- Text Size +

“Come on, it's cute,” Miss Jessica said to the tiny boy in the passenger seat.

“No it isn't. I can't believe you dressed me up like this,” Jacob fumed, sitting with this arms crossed and his head down. As if life wasn't humiliating enough after being permanently shrunken to an inch tall by the adoption agency due to overcrowding. But to his utter humiliation, at his age, Miss Jessica had decided to dress him up in a special little mouse costume for his new family, since he was about to be given away on the very day of Halloween.

“WHY would you pick a mouse costume!” Jacob finally turned and faced the gigantic lady who had semi-cared for him and dozens of others over the last few years. “Why'd it have to be a mouse, huh, don't you think that's a little humiliating?”

“They'll love it,” Miss Jessica just grinned down. “Now, aren't you going to say a nice goodbye to me? I'm transferring to Florida in a few days, and since you're too old for the adoption agency now, this isn't your regular adoption. It's like an express adoption, this family has agreed to it. There won't be any regular checkups or anything, we'll just drop you off and that's it. After that you'll be stuck with this family, for better or worse... you're not coming back,” Miss Jessica said, staring down at the tiny boy in his big mouse ears and tail.

“...Fine,” Jacob finally concede. “I'll miss you then,” he said, and it was true, despite his disdain for the lady. She had been the one who watched over him all these years, after all. “But don't get me wrong, I'm completely ready for this, I'm sick of not having a family,” he continued, staring out the car window.

“Thanks sweetie, and I'm glad you're ready. Now come on, lets go to the front door,” she continued, scooping the tiny boy up into her palm as she always had, and opening the car door to walk down the concrete path to his new house. Soon Jacob found himself deposited on the welcome mat, and looking up at the giant door, he watched Miss Jessica's long manicured finger move in to press the doorbell. Then, giving the tiny boy one last smile and a wave, she walked back to her car and hopped in.

It wasn't long before the tiny boy could hear footsteps and voices inside the house approaching. As he looked behind him, he saw the giant lady who had taken care of him so long, simply driving away, just leaving him standing on the mat alone. She was serious, this really was it.

“Wonder if it's more trick-or-treaters, or could this one really be him?” he heard a voice inside the house say, a voice he had heard just one time before, fairly recently. It was Melissa, his new adopted sister. She was probably nineteen or so, and apparently went to a local college and still lived at home. She was not heavyset, but not really that thin either, achieve what Jacob considered an attractive happy medium. She was a bit tall for a girl, with dark brown eyes and long, dark brown hair. Of course to Jacob everyone was beyond tall, but she was above average.

His only previous encounter with her was at the adoption agency, and involved her making giant goofy faces at him in his tiny plastic container, where he had been stashed most of the time. Suddenly he really wished he wasn't wearing his ridiculous get up: Mouse ears sticking up, full body suit, tiny tail dragging the ground behind him... a great start, he thought...

...The doorknob turned, and the giant wooden door began to swing open. He knew she was coming, but it was still to his amazement when Melissa peered out of the door, her long brown hair flowing as she had prepared a grin for whoever was at the door, but saw no one. This was it, the moment he dreamed of. This giant girl... she was his new sister. He found he couldn't stop the grin from forming on his tiny face, as a feeling filled him he'd waited for his whole life. It was finally happening. Looking up at his new sister's face, he suddenly realized there had been a funny, almost ironic coincidence. She wasn't wearing much of a costume, but what she did have on were cat ears, and whiskers painted were on her cheeks... Wow, he thought, her costume of choice was a cat, and here he was, at her feet, in a tiny mouse outfit.

“What the... those stupid kids, why do they pull this crap?” she scowled.

“Hey!” Jacob suddenly found himself yelling, as she started to close the door. Crap, he thought, realizing he was about to be trapped outside. “Hey I'm down here!” he cried, and at the last moment he saw the door start to open again. His giant adopted sister's face peered out around the door once again, more confused than ever.

“What was that?” she said, looking around, still failing to see him.

“Down here... um... sis....” he said, with some obvious discomfort.

Finally her giant eyes fell on him, and he could see the surprise and realization hit her all at once. “It's you!” she began to grin down, then laughed, as she noticed what the tiny boy was wearing. “Mmmm, a little mousey!” she grinned. “Yum!” With that, she reached up and plucked him up by the tail, and he had a sudden feeling of horrible vertigo and his stomach seemed to float as he rose up high, high up over the giant girl's face. “Thanks for the new one, Mom!” she grinned,

“No problem honey, this one didn't cost much at all though,” a voice came from inside the house.

Jacob just looked at the giant girl, kind of confused. “Uh... what'd she get you, anyway?”

