- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay in chapters! A lot of work and life stuff going on and this got pushed back. Hope you enjoy! Still a work in progress but I have some ideas of where its going. 

Madison and James head out for a seemingly normal day and supply run, but it ends up becoming anything but that!

"So I was thinking, maybe we go out today and get some supplies and stuff for you to make your stay here a little more comfortable than just a sock and clothes to sleep on. We could have fun with it! What you think?" she asked excitedly as she finished cleaning up their breakfast. 

"Uh, yeah that would be great. I will say though, don't knock sleeping in a giant sock til you try it" James responded with an added chuckle. 

Madison shook her head and laughed as she turned back to the sink to clean her last mug. James sat back with his stomach full of pancake and coffee and watched as this amazing, kind and beautiful woman work so hard to make him, a complete stranger to her, as comfortable as possible in such a stressful and hectic situation. He almost completely forgot about the fact that he had traveled through a portal to another dimension that was super-sized to him. She had that effect on him, that even though he was in a very shitty situation, he felt like it was going to be okay and alright as long as she was with him. 

He snapped out of his thought and gaze as she turned around and set her hand down in front of him for him to climb on. He climbed on up and attempted to keep his tunic on doing so which Madison noticed and giggled at the sight. He shook his head and laughed back up at her as she started her walk to her room. He still couldn't believe how gentle she was with him at her immense size.

They got to her room and she set him down on the nightstand so that she could get her clothes ready for the day. She placed another clean soft piece of cotton fabric next to him so that he could have a fresh clean piece of fabric to wear today. 

"Even though I've seen all of you already, I'm gonna go get changed in the bathroom and let you get changed here. I'll be right back in a minute." She said with a comforting smile.

James watched as the brunette bombshell walked out and smiled at him. Again, he thought, she saw all of him, legitimately, all of him, and yet she made him feel safe, not ashamed, and even a little proud of it. He was kind of hoping that she would stay in there and change too to be able to see her nude after experiencing her tits this morning, but respected her choice to give himself and herself the privacy. He quickly dropped the old tunic off and grabbed the new piece of clothing and tied it up snuggly, hoping this time it would stay on no matter where he was. 

Madison returned into the room with a warning knock before to let James know she was entering. She smiled when she saw him all ready and set to go with his new tunic on. She had on blue jeans that fit just right showing off her legs and thighs and ass. She had on a V-neck       t-shirt that only made her immense breasts and cleavage look better. 

"Is that gonna stay on this time now?" she said with a wink and smile at him causing him to blush a little. 

"Yeah, it should, but I guess we'll see" he said with a nervous laugh.

"So, I had an idea for today and how to communicate and take you around with me. I was thinking of just keeping you in my bag for safety, but that would make communication hard to do without me talking into my purse and looking like a maniac. I think we can both agree you and I liked where you were hidden this morning too but it needs to be safer than just having you unsecure in there. I would hate for you to potentially slip through and suffocate or anything of that nature. So, I grabbed this necklace that I can put on along with a small keychain loop. You can fir in the loop and have it around your body to keep you secure while you're in there" Madison said as she held up a chain to show James.

James just sat, dumbfounded over the idea that he would once again be in between the largest pair of breasts he could ever imagine. All he could do was nod in agreement with her, causing her to chuckle, since she could clearly tell he was liking this idea a little too much.

"Okay perfect, and I think for communication I'll quietly ask either a yes or no question for you. 1 tap for yes and 2 for no for a response! That way we can communicate easily, and you can keep hidden." 

Madison then proceeded to place the necklace and keychain loop around her neck and causing the loop to fall perfectly atop her cleavage, not too far down, but not too close to her neck or breast plate either. She looked back down at James, who was bright red and flushed in the skin clearly over the fact that he was about to be placed. She wanted to reassure him that it was all okay.

