- Text Size +
Hiro watched the minute-long teaser clip for the third time in a row on his favorite streaming porn site, but he still couldn’t believe it.

He’d never seen such a realistic giantess video. Not ever. He had to see the whole thing now, and that was all there was to it.

For nearly an hour he searched for a free copy, but came up with nothing. If someone had it, they weren’t sharing where he could find it.

Hiro finally went to the Vids4Sale site, and entered the video number. Then ran a web calculator to see how much yen it would cost him.

He sucked his breath through his teeth. That was a little much for a fifteen minute clip. Quickly checking to see if the creator had made anything else, Hiro hit the motherlode. Five videos with different themes.

He worried his lip as he scrolled up and down the page, libido making more of his decisions with each passing moment.

Two. He could afford two of them right now, and the rest after he got paid a time or two.

That unbirthing one, and the drunk pee one. He had to have those both, right that second.

******

“Well? How do you like my new bra?”

Leanne playfully turned her upper body to the left, then the right, modeling her new underwear for Derek.

Derek scratched his head. There was no lace or defined cups. It wasn’t even a pretty color. Just a bland white that covered up more skin than her others. Derek finally gave up. “I don’t get it. You wouldn’t be so playful unless there was something really awesome here, but all I see is that it covers up more and looks like it supports less.”

Leanne grinned with mischief and walked up close to Derek’s work floor on top of her dresser. She eased to her knees, and lifted her breasts to rest on the top, inches from her boyfriend’s chair.

Then she reached up near her shoulder and unlatched the clasp, pulling a triangle of fabric down and revealing a large portion of the middle of her bare breast, centered on her nipple.

“It’s a nursing bra! You don’t know how hard it was to find one of these close to my size. Finding regular bras is hard enough, but this?”

Derek smiled and walked close, stepping onto the white fabric stretching away from the underside of her giant tit. Once he got close, he fondled her nipple, and kept playing with it until it was erect and pointed at him. “Okay. I see so far. But your face says that there’s more.”

Leanne bit her lip and slid a small bottle of lube from somewhere Derek couldn’t see. “Take off your clothes,” she whispered, and smeared a drop of lube on the tip of her hard nipple.

Derek removed his clothes, much better in quality than his first attempts. If one ignored the fact that the stitching was too big and on the outside, his t-shirt and cloth pants almost looked normal.

Leanne kept swirling the lube around the end of her nipple with a finger. “See, I was thinking. I can simulate sex with your body, but you’ve been kind of stuck jacking it. Even when I give you a blowjob, it’s still more or less just rubbing you off with my lip. But my left nipple? It’s got this deep indent in the center. Fuck me, Baby,” Leanne beckoned.

Derek grasped her thick, moderately long nipple in both of his hands, and sank his cock into the lubricated crevice.

The nub was hard under his grip and softer inside, the entire thing hot with her heat, and if he closed his eyes he could almost pretend he was holding a woman’s hips belonging to a girl his own size.

Derek gave an experimental thrust, and it felt really good, so he kept on pumping into the hot, slick hole.

Leanne watched him enjoying himself. It didn’t do much for her, but that was never the point. The attention guaranteed her nipple would stay hard, and that was all she really needed for this to work.

Then she carefully pulled up the flap and resecured it, pressing her boyfriend against her breast with his dick still slotted in her nip, which made him stop.

She caressed his back through the fabric with a finger. “Take your time, Honey. If one isn’t enough, go for a second round. I want to get some things done, so just tap me when you want back out, okay?”

Derek gave her boob three pats, signaling an affirmative, and began to piston his hips again.

Leanne stood from her kneeling position, lifting her bra-covered breasts from the dresser top, and went to plug in the vacuum.

Leanne split her attention between vacuuming the small amount of carpet she had, and the tip of her bra cup rhythmically poking out and back in as her boyfriend’s tight, tiny ass pushed against it with his thrusting.

******

“I see that you’ve worked the same job for thirty years. Is there any reason that you’re looking for a new one?”

Leanne took a deep breath and tried to draw some strength and bravery from the man between her boobs. Having him along to the interview was giving her the courage she needed.