“You still don't know? How cute!” she giggled. With that, Jacob found himself dangling over Melissa's enormous mouth. “Meow!” she giggled, as her lips parted wide, showing all the way down to her uvula.

“Wait!” Jacob yelled, but he couldn't stop it as her giant tongue was extending from her mouth, and he found himself plummeting into the hot, humid darkness. Her lips closed with her deafening giggles echoing around him, and her tongue mashed him to the roof of her mouth, soaking him in her saliva and spit, which tasted of Halloween candy. As the surprise wore off, he found himself kicking as fighting against the sudden suction all around him, to no avail.

“MMMmmmm!” reverberated all around the tiny boy. This wasn't right, this was totally wrong, but couldn't stop it. Jacob was treated like a jolly rancher for several minutes, and swallowed mouthfuls of Melissa's spit as she shoved him to the side of her cheek and commenced sucking on him, when she wasn't giggling or mocking his helpless position. His mouse costume was soaked in the girl's spit. Finally, after sucking on him so long that his lungs were burning for air, she spit him out into her palm, but raised him back up to her mouth, opening it directly in his tiny face.

“Hey, how's my breath? Haaaaah!” she laughed, exhaling her hot breath all around him. There was nothing else to breathe, as it entered his tiny lungs through both his nose and his mouth. It smelled just like a mix of chocolate and bubblegum, with the smell of her spit mingled in with it. Looking around, he saw he wasn't outside anymore, but was in a giant bedroom, which he could only assume belonged to Melissa herself. He was quivering with fright, and was unable to say a word, as her giant painted cat whiskers filled most of his vision. This was not what he'd wanted. He didn't want to be a tiny toy for this giant girl to play with, he wanted to be her little brother! He found himself starting to sob.

“Answer me, NOW!” she boomed so loud that it disoriented him for a moment.

“It's... just like candy!” he cried, trying to please her.

She simply grinned, lowering him from her face. “You're so cute in that little mouse outfit, but I'm curious to see you without it on,” she grinned. The next thing he knew, the mouse costume was being ripped off of him painfully.

“Stop it!” Jacob screamed, but it was ignored. She simply continued tugging, ripping at the thin layer of cloth that covered him. It took a few painful tugs and rips, but soon he was left sitting in Melissa's palm, completely naked. “Leave me alone...!” he sobbed, helplessly.

“Wow, no underwear...” she giggled, using her finger to push him over onto his back and get a better view. He just closed his eyes and tried to imagine it wasn't happening. “So... they make tiny mouse suits, but they don't make underwear?” she grinned. “Oh, and what could this be?” she laughed, taking her finger and rubbing it against his tiny exposed member. It was completely stiff. “I'm claiming this as MINE,” she grinned, and as he began to struggle, but she just pushed him back down with her finger.

This was all too terrifying, he'd came for a family, not to be stripped and molested by who was supposed to be his new big sister. Minutes went by with giant Melissa rubbing her finger on him, nearly bringing him all the way a few times, but never completely. She'd laugh at his tiny struggles when she got too rough; there was nothing he could do.

Finally, after bringing him to a full climax, she stopped.

“Well, that was fun, huh?” she grinned. Jacob didn't say a word, he was exhausted, and felt dead tired. The next thing he knew, he was being lowered to the floor... to a pair of Melissa's sneakers. He watched as he was hovered over the mouth of the shoe, and then dropped, with a plop, onto the insole. Melissa just grinned down into the shoe, wiggling her bare toes over the opening mockingly. “You can call this your new home,” she grinned. “Look at the insole, check it out.”

Turning around, Jacob saw something that horrified him. The imprints of the tiny boys before him were all over the insole. Taking a deep breathe, he suddenly started to gag. Her shoe smelled so strong, like she hadn't washed it in a month. Jacob turned and faced upwards, out of the mouth of the shoe. “Please, you're supposed to be my sister, you can't do this to me!” he pleaded. “Please, I wanted to be your little brother!” he cried, trying to imagine it all away.

“Sorry, no can do,” she giggled. “Now, I demand that you take a sniff , it's just my thing.” With that, her gigantic, soft, smelly toes entered the sneaker, pinning him down to the insole where all the other imprints were. “Sniff it!” she laughed. “You're going to be in there until I want to play again, so sniff it!” she giggled, grinding his tiny body into the smelly insole of her shoe. Jacob, naked and scared, finally did what she wanted. He stuck his nose between her giant wiggling toes, and took a long whiff. He immediately realized where the smell of the sneaker had come from... but it was so much worse.

