”

It was no use, her cries were far too small to be picked up by her much larger mom. Carolyn stood by, waiting for the water to warm up. She looked down at the counter and scowled. There was a tiny ant crawling along the sink, and Carolyn wasn’t having it. Without any further thought, the mother of two lowered her thumb and obliterated the insect. “Hah,” she said under her breath. “Nailed it.”

Once Carolyn felt the water was hot enough she took a step inside. She then lifted her other foot and brought it into the shower, taking a tiny passenger along with her.

Ashley screamed as a flood of water instantly began to stream down her mother’s naked body, hitting her with force of a raging river. Her naked body was instantly ripped off her mom’s foot…and began to flow towards the drain!

She flailed and kicked around desperately, trying to find anything to grab to help her. While shrunk, she’s survived dozens of dangerous situations. But she knew that if she ended up in the drain, she would be doomed to drown in the pipes.

When she almost reached the drain, something large landed directly in her path.
“WHOOPS” Carolyn muttered under her breath. Ashley crashed into the large, soft, spongy object hard. The water tried to pull her around it towards the drain, but she wasn’t letting this opportunity pass her by.

She crawled up the object, ripping herself free from the aggressive currents. She hooked her arm around it and took a few seconds to catch her breath. But she couldn’t help notice a shadow being cast over her…

Looking up, she saw her mom’s naked form reaching directly for her. At first she thought that her mom had finally discovered her and was going to rescue her. But her eyes weren’t trained on her…they were locked onto the item she was gripping onto. That’s when Ashley finally took a second and noticed what she was gripping…

“God damnit” Ashley cursed as her mom picked up her loofa…carrying Ashley up with it. Carolyn was completely unaware of her daughter’s position as she squeezed the loofa a couple times, seeing some suds still escaping it.

She then started to drag it across her body. Rubbing it up her long legs, scrubbing the soles of her feet, flossing it between her thick ass cheeks. And each time…Ashley was dragged along with it. The tiny girl was rubbed painfully hard against her mother’s smooth skin as she was used to clean her body.

She tried to scream, only to get a mouthful of soapy water. So she kept her eyes and mouth closed as she was pressed against her mother’s naked body. She thought about trying to escape…but then she’d just get flushed down the drain. Not to mention, all the movement tangled her up with the strands of the loofa, effectively trapping her.

After about five minutes of being beaten and used, she felt a heavy pressure pushing her from all sides. It was heavy enough to pull her away from the loofa and hold her firmly in place. A wave of water even hit her, but she remained firmly in place.

Once the water stopped, Ashley slowly opened her eyes again. All around her was soft, smooth skin in thick lumps. Looking up, all she could see was the bottom of her mom’s jaw. She was firmly stuck in between her mom’s breasts!

Carolyn turned off the water and stepped out into the air, sighing happily. There really was nothing better than a hot shower in the morning to get ready for the day. She walked up to the mirror completely naked and started to brush and blow dry her hair.

Personally, she liked to air dry her body. It took a bit longer, but rubbing herself raw with a towel was simply uncomfortable.
“Mom! Look down here!” Ashley screamed, trying to get her mom’s attention. But the noise of the blow dryer completely drowned out her voice. She tried to wiggle free, but her mom’s massive chest held her completely in place. Any movement she made was absorbed by the meaty breasts.

After tending to her hair, brushing her teeth, and putting on a slight touch of makeup, Carolyn was dry enough to put her robe back on. Ashley cursed her luck as she was cast into darkness, completely obscured from view.

Unaware of her daughter’s situation, she stepped out of the bathroom in time to see Ray stirring and beginning to wake up.
“Morning dear” Carolyn said.
“Morning” Ray grumbled back as he slowly sat up. Carolyn walked over to the bed and looked around, finally remembering the night before.
“Where’s Ashley?” she asked her husband. Ray’s eyes widened for a few seconds as he looked around the mattress, not seeing their shrunken girl.
“Um…I don’t know” Ray responded, giving an innocent shoulder shrug. Carolyn narrowed her eyes a bit at him.
“Really? You didn’t roll over and squish her or something?” she asked, clearly doubting him. Ray held up his hands in exaggerated innocence.
“Hey, really! I have no idea! You were awake before me, you would have seen her before me!” Ray pointed out. Carolyn sighed and walked into the closet, pulling out her clothes for the day.

“Just…keep your eyes open for her, ok?” she asked as she slipped on her underwear, a pair of tight yoga pants, and a v neck shirt that exposed a good bit of her cleavage.
“You got it,” Ray responded as Carolyn walked out the door.

As soon as his wife was away, Ray smiled from ear to ear and looked down at his stomach.
“Hey Princess…so you really did it, huh? Couldn’t resist becoming your daddy’s little snack?” he asked aloud. As if in response, his stomach let out a small gurgle. Ray bit his lip as he felt himself getting hard once again. “Don’t worry. Daddy knows you’re happy in there…I’ll figure out a way to explain your disappearance to everyone else. Just enjoy being Daddy’s food” he said as he got up and walked to the bathroom. He hoped he didn’t clog the shower with the load he was about to blow…

Back in the living room, Carolyn sat down on the couch with a huff. What has been going on with Ray lately? Since Ashley shrunk, he dropped her in his mouth, watched a dirty movie with her, and now he even lost her!

Seriously…where did that girl even go? She should have just stayed put and let them take care of her until she grows back to normal…

Who knows what kind of danger she could get into on her own?!

“Mom!”

She could be being chased down by a spider!

“Mom!”

Or falling off a high surface and breaking her leg!

“MOM!”

Carolyn hummed in confusion and looked around. She could have sworn she was hearing Ashley’s voice calling for her from somewhere…but she couldn’t quite pinpoint it.

“MOOOOOM!!!”

Carolyn definitely heard it that time. It sounded like it was coming from directly below her. She looked straight down…and finally saw Ashley’s head poking out of her cleavage.

“ASHLEY?” Carolyn asked in shock. She reached her hand between her breasts and pulled her naked daughter out. “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THERE?” she asked, starting to feel upset. She was so worried! She accused Ray of losing her! And she was just hiding between her tits this entire time?!

“Mom, this morning-” Ashley started to say, hoping to explain this situation.
“NO. YOU KNOW WHAT? I DON’T WANT TO HEAR IT” Carolyn said, cutting her off. She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. “DO YOU REALIZE HOW WORRIED I WAS ABOUT YOU? IF YOU WERE BETWEEN MY BREASTS ALL MORNING, WHY DIDN’T YOU SPEAK UP SOONER?” she chastised.