“To be honest, I’ve always wanted to work with children. I was just always scared to try something new. I mean, I’ve been working at Burger King since I was sixteen. That's a pretty big rut to try and dig yourself out of. Then I met a man, a wonderful man, and he convinced me to try to chase my dreams.”

The woman’s eyebrows raised. “Sounds like a great guy,” she commented.

“The best,” Leanne admitted. “What Derek told me was that if you love what you do, you’ll never work a day in your life. I know I can find that here, at your daycare. I want to know what that’s like.”

The woman leaned back and considered Leanne for a long minute. Then she nodded. “Your CPR is up to date, so why don’t we do a trial period, and see how things work out? When can you start?”

Leanne struggled to keep her emotions in check. “It wouldn’t feel right to not give notice at my old job. Would two weeks be okay?”

The woman stood, spurring Leanne to stand as well. She offered her hand.

“Two weeks, then. Welcome aboard, Leanne.”

Leanne gratefully shook the offered hand with both of hers. “Thank you, Ms. Goldstein. Two weeks.”

Then Leanne shouldered her purse, walked to the parking lot while being serenaded by the loud sounds of small children playing, and let herself into her new, slightly-used SUV.

Once in the vehicle, the tears she’d been holding back streamed down her face, and she muffled her sobs with both of her hands.

It was everything she’d always wanted, as far as work went. Leanne didn’t need to be a CEO, or a millionaire, or the President. All she needed to be happy was to be around small children, and now she was going to. And she owed it all to Derek.

“Congratulations, Babe! I knew you could do it!” came a voice from her covered chest, and Leanne spoke without thinking.

“I love you so much!”

She’d been holding the words back. It wasn’t fair to Derek to tell him what she felt, not when he was so dependent upon her. If he didn’t feel the same, things could get awkward, and terrible. He might just tell her he loved her back for that reason alone. In one thoughtless moment, Leanne was sure she’d wrecked everything.

Derek chuckled from her bosom. “I know. I’ve known it for a long time now. You don’t hide your feelings well at all, Honey. But you know what? I love you too. How couldn’t I? You’re an awfully terrific woman.”

Leanne placed her hand to her breasts, just under where Derek’s head peeked out between them but beneath her blouse, and breathed deeply until she could find her voice again. It was the closest thing to holding him she could manage at the moment.

******

Derek clawed at the smooth tabletop, but could find nothing to grab hold of. His eyes, wild with fear, darted to the left and right, but there was nothing.

Leanne moaned wantonly, and her asshole clenched, pulling him just a little further inside.

“Mmmm. My ass is so hungry for you, Billdo. You’re just the right size for the perfect snack.”

She clenched again, and Derek was pulled in more, up to his pelvis. The entirety of his legs and feet were inside of her colon. He looked around at the giant, fat ass cheeks that Leanne was keeping pulled apart with her fingers, the flesh extending further down the table than he himself was, now.

Her sphincter loosened a little, and Derek scrambled to pull himself out by clawing forward on his hands. He made it until his calves were almost clear of the ring, and then it tightened up and pulled him back again.

Malicious giggles wafted down to him. “So sorry, Billdo. Didn’t mean to give you hope. You’re going in my ass, and that’s that.”

“Goddess please!” Derek begged. “Please, don’t! I’ll die in there!”

A powerful clench dragged him to his waist inside of the wrinkled orifice. “Do I look like I care if you live or not? All that matters is that my ass gets to eat. You wouldn’t want her to lose weight now, would you? She’s got a healthy appetite.”

Another wanton moan accompanied her asshole inhaling him to just under his chest, and Derek abandoned the tabletop to push against her ass itself. To try and pull himself out with his hands pushing just outside of the gluttonous backdoor.

Leanne giggled again, somehow sounding both sexual and evil at the same time. “It feels like your puny arms are tying to fight me. You think you can fight all of this ass with that tiny body?”

She punctuated her taunt by sucking him up to his shoulders, causing his arms to stick out straight from her depths.

“Well, this has been a fun game Billdo, but I’m just not in the mood to play anymore. Goodbye, Toy. I’ll have forgotten about you by the morning.”

