- Text Size +
Leanne shuffled down the line of seats in the movie theater, purse over her shoulder, tub of salty, buttery popcorn in one hand, a large cup filled with Pepsi in the other.

She eased herself into a seat near the back, the theater nearly empty for the Wednesday matinee.

She rested her drink in the cup holder attached to the armrest, dropped her purse to sit in the folded seat to her right, and waited.

When the lights went down and the ads before the previews began showing, she took one last, careful look around. Seeing no one anywhere near, Leanne placed the popcorn tub between her knees and began unbuttoning her burgundy blouse.

Eventually, Derek’s head and three inches of cleavage were bared, and she pried him upward out of her tits until his arms were clear of her plush entrapments.

She craned her head down and whispered, “Can you see the screen?”

She got three slaps of his palm to her breast, signaling an affirmative. There was no way she’d be able to hear him in the loud theater, so they’d worked out a code. three taps for yes, two for no. One tap meant nothing, and would likely be an accident.

Leanne glanced around again, then fished from her purse one of the plastic thimbles she’d purchased earlier in the day. Using a finger on the top of her straw as a stopper, she was able to transfer a thimble-full of soda to the tiny container, which she handed to Derek.

The little man took a gulp, then wedged it into the cleavage in front of his chest to keep it upright. A single kernel of salty, buttery popcorn was placed to his left on the upper curve of Leanne’s breast, and they were set.

Leanne had cinched up the shoulder straps on her bra, holding her girls higher and more shelf-like. Worried about Derek falling through, she’d wrapped a very fine, long necklace around his chest and under his arms as a kind of safety rope. With the rest of the chain looped around Leanne’s neck, should the worst happen she’d feel the tug and be able to get him back into position, and he wouldn’t fall any further than that.

They sat through the movie they’d compromised on, Leanne scarfing down big handfuls of popcorn and taking large draws from her Pepsi, with Derek nibbling at the, (to him,) volleyball-sized popcorn kernel and sipping at his thimble of soda. Now and then Leanne would gently stroke a finger over Derek’s hair or caress his chest, unable to keep herself from touching him for too long.

When the credits began to show, Leanne hurriedly plucked the remainder of the kernel Derek hadn’t finished and flicked it away, then tossed what was left in the thimble-cup into her mouth and palming it.

With a single finger on the top of his head, Leanne shoved her date back down into her cleavage and hurriedly buttoned her blouse back up.

By the time the lights came back up, and the few people in the more forward rows began to make their way to the rear exit, nothing about Leanne looked amiss. No one knew she had her little date safe and secure between her giant breasts. She smiled politely at the people as they passed, a wonderful secret hiding behind her eyes… and between her boobs.

Leanne slung her purse back over her shoulder, placed the thimble in a side pocket, and began to leave herself. As an afterthought, she gathered the remainder of her popcorn and soda to bring home as well.

It was the best date she’d been on since she was a teenager, and it wasn’t over yet. She got to bring her sexy man home with her for once.

******

Once Leanne had sat in her car and gotten it running, she unbuttoned her blouse yet again. Just enough to bare Derek’s head and let him get some fresher air, but not so much that any onlooker could recognize a shrunken man peeking out of her top.

She began backing out of the parking spot. “So, what did you think?”

“Honestly?” the little man replied, trying in vain to scratch the itch behind his ear on Leanne’s smooth, thick breast flesh. “Rom-Coms are never going to be my favorite kind of movie. This one was a lot better than I thought it was going to be, though. And the seating was the best, ever,” he teased.

“Yeah, um… Hey, Derek? Do you think we could, uh, talk about last night?” Leanne bit her lip, not knowing which way this conversation would go, but also knowing that it had to happen.

“Sure. What’s on your mind, Leanne?”

The large, middle-aged woman tightened her grip on the steering wheel. “I, um... I had a really good time.”

Derek chuckled. “So did I.”

Leanne pressed, “The thing is, that kind of lit a fire in me. I want to do more. With you. Um, more sexy times is what I’m trying to ask for here.”

“I'm for it. It’s not like I can really say no, anyway,” he shrugged. Well, he tried to shrug. The heavy fat of Leanne’s tits was more or less effortlessly holding him immobile from the neck down.

“No, you can! You really, really can, Derek. No means no, and if you don’t want to, I promise I won’t make you. Cross my heart.“

Derek felt relief over a concern he really didn’t even know he had. “Well, I appreciate that, Leanne. But about the only good thing about shrinking down so small is the new and interesting ways for sex. Well, that, and meeting you.”

“Aww, now you’re just flattering me,” Leanne blushed.