Ashley wanted to scream that she tried, she just never heard her. But she didn’t even bother to wait to listen to her at all. Instead, Carolyn dropped Ashley onto the cushion of the couch and swung her legs over. The tiny girl yelped as her mom’s giant bare feet landed on either side of her.

“NO. ACTUALLY, IT DOESN’T MATTER NOW. I DON’T KNOW IF YOU WERE TRYING TO BE FUNNY, OR JUST BEING RUDE, BUT WHAT’S DONE IS DONE. YOUR PUNISHMENT FOR HIDING BETWEEN MY TITS IS A FOOT RUB. HOP TO IT. I’LL TELL YOU WHEN IT’S OVER” she said with a stern, commanding tone.

There was nothing that Ashley would want more than to scream at her mom right now. Let out all the frustration that was building up inside her about how unfair and unreasonable her mom was being. That it wasn’t her fault she ended up like this.

But, she knew better. She wouldn’t listen to her no matter what. It would be too easy to just ignore her when her voice was this weak to her. So…Ashley started rubbing her hands against her mom’s enormous foot.

Carolyn sighed a bit, barely feeling Ashley. She really was too small for this. The other day she was at least big enough to rub most of her foot. But now, she could barely cover her heel. Is there some other punishment she could give her like this? Honestly, she seemed too fragile to do anything with right now…and she still had no idea where the shrink ray vanished to.

She didn’t like it…but it looked like she would need to pick up another one today. It was super expensive the first time around, but she couldn’t just leave her daughter like this forever.

After about 10 minutes of Ashley rubbing her mom’s sole, the sound of the front door opening could be heard in the living room.

“Carolyn! Guess who’s here!” a woman’s voice called out. Both women were able to recognize it instantly. It was Carolyn’s friend, Natasha. She was one of Carolyn’s best friends…which meant she felt comfortable letting herself inside their house whenever she wanted.

Carolyn’s eyes widened in a panic as she looked down at Ashley at her feet. There was no way she could let Natasha find out about this! It would be shameful to admit she bought a shrink ray, used it on her child, then lost it! She needed to hide her!

She scooped Ashley up in her hands and tried to think of a hiding place, fast. Pockets? No, her yoga pants didn’t have pockets. Cleavage? No, her head would still be sticking out. Under her ass? No, she’d be crushed to death.

Hearing Natasha’s high heels clacking against the hardwood floors as she got closer, she stashed Ashley in the quickest hidden spot she could think of. She pulled open the front of her yoga pants, dropped her inside, then snapped the waistband shut!

Ashley screamed in shock as she found herself dropped directly onto her mom’s panty covered crotch. As the tight yoga pants snapped shut, a wall of fabric slammed into her back and forced her tightly against her mom’s womanhood.

Her mom’s panties were camel toeing, and Ashley found herself halfway inside her mom’s pussy lips. If it wasn’t for her panties, she likely would have been shoved right inside. She gagged a bit as she felt the heat, smell, and moisture radiating from her mom’s vagina washing over her.

“Mom! This is so gross! Let me out of here!” she yelled, trying to push herself away from this uncomfortable position. But the tight fabric kept her firmly in place, no matter how much she struggled.


With Ashley hidden away, Carolyn stood up and gave her friend a hug.
“Natasha! What a surprise! What brings you here?” Carolyn asked, trying to act natural. Hopefully she just needed to borrow something and leave instead of staying for a full visit. That would last a while…

Natasha herself was already a tall woman before she wore heels, so she was almost half a foot taller than Carolyn. She was a black woman with long brown hair, with two braids that framed the side of her face. Wearing a green pantsuit, she looked like a respectable businesswoman…but that wasn’t exactly true.

She owned a string of beauty supply stores and left most of the management work to her husband. Most of the day was spent doing whatever she liked…which mostly involved smoking weed. Carolyn knew her friend was a massive stoner, but it hardly bothered her.

“Oh, I wanted to talk about next week’s book club! Honestly, I have no idea what the main character’s deal is” she started to say, walking over and sitting herself down on the couch. Carolyn cursed in her head as she walked over to the couch to join her. She could apologize to Ashley later…this was going to be a long time….

However, as she began to sit down Carolyn let out a high pitched squeak. Her cheeks instantly turned rosy, and her heart skipped a beat.
“I mean, they talk about wanting to save their family business. But they get the money to help from the competition, which is driving them out of business. Then HELP keep the other business open, basically dooming their family. What the literal fuck?” Natasha ranted, seemingly unaware of her friend’s reaction. As she finally pulled off her sunglasses, her bloodshot eyes gave away how much she probably smoked on the way over.

Carolyn sat and nodded quietly, biting her lower lip as she pretended to listen. But really, the only thing she could focus on was Ashley. The small girl was struggling a lot while pressing up against her womanhood. And it honestly felt incredibly good…

The older woman tried to keep herself under control, but it was hard to control herself while someone was actively rubbing her pussy. She felt herself getting wet despite her intentions. She mentally chastised Ashley for squirming so much…what was she trying to do?!


Inside the pants, Ashley was still kicking and flailing to escape. Seriously, did she have to go this far to keep her hidden from her friend?! Not to mention, she knew Natasha. Chances are even if she saw Ashley like this, she wouldn’t even remember it tomorrow!

Suddenly, she started noticing something. The fabric of her mom’s panties was getting a little damp. The air felt heavier, and smelled of her sex far more intensly.
“Oh fuck…is she getting horny from this?!” Ashley cried out loud. She gave everything she had into kicking and squirming and grabbing anything she could to try and pull herself away from her mom’s cooch.

Though her struggling even harder was having the opposite effect. Caroyln’s face was beet red, she was starting to sweat, and was even openly panting. Thankfully Natasha was still ranting in her own little world, too high to notice how horny her friend was getting.

Ashley…why was she doing this? She was so wet, it should be obvious to the girl inside her pants what she was doing to her. What kind of child rubs themselves against their own mother’s vagina? The smart thing would obviously be to stay still, but she seemed intent on turning her on.

Maybe…maybe she was doing this on purpose? She remembered the other day, how Ray mentioned that Ashley seemed to be enjoying being tiny around him. Maybe…maybe she was into this sort of thing? For all she knew, she was loving being pressed against her panties.