A series of absolutely sexual grunts sounded in time with rapid contractions of Leanne’s sphincter, and in starts and stops Derek was pulled the rest of the way inside until only his hands desperately clinging to the inner ring were showing, and with one final grunt those, too, vanished.

Leanne clenched her anus a few more times and made pleasurable sounds before letting go of her cheeks, the fat clapping together with a gelatinous wobble and closing the doors over her captive with finality.

She casually eased her ass off of the table, her massive plump ass cheeks dropping off of the edge one at a time. She took her time pulling her thong up over her hips and wedging the string in her ass, then slowly walked around the corner, scratching under an enormous bare breast as she did so.

The instant Leanne was out of the camera's view, she hurriedly tugged her thong down, squatted in the hallway, and shat her boyfriend back out.

It was weird to Leanne to push like she was trying to poop, but feeling the contours of Derek’s body move through her bowels instead. Weird, but also scarily good. He slid out easily, squeezing through her anal ring to drop into Leanne’s waiting hand.

Leanne stood with her soiled man, stepped out of her thong, and hurried to the bathroom. She placed him in the left sink basin and turned on the water. Once it was running warm, she walked back out, stopped the recording, and went back to the bathroom to wash her hands in her own sink.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into that. I can’t believe I did it!”

Derek chuckled, vigorously scrubbing himself under the water with his hands. “We needed to go out with a bang, and having you swallow me was just too dangerous. There’s no guarantee you’d be able to puke me back up. We talked about this, Leanne.”

She rolled her eyes. “I know! But I still slurped you up into my asshole, then pooped you out. I’m a little weirded out, here.”

Leanne stopped the water draining in her boyfriend’s sink and pumped healthy dollops of Derek’s shampoo and body wash for him, then sat on the toilet and tried to wipe the odd feeling away.

“Well, the enema beforehand worked great. How did it feel?”

Leanne shifted, a little embarrassed. “I think I liked it. Way too dangerous, though.”

Derek started a second round of shampoo. “I’ve got an idea for printing a helmet, and using aquarium tubing as airlines. Maybe we can make this safe enough for you to have fun that way. Variety, right?”

“And adventure,” Leanne agreed with a smile. “Maybe something with a base I can grasp?”

“I'll give it some thought. So, are you sad that we just shot our last video at all?”

“Not really. The money we made bought everything we needed it to. New vehicle, two bedroom apartment so we each have our own sinks, and you’re not stuck using my dresser top as your work space anymore. I mean, I have a kitchen table and a couch now!”

Derek finally figured his hair was as clean as he could get it, and started washing himself with the body wash. “Well, ten is a nice round number for our amount of videos. And we have an excuse for why the videos ended, now. Goddess’s ass ate poor little Billdo. I think I’m going to title this one ‘Billdo in The End', because ass pun.”

Leanne agreed, “And I don’t want this to jeopardize my new job. I do work with little kids now, you know. You’re sure no one will ever recognize me?”

Derek was confident. “We made very sure your face wasn’t in any of them, except that mouth one where you wore that huge frilly mask. Also, I filtered the audio a bit on every one to make my voice not quite so squeaky, and that made yours sound a little lower and sultrier. No one will recognize you from that. You don’t have any tattoos, so I think we’re golden.”

Derek scrubbed himself down with his body wash, vigorously trying to get the smell of his giant girlfriend’s small intestine from him, but he just couldn’t reach certain places. He finally quit trying to contort himself. “Hey Love? Can you wash my back?”

Leanne beamed the private smile only he got to see his way at the appellation. “Of course.”

Leanne wiped her ass one last time, flushed the toilet, and went to thoroughly clean her boyfriend after his cave diving adventure.

******

Leanne let herself into the apartment, a persistent smile lingering on her face.

A lot of her hair had escaped her ponytail, and she had a blue child-sized handprint on her blouse just over her right breast, but Leanne couldn’t even be bothered over her disheveled state, nor her blouse. The paint would wash out.

Caring for and playing with all of those wonderful kids was more fulfilling than even she thought it would be. She looked forward to her workdays for the first time in her long life. She couldn’t believe she’d wasted so much time working fast food.

