- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

My anonymous writing partner added the next installment in this series.  I hope everyone enjoys it!

 

 

Ashley and Carolyn were sitting on the couch, watching a movie together. It was some cheesy rom-com, but they were enjoying it. The main character was confessing that he had always been in love with the main girl, even when she was married to her ex.

“Oh my god, seriously, couldn’t they have tried a little harder on the dialogue?” Carolyn snickered. “Who on Earth talks like that?”

“Oh, I know. So cringe” Ashley agreed with a chuckle. “Honestly, who writes this garbage?”

They shared a few more laughs like that until the end credits started showing. Carolyn stood up and stretched out. She was wearing a tight fitting pair of yoga pants that struggled not to rip open, and an equally tight tank top. “Well, that was garbage” she said as she walked into the kitchen.

“Agreed. I’ll have to watch it again sometime” Ashley replied. Carolyn snickered a bit as she poured herself a glass of wine.

Ashley sprawled out on the couch and sighed. She was really enjoying this. Spending time together with her mom without being shrunk, it could be really fun, sometimes. After her mom got the size remote that could change Ashley’s size at any time, she definitely had a few close calls. But as long as she kept her mom distracted and happy, she could avoid those kinds of accidents.

As she was thinking that, Carolyn walked back into the living room sipping her wine. Seeing Ashley taking up the whole couch, she waved her hand. “Come on. Up” she said.

“Hmm...make me” Ashley said, stretching her arms and legs out even farther to claim the couch.

“Oh, it’s like that, huh?” Carolyn replied with a devious smile. She turned around, shaking her shapely butt in front of Ashley a couple times.

“You wouldn’t” Ashley said, raising a hand. Carolyn responded by dropping her butt right onto Ashley's torso and wiggled it against her.

“Ooh, this is even comfier than the normal couch” she teased, resting her whole weight on Ashley’s stomach.

“Mom! Crushing me! Too heavy!” Ashley wheezed out. Her mom was much thicker and shapely than her, so she obviously weighed more than her.

Carolyn laughed out loud, grinding her ass harder against her for a moment before standing back up. “Excuse you, young lady! My ass is petite and perfect” she said, slapping her thick cheek. “Give it a kiss in apology” she said, bringing it over to Ashley’s face.

“Ew mom, gross! It’s bad enough you giant ass almost crushed me, I’m not going to kiss it!” Ashley replied, pushing her mom’s soft butt away from her face.

Carolyn glared down at her. “Giant? You think my ass is giant? Oh, you haven’t seen anything yet!” she said, storming off towards her bedroom.

Ashley wondered what she could mean by that, before Carolyn walked back in with a device in her hands. Her blood ran cold instantly. She worked around size changing technology enough to recognize a size changing remote. Specifically, the size changing remote that her mom got from her workplace...that could shrink her!

“Wh…what’s that?” Ashley said, trying to play dumb. Carolyn gave a wicked smile as she waved it around in her hand.
“Oh, what? This? It’s a size changing remote I got a while ago. It’s only supposed to be able to change one person’s size, but I’m wondering if it could work on rude daughters as well” Carolyn said in a cheery voice before she began mashing buttons.

Ashley gulped nervously. “What? Mom, y-you shouldn’t be messing around with stuff l-like that. It could be d-dangerous!” she exclaimed, trying to sound calm. The last thing she needed was for her mom to find out that she was the stripper her dad had been seeing, and that she had been randomly shrinking for the past few months!

But as Carolyn toggled around with buttons and switches on the device, Ashley suddenly felt herself shrinking once again. “Mom!” she yelled as her body caved in on itself. Soon enough, Ashley was standing naked among a pile of her oversized clothes. She was about three inches tall, feeling herself filled with panic.

“HAH! I DID IT! AND YOU KIDS SAY I’M BAD WITH TECHNOLOGY!” Carolyn said in triumph. It seems she thought she simply changed the target, and didn’t realize that remote was meant to shrink Ashley specifically.

Carolyn walked over to the couch and loomed over her daughter. Ashley couldn’t see most of her face with her large breasts blocking the way. But she could already envision her catlike smile already.

“NOW, WHAT WAS IT YOU SAID? THAT MY ASS WAS GIANT?” she said, turning around again. Ashley was face to cheek with her mom’s yoga pants clad ass once again, only this time each cheek was bigger than a stadium!

