- Text Size +

James watched in amazement as Madison gracefully moved over him and laid down in her bed. It amazed him that even with her gargantuan size, she was able to move so gracefully and delicately around him. She finally was set and comfortable, leaning up against her wall and headboard looking down upon him. He was just beyond her feet, that seemed to span up as tall as trees in front of him. He looked down her long leg span, watching as her legs became fuller and thicker as they got closer to her torso. He could just barely perceive her womanhood through her panties, as he continued looking on and upwards towards her. He could see her smiling down at him just beyond her incredible bosom that she held up by squeezing her arms and shoulders in. 

Madison cleared her throat and motioned at the miniscule man standing at the foot of her bed, gazing upon her. She liked the attention she was receiving but, wanted to continue what they had started on her dresser just before. She smiled cheekily down at him and with her index finger, motioned him to start coming towards her. She didn't want him to come between her legs though, so she crossed them over and blocked that path off. 

James watched once more as her titaness legs, each the length of a smaller passenger jet plane, moved up and over one another and crossed, blocking off the path right up the middle to her. She clearly didn't want him to see all of her or go near her womanhood, which he completely understood and respected. He started to make the journey up towards her, moving up and pass her foot, looking up to see the sheer size of it, heel to toe. It reminded him of the big oak tree he used to climb all the time in his backyard as a kid growing up. He looked ahead once more and walked right along the left side of her leg towards her. He reached his arm out and ran it along her warm and inviting luxuriously soft skin. Madison could just barely perceive his touch as he neared closer and closer to her hips. 

James watched as her dark eyes followed him the entire way, never blinking or losing her warm and endearing smile. It made him feel completely safe and secure with her, even after just meeting her less than 48 hours prior. 

James finally had reached Madison's hips when she stopped him by waving her tree truck sized fingers at him.

"Ah ah ah, you'll have to get up here somehow, but I'm not going to help you, you'll have to figure that out on your own" she said playfully with a chuckle at the end. James looked up at her with a playfully annoyed look, eliciting another giggle from Madison, which caused her tits to shake and wobble even more.

James looked around to weigh his options of getting up to her. Ahead of him he could try to conquer her pillows, but the material and angle didn't make it seem like it would have been an easy path. He looked to his left and her hips where the silky fabric of her panties ran from under her enormous ass and up over onto her groin area. He reached out and felt it, feeling the silky softness of it as well as the elasticity of it. He figured this would be his best bet at getting up and onto her to make his way up to her. 

He faced her hips and decided the best way to start this climb was to jump and grab hold of the fabric. He took a step or two back and then ran and jumped at her, latching onto the panties' fabric. Madison watched on in amusement as the tiny and determined man lunged and jumped at her, and feeling his tiny muscular body contact her hip. James got a good grip at the hem of her panties and proceeded to plant his feet and her hip flesh and shimmy his way up. Madison felt his tiny feet digging into her skin causing a slight tickle like sensation which she fought off and tried to contain any laughter or motions so as not to shake the tiny climber from his position. 

James slowly but surely made his way up her hips which only spanned about 30-40 feet above him. He was finally able to pull himself up and over her hip bone and onto her lower stomach and groin area. He wasn't expecting the climb to take that much out of him, so when he was finally able to relax for a moment, he laid down on his back atop her panty's fabric on her lower stomach / pelvic area. Madison decided to let him rest for a moment there, rewarding him silently for the climb he just conquered. She imagined it couldn't have been easy for him to do so and she couldn't help but swoon at the site of such a cute and strong man relaxing and laying on her finding complete comfort in her presence. 

Once James' had collected his breath and energy for a moment, he stood up and faced Madison once more. She was now being partially blocked by her gargantuan tits, but he could still see her warm and endearing eyes staring down on him. He started to move towards her once more, but a slow pace, to be sure he took in every small moment and detail going on around him. He felt his feet sink slightly into her incredibly soft and warm flesh. He could even feel the heat emanating off her skin up all around him. He took in the smell of her lotion combined with a slight scent of body odor but found it peculiar that it wasn't a bad body odor, just the smell of her which he quite enjoyed. He walked up past her belly button and could feel her slightly tensing up her abdomen muscles under her soft and inviting skin with each of his steps closer to her bust. He looked up and saw that he could no longer see her face behind the mountains of tit flesh ahead of him which she kept up by squeezing her elbows and arms in. He continued on, finding it increasingly steep as her torso was now angled upwards as she was sat leaning against her bed frame.