Or maybe the reason she was squirming…was because she was trying to get INSIDE her panties? That…that was the only logical solution! It would be so easy to reach down and push her daughter all the way inside…

As her hand was inching towards the waistband of her yoga pants, she heard a loud groaning coming from the staircase. Derek was walking upstairs wearing only a wife beater and boxers. His hair was a mess, and he clearly looked sick. He probably had a hangover from the day before.

He was walking towards the kitchen, so Carolyn sprung to her feet.
“Just a minute, Natasha! Lemme check on Derek, I think he might be sick” she exclaimed, hopping off the couch and moving towards the kitchen. Once her back was turned, she opened her pants and pulled Ashley out.

God, what was she about to do to her own daughter…?

Derek had a handful of medicine for his headache in one hand, and he just finished filling a glass of water in the other. He turned to walk back downstairs just as Carolyn walked up to him.
“Honey, listen to me. I need you to watch your sister for a while, at least until Natasha leaves” she says, placing Ashley into one of his hands. “I know you’re not feeling well, but I’m counting on you. So take your medicine and rest up, but keep your sister hidden” she said quickly.

Without waiting for a response, she turned and walked back into the living room to rejoin her friend. Derek was standing in the same spot for a solid minute after she walked away, eyes glazed over. His head was killing him…he really only heard a third of what she said.

Something about Ashley…and taking his medicine. He looked down at his hands, seeing his left hand holding a glass of water and his right hand carrying several pills. Ashley was sitting on his palm as well, next to a large pill that was almost the same size as her.

She wanted to chew her mom out for doing that to her, but she walked off before she could say anything. At least she was with Derek now. She could always vent to her brother. Even if he looked pretty hungover…and didn’t really seem to notice her in his hand…

With a small shrug, Derek lifted the hand full of pills to his open mouth and threw them back.
“Derek, no!!!” Ashley screamed as she was launched into her brother’s open mouth. She landed with a wet splat against his red tongue, looking around herself in a panic.

She gagged a bit as she breathed in his foul morning breath. Looking back towards his lips, she managed to see outside into the open world…and saw the glass of water approaching fast! Looking around his mouth, she tried to think of some way to hold tight. If she lets Derek swallow her, it would be certain death!

After only a second, she rolled to the side and crawled underneath Derek’s tongue just as water began to pour in. The strong current threatened to rip her out of the mouth. She wrapped her arms and legs around his tongue and gripped it as tight as she could, squishing the soft muscle against her entire body.

Ashley could feel the tongue and the mouth muscles flexing as Derek swallowed the glass of water, gulp after gulp. The whole experience lasted only ten seconds before the last of the water was sliding down his throat, but Ashley felt exhausted. Her muscles were screaming at her for struggling for so long, then holding on for her life.

She tried to get out from under the tongue and escape…but Derek’s tongue had other plans. As he finished his drink, his large muscle settled back into place, directly on top of Ashley. The van sized appendage pressed down on her, squishing her into the bottom of his jaw firmly.

Ashley started fighting and squirming again, having to push with all her might just to lift the tip of it off her face so she can breathe. Even as she was gasping for air, thick drops of her brother’s saliva splashed into her face. She gagged as she was forced to swallow down mouthfuls as she struggled to get out.

Meanwhile, Derek walked into the bedroom and instantly sat on the bed. He idly noticed something wrong with his mouth…but ignored it. Honestly, he drank way more than he should have yesterday. His headache was threatening to kill him, his stomach was nauseous, and he had unexplained aches all around him.

He slowly spread himself out in the bed, lay on his side, and threw the blanket on top of him. What he really needed right now was some sleep to give the medicine time to work its magic. Some food would probably help too…but with how his stomach was acting, it would have to be something small. Like a single bite sized thing to help ease it…

Inside his mouth, Ashley grunted as she flopped over onto her side, landing on Derek’s cheek. Her whole world was turned as Derek started to fall asleep. Thankfully he wasn’t the type to sleep on his back, or she might have slipped backwards.

After taking half a minute to reorient herself, she crawled over to his lips and pushed a hand against it. The flesh budged a little bit, but was still clamped together. With a reluctant sigh, Ashley began to put her whole body into it.

She placed her feet on the lower lip, her hands on the upper lip, and pushed with all her might to try and separate the two. However, the saliva coated surfaces instantly caused her hands to slip when she applied too much pressure.

“God damnit, Derek. Just open your mouth! I don’t want to be stuck here all day!” she yelled, kicking the lips.

As if in response to her, a small gurgling sound came rumbling up from the throat. Ashley sensed what was coming, and took a deep breath of the semi clean air. Moments later, a hot wave of air came out of his throat and filled the mouth. Ashley collapsed on the ground as her eyes stung from Derek’s hot, smelly burp.

She could only hold her breath for a minute before she was forced to breathe the foul, stale beer smelling gas. Her lungs burned, and she instantly began gagging and coughing on it. Just when she thought death would come for her…a small breeze of fresh air rushing passed.

Looking back, Derek parted his lips for a second to let the burp out…and instantly closed them again.
“No! Oh come on, that isn’t fair!” she yelled up, trying to push her way through once more. But unfortunately, the mouth was once again sealed shut.

After half an hour of struggling, Ashley fell backwards against his tongue. Panting and sweating, she knew she needed to take a break. At least his tongue made a semi comfortable seat to lay on…


As Ashley lay on Derek’s tongue, he was already deep asleep and having a pretty wonderful dream. In his dream, he had been making out with a beautiful woman. He could practically feel her tongue running along the inside of his mouth, especially against the back of his lips.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss…and shrank herself. Once she was small enough, she actually crawled inside his mouth. He could taste her supple skin as she pressed her ass against his tongue, grinding against it. Derek responded by moving her around, tasting her, getting a feel for the shape of her body.

Once he got a feeling for it, he moved the tip of his tongue between her legs and began to dig into it, tasting some of her sweet pussy juices. It tasted good enough that he began to ruthlessly attack it while the small girl screamed out his name.

Unfortunately for Ashley…his dream was becoming reality. As she was trying to use his tongue as a seat to catch a break, it suddenly sprang to life. The thick muscle curled under her and tossed her against his cheek to the side.