“No. I mean it,” Derek insisted. “You didn’t even know me, and you offered to take care of me the minute after I became pretty helpless. You’re really, incredibly kind. It means everything to me, and I’m really grateful here.”

Leanne cleared her throat, trying to dislodge whatever was causing pressure there. Then she changed the subject. “So, new and interesting ways, huh? Do share.”

Derek laughed out loud. “I've been thinking of almost nothing else. Really takes my mind off of… well. For instance, I’ll bet you could slide me into the gusset of your panties right now and no one would know.”

Leanne’s breath left her in a rush, and she pinched her abruptly erect nipple through her blouse as hard as she could, hoping a little pain would distract her.

It didn’t.

Licking suddenly dry lips, she couldn’t help but ask, “What else?”

Derek had no idea how much he’d just turned her on, the older woman’s plush pillows allowing his head to move little. His view was basically limited to the steering wheel, the dashboard, Leanne’s gargantuan hands and the slope of her breasts. He was getting used to speaking to a voice behind him, though. “Mostly stuff along those lines. Taking a ride in your bra cup with a big-ass nipple next to my face. Spending some time in your butt-crack as you walk around. Why, did you have a plan for when we get home?”

“It seems a little unimaginative now,” she chuckled in a very strained manner. “All I can think about right now is shoving you down the front of my panties.”

“Road head!” Derek shouted, and Leanne began to nervously laugh while scanning for a place to pull over. Her massive bosom shook and wobbled as she laughed, jostling her passenger much to his enjoyment.

She pulled into the Walmart parking lot and parked between two large SUVs. It was as much privacy as she could find on short notice, and she was too excited to look for anything better.

Leanne frantically unlatched her black slacks, cursing her chubby belly and thick thighs. Finally getting them undone, she tugged her zipper open and wiggled the pants down just enough, then shuffled forward a bit and slouched in her seat. She checked with her hand, making sure she wasn’t going to be pressing Derek into the seat, and even she was surprised at just how wet she was.

“Ready?” she asked, voice hushed, excitement dripping from the single word.

“Ready for what?” Derek rejoined cluelessly.

Leanne licked her lips. “Ready to take a field trip down the gusset of my panties?”

Derek blinked. Suddenly the hypothetical became something real. Real and immediate. “Sure?” he stated uncertainly.

One more furtive glance around, and Leanne dug her fingers into the deep crevice between her massive breasts, lifting Derek’s entire body out. She unwound the necklace from his torso, then planted her painted lips to his face, giving him a thankful kiss.

The plump woman adjusted him to lay on her open hand, his feet dangling past her fingertips, and went for it. Her free hand pulled back the elastic of her pink panties with the white lace pattern, and she slid him down and around the bulging curve of her paunch, through her moist bush, and into her drooling pussy.

Derek’s feet and legs slid right through her chubby, engorged lips and directly into her tunnel with little resistance given how wet she was. It was a pleasant surprise, and she rolled with it. She kept feeding him in until it felt like her inner labia were grasping his tiny hips, and then she removed her hand from her panties completely.

Leanne’s voice shook when next she spoke. “Okay, Hun. Do your thing.”

It felt like he was pedaling an imaginary bicycle inside of her, while also massaging her incredibly hard clit with his dexterous little hands.

All she could see was a sliver of her panty's color before it curved out of sight, and she stared at the elastic band of her underwear as Derek proceeded to rock her entire world.

The first orgasm came quickly. Leanne was unprepared for all of the new sensations. She gripped the steering wheel until her knuckles turned white and bowed her head even further, keeping the scream inside. Fireworks exploded behind her clenched eyelids. She creamed and clenched around his legs and hips, and the instant it was about to become too sensitive, Derek stopped moving altogether.

Leanne heaved deep breaths, coming down. Her face was so flushed that the red ran down her neck and into her chest.

Derek gave her long enough to nearly recover, and then he started working at her again. Just the idea of Derek halfway inside of her turned her on more than she was prepared for. She had half of an entire person in her pussy.

She had a man inside of her in public, and no one knew. Her lusty vagina quivered at the very thought.

******

Derek accepted the kiss, the entirety of his face engulfed by the pucker of the plump, red lips. Then Leanne laid him on her palm and turned him around, giving him a brief, excited smile, and proceeded to slap him face-first to the soft fatty bulge between her belly and her pussy.

She slid him downward, his body conforming to the curve, and then he was being dragged down through her wet bush. Somehow, his feet ended up slipping into her pussy hole, sliding right through the divide in the slickened skin. His body continued along the arc until he was wedged in her vag nearly to his waist, her hard, throbbing clit pressed to his chest, and her fat pussy lips contouring to the outline of whatever wasn’t stuffed inside of her.