Madison watched as James slowly started to disappear below her breasts as he made his way closer to them. She could feel each one of his steps as they lightly tickled her causing her to tense her stomach ever so slightly to contain any laughter or sudden movements or motions. She couldn't quite explain or understand but compared to any other erotic moment in her life, this one seemed to be the most erotic and exciting yet. Was it because it was with a man no bigger than her finger and that she had complete and utter control of everything? Maybe it was because of the way he looked and perceived her, as if she was a goddess to him almost. Either way, she felt her nipples stiffening once more with each of his steps and a tingle run through her body all the way down into her vagina at the thought of it all. 

 

James finally had made it to the bottom of her breasts by climbing the final portion of her angled torso on his feet and hands and was faced with a vertical wall of flesh and the crack of cleavage pressed tightly together. He imagined being between them once more and felt his member twitch on cue. He craned his head up to see them towering up over him and started to contemplate on how to get up and over. Madison could feel the tiny man had made it to his goal and decided to help him out a little at this point. She slowly let her arms and elbows fall to her side, causing her breasts to slowly fall to the side and open her cleavage up. James watched as the tons of tit flesh started to slowly part to the sides and as her cleavage opened and gave him the sight of Madison looking down and smiling on him once more. James took the sign as his cue to continue and climbed up through the valley of her cleavage. He was amazed at the size of the tits on either side of him as they were parted on the side. If she were to close it up on him again, he would be completely stuck and lost in them, with no chance of escape, a thought that was both erotic and horrifying. He finally made it up through her cleavage to right under her chin and on her collar bone.

Madison felt James move up under her chin and lost sight once more. Once she knew he was in the clear, she slowly squeezed her arms and elbows in once more, bringing her glorious tits together once again. James was amazed at the sight of the mountains of tit flesh being so effortlessly brought back together again. He watched as the area he was just crawling through become completely enveloped by her tits. He looked up at her nipples as they peaked at the top of each breast and made them his final goal and objective. He made his way towards the top of her breasts and got on all fours to make his final climb to the top. Madison felt him move forward towards her breasts and smiled that he instantly knew what to do. 

James felt his hands, knees, and feet sink deeper and deeper into her warm, soft, and inviting breast tissue. He could tell they were even warmer than her stomach too as the heat dramatically increased. He found with each step forward, the slope grew steeper and steeper, causing his climb to become harder and harder. Madison watched as he came into sight on his climb to her nipple progressed. James could feel her eyes staring down on him, her breath becoming more and more shallow and the heat from it washing down over him as he neared closer and closer to her nipple and goal. 

He finally reached the peak of her perked up breasts and nipples as he gained his balance on top of the malleable flesh. Her nipple, fully erect and stiffened was like a coffee table in front of him, he looked down on the expanse of her body and bed and the journey he just made to get there. He was proud in a sense; it wasn't an easy feat. He looked to his left and right and was amazed to see how much her breasts spread to the left and right, nearly a roadways width to each side! He looked over to his left and saw her arms holding up the very breast he was standing atop. To his right, he saw her right breast and nipple across the long and very deep cleavage that would swallow him up whole with ease. He then turned and faced Madison herself. He was met with the same warm and loving eyes and seductive smile she had worn the entire night. She looked down and smiled at the tiny naked man standing atop her breast and could tell he was proud as he stood with his hands on his hips and his member just as hard from before, and she was proud for him, but more so excited for what was to come.

"Congrats you, I didn't know if you would make it or not" she said with a playful tone and she shimmied her shoulders just a little, causing her tits to wobble like crazy and send James onto his knees to stable himself. She giggled at this site and took note, just how easy he could fall if she wasn't careful. 

"Thanks, yeah, your body was quite the challenge!" he responded playfully as he got back up from the mini earthquake she had caused. 

"Well, I'm not gonna tell you what to do, you won the game remember, so you go ahead and enjoy your prize!" Madison responded, as she slowly and carefully adjusted herself to get comfier in bed. 