"It's okay, you'll be safe there and you don't need to be embarrassed, it's my decision to put you there so don't feel embarrassed or that you are being rude or anything especially if you happen to react in a certain way being there, believe me, any normal guy my size would react that way so I can't imagine someone your size!" she said with a soft caring tone and smile. This caused James to feel slightly better and nod in nervous agreement. She placed her hand next to him on the nightstand, which quickly became the non-verbal sign of hop on for them both. James walked up to her massive palm and hoisted himself up and re-positioned himself to be facing her as she began the ascent to her breasts. He locked his eyes on hers and hers on his, as she brought her hand up slowly and delicately. She adorned a soft caring smile, making James feel more at ease. Before he knew it her palm was right above her tits and the abyss of her cleavage. She grabbed the keychain loop and brought it up to James on her palm and allowed him to step into it. She then slowly pulled it up until it looped under his arms and around his chest. James grabbed onto it with dear life and was quite surprised to see that it wasn't too uncomfortable to have around his torso and that it was quite secure. 

She then slowly picked him up from her palm by lifting the chain he was attached to, causing James to tense up for a moment as his feet left her hand. She moved her hand away, and James watched as he was slowly lowered to her breasts once more. She used her free hand to part her tit flesh slightly so that he could be placed in the space and not be forced in. He felt the heat emanating from her skin as he got closer and closer. Her lotions scent once again filled his nose, causing him to feel more relaxed and comfortable and to slightly forget that he was about to once again be surrounded by the softest and sexiest surface imaginable.

He finally made contact with her skin and her tree trunk sized fingers allowed her immense tit flesh to close in around him and the safety loop. The heat coming off her skin surface was crazy, causing James to start to sweat almost immediately. This was going to be one long hot day for him. He had his whole lower body and lower ½ of his torso secure in between her breasts, which was surprisingly comfortable and not too tight or constricting, but not loose enough to cause him to slip or move through. His arms were free to spread out and rest atop her left and right breasts and her head was open and free to see. He placed his arms down and wanted to grab as much of the tit flesh as possible but refrained so that he didn't make her upset or take advantage of her. 

Her low-cut shirt allowed him to see ahead of him, with a slight obstruction from the collar of the shirt. He cranked his head straight to see the underside of her chin. She wouldn't be able to see him at this angle without really straining or trying to. She started her walk to her bathroom, and once again, her tits jiggled and bounced with each of her steps causing his breast flesh confinements to move all around him, getting him more turned on and horny than he already was before. She approached the bathroom mirror and smiled at the reflection and sight of James nestled safely and securely in her bosom. He was secured by her contraption and snug in place. 

"Okay, so let's test this ... are you comfortable? Yes or no? Remember 1 for Yes and 2 for No!" She asked excitedly.

James proceeded to hit the top of her left breast and much to his surprise and tiny ripple from his tap waved across the expanse of her tit flesh. Madison could just barely perceive his tap, but since she knew that there was a tiny 2-inch man in between her tits, she could easily tell, otherwise, she would have no idea. 

"Okay, so now that we have the tap and your means of travel set up, I can't really be seen walking around with a tiny man sticking out of my breasts, can I?" she asked. James responded with 1 tap for yes causing her to smile and laugh. 

"So I'll have to put on this zip-up sweater and keep you contained and out of sight from people" she said as she put on her zip up and pulled it up to cover James up in his confinement safely. 

"All ready to go?"

Madison again felt one slight tap atop her breast, and they were off for their adventurous day.

 

 

It had been a few hours since both Madison and her passenger James had left her apartment to go out and get supplies to make James' stay a little more comfortable and while James for sure didn't mind being between two tits the size of small homes to him, he was getting hungry, tired, and increasingly hot from the temperature they produced. He had already succumbed to the motion of her tits bouncing around him and came earlier in their trip. He hoped that she hadn't noticed it but kept reminding himself that she completely understood if her did.

 They had stopped at a fabric store to get different cloths and fabrics and tools to make different and more secure tunics as well as supplies to use to make proper bedding. Madison picked up a few small thimbles that James could use as a water source as well as a makeshift bathroom to be placed near his house so that Madison didn't have to take him each time. 