“M-mom, this isn’t funny!” Ashley yelled up nervously.

“YOU SAID MY ASS WAS GIANT, ALMOST CRUSHED YOU, AND REFUSED TO APOLOGISE! NOW, EITHER APOLOGIZE PROPERLY, OR MAYBE MY ASS REALLY WILL CRUSH YOU!” she teased from above, shaking her thick ass around in front of her.

Was...was she being serious? She couldn’t see her face from here, only her butt. But if her mom decided to sit on her, even as a joke, her entire body would pop under the pressure.

With a feeling of humiliation in her stomach, she walked closer to her mom’s butt. “I...I’m sorry I called your butt huge. Your butt...is petite and perfect,” Ashley called up. Swallowing her pride, she leaned forward and kissed her right cheek for several seconds.

Carolyn burst out in laughter and turned back around to see Ashley. “GOOD GIRL! NOW, WAS THAT SO HARD?” she asked as she sat down next to Ashley.

“Yes! Now grow me back!” Ashley yelled with a hint of panic. She had been tiny around her parents more times than she wanted to admit. And every time, something terrible happened to her. Although, this is the first time her mother was aware of who she was.

“OH, CALM DOWN ASH! I’M JUST HAVING SOME FUN,” she said, patting her head with a fingertip. “MAYBE WHEN WE’RE DONE WITH OUR DAY TOGETHER I’LL GROW YOU BACK. YOU’RE KINDA CUTE LIKE THIS!” her mom said with a smile.

“All day?! Come on, mom, I’m naked!” she argued.

“OH HUSH. IT’S NOTHING I HAVEN’T SEEN BEFORE. DON’T YOU REMEMBER WHO USED TO BATHE YOU?” she asked with a pout. Ashley sighed to herself. It seems like there was no talking her out of this.

“OH! LOOK WHAT’S ON!” Carolyn exclaimed, looking back to the tv. One of their favorite movies of all time was starting up after the previous movie ended. As her mom was totally engrossed in the movie, Ashley shrugged her shoulders.

Well, at least she wasn’t actively trying to kill her this time. And if her focus was on the T.V, maybe she wouldn’t have to worry about being toyed with. Ashley sat back on the couch besides her giantess mother and tried to simply watch it along with her quietly.

After about half an hour into the movie, Carolyn began to shift. She pulled her legs up on the couch, half laying on top of them as her feet lay on her side. Ashley yelped as her mom’s enormous feet were placed directly in front of her just as the movie broke for commercials.

“Ew, mom, can you not stick your feet right in my face!?” Ashley yelled up as she stared at her mom’s soles. There was a light layer of dust and dirt on them from walking barefoot around the house, and a slight smell of sweat. But nothing overly unpleasant. Carolyn looked down at her daughter and flexed her painted toes.

“WHAT? I TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF MY FEET! THEY’RE SOFT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO LAY ON THEM LIKE PILLOWS” she teased, running a hand along her sole. “GO ON! GIVE IT A TRY” she said playfully.

“Mom, I’m not gonna lay on your dirty feet” Ashley called back up. It seemed she had no intention of moving her feet away from her, so she stood and tried walking a bit away from them. It wouldn’t bother her so much if it weren’t for the numerous times she had almost been killed by those giant feet!

“MY FEET AREN’T DIRTY! YOU ARE BEING SO RUDE TODAY ASHLEY! HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOUR MAMA A FOOT MASSAGE WHILE WE WATCH THE MOVIE?” she asked playfully, noticing how much it bugged her daughter. Honestly, she was enjoying teasing her like this.

“No!” Ashley yelled as she walked a couple feet further down the couch. Once she couldn’t smell her mom’s sweat anymore she sat back down. But a couple seconds later, Carolyn shifted again. The tiny girl looked over just in time to see her mom’s foot coming straight towards her!

She didn’t have a chance to run before Carolyn gently pinned her underfoot. Not enough to hurt her, but enough to keep her firmly in place.

“THAT’S NOT VERY NICE! MAYBE YOU SHOULD PROPERLY APOLOGIZE TO MY FEET TOO! THEN, YOU’LL HAVE THE HONOR OF RUBBING THEM AGAIN” Carolyn teased.