She landed with a grunt just before it aggressively pressed against her, rubbing the bumpy taste buds all over her. The small girl tried to crawl away, but her sleeping brother was clearly intent on tasting her all over. His tongue curled around her, feeling like a tentacle groping her all over. Ashley screamed in frustration as she felt the tongue squeezing her breasts, pushing up on her ass, and even passed along her bare sex.

“Derek! What the fuck are you doing?! Knock it off!” she screamed angrily. She tried to punch and kick the tongue away, but it wouldn’t stop its attack. As the tongue pressed against her pussy, it stopped for a second…before attacking her with renewed vigor!

“Derek! Derek, stop!” Ashley screamed desperately as the tip of the tongue forced its way between her legs and assaulted her sex. She screamed and grunted as the dexterous tongue licked, flicked, and tried forcing its way inside.

No matter how much she screamed or cried, the tongue continued its attack. For the next half an hour, Derek’s tongue assaulted her. Despite how much she hated herself for it…Ashley came twice in that time. She was disgusted with herself for it, but her body couldn’t stop from feeling pleasure.

After she came for the second time…the tongue suddenly stopped moving. Ashley continued to lay still, panting and crying. Suddenly, her surroundings shifted once again. She found herself laying face first against his tongue once again, and feeling movement outside his mouth. Derek was awake and moving!

“Derek! Derek, let me out!” she screamed. But after an hour of shouting, her voice was hoarse and weak. It seemed like he didn’t even notice as he walked somewhere.

Ashley crawled back over to the lips, pushing against them lightly. She definitely didn’t have the strength to force her way out…but maybe there’ll be a chance of escaping soon?

She sat and waited as she felt Derek walk somewhere. He stopped moving and seemed to be standing still for a full minute. What was he doing?

As she was thinking about it, the lips suddenly parted. She was blinded as light flooded the pitch black mouth, burning her eyes. With her eyes closed, she jumped forward. It didn’t matter where Derek was, she was NOT going to waste a chance like this!

Ashley felt herself falling through the air as soon as she was outside of his mouth. While falling, she slowly opened her eyes as she adjusted to the light once more. She found herself in the air, falling along Derek’s body…above a toilet.

She screamed and panicked as she thought about landing in the toilet bowl. If she gets flushed, she’ll definitely drown to death!

But there was something directly below her that she could grab onto…but she also really didn’t want to. Choosing between certain death and further humiliation…Ashley chose life. She prepared herself as she fell, bracing for impact.

Derek sighed in relief as he finished pissing. He was having such an amazing dream…it sucked that he had to piss right in the middle of it. It really felt like he was seriously eating out a tiny girl. He could still faintly taste her cum in his mouth.

After giving his dick a couple shakes, he opened his mouth and yawned loudly. Unaware to him, that was the chance that Ashley took to jump out. Now that he was done peeing…it might do him some good to shoot a load into the toilet while the dream was still fresh in his mind.

He stroked his cock a few times, getting himself slightly hard when he felt something land on the tip of his dick. Derek hummed in confusion and looked down. His eyes widened as he saw his sister, Ashley, hanging on his dick! Her naked body was wrapped around his cock head with a death grip, her head right next to his cock slit.

Was he…still dreaming? That would suck, because it means he likely pissed the bed. But his dick hardened further and twitched as he looked down at her. Was he really having a dream about using his own sister as a sex toy? He could think about how fucked up that was later…for now…

“WELL WELL WELL…ASHLEY, IF I DIDN’T KNOW ANY BETTER, I’D THINK YOU ACTUALLY LIKE BEING TINY ON MY DICK. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU ALWAYS FIND YOUR WAY BACK DOWN THERE” he teased playfully.

Ashley slowly loosened her grip and stared daggers up at her brother. Was he fucking serious right now? The only reason she was down here was because his dick was the only thing to grab onto! She would have dropped into the toilet otherwise! She loosened her grip and sat up, looking him dead in the eye.

“Fuck you, Derek! Do you have any idea how shitty today has been for me?! I am NOT in the mood for this bullshit! After you tongue fucked me for the past hour, you think I want to be down here?! Pick me off your nasty fucking dick already! When I grow back, you can bet I’m going to beat the living shit out of you! You disgusting creep!”

While Ashley ranted and screamed, Derek looked down at her with a bit of confusion. He couldn’t really hear what she was saying, just a high pitched squeaking. But she looked really angry. Almost as if…she was actually his sister and not some dream…

His eyes widened and Derek pinched Ashley around the waist, raising her back up. With his free hand he put his cock away and flushed the toilet below.
“SORRY! SORRY ASHLEY, BAD JOKE, BAD JOKE I KNOW” he stuttered, walking her over to the sink. He turned on some warm water and got her and his hands cleaned off with some soap.

“UM….REALLY, SORRY. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU’RE WITH ME RIGHT NOW…I’M REALLY NOT IN ANY STATE TO WATCH OUT FOR YOU…” he mumbled, pulling her out from the water and drying her off with a washcloth.

Ashley felt a bit frustrated that Derek didn’t seem to be listening to her much…but at least he wasn’t trying anything funny now. He likely wasn’t even aware of what he had done to her while she was stuck in his mouth…but she was still upset about it.

Derek carried Ashley in his open palm back up the stairs and into the living room. Carolyn and Natasha weren't there anymore. Looking out the window, he saw his mom walking Natasha back to her car. They were just chatting together while Natasha sat in the front seat, giving her one of those goodbyes that lasted an hour.

“THERE. MOM SHOULD COME AROUND SOON AND CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU. I’M GONNA GO TRY AND SLEEP THIS OFF SOME MORE” he said awkwardly, leaving Ashley there without another word.

Ashley sighed and sat down on the coffee table, glad to at least have a small breather. Her mom had been tormenting her a bit too earlier today…but rubbing her feet was way better than getting tongue fucked.

So, she waited patiently for her mom to come back inside.

She waited for 10 minutes.

Then 30.

And before she knew it, an hour had already passed by.

Unknown to Ashley and Derek, Carolyn wasn’t actually saying goodbye to Natasha outside. They were simply discussing where to meet up for lunch. Once they decided on a place, Carolyn had hopped in her own car and left. Which meant that Carolyn and Derek weren’t going to be around to take care of her.

She had been waiting long enough that Ashley began to think that her mother wasn’t coming back inside anytime soon. Chances are she was out with her friend, for who knows how long. Which meant…she was stuck here all alone.