His legs were a little elevated, but mostly he was reclining with Leanne’s panties on his back keeping him inside and safe from falling out.

He faintly heard her voice, though he couldn’t make out the words. He assumed it was some kind of permission to start playing with her, so he did.

He bicycled his legs inside of her spongy slick cavern and squeezed her big slippery clit between his hands, digging his fingers into it like he was massaging a leg cramp and sliding his fingers around under her hood.

He couldn’t hear anything other than the Titaness’s blood pumping around him, so Leanne’s orgasm took him by surprise. Her tunnel clenched his legs, the sponginess being compressed to a very hard state, and woman-cream was squeezed out around his body. Her cum soaked into the panty behind him, mostly. A fair bit clung to the parts of Derek just outside of her hole.

Derek worked her clit over more, extending her orgasm out, until the world started to vibrate. Then he stopped and took a rest. The bicycle kick was exhausting.

Leanne’s giant pussy clenched and gripped him sporadically in the aftermath, making Derek smile to himself. He scooped a handful of her cum from his stomach, the much thicker consistency marking it as very different from her natural lubricant, and gave it a taste.

It was much better hot and straight from the tap than smeared on a finger and allowed to cool in the air, that was for sure.

Then there was the smell! Pressed against Leanne’s cavernous cunt with her panties behind him holding everything in, the air was hot and incredibly humid, the mature woman’s musky odor permeating everything. Noticing that the vaginal quivering had died down, Derek absently removed a wet rope-like pubic hair from where it clung to his shoulder, and started to work on Leanne’s second orgasm.

After a moment, a gentle pressure began to stroke up and down his back as Leanne expressed her gratitude with the pad of her middle finger. She slowly petted him through the dampening fabric of her panty, spurring Derek to work harder. He kicked his legs faster, compressed her clit even more.

Without warning, the finger stroking him disappeared. Then he was pressed tightly in-between the fat pussy lips around him, and everything went pitch-black.

******

Leanne was thoroughly enjoying all the attention her little man was giving her. She caressed him through her panties, careful to be as gentle as possible.

The slamming of a car door made her snap her eyes open in a panic. Through the side-mirror, she could see one of the SUVs she’d parked between unloading a shopping cart.

Yanking her hand out of her crotch, she pulled her pants up and re-latched the fastener, having to suck in her tummy to succeed. Then she carefully backed out of the parking space and drove away.

She almost got caught! Her heart raced, and pinpricks of sensation traveled over her skin with the adrenaline rush.

She merged onto the interstate, and began to worry about the tiny guy in her underwear. Right up until she felt him move, playing with her clit anew and moving inside of her.

Her breathing deepened, and she reaffirmed her two-handed grip on the steering wheel. Leanne began to pant, wild-eyed, as another gushing orgasm overtook her.

In the safety of her car, on the interstate with the windows rolled up, she let herself scream as her seldom-used pussy undulated in her pleasure. Derek felt amazing inside of her. Better than any dildo she’d ever used.

Once the waves of pleasure tapered down, Leanne collected her bearings but noticed something was different. Was Derek deeper now? It sure felt like he was further inside than he should have been.

She felt his arms move against her pussy lips, and a pressure as he tried to pull himself out of her. Involuntarily, she clenched her muscles around the man, and she definitely felt him move even deeper inside of her that time.

“No,” she whispered in dawning horror. “No-no-no-no.”

The matronly woman tried to unlatch her pants to fish him out, but the tab and hook was impossible for her with only one hand. The car was moving too fast for her to take both hands off of the wheel.

She tried to wedge her fingers through her still-open zipper, but only succeeded in nudging him into her hotbox a little further. The waistband of her pants was too tight, and her hand too thick to get in with the latch still fastened.

Desperate tears began to run down her face. She couldn’t sit upright, that might crush him. She couldn’t close her legs, he wouldn’t be able to breathe. She had to stay slouched in her seat, thighs spread lewdly wide, and try not to squeeze him any more. It was her only chance. His, too.

There was only so much she could ignore, though, only so long she could keep her pussy relaxed. Another involuntary contraction slurped him inside a little more, and she felt his arms scrambling against her plump, puffy labia, felt the tugs on her pubic hair as Derek tried to pull himself out by using the soaked, slick hair as rope.

He failed. He obviously couldn’t get a grip, she was just too wet.

“Oh God Oh God JUST LET ME MERGE!” she screamed at the traffic around her. Any exit would do.