Soon her toes lifted and passed over him, leaving him facing the gigantic flat sole of her foot... he wound up directly in one of the imprints of one of the other tiny boys before him, much to his horror. “Bet you're still waiting for me to say this is all a prank,” she laughed from above, as she pulled the laces on her stinky sneaker tight, double-knotting them. Then she stood up, crushing his tiny body flat into horrible smelly insole... CRACK, POP! He heard unnatural sounds coming from his tiny compressed body, despite the indentation he was laying in. Her weight was crushing his body, that fast.

Melissa walked out of her room, feeling the tiny boy struggling for his life under each of her crushing footfalls. By now many of his bones were broken, she was sure of it... but these shrunken boys always took a lot to do in, she knew it from experience. The first few hours would break him in... after enough of his bones were broken, it would just be more a matter of forcing him to endure the horrible smell of her feet, which made her grin to think about. The thought of that tiny boy being reduced to a squishy toy under her rotten, sweaty feet between play sessions. She started to giggle.

Jacob didn't know where she was headed, only that every breath of air was brutally humiliating and repulsive, and that with Melissa's every step, tons of weight crashed down on him, and everything flashed white in the darkness as he felt another of his ribs crack. She walked to and fro around the house, her feet building up a layer of sweat, and the heat skyrocketed. It had to be something like hell. Soon the doorbell rang again... this time it was trick-or-treaters. Melissa walked to the door, pounding the tiny boy under each of her crushing steps. “Meeooww?” he heard her answered the door, causing all the little kids to laugh. Soon she'd handed out the candy, and was on her way back across the house.

After what seemed like forever, but was probably only a few minutes, Melissa's giant foot exited the shoe and released all the heat, but her toes remained wiggling at the mouth of the shoe. He stared upward, seeing the giant girl who was supposed to be his sister sticking her tongue out at him. “Sucks to have live with somebody's giant foot, huh?” she grinned, before stuffing her foot back inside the shoe, to flatten him back down again. In a fit of rage, Jacob found himself pushing and shoving and clawing at the enormous wall of flesh that was coming down on him, but was no use, as she put her weight on him, he was mashed flat back into place under her smelly foot. “There was a little boy, who lived in my shoe,” she teased, “And he got flatter and flatter till he looked just like you!”

...

Hours later, Jacob had finally resigned to the fact that he couldn't do a thing about Melissa and her giant feet. Any move he made was met with horrible pain. He had found that if he focused, of all things, on breathing, it took his mind off of everything else because the smell was so strong. On occasion she slipped off her shoes, sometimes to stick out her tongue at him, but she also kicked them off to show her new toy to her mom. The woman who would've been his mom grinned down into her daughter's stinky sneaker and laughed at his predicament, only saying, “Try not to finish this one off so fast, I want to play with him a little too before you're done.”

“Fiiine mom,” Melissa simply said, before stuffing her foot back in the shoe on top of him, as they sat continued eating popcorn and watching a movie. This time she grabbed him with her giant toes, pulling him with them to the end of the shoe, where she could grab his tiny naked body and do with it whatever she wanted. The next thing he knew, she had grabbed his stiff member and was grinding it between the sweat of her giant toes... he couldn't see where he was, but as he struggled, he found his entire body clasped under her toes, held fast as she continued to squeeze and force his tiny member in and out of a sweaty crevice of her toe flesh.

It went on for what seemed like hours. Melissa would grind his tiny hard penis with her toes until he was at the point of orgasm, then lay off and be gentle for a minute or two. He could hear her laughing at the movie occasionally, but most of the noises he heard was the sound of her toes scraping against the inside of the smelly sneaker. Her toes were so soft... He find himself getting aroused despite himself, despite fighting the thoughts, something about Melissa just completely overpowering and violating him like this, he couldn't resist. Then it happened, he released it on her toes.

“Ewwww... gross, hehee you'll pay for that,” he heard her giggle above.

Tired and exhausted, he suddenly found that Melissa's toes were squeezing around him... tighter.... and tighter... until he couldn't even begin to budge, and his face was mashed flat into the folds of her flesh. He couldn't breathe at all. “Don't you have any respect, doing that on my toes?” she laughed, as she felt his tiny panicked struggles. His lungs were burning, screaming for air, and he was so tired already. She just squeezed, tighter and tighter. Soon his body was compressed beyond imagination, as she was squeezing him what seemed as tight as she could between her toes. “Sorry mom, can't resist squishing him,” she laughed.

Jacob cried and struggled for all he was worth; what had happened to his family, to the life he'd dreamed about for so long!  It was so close,  but now the girl who was supposed to be his sister... he couldn't even finish the thought. Melissa's toes applied a new force beyond what they had before. He saw white for a second, feeling many of his bones cracking in an intense sharp pain, and he felt blood starting to gush out of his mouth. Then... everything just sort of faded away.

 

The End