James is eager and excited to learn about his new promotion! But when he goes to learn what it is, something goes awry leading to quite an adventure to place far far from home. Thankfully a new friend he meets is there to help him get back home and protect him along the way.
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Categories: Young Adult 20-29
, Body Exploration
, Mouth Play Characters:
Growth: Titan (101 ft. to 500 ft.)Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)Size Roles: F/mWarnings:
September 23 2020 Updated:
May 12 2021
First Story. Constructive Criticism greatly appreciated. Starting off slow, but will ramp up! A work in progress as well.
1. Promotion by Jac92 [Reviews - 10] (1710 words)
Introduction to James and the situation at hand.
2. Failure? by Jac92 [Reviews - 0] (1911 words)
Introduction to Madison
3. Discovery by Jac92 [Reviews - 1] (3092 words)
James and Madison finally meet! Still relatively slow, but it will start to pick up soon.
4. Accidents Happen by Jac92 [Reviews - 1] (3618 words)
Madison and James chat over their current predicament, and a minor spill occurs.
5. Bath Time by Jac92 [Reviews - 1] (2709 words)
6. Morning Madness by Jac92 [Reviews - 3] (4015 words)
An unexoected guest arrives in the morning, causing Madison to think quickly in order to hide James...
7. Day Out & About by Jac92 [Reviews - 1] (4885 words)
Sorry for the long delay in chapters! A lot of work and life stuff going on and this got pushed back. Hope you enjoy! Still a work in progress but I have some ideas of where its going.
Madison and James head out for a seemingly normal day and supply run, but it ends up becoming anything but that!
8. All Fun and Games by Jac92 [Reviews - 4] (5913 words)
Sorry for another week delay, but worked bits and pieces of it throughout the week. Hope you enjoy!
9. Oh What a Night by Jac92 [Reviews - 3] (3209 words)
Hey everyone, sorry for such a long delay and gap in this story. At the time I stopped a lot was going on in my life and this got pushed to the back burner because of it. It also caused all and any creative juices for it to leave too. I'm hoping to be back at this and update it more on a regular basis now that things have stabled out.
10. Oh What a Night Pt. 2 by Jac92 [Reviews - 2] (4008 words)