The implied danger wasn’t helping her. If anything, it made it all worse. Another shuddering pulse ran through her stupid danger-slut of a cunt hole, and Derek was pulled even further inside of her yet.

His arms were still moving, she could feel that. They were more frantic now, but at least she knew he still had air. The added sensation of the mini-man's flailing made everything so much more difficult. Fear-sweat beaded on her face, trickling down her neck as she strained to not suffocate her man. One or two more contractions, and things would be bad.

Leanne cursed at herself at the top of her lungs. If only she hadn’t insisted on dressing up for the movie with Derek. Had she worn pretty much anything other than her tight dressy pants, she’d have been able to get him out. If only she’d been able to wait until they were home to try this, there wouldn’t have been any danger at all, but no. Stupid Leanne just had to have her orgasms right away, and now she was going to kill the best thing that had happened to her in decades. One way or another.

Either the budding trust and friendship would die, or…

Leanne forcibly relaxed herself despite every instinct she owned screaming at her to indulge. To embrace how good the contractions felt, how good it felt to exercise her rarely used vaginal muscles on the helpless man. She breathed slow and deep for long, long minutes, and determinedly kept her pussy from making the slightest twitch. She was able to get onto the right lane, and miraculously it was her exit approaching.

“Hold on, Baby. Just hold on. Just a bit longer.”

A moment of lost concentration and the squeeze she’d been holding back for what seemed like ever struck, causing Derek to vanish inside of her. All six inches of his writhing body was completely within her gushing, pulsing vaginal canal.

Leanne broke every speed limit on the exit ramp, unable to hold anything back any longer as she squeezed and churned Derek within her heart-shaped box. His thrashing and scrambling once he was completely engulfed was too much to ignore, and she’d been holding herself back, edging the oncoming explosion for far too long. In a continual state of fear-elevated, delay-enhanced orgasm, she frantically looked for any place to pull over. Any place at all.

She whimpered as her pussy clenched and clenched, trying in vain to milk the struggling form of her suffocating captive, completely outside of her control. Her car seat became hot and wet, and the smell of her sex began to become the dominant scent in the vehicle.

Once clear of the exit ramp she screeched to an abrupt stop on the side of the street, frantically unlatching her pants and tugging both them and her sopping panties down to mid-thigh.

“Please be okay, please be okay,” she chanted as she dug her fingers into her sensitive hole to fish out the boy who’d gone still and limp a minute prior.

It wasn’t easy. Derek was in deep and incredibly slippery, and her pussy wasn’t cooperating in getting him out, clamping down on its long-awaited prize. After a panic-fueled moment or two, she had him evacuated from her soggy depths and in her hands.

“Oh God, please wake up Derek. I don’t think I can give you CPR.”

Leanne rubbed his chest with the pad of her thumb, and he coughed wetly and turned over to curl into a ball. He coughed once more, a spurt of her fluids streaking across her palm, and then he was breathing again. He took deep, ragged breaths as Leanne cried tears of relief.

Once assured that he would live, his general state entered her perception. He was covered in her leavings, coated with oozing, snotty lady-cum and runny lubrication. Derek reeked of her sex, even more than the car interior, as though her scent had permanently stained him.

Eventually, Derek rolled back onto his back and took a few cleansing breaths. He looked up at her and in a hoarse voice wryly asked, “Was it good for you?”

Leanne sobbed a laugh. “It was so good you almost didn’t live through it. Are you okay?”

Derek groaned and pulled himself to a sitting position in Leanne’s cupped hands. He absently swirled his finger through some of the gooey mess on his thigh, thinking. “Yeah. I’m good. I think we’re going to need a safety chain before we try that again. Will that necklace fit around your waist?”

The big woman struggled to reign in her emotions. Not only was Derek okay, but he still wasn’t afraid of her. He still trusted. “Probably not.“

“Maybe a clit ring? One big handle to pull myself out with?” Derek joked, wiping the slime from his face and trying to shake it off.

Leanne chuckled wetly. “First; Ouch! Second; I doubt it would help. Everything down there gets slippery when wet. And third; Next time!? This time I almost drowned you!”

“Well yeah, I guess so,” Derek started, still trying to clean himself off and failing. “But we’re still learning here. And up until I couldn’t breathe, it was awesome. I felt every twitch of yours down there, and it smelled and tasted great, and if I don’t think about how scared I was, having your pussy slowly swallow me and then chew was really, really sexy.”

Leanne rolled her eyes, exasperated with all of it. She abruptly leaned forward and sucked Derek into her mouth to his waist, sucking all of her fluids off. Then she popped him out and did the same to his lower half, before stuffing the still smelly, but far less gooey man into his spot in her cleavage.