“Moooooooom!” Ashley yelled. Carolyn burst out laughing and was about to pull her foot off, when the movie came back on. Then she got a playful grin.

“I’M NOT MOVING MY FOOT UNTIL I FEEL YOUR APOLOGY, YOUNG LADY!” she said in a fake stern tone. Ashley groaned and went limp under the heavy pressure of her mom’s foot. Maybe she could just ignore it until she got bored

Ashley tried to watch the movie too, but her head was between her mom’s first and second toes, so her big toe was blocking her view. And after a few minutes, Carolyn absentmindedly flexed her toes. Her foot squeezed Ashley, forcing the air from her lungs as she was pressed harder against the meaty sole.

Carolyn squeezed her again every minute or so, making her ribs start to hurt. With a sigh of defeat, Ashley leaned up and kissed her mom’s toes. With a cocky smile, the foot was removed from her body and held in front of her.

“GOOD GIRL! NOW, GET TO RUBBING OR I’LL PIN YOU AGAIN” Carolyn commanded without looking away from the screen.

“She’s enjoying this way too much,” Ashley mumbled under her breath as she stood up. Seeing how much her mom liked playing with her like this, she simply obeyed her command.

Carolyn sighed happily as she felt a tiny pair of hands kneading against her sole as she continued to watch. She needed to do this more often.

After another hour, the movie credits were rolling and Ashley’s arms were exhausted. Carolyn finally pulled her feet away and plucked Ashley off the couch. “THANKS FOR THE FOOT RUB, SWEETHEART. I HAVE THE BEST DAUGHTER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD” she said before gently kissing the top of her head. Ashley blushed a bit and mumbled under her breath. She couldn’t really stay mad at her after hearing that.

As if to interrupt their moment together, the sound of the front door opening and closing snapped her attention away. Oh no. “GIRLS, I’M HOME!” her father called out from the entrance. Ray walked into the living room and smiled at the sight of his beautiful wife. He walked over and gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

“HEY GORGEOUS...WHERE’S ASHLEY?” he asked, looking around the room.

“OH, SHE’S SOMEWHERE CLOSE BY,” Carolyn said, raising her hand a bit. Ashley’s blood ran cold as her father looked down at her.

A look of recognition. A look of desire. A look of hunger.

“THAT’S…” he started, instantly recognizing the form of the stripper he had visited so many times before. “DID YOU, BUY FROM THAT PLACE FOR ME?” he asked in happy confusion, a smile forming on his face. Ashley nearly vomited as she began to flashback to all the times he had used her at work. Every time she made him cum. The times he forced her to cum. And now, they would both find out that it was her all along.

Carolyn gasped in disgust and punched his chest. “RAY! USE YOUR DAMN EYES! THIS IS ASHLEY!” she yelled, angered by the memory of that little hussy and disgusted with her husband looking at their daughter like that. Ray’s eyes widened and he took a closer look at his daughter, finally recognizing her tiny form.

“O-OH MY GOD...I’M SO SORRY! I THOUGHT THAT...OH FUCK, I’M SORRY” he muttered as he took a step back.

Ashley swallowed nervously, seeing him in a panic. “I-it’s ok daddy” she replied, not even realizing she was calling him by his preferred pet name when she danced for him.

“HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?” he asked in confusion. Carolyn glared at him for another moment, then sighed and pulled out the size remote.

“I FOUND A WAY TO USE THIS REMOTE TO SHRINK HER! HERE, WATCH!” Carolyn said as she played with the controls.

“Wait, don’t!” Ashley screamed up at her mom. But she didn’t bother to listen. Ashley found herself shrinking even smaller than before, reduced to half an inch tall. Her already large parents now seemed even more monstrously large. It seems they didn’t realize that she was the stripper even still, which she wasn’t sure was a good thing or a bad thing. But at least her father wouldn’t do anything perverted to her this time.

Ray watched his daughter shrink with fascination, his heart rate increasing a bit. “WE’VE BEEN HAVING A GOOD TIME TODAY! SHE WAS THE PERFECT SIZE FOR A FOOT RUB BEFORE!” Carolyn teased again with a laugh. Ray chuckled at that and grabbed Ashley from her hand.