Derek was right. She hadn’t even felt like she was working. She just had to restrain herself to hugs. Kissing the kids' cheeks or hair was absolutely not allowed.

She entered the second bedroom, surveying the two side-by-side tables that comprised Derek’s place within their place.

He wasn’t at his desk, the printed stand holding his active phone up and slightly leaning backward, the plastic rolling chair with padding glued to it was likewise unoccupied.

The laptop was over to the right of his phone, further back and turned at an angle so he could easily see its screen, a single cord running from its side to connect to the underside of the smartphone that doubled as a charger and data cable.

The water bottle intended for gerbils was getting low, she noticed. Derek used it as a water dispenser, only having to push up the steel ball in the bottom to fill his cup whenever he felt the need.

The toilet bottle was still good, too. Her genius of a boyfriend had 3D printed what was basically an outhouse, with tiny plumbing that led to an empty soda bottle below the table’s surface, clamped to one of the legs. All he had to do was dump a thimble of water into his toilet to flush it, and it all wound up in the bottle that functioned as a septic tank. She could simply unscrew the bottle from the apparatus on that leg, tighten its original cap on, and toss the whole thing in the trash. A new bottle was easy enough to come by. They were pretty much a standard size at the cap, whether it was a 20 oz., a two-liter, or even a little six ounce water bottle.

His snack table could use a little restocking, and Leanne made a mental note to do that.

Derek wasn’t in his bed, either. The doll bed, with a fluffy mattress and a Derek-made silk mattress cover, that wasn’t where he normally slept at night. Where he usually slept was next to her, between her tits most of the time. Leanne just didn’t move when she slept, and her giant breasts were both the softest and warmest place for him to sack out.

Also, she liked having Derek between her tits. There was nostalgia there, from that first week they were together, and she never felt so unalone as when her man was right there, able to talk with her with no notice at all. In addition, Leanne felt like he was safer there than anywhere. Her airbags would cushion him from any and all impacts. She worried about him when they were apart. He was so little!

No, the doll bed was where Derek slept when he felt like a nap and Leanne wasn’t home, and that currently wasn’t where he was.

It was the 3D printer that caught her attention, though. He was making a couple pretty big things, but they weren’t finished so she couldn’t quite grasp their functions just yet.

She finally gave up on her search and just called out. “Derek, Honey? I’m home!”

Derek’s little head popped up from behind the printer, where he must have been changing a plastic spool. “Hey!” he greeted, then scrambled down his scaffolding to walk closer. He caught sight of the bright blue handprint on her chest, and started laughing softly. “One of the kids get fresh with you?”

Leanne chuckled helplessly. “Finger painting today, and Tommy really wanted my attention. What’re you making there?”

Derek casually looked back to the production in progress. “Well, when it’s finished, and I’ve put some padding inside, it’ll be a hollow dildo and butt-plug that a six-inch tall guy can fit inside of. The tops screw into the bottoms, and have ventilation holes built in.”

Leanne looked at the things with new eyes. “For what purpose?”

Derek shrugged. “Well, you know how you like doing public stuff? These will let you safely put me all the way inside of you. Imagine doing our grocery shopping and no one knows you’ve got your boyfriend all the way up your ass. Just walking around in a sundress with a little extra swing to your hips, and enjoying your naughty little secret.”

Leanne felt herself get moist at the thought. Her love sure knew what she liked. “That’s a pretty big butt-plug. Might take some work to get it in.”

Derek nodded in thought. “You’re right, and it will be. Still, I wanted you to have the option. No one says that you have to use it.”

“Oh, I will want to, you know that. Just, do me a favor and order me a couple smaller ones to work my way up to it, will you?”

“Can do,” he agreed. “So, what’s going on?”

Leanne shrugged. “I’m happy and kind of horny. Wanna play?”

Derek laughed and casually tossed the tiny bit of cloth he’d been cleaning his hands with away. “Of course. Always. What’s on your mind?”