“We'll talk at home, Hun,” she stated while wiggling her panties up her legs and back over her large bottom, before doing the same with her pants.

She buttoned up her blouse to hide him once more, and then drained her movie theater soda to get the taste out of her mouth.

She probably needed to start carrying napkins in her purse. Maybe wet-wipes.

******

“Okay, I’m off to work. You’ve got the TV remote there, and there’s an apple slice in a zip lock if you get hungry right here. I’ll be back in, oh, eight and a half, nine hours?”

Derek blinked in confusion. “You mean I’m not going with you?”

Leanne propped her hands on her wide hips in exasperated amusement. “Do you really want to spend nine hours inside of sweaty old lady boobs?”

“You’re not that old,” Derek chided. “Be fair to yourself. But there’s a bunch of good reasons for you to take me with. Like, we still don’t know what caused this to happen to me. All we know for sure is that it happened at your workplace, so I should probably be there when I can. Also, I’m safe with you. I don’t have to worry about, well, anything. Aaaaand, I don’t know if it’s because I’m small now, but your pheromones are really good for me. I like the smell of your sweat.”

Leanne thought it over for a minute, and walked away to her dresser. She came back with the long necklace chain in her hand, and tugged her uniform top up and over her head. “Alright, but let’s hurry. I don’t want to be late.”

She wedged Derek halfway in-between her enormous tits, looped the necklace around his chest and around her neck, then buried him the rest of the way in, only his face poking out near the top of her cleavage.

That accomplished, she hurriedly re-donned her uniform top, tucked it into her pants, and grabbed her purse. “I'll check on you when I can,” she assured him, unaware he couldn’t hear her any longer.

******

Leanne had tucked him in just a little too far. The only thing Derek could hear was the muted roar of the giantess's pulse. He couldn’t really move any part of his body except for his face, and he realized that he was stuck that way until she had sweated enough to lubricate things down a little.

Wait. He could kind of wiggle his fingers and toes. That was something, at least.

Still, the sound of her heartbeat was soothing, and didn’t people voluntarily bury themselves in sand for just this? This forced immobility? Being hugged by room-sized tits had to be a million times better than buried in sand.

Derek likened it to being in the womb, what with being naked, warm flesh all around him, and nothing but the sound of blood flowing.

He’d fallen asleep before Leanne had even parked her car at her work.

******

Leanne worked, the same as she did every workday since she was in her teens. The difference this time was the man she had more or less fucked yesterday was along for the ride.

A couple of hours in, the customers thinned out and she let her manager know she was taking a restroom break.

The big woman carefully checked for feet in any of the stalls, finding the room to be empty. She fished the plastic thimble from her pocket, rinsed out the lint, and filled it partway with cold tap water. That task accomplished, she then eased herself into the largest of the stalls.

******

Derek woke when the light shifted, blearily looking up at Leanne’s face as she tried to talk to him through the neckline of her top.

“I can’t hear anything!” he said in what he hoped wasn’t too loud of tone.

Then the fingers holding the neckline rushed in, grasping him and pulling him out of boobage until his arms were clear. A pair of fingers holding a thimble appeared in front of him.

“Thanks!” he cheerfully said, taking a deep drink. Being surrounded by all of that insulated body heat had made him sweat, he really did need the water.

Even if most of the sweat on his body wasn’t his.

“You doing okay?” she checked.

“I was too far– are you peeing!?”

Leanne gave him an entertained grin. “I have to multi-task here, Hun. Besides, I refuse to be embarrassed over peeing in front of someone who’s been in my pussy. Especially if he can only hear it.”

Derek’s mouth opened soundlessly for a moment before he mentally shrugged. It wasn’t that big of a deal, now that he thought about it. “Fair. But like I was saying, I was too deep that time. I couldn’t hear anything.”

Leanne absently wiped herself. “Okay, I’ll be more careful this time. I’ll take my lunch in my car so we can share. See you in a couple of hours, Hun,” she smiled. She retrieved the thimble, tucked her man away, and flushed the toilet.

Leanne hated her job, she always had. Having Derek with her, though… Today sure seemed a lot more bearable.

******

Derek happily munched on the half of a French fry and chunk of burger Leanne had given him to eat. He’d never finish it, and she’d never notice the difference, so it was fairly win-win.

Derek washed down his bite with a drink of cola, then wedged his thimble-cup back into Leanne’s expansive crevice to keep it from spilling.

“Still doing okay there, Sweetie?”

