- Text Size +

 

James sat there, waiting patiently for Madison to return. He was already sticky from the spilled wine. The scent of red wine filled his nostrils and his hair became hard with dried wine. He was tired, sore, nervous, who knows how far from home, and now felt disgusting. The only positive was that he was in the care of a beautiful woman who, at this point, didn't want to hurt him. He was broken from his negative thoughts by the return of Madison. She had in her hand what appeared to be a wide dipping sauce dish. To her something she could put sauce to dip food in, but for James it was the size of a large hot tub.

She brought it over to the sink and turned the hot spigot on to get the water flowing and heated up. She then walked to the shower and grabbed a bar of soap. She took a piece of the corner off of the soap and set it on the counter next to James. Once the water was hot enough, she filled the sauce dish with it and then placed the soap in the water and set the dish down on the bathroom counter for him. She then grabbed a paper towel and set it next to him as well as piece of what appeared to be an old t-shirt. 

"Here, it's the best I've got for you for now. I hope it works well. The paper towel can be for when you're done, and the cloth can be used as a toga or cover up as I wash your clothes!" she said with a smile. He walked up to the dish and felt the water. It was the perfect hot steamy bath temp he needed to unwind. He looked at the piece of shirt and got a flash back to his college days and when he attended his first toga party. It wasn't the most comfortable setting, makeshift bath, and piece of clothing, but he could tell that she was trying and was genuine about it.

"Thanks, it'll work great! Can't be picky either ha-ha" he said smiling back at her, reassuring her that she was doing a good job.

As he bent down again to feel the water and get ready to get in, Madison was staring again at his tiny physically cut form. He could feel her presence still behind him and her eyes gaze over him too. He turned around with a nervous chuckle and made a cough sound to let her know he was ready to get in which snapped her out of her gaze and caught her off guard again.

"oh, uh, yeah, I'll go ... sorry .. I'll check back in a few to see how things are..." she said as she stumbled over her words and backed out of the room, closing the door behind her

He finally was able to drop his briefs and climb into the makeshift tub. He let out a sigh of relief as he completely lowered himself into the soapy hot water. He breathed in the steam and let himself relax for the first time since this morning. He could feel the healing affects of the hot water on his sore and achy muscles. One thing he was sure of was that interdimensional travel can really take a toll on the body. He sunk down in the water till just his head was above the water. He took a breath and completely submerged himself under accepting the hot water to completely cover his body. He rubbed his hands through his hair to clean and massage his scalp and came back up to breathe. He rubbed his eyes and took in the surroundings again. He still couldn't shake how incredible it was. Everything was identical to what a normal bathroom back home was, just supersized.

That's when the door was slowly unlatched and opened for Madison to poke her head in. She looked down at him and smiled. He couldn't help but cover himself up, even if the soapy water hid everything beneath the surface easily.

"Don't worry, I can't see anything you're fine" She said as she saw him try to attempt to cover himself up.

"So, I was thinking. Since you kind of need my help to get anywhere around here and not to mention it could be unsafe if I left you alone for a while, that we should shower and bathe at the same time. You know, just incase you have an emergency or anything. What do you think?''

James was dumbfounded, was she really suggesting this idea? I mean he didn't want to be caught naked in front of someone like her with fears of embarrassment, but maybe she was right. Plus, it may give him a chance to see a little bit of her, since clearly nothing else would or could happen between them. He finally realized that he had no choice really and slowly raised his hand up with a thumbs up and shook his head.

"Uh, yeah sure, I guess you're right" he said with a nervous laugh.

"Okay perfect! And of course, I'm not going to look at you or do anything to make you uncomfortable. If so just let me know!" She said with some glee in her voice, which James, thought was surprising.

She then opened the door all the way and entered the bathroom. James was stunned. She had nothing on but a bath towel wrapped around her torso. It barely covered her upper legs, and in order to do so, it revealed the top of her breasts and cleavage. Her long dark hair flowed down her shoulders, framing her cute and stunning face. James was in disbelief as he tried to stop himself from staring and sat up a little in his bath. He could feel his dick hardening fast at the image before him.

She smiled at him and moved towards the shower. She reached in and angled the head of the shower down and turned the water on. She ran her hand through the water until it was hot enough and then move to the other side of the shower. With a smile she stepped in behind the curtain covering herself completely. Then he watched her silhouette unwrap the towel on her torso and her arm reach out from behind the curtain to hang it up on the hook.

With the light from above her in the shower, and the light thin shower curtain she had, he could clearly see her naked silhouette move into the water. He was fixated on her and her stunning curvy body. He could clearly make out her breasts from the side as two large bumps protruded from her chest level. Even behind the curtain, he could see that they were quite perky for their immense size. He continued to follow her body down as she was moving around in the water to see her waist and ass bump out too. She was nothing short of beautiful to him. He snapped himself out from staring when he felt his cock get so hard, that it felt like it was going to explode. He wanted so badly to touch himself at this sight and relieve his raging member but held off. He didn't want to be disrespectful to her or do anything to upset the woman who's done so much for him and if she wanted to, could dispose of him with a finger.

She finally was done cleaning off and shut down the water. She smiled behind the curtain knowing damn well that he could see her figure move around easily. She reached out and grabbed her towel and started to dry herself off and wrap it again around her body.

"Okay, I'm going to step out now. If you're out cover yourself up or hop back in" she said hoping that maybe she could catch him out of the water.