Leanne began to unbuckle her belt, greedily watching Derek divest himself of clothes. The sight of him getting naked never did get old. “Wanna lay in my panties while I restock your stuff? And then, maybe you can put on your base and go in the backdoor?”

“Sounds good to me!” Derek agreed, greedily watching Leanne lower her slacks and panties just enough. The sight of Leanne baring her bush never really did get old. “I could use a new square of toilet paper,” he remembered.

“Got it,” Leanne assured him, and grasped him in her fist to move him bodily between her thick thighs, holding him securely to her rapidly dampening pussy as she one-handedly pulled her underwear and pants back into position.

A little wiggling, and she’d refastened her pants and recoupled her pretty belt. She felt him begin to work, his little talented hands exploring her space.

Leanne took her time resupplying her man. She wasn’t in any hurry, not with the attention she was getting. She unwrapped a new granola bar and put it in one of the little ziploc bags they used to keep his food fresher, to be joined by another baggie that held a couple of the health food chips that Derek liked but she herself couldn’t stand.

She refilled his water bottle with fresh water, slid a new square of toilet paper into the slot designed for it in his bathroom wall, and while she was at it she went ahead and replaced his septic bottle. The soda bottle she’d brought home with her was nearly empty, anyway.

Leanne thoroughly enjoyed the way his miniscule fingers would get under her clitoral hood and touch the protected, and therefore most sensitive parts of her clit. She was nearly panting as she unboxed a new plastic spool for him, setting it up on the scaffolding he’d made to get to the top of his printer.

She double checked to see if she’d missed anything, but she couldn’t drag out the teasing much longer. Well, she could, but not without a good excuse. Then she remembered she had to get her blouse into the wash. Leanne meandered out of Derek’s work room, and headed to the laundry room.

The big selling points for the apartment they’d moved to were the two sinks in the bathroom, and the washer and dryer hookups right inside of the apartment itself. She’d never have to haul laundry to the laundromat again.

A part of her would probably miss it, now. Derek made it into an adventure, like he did most onerous chores. Oh well, she figured that she could still bring her blankets out to wash if she felt the need for some public laundry sex.

Leanne unbuttoned her blouse and dropped the painted garment into the wash, to be followed by the slacks she was wearing. After a moment of thought, she went and got the load of darks from their bedroom and dropped it in as well, followed by the black bra she was wearing.

She rubbed her tender nipples as she portioned out the detergent, the piercings nearly healed.

While she was still rightly terrified of piercing her clit, she’d looked into nipple rings and found out that piercing your nipples made them stay stiff. Between that, and getting Derek to do his ring routine with the chains clamped to the piercings instead of directly on her nipples, well… She was looking forward to trying that. Then there was the fact that with perpetually hard nipples, when Derek felt the need to fuck something she was always going to be ready for it.

Even if getting her nipples pierced at her age was mortifying for her. The tattoo parlor didn’t seem to mind, though. In fact, the guy doing her piercings had stared dumbly at her boobs until she’d finally had to snap her fingers in front of his face to break him from the trance. That part still made her giggle a little when she remembered.

Leanne eased her little man from the gusset of her panties and laid him on the bed, before taking her undies completely off. She moved his helmet contraption next to him, and flicked the switch on the motor resting on her nightstand, the two objects separated and connected to each other by about four feet of clear plastic tubing.

It had started as a child’s toy car, a single AA battery powering the wheels to move. Derek had repurposed the spinning wheels to turn a tiny air handler created with his printer, pumping air through a long pair of clear tubes normally used in a fish aquarium. Another pair of tubes ran from the helmet/dildo base thing back to the pump as an exhaust, creating a constantly moving current of fresh air. Bundled together, the four tubes wouldn’t accidentally pinch shut.

Leanne still marveled at Derek’s creativity and resourcefulness. The build was seriously impressive, and she couldn’t even show it off to anyone.

Leanne eased herself onto her mattress, and picked Derek up by the wide base that enveloped him from his arms up. The tubing exited the top from a nodule her fingers easily slid around in her grasp, and he’d even designed it to have the shape of balls hanging off the front, for that extra realism and stimulation.