“Yeah, still good,” Derek answered. “I could use a change of venue, but other than that, I’m pretty okay.”

“What’ya mean, ‘Change of venue'?” The plump woman around a mouthful of burger.

“I dunno. Your boobs are still as heavenly as always, but the inside of your shirt is boring now. Any chance I could spend the rest of the day downstairs?”

Leanne nearly choked. “You can’t be serious. After what happened yesterday?”

“I don’t want to be inside of you,” he corrected with an unseen eye-roll. “Just down there. As long as you don’t sit down, it should be just fine.”

“I'll think about it,” she managed. “No promises. Now can you hand me your stuff? Break's over.”

One by one, Leanne reached through her neckline and took Derek’s unfinished bits from him, mind awhirl.

******

Leanne sat to pee again, one hour left in her workday. She gave Derek another drink and checked, “Do you still want to move to the, uh, basement, here?”

“God yes!” Anything for something different.

“Okay then. We’ll give this a try. But you can’t play with me, okay? I can’t be cumming in my panties at work. Also, I should probably warn you, it’s a little… swampy… down there.”

“It’s what!?” he chortled from her cleavage.

“I’m a big woman, Derek. I sweat when I work. Not just between my boobs, but everywhere else, too. Now, do you still want to do this?” She had to give him one more chance to change his mind.

“Yep! Sounds like an adventure!”

Without another word, Leanne wiped herself very thoroughly, flushed the toilet, and stood up with her panties still mid-thigh. She extricated his form from between her breasts, nearly the entirety of him soaked in her boob-sweat. The necklace they used as a safety line was unwound from him, the excess tucked back between her tits. The thimble was emptied and palmed for when her pants were back up and she could pocket it.

Then she carefully laid his body to lie on the gusset of her panties as he began to shiver a bit.

Once she’d released her grip, Derek turned himself around so that his head was in the butt area of her underwear.

Leanne paused. “You are a brave, brave man, Derek,” she flatly said, a hint of warning in her tone.

He grinned mischievously up at her, barely able to see her face even as she stooped over to look at him past the immense bulges of her bust. “Adventure!” he reiterated, thrusting his raised fists in triumph.

Leanne pulled her panties up tight, feeling his little body wedge into all of the folds down there. Then her pants. She carefully walked around the limited area of the handicap stall for thirty seconds, then pulled everything back down to check on him.

She had to pull him out of her fat ass with her fingers. He didn’t go back down with her panties.

“Everything okay there?” she worried.

He smiled happily. “Even better,” he insisted. “I can breathe just fine.”

Leanne’s tone was hushed, yet borderline hysterical. “Yeah, you can breathe my sweaty ass air!”

“It’s fine, Leanne. Good, even! C’mon, put me back in and finish your day.”

“Fine. Just remember you asked for this.. all of it.”

His legs weren’t inside of her pussy this time, but Leanne was very aware of the feel of them between her plump labia. She felt the slight pressure of his chest against her anus, the contours of his shoulders as they pressed into the ultra-soft flesh in the very bottom of her butt-crack.

True to his word, Derek didn’t play with her. He laid mostly immobile in her undercarriage.

It didn’t make a difference.

The thought alone of her being in public, walking around her coworkers and the customers, and none of them knowing she had an entire person hidden away in her most secretive place… Leanne learned something new about herself. She learned that she really liked doing sex things with Derek in public with people looking on and unaware of what was really happening.

She was wet. She was dripping wet after the first five minutes out of the restroom, and the more she turned herself on, the more engorged her clitoris became. Eventually, it ballooned out until it was wedged between Derek’s immobile calves, and then with every step she took her oscillating hips would cause his now-slippery legs to stroke the sides of her clit in minute, opposite directions.

A few more minutes, and Leanne’s lady-boner was completely hard and being squeezed by her little guy's limbs. There just wasn’t that much space once she was fully there. Every single step she took felt like someone was tuning her clit like a radio dial.

She carried on as if nothing was happening, enjoying her wonderful little secret. On the third table she bent over to wipe down, though, Derek’s lubricated body slid just enough that when she bent back upright, his legs popped into her front tunnel.

She froze outwardly, but beneath her clothing her pussy convulsed. She could feel her ravenous cunt swallow him deeper once again.

Not again! the big woman despaired.

Still frozen, her asshole itched as Derek grasped the inside of her anal ring, and she felt him pull himself back out of her grasping cavern. Sighing in relief, she walked a couple of steps to discover that the tiny feet up inside of her vagina were resting on her G-spot.

She exercised her Kegels, drawing him in again, and Derek pulled himself back out by using her asshole as a gripping surface, and her G-spot as a base to push off from.