“REALLY? SHOOT, I COULD GO FOR ONE OF THOSE!” he chuckled, holding her in front of his face and studying her tiny form. “HM, BUT SHE MIGHT BE TOO SMALL FOR THAT NOW” he pointed out.

Ashley took a breath of relief at that. At least she wouldn’t have to rub his smelly feet. Suddenly, his stomach let out a loud gurgle that sounded throughout the entire room. He vaguely remembered doing something fun with someone at a bar once and got a hungry look in his eye.

“...BUT SHE DOES SEEM TO BE A PERFECT SIZE AS A SNACK!” he said with a playful grin. Ashley’s eyes widened as Ray raised her over his face and opened his mouth wide below her.

Carolyn burst out laughing as she saw how scared Ashley looked. “OH RAY, YOU’RE TERRIBLE!”

Meanwhile, Ashley flashed back to the time her dad had actually swallowed her whole. She knew he would actually do something like that! Her fear drive taking over, Ashley kicked and fought against his fingers, trying to get away! “D-daddy! Put me down!” she screamed.

Ray wasn’t expecting her to squirm like that, and she actually succeeded. She pulled herself free from his fingers and landed directly on his tongue. Ashley screamed as she began to slide down his wet tongue, towards his dark throat.

“RAY!” Carolyn yelled, jumping up from her seat. Ray was in shock at what just happened. He looked over to Carolyn and closed his mouth. Ashley’s slide towards his throat stopped, but his tongue began to rub against her naked skin curiously.

“RAY! SPIT HER OUT!” she yelled again, holding her hand in front of his face.

“R-RIGHT! RIGHT! SORRY!” he replied, swirling Ashley around in his mouth for a few extra seconds before spitting her out in her palm.

“ASHLEY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!” Carolyn yelled, stepping away from Ray to check her body. Ray was standing still, frozen as he still tasted her flavor on his tongue. A raging conflict erupted inside himself, unaware to the women.

Ashley herself was shivering all over. Going from the hot mouth to the open air while covered in her dad’s spit, she was extremely cold. But more than that, the adrenaline was still pumping through her system as she realized her dad had almost eaten her once again.

“Um...y-yeah...I’m not hurt,” she eventually said, sitting back up.

“OH THANK GOD! RAY! WHAT THE HELL!?” she yelled, turning back to her husband.

“I-IT WAS AN ACCIDENT! SWEAR TO GOD! I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND, I DIDN’T EXPECT HER TO SQUIRM LIKE THAT!” he replied in a panic. Carolyn glared at him for a few seconds, then sighed.

“WELL...THAT’S FAIR. I GUESS SINCE ASHLEY’S STILL OK, IT DOESN’T MATTER. IT WAS JUST A SMALL SCARE” she said calmly. Ray took a breath of relief at that, then smirked a bit.

“YEAH, GET MAD AT ME AFTER I ACTUALLY DO SWALLOW HER WHOLE LATER” he joked. Ashley whimpered a bit and Carolyn lightly smacked him again.

“SO, HOW LONG IS SHE GONNA STAY LIKE THAT?” he asked as he sat down in his recliner. Carolyn sat back down on the couch and shrugged.

“OH, I’LL GROW HER BACK BEFORE SHE LEAVES,” she replied. Ashley was about to ask if she could just grow her back now, but she heard the sound of the door opening and closing again.

“OH SHIT! THAT’S RIGHT, I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!” Ray said, springing up from his seat. Carolyn and Ashley looked on in confusion as he ran to the front door. A minute later he came back with his arm around Derek’s shoulder. “SURPRISE I GUESS!” Derek said as he entered the room. Carolyn instantly got up from the couch and gasped.

“OH, DEREK! THIS IS SUCH A NICE SURPRISE!” she exclaimed, running up and giving him a tight hug. He hugged her back and chuckled a bit.

“IT WASN’T SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE...BUT I GUESS IT DOESN’T MATTER. IT’S GOOD TO SEE YOU MOM” he said as he ended the hug.

“DON’T FORGET TO SAY HI TO YOUR SISTER!” Carolyn said playfully, holding the hand containing Ashley up to his face.