Just as Ashley was getting bored enough to think about jumping off the coffee table, she heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the living room. She quickly hopped up onto one of the books there to be more visible. Derek never bothered to tell their mom she was there, so she would need to work towards getting spotted.

However, it wasn’t Carolyn that entered the living room. Ashley froze up in fear as the towering figure of her father stepped into the area, wearing only his boxers. It was his second day off, so he didn’t really feel a need to dress up for anything.

He was practically glowing with joy as he moved. In his mind, Ashley fed herself to him the night before. This entire morning, he had been relishing that feeling. Not to mention, he shot several loads down the drain in his hour-long shower.

After all that, he started feeling hungry again. He was walking towards the kitchen to give Ashley some company…but he noticed something on his way over. Standing on the coffee table…was Ashley.

“ASHLEY?” he said aloud as he locked onto her, walking over to her. The tiny girl was frozen in place as her titan of a father loomed over her. He was visibly confused seeing her out here all alone.

A flash of irritation flashed across his face as he realized the feeling he had all day was a lie…but it passed just as fast. Sure, she didn’t actually feed herself to him. But that meant she was still alive…and there was no telling what she’d want to do in the future.

“HEY PRINCESS, WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE ALL ALONE?” he asked casually, reaching down and scooping Ashley up into his hand. He held her up in front of his face, smiling down at her.

“YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER THAN TO WANDER AROUND ON YOUR OWN. SOMEONE MIGHT ACCIDENTALLY SQUISH YOU! DON’T WORRY, YOU CAN HANG OUT WITH YOUR DADDY AGAIN TODAY. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO DO TODAY?” he asked with a playful smile plastered to his face.

Ashley shuddered as he smiled down at her. What the hell was he planning to do to her? Hell, yesterday he literally ate her alive! She didn’t want to die, especially not at the hands (or god forbid other body parts) of her own dad!

“Daddy!” she called up to him, loud enough so he could hear. “Just so you know…mom left with her friend Natasha. And Derek is sick in bed…so you’re the only one watching me today!” she yelled. There. Now he can’t play anything off. If anything happens to her…then her mom and brother would know that he was the one who did it!

However, that wasn’t the message Ray got from his tiny daughter. She said that it was just going to be the two of them alone all day today. He remembered the day before, how she tried to explore his dick only to get interupted by Carolyn. That must have been so frustrating to her…and now she was hinting that they wouldn’t be interrupted.

Ray felt his heart beat a step faster as he chuckled, patting Ashley on the head.
“I UNDERSTAND, PRINCESS. DON’T WORRY, WE’LL HAVE SOME NICE, QUALITY TIME TOGETHER TODAY” he said with a wink. He started carrying Ashley towards his bedroom, failing to notice how terrified his daughter was in his grasp.

Walking into the room, Ray grabbed the remote and flicked on the tv.
“LET’S WATCH SOME MORE TV IN HERE TODAY” he said, starting to flip through the channels. “LEMME GUESS. YOU WANNA SIT ON DADDY’S LAP AGAIN TODAY, RIGHT? IT’S ALRIGHT. GO AHEAD. SAY IT” he said in a casually dominating tone.

Ashley flinched, feeling her hands trembling.
“P…please, daddy, c-can I sit on your lap…” she obediently called up to him. She felt absolutely disgusted with herself that she still couldn’t muster up the courage to disobey her ‘daddy.’

Ray smiled and deposited Ashley straight onto his underwear clad crotch. She was sitting just above the base of his penis, scared to move a muscle. Under her naked ass, she could faintly feel his pubic hair on the other side of his thin underwear.

Feeling Ashley getting comfortable, Ray stopped flipping through the channels and opened the DVR. He recorded some episodes of that really popular tv series about medieval times with wizards and dragons. He didn’t really get the plot…but there was a distinct reason he watched this show.

Ten minutes into the episode, there was already a scene of the king taking three of his concubines to his bedchamber. Watching the three of them stripping down completely naked, and offering to serve their precious ruler.

Ashley let out a high pitched squeak as she watched her father’s penis getting erect merely inches away from her. Every fiber of her being was telling her to get up and run away. But…there was no strength in her legs. Despite her instincts, she could never go against her daddy’s wishes…

As if sensing her hesitation, Ray sat up a bit straighter as he watched the lewd scene unfolding. That small movement shifted Ashley’s ‘seat’ and sent her rolling forward…directly on top of Ray’s underwear clad dick.

He smiled a bit, giving her a small glance. Sure enough, it seems like he was right. His tiny daughter was interested in exploring her father’s massive dick. She was pressed up against it, leaning on it.

Ray took a deep breath, just allowing his little princess to do whatever she wanted to him. He was willing to accept this weird fetish she had…yup, that’s all this was. She was the one that wanted this, not him…

“SO ASHLEY” he suddenly said, trying to take his mind off justifying this situation. “WHERE’D YOU GO LAST NIGHT? YOUR MOTHER AND I COULDN’T FIND YOU THIS MORNING” he asked passively

Ashley turned to look back up at her father, who was still watching the tv screen intently. Did he seriously not notice her leaning on his cock? Or…was he just expecting her to obediently stay there…?

“Um…I can climb down off the bed using the sheets! I slept under the bed last night!” she called up. She purposely left out the part where her sleeping father nearly fucked her into her mom’s ass…she didn’t want to give him any ideas.

Ray’s eyes widened a little bit when he learned that. She was able to do that? That gave him a rather…interesting idea. One that Ashley might be able to enjoy greatly…

“IS THAT SO?” he replied casually. He stayed like this for a few more minutes…before he suddenly grabbed Ashley and set her down between his legs on the mattress. He carefully stood up to avoid crushing her and stretched out.

“HERE, I’M GONNA GET SOMETHING REALLY QUICKLY. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HAVING FUN WITH YOUR DADDY, STAY PUT. YOU CAN CLIMB YOUR WAY DOWN IF YOU WANTED TO ANYWAYS” he noted, walking away from Ashley and into the closet.

Ashley was confused and torn. She wanted to sprint to the edge of the bed and climb down. Find a safe place to hide until her mom comes back. But…there was a chance this was a test. Who knows how upset with her he’d be if she vanished? What would he do to her then…

Meanwhile, Ray walked into the closet and shut the door behind him. Taking a slow breath, he opened up his sock drawer…and pulled out the size ray. After he first saw Ashley all cute and tiny, he hid it here among his belongings. He just wanted to spend a bit more quality time as a family…that wasn’t so bad, was it?