James smiled and turned around to her nipple once more and approached it. Madison's senses were on an overload, and she was dying for him to touch it once more. James decided to tease her a bit and walk around the diameter of her nipple before touching it right away. He looked up and could tell it was working as Madison was biting her lip and had her eyes closed starting to rear her head back. Madison was being teased by a man less than 3 inches tall, and she absolutely loved it. The sensation of him walking around her nipple was driving her mad. Her body was screaming for his touch, and she bit her lip to confine any sound or motion that might throw him off her breast. 

After a couple of minutes of agonizing torture, James decided it was enough of teasing her and knelt next to her nipple. He slowly reached out to touch but withheld at the last moment before contact. He decided he couldn't just touch it. He had to make sure she felt this contact and send her into a frenzy. He stood back up and took a step back, waited a moment, then jumped and tackled her engorged nipple with his entire naked body.

Madison felt the teasing circles around her nipple stop, hoping he wasn't just done yet. Then a jolt of erotic pleasure shot through entire body, originating from her left nipple, and shooting all the way down to her womanhood. No matter how hard she was trying to conceal any sounds or motions, there was no way of containing anything from this sudden burst of pleasure she felt. She gasped out in pleasure and arched her back up and had back. Thankfully James was latched on tight to her nipple, otherwise he would have been launched off her with this motion. He held on tightly as if it were a mechanical bull ride as her tit flesh rippled and wobbled from this sudden motion. The tight clamp down on it only increased the sensation for Madison as well, as she did her best to contain herself once more and settle back into her normal position for both her and James' sake. 

Once she had reset herself, James got to work doing whatever he could to stimulate her coffee table sized nipple. He kissed it, humped hit, squeezed it with all his might, hoping it was at least somewhat enjoyable for her. He wanted nothing more in that moment than to pleasure and treat her right. His answer was soon affirmed by her as she once again rolled her eyes back and started moaning lowly in response to what he was doing. Her moans originating deep in her chest sent a small vibration up through her breast flesh and right into James' entire body. She could feel everything he was doing, from the kisses he planted upon it, to his whole naked body squeezing against it, and ever swore she could feel his member brushing up against it as well. She was in erotic bliss. She looked back down to see the tiny muscular man moving all over her nipple which a little less than the half the size of him. She was just as surprised as James by how much she could feel from him and of how much she was enjoying it and decided to increase her pleasure even more. 

James watched as her left hand moved slowly, so to not disturb the breast he was on, over to right breast and nipple to match the motions he was performing on her and stimulate her lone nipple. Madison's moans grew slightly louder and louder, affirming James even more that he was doing the right thing. He was growing exponentially tired from wrestling with her nipple, but he pushed through to continue for her. He looked back over and saw her pinching and twisting her right nipple with a fury while also massaging her entire right tit, sending a ripple of breast flesh to transfer over to the tit he was on, once again causing him to hold on a little tighter and in turn, heightening her sensation. He watched as her right hand slowly slid down her stomach and towards her womanhood and started to rub her vagina through her panties, causing Madison to go into an almost orgasmic trance.

She started to take much shallower and quicker breaths as this pleasure continued, making her breasts jostle and move more and more. James couldn't focus on pleasuring any more as he was now just focused on making sure he didn't lose his grip from her nipple as her breasts shook uncontrollably. Madison forgot about the man on her nipple for a moment as she continued to pleasure her right nipple and rub her clit through her panties. She moaned louder and louder, which started to become a little too loud for James. The vibrations from her moans grew larger and larger as well and soon enough, Madison was gyrating her hips with the motion of her rubbing, making it nearly impossible for the tuckered-out James to stay stable. 

He tried with all his might to hold on, but his arms and legs were beyond tired from his climb and the pleasure he was giving. He felt his grip start to slip from her nipple and tried to correct it but couldn't. He lost his grips and was thrown from her nipple onto her left tit surface that was bouncing and jostling uncontrollably from Madison's self-pleasure. He tried to stand, but it was no use. The rippling of tit flesh was too unstable for him to try. He felt himself being tossed around and moving towards her cleavage. He tried to grab on to her skin, but it was too slick with a thin layer of sweat and lotion, causing him to tumble into her cleavage as her tits were rocking up and down. He was terrified. If she hadn't noticed him, he could easily become trapped between them and suffocate.