Derek’s eyes locked on to her tiny naked form and grew wide. Ashley waved her arms around, giving him signals not to say anything. “OH...WOW...WHAT...WHAT UH...IS GOING ON WITH THIS…?” he asked nervously, unable to look away from her.

“I GOT MY HANDS ON A SIZE REMOTE AND DECIDED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH HER” Carolyn explained. She grabbed one of Derek’s hands and placed Ashley’s tiny form into his palm. “HERE, WATCH HER FOR A BIT FOR ME, OK? IF I’M COOKING FOR FOUR, I NEED TO GET STARTED! ALTHOUGH, IF YOUR SISTER IS THAT SIZE, I GUESS COOKING FOR THREE WORKS” Carolyn said as she walked off towards the kitchen.

“YEAH, WHY DON’T YOU KIDS CATCH UP FOR A BIT? YOU HAVEN’T SEEN EACH OTHER IN A WHILE” Ray added as he sat back in his recliner, changing the channel on the T.V.

“UM...SURE…” Derek mumbled, taking Ashley downstairs to his room. He didn’t say a word until they were in the room with the door closed and locked. Then he looked back down at his tiny sister. “SO...THIS IS HAPPENING. DO THEY...KNOW...ABOUT EVERYTHING NOW?” Derek asked in heavy confusion. Ashley sighed as sat down on his palm.

“No, they don’t know anything. And please, keep it that way! I made a joke about mom’s butt being big so she did this to joke around with me” she explained. “Just...go along with it for now, alright? Mom says she’ll grow me back later, so as long as they know it’s me...nothing bad should happen,” she said.

“I MEAN...THIS FEELS LIKE A GOOD CHANCE TO COME CLEAN. BUT...THAT’S YOUR DECISION. IF YOU WANT ME TO KEEP QUIET, I’LL KEEP QUIET” Derek said.

“Thank you. You’re the best brother I could ask for” she said, leaning over and kissing his thumb lightly. Ashley failed to notice the small blush come over Derek’s face. Even though he knew that this was his sister, he still felt his dick twitching and hardening in his pants. He could still remember how she felt the first time he found her tiny, the pleasurable squirming inside him…

“So, how’s school going?” she asked idly, snapping him out of his thoughts. He mentally scolded himself for thinking about something so repulsive.

They spent the next hour chatting about their lives. His studies were going well, meanwhile Ashley had been on several dates with some interesting people recently. Her perfect partner was a cute guy or girl that wouldn’t treat her like a toy when she ends up tiny.

“Kids! Dinner!” a voice called from upstairs. Derek carried Ashley upstairs to the dining room and saw the dinner table all set.

“Derek, honey, can you leave your sister for a sec to help me carry these?” Carolyn called from the kitchen.

“OK!” he replied, setting Ashley down in the center of the table. Ashley felt a bit vulnerable as her brother walked away. But she should be fine alone for a minute, right?

“WELL WELL WELL...LOOKS LIKE I GET A SNACK BEFORE DINNER!” her father’s voice rang out from the doorway. Ashley whimpered as she turned to see her dad walking towards the table. He sat at the head of the table and tapped his finger against his empty plate. “C’MON ASHLEY, GET OVER HERE. YOU CAN USE MY PLATE” he said in a commanding voice. Ashley hung her head low and obediently walked over closer to him. She was used to following his commands like this.

She climbed onto his plate and sat down in the middle, looking up at him nervously. Ray stared at her with a clear hunger in his eyes. “GEEZ, I WAS JUST KIDDING ABOUT EATING YOU. BUT WHEN YOU SIT ON MY PLATE LIKE THAT, IT’S ALMOST LIKE YOU WANT ME TO!” he teased, licking his lips. “IS THAT IT? DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO BE MY SNACK?” he asked.

“N-no Daddy!” Ashley called up to him.

“WHAT WAS THAT? WAS THAT A ‘YES’ I HEARD?” he taunted, leaning his head closer. “GO AHEAD AND SAY IT LOUDER. SAY ‘YES’ SO I CAN HEAR YOU BETTER” he ordered, holding a hand by his ear. Ashley whimpered a little in fear.