Looking at the device's screen, he moved to the options that controlled Ashley’s size. With a playful smile on his face, he shrank her to a mere millimeter tall!

While Ashley was struggling to come to a decision about what to do, she felt a familiar sensation washing over her.
“No…no, this…this can’t be happening…” she whimpered. She was shrinking again! What was happening?! Did someone bump into the remote somewhere!?

As she was panicking, her father walked out of the closet holding a dvd. He walked over to the bed, looked down on it and frowned.

“HUH…I GUESS ASHLEY CLIMBED DOWN. SHE MUST NOT HAVE WANTED TO SPEND TIME TOGETHER AFTER ALL. OH WELL” he said with a shrug. He tossed the dvd onto the nightstand…then climbed into bed once again.

Ashley tried to run towards the foot of the bed to avoid her enormous father’s body as he got back in his spot. But her tiny legs were barely carrying her anywhere.

She didn’t know this…but Ray actually did see her on the sheets, but pretended not to. After all…he was about to test something pretty extreme, and needed a way to feign innocence…

He made sure to avoid Ashley as he sat back down, noticing her still down between his legs. Now that he was sitting, he was fairly certain she’d come running up into his boxers. But that isn’t what he was trying to test.

Flipping over the tv, he pulled up something else he had recorded. From the adult channel that Carolyn didn’t know about…

As Ashley ran away, she could see the TV in the distance being changed. She wouldn’t really care about it…until she heard loud moans coming from it. Looking up at the screen, Ashley flinched as she saw her father had turned on a porno.

Looking back to him, she gagged as he pulled his erect cock out of his underwear. She turned away and continued running as he began to stroke his member. Unfortunately for her, standing at a millimeter tall made her move extremely slowly. Even sprinting at full speed, her legs didn’t carry much distance.

A shadow slowly moved over her form, as if a skyscraper had appeared directly above her. Ashley looked straight up just in time to see her father’s cock head dropping straight down towards her!

She didn’t even have a moment to scream before a soft, yet crushingly heavy weight pressed into her. Ashley felt the air get knocked out of her lungs instantly. She gasped and struggled to breathe as her father’s penis rested on top of her. Though she felt a lot less pressure on her legs…though it also felt warm and wet…

While still gasping for air, Ashley turned back a bit to look at her legs. Her heart sank as she found her feet were inside the slit of his cock…and she felt the muscles inside squeezing them. As if she was being swallowed, the muscles flexed and she was pulled in up to her shins.

“No…please…no…” she whimpered out weakly. As she coughed and gasped, she couldn’t give any strength to her arms to stop what was happening.

Every flex of her father’s cock sucked more and more of her body into the great serpent. And there wasn’t a thing she could do to avoid this fate.

Ashley’s naked body was sucked up to her thighs. Then up to her waist. Then up to her breasts. Finally she was neck deep inside her daddy’s penis, getting one last look at the enormous world around her. And with one more flex…Ashley’s entire body was swallowed by her father’s cock once again.

Ray moaned loudly, pumping his cock furiously as he felt something traveling down his shaft. It seems his test was an even bigger success than he originally thought! He thought that if Ashley wasn’t interested in this, she would just climb off the bed. And if she was, she might just watch him at that size. Maybe he’d even shoot a load on top of her, see how thankful she was.

But he NEVER expected his own daughter to crawl inside his dick! He had pressed it to the mattress thinking she might want a closer look, but she wasted no time entering inside him! Such a perverted daughter he had! Though, he still loved her all the same.

As he stared down at his manhood, he could feel her squirming the whole way down. It gave an amazing tickling sensation along his shaft before finally reaching his balls. Once she was inside there, Ray stopped pumping his cock and simply laid back in bed.

If he came right now…Ashley would get shot right back out. This was such a rare opportunity…why waste it? She was probably having the time of her life inside her daddy’s balls. Might as well let his princess enjoy herself for a while longer~

Ray turned off the porno and switched it over to golfing, then pulled his underwear back up. Once his raging erection had calmed down a bit, he grabbed his phone to scroll through some notifications. One of which was a text message from his wife.

‘Went out to lunch with the girls. I’m at that dirty strip club and bought another size device so we can grow Ashley back to normal. Don’t worry, I found her earlier. She’s with her brother right now. Old size ray has been deactivated.’

He chuckled a little bit at that message. Ray reached a hand down his boxers and gave his testicles a light squeeze, feeling a squirm in response from within.
“To be exact, she’s with millions of possible brothers and sisters right now” he laughed to himself.

‘Ok! I’m sure she’ll be happy to hear it when you get back’ he texted back.

He was a little annoyed with himself that he had to spend money on a new size ray. Maybe he should have just said he found the size ray last night. This weekend had been a lot of fun…but it was probably time to end it. He’d let Ashley out, Carolyn would grow her back, and everything would go back to normal.



But is that what they really wanted?

Ashley seemed to be having such a great time being shrunken. Sure it was a bit weird that she was using her dad to live out her kinks…but he was happy to have her around. Not to mention…she felt absolutely amazing in his balls.

She must be enjoying herself quite a bit in there too! She kept rubbing the inside of his testicles, sending shivers up his spine. If she didn’t want to be in there, couldn’t she just climb out? If she wanted to live inside her daddy’s balls forever…what kind of father would he be if he said no?

So…he waited. If Ashley wanted out, she could get herself out. And if she did, he’d be there to talk to her about growing back to normal. But given how much movement was going on inside himself, he doubted she’d ever come out willingly.


As he sat in bliss, two hours passed by in a flash. He heard the front door opening, followed by a familiar voice.
“I’m back!” Carolyn called out. Ray slowly got out of bed, smiling coyly to himself. Ashley never crawled out. She must really love inside there…so he’d let her stay there as long as she wants.

“Welcome home, dear!” Ray called out from the bedroom. Carolyn walked into the room and frowned at her husband.
“Are you really still in your underwear? It’s already 3 o’clock!” she pointed out.
“What? It’s my day off! It’s not like I was getting up to go anywhere” he said in defense. Carolyn sighed and shook it off.
“I guess it doesn’t matter. Check it out, I bought the newest model” she said, holding up the size device. “It was more expensive than the last one, but apparently it has a lot more features. I’m not fully sure what they are though.”