"So, we got one final stop, it's in the mall, and it's a small-time doll store. I think they'll have the perfect house we could use for you and then we'll go! Sorry, I know you must be tired and warm, we'll be done soon! Are you okay?" Madison said quietly to herself. 

James, as tired as he was, tapped once again atop her breast to signal he was okay, he was just hoping they would be done soon or at least get some food. Madison started walking at a faster pace into the mall to get to the store and get out as soon as possible. James wobbling ride got more intense as her pace picked up and started to worry about his grip with the ring and having the strength to hold on. Not only was he growing weaker and his wobbling confinement bouncing a lot more, the sweat being produced by both him in his sweltering conditions and between her breasts was causing his grip to become a bit more slippery. For the first time today, James started to worry that his safety ring and set up, would fail him, and she had no idea.

Madison turned the corner in the mall and saw the store she sought ahead of her. She picked her pace up even more, unaware of what that was doing to her passenger. Suddenly as she was about to enter, a man rounded the corner in front of her, right in front of Madison's path, colliding with her, directly on her chest. James' world shifted entirely. On impact with the stranger, James lost grip on the safety ring around his body that was slick with both his and Madison's sweat. The tit flesh that surrounded him opened up and swallowed him whole on impact and James fell deep into her cleavage and instantaneously, was completely surrounded and blinded by tons of breast flesh. He immediately noticed how hard it was for him to breath, but was slightly calmed that he still could, but he knew he didn't have long until things could get really bad.

Madison immediately realized that James was no longer secure after her impact as she felt his tiny figure squirming in the middle of her breasts. If it weren't in a public place and for his life, she would have enjoyed the feeling a little more, but now was no time to be thinking like that. 

"I'm so sorry mam, are you okay?" the stranger asked as he picked up his and her phone off the ground.

"Uh yeah, I'm fine .. uh .. no worries!" She said as she grabbed her phone and brushed off all the eyes that were on her after their collision. All she cared about was getting somewhere where she could check on James and make sure he was okay after all of that. Her heart started to sink thinking about how bad that must have been for him and where we was now. She dipped into the doll store and brushed past the front desk and salesclerk as she welcomed her in. 

She rushed back to a more secluded corner of the store by a few different sized doll homes and started to think quickly on how she was going to get James out and at the same time be secretive about it. She dipped down a little, as to appear to be looking at a house in depth and out of sight of the suspicious salesclerk and now few shoppers in the store. She zipped her hoodie down to reveal her already confirmed fear; James was no longer secure in his loop and now between her massive tits. She looked up to make sure no one was near her to see and then leaned forward more and parted as much of her tits as possible to see if she could see James in there. 

James decided that it would be best to not panic and squirm around to conserve his breath and energy since he had no idea how long he may be there. Madison noticed that the squirming feeling had stopped, and she started to panic and fear the worst. Tears were slowly starting to form in her eyes, and she continued to pry more tit flesh away with no signs of James. Then just as she was about to rush to a bathroom and completely strip, she saw his leg appear. She gently grabbed it and pulled him out slowly and delicately, not to hurt or break anything of his. The perspiration between her tits and his body combined with her lotion, allowed for him to be pulled out with relative ease. James felt the cold rush of air on his leg and then the gentle pressure of her fingers on his calf and had a feeling of relief as she started to pull him out of his predicament. 

Finally, he was free from between tons of tit flesh and to his surprise, upside down too. He was met with the giant face and teary eyes of Madison who wore an expression of both panic, fear, and relief. She set him down softly on the display table and wiped her eyes. She looked up to see that the coast was still clear and whispered down to him.

"Oh my god, James I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Are you hurt? Oh jeeze, I'm so sorry this is awful" she said in a frantic whisper and state, eyes still watering. James, while scared and panicked from his close call, just wanted to calm her and let her know it was okay. He walked up to her hand that rested in front of him and placed his body against it. Madison looked up at the site and when she did, James nodded and hugged her index finger showing her it was okay.