“Y...yes daddy…” she said, staring downwards. Ray looked down at her in shock...then smiled.
“WELL HOW ABOUT THAT...MY DAUGHTER WANTS TO BE A SNACK TO HER DADDY! WELL, WHAT KIND OF FATHER WOULD I BE IF I DIDN’T GIVE MY PRINCESS EVERYTHING SHE WANTED?” he asked sarcastically.

He lowered his head down to the plate so his lips were even with the plate. “IF YOU WANT TO BE YOUR DADDY’S FOOD SO BADLY...GO AHEAD AND WALK INSIDE. I PROMISE TO TREAT YOU REAL GENTLY” he cooed before opening his mouth as wide as he could.

Ashley cowered at the sight of his open maw. The red flesh all over. The white pillars of his teeth. The pitch black void of his throat in the back.

“HURRY UP AND GET IN” Ray commanded after she spent an entire minute staring. Ashley cowered a little...then got to her feet. She walked slowly closer to his open mouth, feeling the warm rush of air wash over her with every breath he took. His breathing was getting faster as she walked closer.

Soon, she was standing in front of his lips. His tongue squirmed with anticipation at her arrival. Ashley was terrified, but something deep inside her told her that she could never disobey her ‘daddy.’

She reached a leg forward and pressed her bare foot against his warm, squishy tongue. She stepped inside his mouth, feeling the oppressive heat and humidity around her.

“HERE’S DINNER!” Carolyn called out as she walked into the room. Ray’s tongue instantly pushed her out of his mouth and back onto her plate. Ashley gasped as her mind was freed from whatever spell she had been under at the arrival of her mom and brother. “WHERE’S ASHLEY AT?”

“MAYBE NEXT TIME, PRINCESS” Ray whispered to her before giving her a wink. Ashley shuddered as she realized she had nearly fed herself to her father. And he genuinely thought that she...liked it! “SHE’S SHARING A PLATE WITH ME” Ray said casually, patting her head gently with his finger.

Soon enough, her mom began to fill everyone’s plates with chicken casserole, green beans, and mashed potatoes. Ashley always did love her mom’s cooking. She tried to reach for a green bean, but Ray’s fork blocked her path instantly. She looked up to see him watching her playfully. When he saw her looking at him, he opened his mouth wide to take in the green bean. He spent half a minute swirling it in his mouth before swallowing it whole, tracing it down his throat.

Ashley tried to grab other pieces of food, but everytime her dad blocked her path and ate what she was reaching for instead. She looked to her other family members for help, but Derek and her mom were too busy catching up to notice.

Soon enough, Ray cleaned off his entire plate without sharing a single scrap with Ashley. He sighed happily and patted his belly. Seeing the other two distracted, he leaned closer to Ashley.

“ARE YOU STILL HUNGRY, PRINCESS? THERE’S PLENTY OF FOOD IN MY GUT IF YOU WANT IT” he teased, licking his lips. “OR...YOU COULD ALWAYS PICK LEFTOVERS OUT OF MY TEETH. I’VE NEVER LIKED FLOSSING...YOU COULD HELP ME OUT WITH THAT TOO. BUT I MADE SURE TO SWALLOW PLENTY OF IT WHOLE IN CASE YOU DON’T WANT CHEWED UP FOOD,” he whispered before licking that top of her head.

Ashley squealed and fell to her butt on the plate. Ray gave a low chuckle and brought his mouth back to the plate.

“CHOICE IS YOURS PRINCESS. GET A FULL MEAL IN MY BELLY. PICK LEFTOVERS OUT OF MY TEETH. OR GO TO BED HUNGRY. BUT I THINK WE BOTH KNOW YOU WON’T PICK THE THIRD OPTION” he said, opening his mouth wide again.

Ashley stared in horror, looking back at her family. No one seemed to notice Ray holding his mouth open to her, even though he wasn’t being subtle about it.

Ray started drumming his fingers against the table, pulling her attention back. He was giving her an impatient look, as if to say “hurry up.”

Well. if all she had to do was pick the food out of his teeth, she could at least get out of this awkward situation alive. Taking in a deep breath, she closed her eyes and marched quickly into her father’s mouth.

Once he felt her little feet tickling his tastebuds, Ray sat up in his seat and closed his mouth. He tried not to move his tongue, instead waiting to feel what Ashley was going to do.

