[Reviews - 29] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Before becoming an adult every person must partake in a test to see if they are worthy of being in our society or whether they are a liability. Those that fit the latter are forced to shrink down as lesser beings along with the other shrinkies of the world. 

Our story follows Chris as he takes said test. Unfortunately he has always been a bit of a slacker, something that may have finally caught up with him. He must learn to live beneath his friends and family, but more importantly among the other shrinkies of the world. 

 

New tags will be added as and when different events happen. Feel free to leave a review and add any form of input you may have!

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Adult 30-39, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples, Entrapment, Feet, Footwear, Giant, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 18637 Read: 26745
Published: September 20 2020 Updated: May 11 2021

1. At Eternity's gate by VanStarryNight [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2786 words)

2. "Sorrow" - 1882 by VanStarryNight [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (7281 words)

Tried really hard to get this out a week after the first chapter. Was hard but i did it!!!!!!!

Anyway I hope you enjoy!

3. The Son of Man by VanStarryNight [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (4687 words)

Sorry it took so long to get this chapter done. Real life can get busy a hell. I also found myself hitting a lot of walls when righting this chapter. But alas, its here.

4. Massacre Of The Innocents by VanStarryNight [Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarstar (3883 words)

It has been a while! 
I have been swamped with rl stuff and it has been killing me. Be it work, social life, my many many many side projects and more. As such this chapter has been slow coming and i'm sorry. 

It's not the most fet heavy chapter, but it is the last build up one before the inevitable shrink next chapter so keep an eye out. Hopefully you guys enjoy and please give me feedback! I'd super apriciate it!

Also! big announcement! I am open for comission for anyone is interested! For more info contact me via the contact button on my profile and we can talk te details ;)