Leanne finished out her workday with a bright smile on her face she was completely unaware of, absorbed into the wonderful new game she’d just discovered.

******

Derek wasn’t exhausted, but he was sure close.

Everything was just fine after he went back into Leanne’s panties after the test run, at least at first. When the giantess was standing, the fold of her underside traveled from the top of her pussy, down and back up to the top of her ass crack. One continuous, deep, unbroken fold in which Derek was enveloped.

It was sweaty in her ass, she didn’t mince words about that, nor did she lie. To be honest, if Derek was going to spend time on her body he preferred her sweaty. With sweat, he was greased up enough to move a little, to shift around as needed. With no sweat, her skin stuck to him like fly paper and he was glued down wherever.

He could breath just fine, and though the air was tainted by Leanne’s anal gland, it wasn’t as big of an issue as she obviously thought it was. Pheromones for the win!

The problems started a few minutes after he felt her begin to walk around, her soft folds alternating around his entire body with every step.

Derek was very careful to move as little as possible so as to not stimulate her. He did promise. Nevertheless, her pussy began to moisten almost immediately. Then it was damp. Then it was wet. Then it was really wet.

Her musky secretions oozed along his body from where they exited the titanic orifice, coating most of him down in slippery, fragrant cunt-sap. Her clit throbbed bigger and bigger, until it was wedged between his lower legs and pressing them outward into the chubby labia around them.

Still, Derek was careful to only shift his body if he was uncomfortable. The world see-sawed when she walked. It rotated rapidly whenever Leanne bent over, and she did so a handful of times in quick succession.

It was on the third such world-tilt that the area he was under stretched longer. His shoulders stayed in the bottom of her bottom, but the wet pussy lips around his legs slid a little away. When Leanne stood back upright, his feet accidentally entered her honeypot, followed by his legs.

Derek froze even more than he had been, and Leanne’s hungry petaled flower convulsed, dragging him further into it.

“Not again!” the little guy despaired.

Scrambling for anything to grab ahold of, he reached his arms up over his head and managed to get a grip with both of his hands on the interior of Leanne’s sphincter.

His feet found something hard; a raised, coarse, textured bump, and he planted the soles of his feet against it. Pulling with his arms and pushing with his legs, Derek was able to pull himself back to nearly his starting position, though unable to get his legs back out from inside the drooling maw. Leanne’s asshole was right in his face at that point, his hands gripping the wrinkled porthole just in front of his chin.

Then, she did it again. Derek went two inches more inside of her, (one-third of his height,) and he had to strain himself back out. Every few minutes she’d swallow him just a little more, and he’d then fight his way back out. He stuffed his hands into her asshole up to his wrists for a better hold, just waiting to have to use the gripping point again.

To be honest, he probably needed the workout if he was going to be spending the majority of his days immobile between Leanne’s massive mammaries. He had gotten core and legs yesterday with the inverted bicycle kick against resistance, and also worked his chest and forearms squeezing her clit. Looks like today was something akin to squats and chin-ups.

It seemed to last forever, the tug-of-war being raged within Leanne’s nether region. Then Leanne started to walk very rapidly for a short time. The world tilted wildly, the sphincter he had his hands inside of clamped down tight, and the fold of flesh and fat he was enveloped within yawned open.

Derek turned his head to see below him, wild-eyed, to catch a glimpse of the inside of a toilet bowl. Then the fat, angry-red labia around his waist began to wobble and jostle alarmingly. Droplets of Leanne’s juice were flung away haphazardly. The hairy, toothless mouth that had only been playing at eating him the rest of the way began trying in earnest. Lubrication oozed around his waist to drip off in big fat drops, and he heard every one of them when they hit the toilet water.

It took Derek longer than he wanted to admit to realize that Leanne was masturbating. Judging by how wildly her pussy fat jostled around, she was rubbing her clit pretty furiously.

Derek strained to keep Leanne’s pussy from slurping him up like a spaghetti noodle. The asshole clenching tight around his wrists helped but still, his arms were burning and his legs were locked nearly straight, somewhat standing on the hard bump.

Feeling like he was going to give out, Derek raised one foot and stomped the hard bump as hard as he could.

Three things happened simultaneously.

Leanne’s asshole relaxed momentarily, and his hands fell free. Her cunt reversed direction, and rather than trying to pull him inside actively pushed him out. And third, a gushing torrent of fluid erupted from her like an inverted geyser, stinging his skin and following him all the way down as he dropped into the toilet bowl.

******

Leanne brutally, frenetically beat up her clit, sitting on the toilet like she was a teenager.