The first time he had teased her, he thought that she would simply tell him to fuck off. But instead, she walked herself onto the center of his plate. And even said that yes, she wanted him to eat her.

Maybe she was a bit interested in it after being shrunk? Everything must be so new to her like this. It was a little weird that she was interested in being in his mouth. He was her father after all. But, he didn’t really mind letting her live out her little fantasy with him. As long as she was happy, he was happy.

….not to mention, she tasted amazing. He has tasted the stipper he had seen a couple times in the past. He even vaguely remembered swallowing her once. Ashley tasted exactly like her. Maybe it’s just the taste of shrunken people? Either way, he was happy to enjoy it. Although...Ashley might cringe a bit if she noticed how tight his pants were while she walked around his mouth….

Meanwhile, Ashley was terrified and grossed out. She was covered in her father’s saliva once again. She tried to walk around, but his slippery tongue tripped her up multiple times. After splatting against his tastebuds for the tenth time, she resigned herself to crawl around in here.

She made her way over to his teeth and felt around in the ridges between them. There were some chewed up bits of food in there, so she pulled them out with a couple of tugs. She was about to toss it aside when her stomach let out a loud growl.

He did say she had to eat whatever he had between his teeth...would he punish her if she didn’t obey to the letter? Plus she was pretty hungry…

While overwhelmed with shame and humiliation...she took a bite. It was a strand of chicken and still somehow tasted pretty good, though the taste of spit was overpowering it. She began to work her way down his jaw, picking at the scraps in his teeth and greedily devouring it as she went. After about 10 minutes, she had made it to one of his molars.

Ray was idly listening to his family’s conversation when he felt Ashley reach near the back of his mouth. She was so close to his throat now...did she want him to swallow her? He said she had to crawl inside herself if she wanted to...was she just being shy?

Maybe he should give her a little push...for her own sake…

“Ray, where’s Ashley?” Carolyn suddenly asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. He gave her a small smile and pushed Ashley into his cheek with his tongue.

“I don’t know about this ‘Ashley’ you’re talking about...my brand new toothpick is properly doing her job!” he exclaimed, scoping her with his tongue as he stuck it outside his mouth. He displayed her for a couple seconds before sucking her back in.

“Ray!”

“Dad!” they screamed in unison.

“What?! She volunteered!” Ray said in his defense. “I gave her the option to go in or not, and she chose to go in” he said, shrugging his shoulders and idly licking Ashley.

“What? Why would she do that?” Carolyn asked suspiciously. Derek looked at him and remembered some of what Ashley had told him. Chances were she wasn’t really given a choice...but he couldn’t point that out without exposing her.

“Because my princess loves her daddy very much, and wants to be helpful” he said firmly, crossing his arms. Carolyn glared for a moment...then cracked a smile and giggled.

“God, Ray, you are ridiculous. Alright then...open up for a second” she demanded, standing up and walking to his seat. Ray complied, opening his mouth to reveal Ashley pulling a wad of green beans out of his tooth. Carolyn widened her eyes for a moment as she saw her. “Wow...I guess she really is acting like a toothpick…” she said aloud. “But, that’s enough for now” she said firmly, plucking Ashley out of his mouth. “Ray, get started on the dishes. I’m going to grow Ashley back” she said firmly.

Ashley was overcome with a sense of relief as her mom pulled her out of her dad’s jaws. She was almost certain that he was planning on eating her. She would have to give her mom a big hug when she’s back to normal.

Ray watched his wife walk out of the room, leaving him and Derek alone without another word. He sighed and got up from his chair. “Alright son, you start putting away the leftovers” he said as he collected the used plates and silverware. Derek looked at him, desperately wanting to ask him what the hell he was doing with Ashley...and to tell him all the horrible things he had already done to her before.

“Ok dad” was all he said in response as he helped clean up. He made a promise after all.

Carolyn carried Ashley into the living room, setting her down on the coffee table. “OK, WAIT HERE FOR A SECOND. I’LL GO GET THE REMOTE AND PUT YOU BACK TO NORMAL” she said, walking towards the end table where she left the remote. But...she didn’t see anything there.

She was a bit confused, remembering placing it there. So, she checked the floor around it, the other side of the table, and all the drawers around it. Then every table and drawer in the living room. Then in the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, Carolyn approached her tiny daughter with a nervous smile.
“OK...SO...I MAAAAAAAAY HAVE MISPLACED IT….” she said.