"This was all my fault, I'm so sorry" she whispered again to him. He shook his head no and just patted her hand to try and calm her down. Madison felt horrible. She had promised to keep him safe, and she had almost been the reason for his death! She looked up again and realized that the man she had bumped into was walking in towards her and with a little girl as well. She had no time to grab James and secure him or hide him anywhere on her. She looked at the house behind him and saw that it was interactive and had functioning doors and what not. Without a moment of hesitation, she shoved James back with her index finger into the door of the doll house to make sure he was hidden. 

"Hi, miss, I'm sorry again to bother you and for that whole incident out there, I should have seen you and had my head up. Are you okay?" the man asked with a concern look on his face.

Madison realized that she still had watery eyes and was flustered from everything that had just happened and that this man must think the he truly offended her.

"No, no, it's okay" she said wiping her eyes, "I should have been paying attention too. I'm fine really, its no worries, thank you for checking on me though but I promise I'll be okay" she said convincingly to him but not entirely focused. 

"Okay, well uh your bag is still out there in the hall, you just kinda ran in and didn't grab it" the man said in a confused tone.

Madison hadn't even realized that she dropped her bag and everything in it where she had bumped into the man. She was too preoccupied with worrying about James that it didn't cross her mind that she didn't have it. 

"Oh, well jeeze, thank you, I guess I just was really not paying attention, huh. Thank you again and I'm sorry" she responded with an awkward laugh. She looked back again at the house and saw that James was still hidden inside and proceeded to follow the man out to go collect her things, but as she looked back again, she noticed that the little girl that had come in with the man stayed behind to look at the doll houses, and more specifically, the one James was hidden in.

James was initially very confused and taken back when her tree trunk sized digit pushed him back into the doll house behind him, but when he heard the man starting to speak and saw him through the window of the doll house he was in, he realized why now she had done so. He listened in as she tried to compose herself and play off everything that had just happened and remained low in the house to stay out of sight, although it was highly unlikely the man would see him in there. He looked around as she talked to him to see that it was actually a quite nice house and size for him, maybe a tad bit large, but for the most part, scaled for his size. He looked ahead and saw that it had a second story and that it wasn't a cheaply built plastic house either. It was wooden and had wooden furniture and everything. He stood up and walked into the kitchen which was adjoined by a dining room in the back of the house and living room to the right of that. He heard Madison say something about going to get her bag and realized that she would be absent for a moment and took that time to look around, after all, they were essentially house hunting for him.

As he rounded the corner into the living room, he heard something at the front of the doll house he was in. He paused and hid behind the wall. He got down on all fours and slowly peaked around the corner to the front door area. His heart sank and his pulse raced up. It appeared that a little girl had just so happened to want to look at doll houses, and out of all the houses in this doll house store, she had chosen the one he was hidden in. He sat back against the wall as she opened the front door with her finger and peered in through the window with one eye. The table the house was on was just tall enough that she could only really see the first story so James decided that he would have to get upstairs to stay out of sight, he just had to pick the right time to go. 

The little girl started to move around to the right of the house towards where the kitchen and dining room were. James quickly hurried around the corner to be in the living room and out of sight, just one step closer to the stairs. He crawled slowly towards them and when he got to the wall the end of the wall by the front door, he again peered slowly around the corner to see where the intrigued little girl was at. To his fear he didn't see her there. He shot back against the wall and took a breath. He felt like he was in a horror movie hiding from a murderous maniac, or an action thriller movie like Jurassic park, hiding from a dinosaur outside, though those were just movies acted out and not real life like his situation. He heard a shuffling motion outside the house towards the back and realized that if she was to look in any window back there, that she would see him. He decided that he had no choice and had to make a rush to the stairs now, when she wasn't looking.

He got up and made a dash for the stairs, but in doing so, he tripped and fell over his tunic, that after all the events that had transpired, gotten loose and now, fallen off once more, leaving him in the nude. He saw her head go by and then stop at the sound of his body hitting the floor. He couldn't make it up the stairs, so he rolled and hid behind the couch in the living room hoping that the little girl didn't see him. He couldn't check to see if she was looking in so instead, he just sat and listened to see if he could hear her breathing moving or the sound of her walking. 