The big horny woman thoroughly lubed down every part of Derek that hung out of the base/helmet, all the way down to the tips of his dangling feet. Then she rubbed a little of what was left on her fingers into her anus, and began feeding him in.

Derek’s pointed feet eased the penetration, his body smoothly slipping inside of her bowels until she had the base pressed against her asshole, the widest of any part of him.

Leanne relaxed on her back and waited for the mild discomfort to fade, her knees pulled back to her considerable chest. Derek moved his legs inside of her, just a little, and Leanne reached over to her nightstand for her vibrator.

Holding the vibrating device against her clit for added pleasure, she began to slide Derek in and out of her ass with a firm grip on the plastic base that protected his neck, supplied him air, and kept him safe should her grip get too tight.

She’d never really thought about anal sex before they filmed their final video. She had always considered it dirty and gross, and probably painful, and had no interest in it. Derek had opened her eyes, though, like he did for so many things. She liked the feel of him moving in her ass. Liked the smooth slide of him pistoning in and out of her back door.

The vibrator on her clit made it all so much better.

Faster and faster she pumped his squirming body through her asshole, until she reached the goal she’d been working towards. She pressed her vibe hard against her clit, shoved Derek into her ass as far as she could, and wailed loudly.

Her ass tried to clamp down tight on the protective plastic, and copious amounts of fluid poured from her convulsing vagina in a river to run down the crack of her bottom, around Derek’s quasi-helmet, and finally to drip onto the bed in a growing wet spot.

Leanne dropped her vibrator, let go of Derek’s handle, and fisted the bedsheets as she came in a powerful orgasm. Her sphincter tried to crush what was in there, to pinch it off, but the plastic held firm.

Leanne let her feet down to the bed and rested her legs for a moment, before rolling to her knees with her giant round bottom in the air. She reached between her legs and grasped the anal dildo her boyfriend had made himself into by the plastic balls, and began to move him again.

Derek was going to have to scrub himself a lot once they were done, and Leanne was determined to make it worth the effort. She had at least two more orgasms to accomplish.

She retrieved her vibrator and started anew.

******

Leanne casually pushed her cart through the grocery store isle, doing her weekly shopping.

She made sure she got the health foods Derek ate. She thought it all tasted like shit, but the effect was plain to see. His body was still as toned as when they’d met, while she ate whatever tasted good to her and her body was now probably even heavier.

She’d never ever weigh herself to confirm one way or another.

She hoped anyone who looked at her would attribute the flush on her face to the sweatsuit she was wearing, and not the attentions of her boyfriend.

She’d had the bare bones of an idea and Derek had ran with it, fleshing it out and creating it for her.

He was completely inside of her vagina, his arms and legs free to move in there and drive her crazy.

He had something like a diving helmet on, which he’d laughingly designed like the head of a penis. It was attached to a thin-ish curved plastic stand that ran down his back and legs, all the way outside of her dripping tunnel. The airlines from his helmet were protected by that rectangle of plastic from pinching.

That stand and those airlines connected to the pump and motor in the base, the bottom of which was contoured to mimic her vulva and perforated to let moisture through. Should her pants ride up, or should she be wearing a dress and accidentally flash her panties, no one would see anything other than cameltoe. The plastic was even flesh-toned in color.

Stiff, durable airlines ran up and out of the top of her butt-crack for intake and exhaust, and she didn’t need to worry about cutting off his air by simply sitting. Or getting too wet, for that matter.

She’d put a maxi pad into her gusset, knowing how much she was going to leak with Derek in her favorite place, which completely defeated all of Derek’s effort in shaping the bottom of his creation to look like her pussy. With his air intake nowhere near the lake she was creating, she could orgasm at will and not worry about drowning her amazing man.

She clenched on him compulsively. She was working her Kegels extra hard, and was probably going to ache later, but it was so worth it. Derek created a way to make her Sunday food shopping something to look forward to. Just like he made Monday mornings. Just like he made having to get out of bed, like he made getting the oil changed in her SUV that she still loved, just like he made any chore that she used to hate. He made her life better in every way.

Leanne stopped walking, gripped the handlebar on her cart tightly, and pretended she was inspecting whatever was on the shelf as she silently gushed into yet another creamy orgasm. The effort of not bucking her hips was monumental.