Carolyn was unaware of this…but the old size ray they had purchased could only be used to shrink the stripper she hated. However, this one would legitimately shrink anyone it scans, and could hold information for multiple people.

“Oh geez…I’m going to be working overtime the next couple weeks, huh? Oh well, it’ll be worth it. Wanna go grab Ashley so we can grow her back?” he suggested to her, seeming completely honest. After all…when she left, he didn’t know where Ashley was.

“Yeah, good idea. Gimme a minute” she said, walking out of the room and down the stairs. Once she left, Ray reached down and gave his balls a playful squeeze. There was a small squirming in response, signaling Ashley was still happily tucked inside. She had her chance to crawl her way back out. But it looks like she’s chosen to be her daddy’s little ball pet instead.

Unaware of any of this, Carolyn moved downstairs and walked into Derek’s room. He was still sleeping deeply on the bed, snoring lightly. She gently nudged his shoulders and shook him.
“Derek? Derek sweetie, get up. Where’s your sister? We finally found the size ray” she said in a gentle tone.

Derek moaned in response, but slowly opened his eyes.
“Hm?” he hummed.
“Derek, where’s Ashley?” she asked again.
“Ashley? …oh…right…I left her in the living room…” he mumbled out, already closing his eyes again. At least…he was pretty sure he left her there? Or was that a dream? He couldn’t really tell with his head pounding like this…

Carolyn sighed and left towards the living room. She wanted to chastise him for being irresponsible with his sister…but she was more or less the same. It was probably a mistake to put him in charge when he wasn’t feeling well. Chances are he nearly squashed her, so he dropped her off somewhere she won’t get stepped on.

She walked into the living room and checked all around for her. On the coffee table, underneath, around the couches. Nothing. Ashley wasn’t in the living room at all. Then she thought of something…did Ray really not see her at all today?

Carolyn sighed and shook her head. Earlier today she suspected Ray of hiding her…but really Ashley just moved around on her own. Chances are, she did that again. But…Ray talked a lot about eating her the past couple days. As jokes…but she better make sure just in case.

She walked back in the bedroom and sprawled out, placing her head on Ray’s stomach.
“I can’t find her. Derek left her in the living room, but she isn’t in there” she said, snuggling up to his torso.
“Oh really? Well, she’s got to be around here somewhere. It’s not like she could have left” Ray responded, patting her head gently. While he was saying that, Carolyn had her ear pressed up against his stomach. She heard a good amount of gurgles and churning…but there wasn’t any screaming. Looks like once again, she suspected her husband for no reason.

“Yeah. You’re right. I’ll just keep looking around” Carolyn said, sounding dejected. She left to go search the house for their tiny daughter, feeling slightly guilty about doubting him again.


An hour of searching turned up no results. Or two hours. Or three.


Carolyn had checked every room of the house several times, but couldn’t find Ashley anywhere. It's like she completely disappeared! Did she actually find a way to get out of the house?

….did Derek just toss Ashley into the living room when Natasha was over? There’s a chance she could have been taken by her stoner friend…

But no, she was with her that whole time. She would have noticed.

“I need a break…” she grumbled to herself. Carolyn went back into her bedroom, seeing Ray still watching TV on their bed. He worked hard…so she could let him spend a weekend getting nothing done.

She got into the bed next to him and simply cuddled up to him, half heartedly watching with him. The thought of never finding Ashley again crossed her mind, making her hug him tight. He squeezed her back with a half chuckle.

Carolyn had no idea her daughter was actually incredibly close by. Ashley was standing in a neck deep pool of her father’s cum, whimpering weakly every few minutes. The past 5 hours have been absolutely horrible.

She’s tried fighting her way out of her daddy’s balls multiple times, but nothing worked. All she managed to do was make him horny, which caused the testicle to constrict and produce more semen. It started off only knee deep, but now she needed to stand on her tiptoes or swim to not drown in the thick fluids.

Her body was getting weak from the constant strain. She probably wouldn’t last another hour like this without sinking below the surface…and not coming up ever again. Was she really going to die like this? Covered in her own father’s nut, alone in his testicles?

Ashley punched the interior wall as hard as could in frustration, trying to mentally prepare herself for death…

After a couple minutes of laying there quietly, Ray suddenly hummed a bit. Carolyn looked up…and noticed his penis getting halfway erect. With a sly smile, she reached her hand down and stroked his shaft gently.

“Geez, Ray. I’m just taking a break…we don’t have time for sex” she teased. Ray looked a bit uncomfortable, unable to tell her that reaction was caused by Ashley inside.
“Oh, uhh, right. Later then” he stuttered out. Carolyn suddenly grabbed the line of his boxers and pulled them down.

“But! That doesn’t mean I don’t have time for a quickie” she said with a wink, lowering her head down to his cock. Ray gasped as Carolyn wrapped her lips around his cock head and began to lick his quickly hardening member.

His breathing spiked as Carolyn pushed his dick deep into her mouth, rubbing against the back of her throat. He let out a deep moan and gripped the bedsheets, giving in to her lead. There were some things a man could never say no to, and BJs were at the top of that list.

Carolyn skillfully sucked and licked her husband’s cock, knowing exactly how he likes it after years of practice. She reached a hand down and cupped his balls, giving a few squeezes as she listened to him moan blissfully.

It wasn’t until he was feeling about to blow that he finally remembered Ashley. But by then…it was already too late. Ray groaned as his cock twitched and pulsed, launching his load into Carolyn’s mouth. Including a squirming bulge…

Carolyn giggled a bit as she took the entire load into her mouth. She swished it around a bit, knowing that her husband loved watching her swallow it. So she tilted her head back, flexed her throat…

But stopped as she felt something move against her tongue. She tilted her head down and instantly spat the thick, white cum into her hands. With a shaky hand, she poked around the sticky mess…until she saw a small humanoid form floating in it.

“ASHLEY?!” Carolyn shouted in shock. She plucked her tiny body out of the mix and wiped the rest of it off on the sheets. Sure enough, this was Ashley! Their daughter…had been inside Ray’s penis this entire time?!

“RAY?! WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK?! WHY IS ASHLEY SO SMALL? WHY WAS SHE INSIDE YOUR FUCKING BALLS!? WHAT DID YOU DO WHILE I WAS AWAY?!” Carolyn screamed, holding back the urge to slap the living hell out of him.