It was too good. She was too worked up to even bother asking permission. Derek had been inadvertently teasing her G-spot for nearly an hour and she had to get off.

She was very aware it wasn’t his fault. If she hadn’t been so aroused he never would have found himself slipping inside of her again. She couldn’t have gone back to the restroom yet again to get him out, either. Instead she played with him, even after all of her admonitions for him not to play with her. It felt too good not to.

She was almost there. Almost, just a little more… and her tiny man suddenly kicked her G-spot. She lost it, somehow keeping her screaming inside. She felt the gushing stream of fluid leave her, heard the sound of Derek falling in, felt the toilet water splash her underside.

She couldn’t be bothered with any of it until she had finished cumming. G-spot orgasms were too rare, too difficult to accomplish. Leanne had to ride this one out. She continued the rapid hand movement assaulting her button, and more bursts of watery fluid shot from her in forceful sprays into the toilet. Probably on Derek, too. The howl that tried to escape her was restrained to merely a breathy whimper. Wet slapping noises echoed around the enclosure.

Leanne’s legs were still shaking violently, her wide thighs rippling in the aftermath of the intense orgasm, when she heard her boss outside of her stall.

“Leanne? Leanne are you alright?”

Leanne’s breathing froze and she tried to speak, as post-coital as she was. “Y-yeah… I'm okay.”

“You don’t sound okay, Leanne. You used the bathroom more than usual today, and you rushed in here the second you clocked out. Do I need to try and cover your shift for tomorrow?”

Leanne cursed to herself inside of her head. She was so absorbed with the wonderful man who entered her life that the details were escaping her.

Derek’s still in the toilet! she suddenly realized.

“No, I’m really okay, Chrissie,” she tried, simultaneously scooting back and reaching between her fat thighs to fish the soaking wet, ice-cold and shivering shrinkee from the freezing toilet water. “I just drank a lot of soda and water today. I’m sorry I worried you.”

Thankfully, Derek kept silent as she tried to get the worst of the water from him with wads of toilet paper. It was all she had at hand.

Her boss wouldn’t take a hint. “Are you sure?”

Leanne hurriedly yanked her top up over her breasts one handed and stuffed Derek into the warmth therein. He felt so cold against her skin, and she felt so guilty. “I'm sure. Uh, can I have a little privacy here, Chrissie?”

“Oh! Uh, sure Leanne. I’m glad you’re feeling okay.”

Leanne waited in silence, listening to her manager leave the room, before turning her attention back to the man in her cleavage who’s shivering was beginning to wane.

“I’m so sorry, Derek. For all of it,” she whispered to the back of his head as it poked out of her tit-crevice. “I couldn’t help myself.”

Derek’s teeny voice just didn’t carry, so she never had to worry about anyone else hearing him. “It’s okay, Leanne. Really. The gushing was sexy, but I don’t ever want to be in a toilet again. It’s freezing cold, and I was terrified of you accidentally flushing and a little scared of you doing normal toilet things while I was in there.”

Leanne tried to clean herself off as best as she could. Her entire undercarriage was still dripping with the splash-back of the toilet water and her own firehose impression. “No pooping on Derek: Check,” she tried.

“Big check on that, Babe.”

Leanne paused with her pants halfway up. “Babe?”

Derek tiredly chuckled. “You call me ‘Hun' and ‘Sweetie'. I assumed we were at the cutesy nickname stage.”

“Stage of what?”

“Stage of our relationship. We live together, get along, and have sex. If we’re not in a relationship, then we’re faking it really, really well.”

Leanne blinked in wonder. She had a boyfriend! She felt like squeeing, and also like kissing the daylights out of him. Neither could happen at that moment, because of both secrecy and the toilet incident. “The second we get home,” she warned, “and you’ve had a bath, I’m going to kiss and lick your body until you explode.”

“That sounds like fun,” he yawned. “But I think I need a nap right now. Tuck me in deeper, like this morning, please? And maybe give me an hour before you wake me up?”

Leanne tried to imagine his position. Of course he was exhausted! While Leanne was putting hardly any effort into playing with him, poor little Derek had to struggle against her with his entire body for nothing more than a stalemate.

She had to be more empathetic to his situation. Leanne silently vowed to not treat him as an inexhaustible toy, which she obviously was beginning to. “I'll give you as long as you need, Hun. Sweet dreams, Derek.”

She poked him down deeper with her fingertips, sinking her boyfriend far enough down between her breasts that his ears were covered and only his face peeked out, finished redressing, and made to go home.

Derek was softly snoring before she even had gathered her purse.

******