She was so very thankful that the pad was made with scent blocking technology. Otherwise, anyone who came within ten feet of her would probably be able to smell what she was up to.

She finally was able to relax her pussy and continue pushing the cart down the isle, when she felt Derek’s feet on her G-spot, alternating the soles of his feet on it like he was both running in place and rubbing his feet on the textured bump. His hands worked over the wrinkled, sensitive walls of his current room, and the air pump had a very slight vibration to it that never shut off. This was going to be big.

She spotted an employee. “Excuse me, but could you point me to the restroom?”

Leanne was glad that her thick thighs blocked the sound of the electric motor. Leanne was also glad she’d brought extra pads. The little stinker was about to make her fill the one she was wearing to capacity.

They only retained so much fluid.

******

Sweat poured down Leanne’s body. Still, she kept pushing the pedals of her brand new exercise bike.

From within her heavily restrained yet still wobbling breasts, safely kept from falling by an anklet attached to a necklace, her boyfriend cheered her on and encouraged her to keep going, not bothered at all by the river of hot, salty, musky water running around him from Leanne’s sweat. Nor from the immense pressure of her breasts, stuffed into the sports bra as they were.

He had worked so hard to keep in shape for her. To stay looking like a fitness model. Leanne had finally realized that she should at least try to exercise a little. To eat a little better. She’d never be thin, age and genetics ensured that, but she could try. For Derek, she’d even try hard.

Her workout outfit, that Derek thought looked sexy but she’d never wear outside of their home, was soaked through. Large wet spots had appeared and grown, and the fabric between and under her huge tits and the crack of her ass and groin were now a darker shade of color than the rest of it.

She’d only been pedaling for eight minutes! How could she be sweating this much!?

“You’re doing great, Love. Just two more minutes. Two more, and you’re done. Take a drink of water, and buckle down. Faster for the finish!”

Leanne gulped greedily from her water bottle, and pedaled faster. The two minutes seemed to drag on and on, until finally Derek was praising her.

“Great job Baby! Now, keep your legs moving, but slow way down. You have to cool down or you’re going to stiffen up or cramp.”

Leanne did as bade without outward complaint. In her head she was disheartened. She thought she was done!

“You doing okay, Derek? You’re drenched in me,” she panted.

Derek laughed, “I’m great! It’s really hot in here. I mean, really hot, but I like your sweat. You know that. It’s sexy to me.”

Leanne huffed. “Then you’d find the crack of my ass the sexiest thing ever right now.” Still, she kept pedaling.

“Maybe you could drag me through there before my bath,” Derek said slyly.

Leanne chuckled, getting her breath back. “Funny guy.”

“Naw, I’m serious. It’ll be an adventure! Plus, you know, the whole disco-pussy thing.”

Leanne gulped more water. “What, exactly, is ‘Disco-pussy'?”

“You know, when a woman has been dancing for hours, and gets all sweaty down there, and that makes it kind of electric to go down on her. Disco-pussy.”

Leanne chuckled, “That’s absurd.”

Finally finished with her five minutes of cool down, Leanne left the bike seat gratefully, going to the bathroom to get them both cleaned up.

She started filling the sink for Derek, and wiggled her wet and clinging spandex shorts down her legs, kicking them off. She pulled her sports bra off, leaving Derek to hang from the anklet under his arms, the loop not tightening from the tension like it did when they only used a necklace. He dangled between her sagging breasts as she shut off his water.

She carefully slid him from the loop, and grinned mischievously. Without warning she wiped his body underneath both of her sweaty tits, making sure he was face up, then wiped her pussy and ass with him, sliding him from the front all the way up the back in one smooth glide.

He was sputtering and wiping his eyes clear as she set him into the warm water, and she heartily laughed at him. “Be careful what you ask for, Baby. You might not want it in the end.”

His eyes still clenched shut from the salty assault, he nevertheless raised his fists and shouted, “Adventure!”

God, Derek even made Leanne’s own exercise easier to bear for her. She was still chuckling as she stepped into her own shower spray.

******