“W-WAIT, WAIT! HOLD ON A SEC BABY!” Ray responded, holding his hands up innocently. “I HAVE NO IDEA HOW SHE GOT IN THERE EITHER!” he exclaimed.

“BULLSHIT! THAT’S FUCKING BULLSHIT, RAY! HOW THE FUCK DO YOU “ACCIDENTALLY” SHOVE OUR DAUGHTER INSIDE YOUR DICK?!” she shouted.

“N-NO! REALLY! I SWEAR IT!” Ray lied, making a cross over his heart. He was looking Carolyn in the eyes…but then glanced down to Ashley. An idea hit him, and it spilled out of his lips without a thought. “IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME, ASK ASHLEY YOURSELF!”

Carolyn opened her mouth to yell at him…but he had a point. Ashley would tell her the honest truth. After all, she was the one that’s suffered from all this shrinking business.

“ASHLEY…HOW DID YOU END UP IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?” Carolyn asked Ashley, gently holding her closer to her face to hopefully hear her. Ashley was laying in her mom’s hand, just thankful to be alive.

When her mom asked that question, a hint of a smile tugged at her mouth. This was her chance to out her dad. Tell her mom that her dad did this to her. Taking her into their bedroom and watching porn. Pushing her down his cock when she shrunk smaller. Finally…she could-

“THAT’S RIGHT ASHLEY…GO ON. TELL YOUR MOM THE TRUTH. TELL MOM THAT YOUR DADDY DIDN’T DO ANYTHING WRONG” Ray said from behind her mom, looking at her pleadingly. He was staring at her intensely, not even blinking.

Ashley trembled a bit in fear from that look. She was still small and helpless while he was a literal titan giving her a command. Yet all she had to do was disobey his order and tell the truth to get him in trouble with her goddess sized mother…

“Daddy…” Ashley called up, her voice hoarse from hours of screaming. “Daddy…daddy did…nothing wrong…” she called up, feeling disgusted with herself. It seemed even when he tried to kill her, she could still never defy her daddy…

“W-when Derek dropped me off…I went to the bedroom to get his attention. I climbed up the bed…and tried getting his attention. But…I shrunk again…and fell. I’m so small…I fell inside his boxers…” Ashley said, tears streaming down her face as she lied.

Carolyn listened to her daughter with her mouth open in shock. Once again…her suspicions were proven completely wrong. Ray wasn’t at fault…it was just an accident.

But the most shocked person of all was Ray as he heard Ashley covering for him. He tried not to let it show, but he felt so grateful to Ashley for not blaming him. Even going so far as to lie for him. Something like this could have led to a divorce…and she saved him from that.

Carolyn lowered Ashley and turned to face her husband.
“RAY…I-” she started.
“IT’S OK. YOU DON’T HAVE TO SAY ANYTHING. IN THE SAME SITUATION, I’D PROBABLY MAKE THE SAME ASSUMPTION YOU DID” he said, placing a comforting hand on her shoulder.


Now that Ashley was safely in her hands, Carolyn got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. She washed her off in the sink to get the rest of the semen off, then gave her a quick towel dry.

Once she was clean, she placed Ashley on the floor and grabbed the size ray. After pressing a few buttons, Ashley was quickly returned to her normal height. Ashley looked around, already feeling odd being this big again. She was almost adapting to living at the size of a bug.

“Oh Ashley, I’m so happy you’re alright!” Carolyn said, rushing up and giving Ashley a tight hug. She returned the hug just as hard, burying her head against her mother’s shoulder.
“Thank you…thanks for fixing me, mom,” she said with genuine gratitude.

They continued the hug for nearly a minute before Ashley felt another pair of arms wrap around her from behind.
“I’m glad you’re all better now, princess,” Ray said as he joined in the hug. It might seem like a nice gesture…except Ashley felt something pressing against her butt…

“Ray! At least put your boxers back on!” Carolyn shouted, slapping him on the shoulder. Ray broke away from the hug with a small laugh.
“What? Ashley’s been walking around naked for the past three days, and no one said anything!” he said in a joking tone.

Looking down, Ashley did realize she was still completely naked. Though considering how often she was seen naked at work, or comparing it to the humiliation she was put through, she wasn’t the slightest bit embarrassed. She just wanted her clothes back.


Carolyn got Ashley some clean clothes to wear, a nice meal, and at least a dozen apologies about leaving her shrunken all weekend. Soon enough, it was time for her to finally get back to her apartment.

She walked downstairs to find Derek awake, scrolling through his phone.
“Bye Derek. I’ll see you…I don’t know, sometime” she said with zero enthusiasm. Derek didn’t say anything in response, only watching as she walked off at her normal size. It seems she got back to normal at some point.



He kinda wished he kept her longer while she was small…

Unaware of that thought, Ashley gave her mom a quick hug goodbye and left for her car. She wanted to leave without seeing her dad…but he was waiting outside by her car.

“What, no goodbye hug for daddy?” he asked with a playful smile. Ashley shuddered a bit…but walked into his arms to give a quick hug. But as he wrapped his arms around her, he squeezed incredibly tight. She could instantly tell she couldn’t break free from his grip.

“Thanks for spending the weekend with us, princess. It means a lot to us. And also…you’re more than welcome to come back anytime and shrink yourself. We can play more games next time” he said, finally releasing the hug.

Ashley wordlessly got in her car and sped away. Once she hit the freeway, tears of frustration streamed down her face. Was this ever going to end…?

Not knowing her true feelings, Ray thought she was simply embarrassed by him mentioning her fetish when she left. After all…he knew how she felt.

Ray had literally kept her in his balls for nearly 6 hours. And when asked about it, she lied to protect him from Carolyn. Which means…she was completely fine with being kept inside his manhood for that long.

Hell, she probably loved every second of it! She was so eager to be his snack, it made sense that she’d want to be his cock snack too. There were probably so many other things she wanted to do to him at that size, but was simply too embarrassed to say them out loud.

Ray suddenly shook his head as he noticed himself getting hard again as he thought about it. He took a deep breath and calmed himself down. All of that would have to wait until Ashley visits again.

For some reason, his mind flickered over to the stripper he had been so obsessed with before. It would probably be easy to go down to that strip club soon to get some urges out…but decided against it.

After all…why would he need a stripper when he had such a loving daughter?


Chapter End Notes:

--


More to come.  Hope you enjoy!