She stepped out and saw him still sitting in the water staring at her in amazement. She smiled knowing that he must have enjoyed the show. James snapped out of it again and looked away, beat red in the face. She saw this too and laughed to herself thinking it was actually cute of him to be bashful. She walked up to him and smiled down at him. He felt her gaze upon him and the power that came with it. He froze under it, unable to move. She slowly brought her finger to the water he was in and just dipped her tip in to feel the water, knowing that he was for sure sporting something just beneath the surface. James watched as her massive finger came closer and dipped in the water less than a foot in front of him. She dipped just enough into feel and to hot his body. She was less than a foot away from his rock-hard cock.

"Oh my! This water is way too cold for you to be in anymore! I'll leave and you should get out and get changed!" She said.

She was right, he didn't realize it but the water had grown pretty mild. He was just too transfixed on her to even realize. She left the room and smiled at him to let him know it was all good for him to leave. Once she stepped out, he hopped out and ran to the paper towel she had gotten him and to get changed. He quickly dried off and wanted to get his cloth piece on him to cover up his erection. Once his toga was tied, he patiently waited for his personal taxi service to arrive.

She stepped back in, wearing a long-oversized shirt, like the ones given away for free at sporting events, that covered half her thighs. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra either as her tits were swaying a moving freely with her movement. She smiled at him and lowered her hand on the counter for him to climb aboard. Her genuine smile was framed by wet hair that fell from her head down her shoulders, causing wet marks on her shirt. Even with her makeup off and in her natural form she was beautiful, James thought.

He stepped aboard and felt the unusual rising sensation as she lifted him up in front of her and she began her almost painfully slow walk to her room. Once in, she set him down on her nightstand and began to grab items of clothing and materials. James just sat and watched as she moved around the room, even feeling her steps when they were near him. He noticed loose articles of clothing on the floor as she was doing her thing, one including a bra. It was the size of a large dome! It could clearly cover his home and then some he thought! Once she was done gathering items, she walked up to him and placed them next to him.

"Okay here, this should work for now! I grabbed a warm sock and a soft shirt for you to sleep on. I know its not great or fancy but for now, I figured it would be better than nothing!" She said as she was folding the shirt up neatly and placed the sock on top.

James walked up and looked at it. It was like a giant sleeping back on top of a soft surface.

"it'll work perfectly" he said, enticing a smile and look of relief from Madison.

Madison got into bed and adjusted herself to face James. She watched as he set himself up too in her fluffy sock. She laughed a little at the size comparison of it to him. It was one very large sleeping bag to him. He looked back and rolled his eyes and yawned.

 "You know, I haven't had a good sleepover in a while" she said as she watched James get in her sock.

"Yeah ha-ha, I can't remember the last time I had one too." He responded.

He was just realizing now how exhausted he was. After all the events that happened today, he let out another huge yawn. She saw this and laughed but didn't blame him. She could not imagine how whooped he must be.

"Hey, listen, thank you again for everything you're doing for me. I mean you didn't have to do this at all. Risk your career, hell even your wellbeing for me, a complete stranger. I don't know how I can repay or thank you, but just know I'll try and will somehow" James said as he was about to settle in.

Madison was taken back and moved by what he said. She slowly reached out without him seeing and delicately grabbed him between her thumb and index finger. James was caught off guard completely when her massive fingers grabbed his torso and lifted him up. It was incredible he thought, how delicate and careful she was with him even with her size. She held him at just the perfect pressure and brought him to her face. All he could see was her face and its beautiful details up close; her pores on her nose, the minor blemish on the lip, a small freckle the size of a dinner plate to him on her cheek. She slowly brought him down to her massive plush pillowy lips and pressed his entire face and upper torso into them and gave a slow small kiss to him. He felt the warmth of her breathe on his head from her nose above, the heat emanating from her lips, the softness of her large pink lips. He melted in her grip and was complete enticed by this interaction and decided to kiss back to return the favor. He, someone the size of piece of candy, was getting kissed by a living breathing goddess. He felt his cock get hard again and press against her lip, making him nervous. She could perceive a little prod on her lower lip too, causing her to smile as she pulled him away from  the kiss that seemed to last forever.

"Of course, it's not any day you find such a cute, fun, and kind man from a different world" she said with a heartwarming smile and tone that caused James to melt more. She had such a delicate almost maternal way about her he thought.

"And sorry, I didn't mean to do that, I hope you don't mind that I did" She said, hoping that he wasn't upset.

"No... no don't worry its okay! I didn't mind it at all Madison! I actually really enjoyed it!" He said trying to reassure her that it was okay.

"Okay good, I did a lot too, anddd.... I could kinda tell you did with something that hit my lip" she said as she winked and looked at his cock.

James looked away got beat red and rubbed his neck; "huh.. uhh yeah.. I'm sorry" he responded with looking back at her.

"Don't apologize, its natural, and very flattering" She responded with in a smile and flirtatious tone.

"Goodnight James. If you need anything just get me okay?" She said as she turned off the light above him.

James laid back down and looked back over at her to see shuffling under her covers and commotion. He didn't know what was happening, but soon got his answer when the shirt she was wearing a moment ago emerged from the side of her sheets to the floor and her head reappeared.

"One more thing, I like to sleep with no shirt. Gets too restricting with one on. I hope you don't mind that" She said, clearly knowing he wouldn't.

"uh... umm no, uhm.. of course not" he responded clearly shocked at the revelation.

Madison laughed and responded; "okay, didn't think so.''

James laid down and processed everything that just happened. She was being flirty with him, teasing him, playing with him, and was just kissed by the biggest pair of lips ever. He smiled and started to think that maybe, he wasn't in a bad spot after all, and allowed himself to drift off, curious on what tomorrows adventures would bring. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the delay! Had a busy week and weekend. Hope you enjoy!