“WHAT?!” Ashley screamed at the top of her lungs.

“CALM DOWN! IT’LL BE OK! IT’S NOT LIKE ANY OF US LEFT HOME, SO IT’S DEFINITELY HERE SOMEWHERE! I’LL KEEP SEARCHING, BUT WHY DON’T YOU JUST STAY HERE FOR THE NIGHT? WE SHOULD DEFINITELY FIND IT BY THE MORNING!” she explained quickly.

Ashley was fuming. She refused to grow her back earlier while she had the device...and now she lost it! Now she had to spend the night around her giant family members?! She should have known coming over here was a bad idea.

As Ashley tried to formulate a response, Derek walked into the living room. “HEY MOM, I THINK I’M GONNA TURN IN FOR THE NIGHT. IT WAS A LONG DRIVE DOWN” he said casually.

“DEREK! PERFECT TIMING!” Carolyn exclaimed. She snatched Ashley off the table and dropped her into his hands. “I CAN’T FIND THE SIZE REMOTE AT THE MOMENT, SO ASHLEY WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT. SHE CAN SLEEP WITH YOU!” she said in a sweet tone.

“WHAT?! YOU WANT US TO SLEEP TOGETHER?!” Derek said in surprise.

“OH, CALM DOWN. YOU TWO SHARED A ROOM WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG. BESIDES, YOU TWO ARE SIBLINGS. IT’S TOTALLY FINE” Carolyn said, thinking nothing of his complaint.

Derek looked down to his tiny sister and swallowed nervously. “ALRIGHT THEN…” he mumbled, carrying her back downstairs. “YOU ALRIGHT, SIS?” he whispered as he walked away.

“No I’m not ok! Dad basically forced me into his mouth, nearly ate me, and now I’m stuck at this size all night!” she yelled in frustration.

“BUT...YOU DON’T MIND SHARING A ROOM WITH ME?” he asked again.

“What? No, I don’t really care. I can just sleep on the dresser or something. Plus, it’s better than trying to sleep in their room. Dad might decide he wants a midnight snack,” she said, shuddering a little at the thought. “Lock the door,” she told him as they walked inside.

Derek obeyed and locked them inside the room.

He made Ashley a makeshift bed on top of the dresser using a clean sock and a cotton ball. He took his glasses off and placed them on his nightstand before walking over to Ashley’s bed.

“EVERYTHING GOOD HERE?” he asked, looking down at her sitting on the sock. Without his glasses, she was unrecognizable from any other bug he’d spot.

“Yeah, I’m fine,” she replied with a sigh. “Just ready for this day to be over.”

“ALRIGHT. I’M GONNA CHANGE FOR BED NOW...NO PEEKING!” he said in a teasing voice. Ashley rolled her eyes and rolled over without saying a word. Obviously, she wouldn’t watch her own brother change.

Derek stared at her for half a minute, feeling conflicted inside. He gulped nervously, raising his resolve. He stripped out of his clothes for that day, tossing them on the floor in front of the dresser. As he stood bare naked he reached into the top drawer of the dresser and pulled out a pair of underwear. It’s all he really wore to bed.

He slowly sucked in a deep breath...then tugged on the sock Ashley was on using a finger as he pulled the underwear out of the drawer.

“What the-?!” Ashley screamed as she felt herself land on a soft sheet of cloth. Then she gasped as she realized where she was. “Derek! Stop!” she shouted as he pulled out the underwear with her trapped in the crotch area.

Derek pretended not to see or hear her and lowered the underwear. He stepped into it and pulled it up his legs, biting his lip as he felt Ashley’s tiny body make contact with his manhood. Derek picked at his groin for a couple seconds until his tiny sister was pinned between his cock and balls.

Then he walked over to bed, turned off the lights, and pulled the blanket over himself. He could feel her struggling in there, which only served to make him hard. But he continued to pretend not to feel her there.

‘I’m sorry Ash…’ he thought to himself. ‘I’ll apologize as much as you want in the morning...but I really needed this…’

And so, he drifted off to sleep as his sister continued to pleasure him against her will.

Chapter End Notes:

There will be more to come!  Stay tuned...