After a moment that felt like a lifetime, he heard her start to move once more the left of the house. He had only a moment to make a dash and quickly jumped up to his feet and darted up the stairs to a bedroom that was closest to the top. He jumped in and in typical horror movie fashion dove under the doll sized bed for cover.

Once Madison had gathered all her belongings and items, she made her way back into the store and to her horror, saw the little girl still inspecting and walking around the house James was hidden in. The man who she had bumped into followed in behind her and saw his daughter checking out the house too. The salesclerk walked up as well and asked the little girl what she thought of the house.

"I love it, it's so cute! Daddy I want it! Please????! " she said gleefully and pleaded with her father.

"I don't know sweetheart, it seems kind of expensive, but you have been good." He responded.

James' heart sank even more. Was he about to be purchased in this house to a little girl? Madison panicked and didn't know what to do. She had no other choice though and had to buy it.

"I'm so sorry, but I was actually going to buy this for my ... uh .... Niece, yeah, my nieces birthday is coming up and she wanted one so I'm getting her this" she said to the man, daughter, and sales clerk.

The little girl looked down in defeat and began to cry, causing Madison to feel heartbroken, but she had no other choice and couldn't worry about that. 

"I'm sorry little girl, its just my niece wanted this one so badly too and I promised her" she said trying to console the little girl.

"It's okay, there's plenty of houses in the store here to choose from" the father responded with as he winked and assured Madison it was okay.

"But, but, but that one had a real doll with it too" the little girl sobbed as she looked back at it while walking away. 

Madison and James both were stunned with fear. Had she seen him as she ran and hid from her? What were the dad and salesclerk going to do? Check the house? 

"Honey, that's cute, but there aren't any dolls in there, you just have an incredible imagination!" he said calming her and in turn making both James and Madison sigh in relief. 

Madison walked back up to the house and the salesclerk waiting by it. James climbed back out from under the bed and sneakily moved towards the front so that he could signal to Madison he was okay. He got to the front room and once by the window, looked out to see her standing by it, scanning it for any sign of him. He waved and then ducked back down when she saw him and smiled at him. 

"So, do you want me to open it up for you and show you how it works?" the salesclerk asked as she started the process expecting her to say yes.

"NO!" Madison responded, startling both the clerk and James with how loud she was.

"Sorry, no, its okay, I'll just take this one and be on my way" Madison answered again trying to remain calm and seem normal. 

"Uhh okay, let me grab it and bring it up to ring you up then" the clerk said in a confused and weirded out tone.

As she picked the house up and walked it over, James scurried under a bed again for more security until it was safe for him to come out. So much for house shopping he thought, he was stuck with this one. 

"That'll be $500 dollars miss." The salesclerk said. Madison had no choice but to buy it. It wasn't what she was expecting to spend but, it would have to be in order to wrap this whole debacle up. 

Madison then grabbed the house and her bag and headed out of the mall. The sensation of being in a solid surface and house and it being walked out was very odd to him. He tried to get up and stand and walk around and downstairs but found it extra tricky so decided to just drop on to the bed and wait until it was clear for him to move and be safe and not seen. Madison got to her car and placed the house on the front seat and proceeded to head home. 

"I know you're in there, and I want to check on you, but let's just get home first before, what do you say?" Madison asked in an exhausted voice. James lifted his hand up and made a fist and pounded on the wall above him once to signify a yes. To his and her surprise, she heard it and laughed.

"Good, glad we're on the same page then" she said with a chuckle as she started her car up and proceeded home. James, after everything that happened and how tired he was, dozed off in the bed he was in, too tired to care that he was butt naked once again and too tired to try and comprehend what had happened today. All he knew was that he was safe again and headed back with Madison to the safety of her apartment and looked forward to what the rest of their day and adventure held. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed! I'll attempt to get the nex chapter out quicker this time.