Madison, during her state of bliss, noticed that her left nipple didn't have the same sensation as it did before. She opened her eyes to look down and saw James being tossed around and rolling into her cleavage. She found it almost amusing, seeing a man so small being toyed with just by the motion of her tits alone. She decided she had had enough pleasure now, and to make sure James wouldn't get hurt by falling into her cleavage. She stopped pleasuring herself and let her arms drop to the sides, causing her breasts to part and open her cleavage up for James to have an area to lay between her mountainous tits. James was relieved to see that she had slowed down and slowly opened her cleavage up for him to gently come down onto her sternum, between her breasts. He looked up at her as she smiled back down on him, almost panting as she was catching her breath.

"Wow, I gotta say, I'm impressed with your skill" she said with a labored breath.

James just smiled and nodded back at her as he laid back down on her warm and inviting skin. He was shocked he couldn't cum from everything going on but didn't care. If she was satisfied, he was. Madison looked down upon the naked man laying between her to tits and noticed that his cock was still rock hard and that he in fact hadn't orgasmed like she had. 

"Well, I think you've done enough work for me, now it's your turn. Just sit back and relax" she said with a smile as she used both of her hands to slowly squeeze her tits together with James in between them. 

James was slightly scared here, he thought he was about to be crushed and suffocated between the tons of tit flesh closing in on him. The last thing he saw before he was enveloped was Madison's face smiling down on him on the horizon of her chest. He braced for impact and to be crushed but was instead met with the complete opposite feeling. He was met with a perfectly tolerable pressure of goosebump studded and moist skin all around him. To his surprise he could still breath, even if it was just hot humid air from the chasm of her tits. He sat there for a moment, slightly confused on what she was doing. He was held comfortably there, but still had some wiggle room to adjust and move. Then the walls of tit flesh started to shift and gyrate all around him. She was massaging her tits together with James in between them, grinding them gently together. She smiled and giggled as she looked down at her huge tits as she massaged them all around, knowing that James must have been loving it, and she was right. The motions she was doing, up and down, pushing them together and apart slightly, and massaging them all around was an incredible, almost floating like sensation for James. Combine that with the heat emanating off her skin, the scent of her lotion mixed with her sweat, which also combined to make a very slick surface all around him that massaged his entire body. Her heart was thumping below James in her chest and picked up its pace, sending the thumps throughout her breast flesh. Madison decided to moan once more too, really vibrating James and adding to his already heightened senses. He frantically planted kisses all over and humped against her tit flesh that surrounded him. It didn't take long for James to release one of the biggest loads he had ever had with the biggest orgasm he had ever had, sending him into an orgasmic state of bliss. Madison could just barely perceive a wet spot from him and knew that he must have been done. 

She gently let her tits fall to the side once more to reveal a panting and tired James splayed out on his back, breathing heavily in an almost comatose state in the flesh valley of her tits. She giggled knowing that he had just had one hell of a ride and noted how adorable he was in this state. James felt the hot humid air around him rush out, as her tits parted to the side. He was beyond exhausted at this point and was still coming down from his orgasmic high he had just gotten. 

"Well, I think it's time for us to get to bed after all that" she said with a slight chuckle. 

She was met with nothing more than a thumbs up from the panting naked man that laid between her tits. She laughed and decided to relax there for a little longer to take in the moment and cuddle with him after what they had just done together. She remained topless and brought her blanket up to tits, covering James and them partially. James turned over and laid on his stomach facing her and laid his head down on her chest, causing her to swoon even more over him. She could tell he was beyond exhausted, so she decided to let him fall asleep right there on her. She brought her index finger up and with the utmost care and gentle demeanor, rubbed James' back as she drifted off into a deep sleep. She'll move him later. For now, she was going to take all of what just happened in and relive It in her head to try and convince herself this wasn't just a dream 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks everyone for the concern. My life is all good! Just had a lot of other things pop up that took precedence over this which also caused me to kind of hit a wall with my writing creativity too. I hope you enjoyed this chapter!