- Text Size +

 

Sequence Break

By VivettaVenray

 

(Warning: Contains vore, digestion, and some gore among other things.)

 

The vile tower loomed over Fortress City. It was as much a bastion of evil as it was an absolute eyesore of ivory skulls and black stone. Deep within its top floor lived the Monster Lord. Athletically built and clad head-to-toe in armor of black, bone, gold and red he leaned forward across the table towards an increasingly nervous imp. His voice was deep with a hint of raspiness to it much like the skeleton he was rumored to be beneath all that heavy dark plate.

 

“Got any three’s?”, he said.

 

“Go fish!” said the gaunt blue imp, relieved his opponent didn’t ask for two’s, as that was his whole hand.

 

“Curses!” Gairlit said, slamming his elbow on the volcanic-rock table and scattering his cards to the floor.

 

“I’m sick of this game anyways! I want another report on that heroine of legend: Efa” he said, sliding back in his chair (of skulls) and standing to his full height of 7ft tall.

 

“Forgive me Lord Gairlit, but no messengers have returned yet.” meeked the imp.

 

Gairlit paced towards the balcony. The imp fluttered from his chair to hover by his master’s side. He was tall for an imp at a full foot in stature.

 

“I just don’t understand it Pibbly, how could I have let her go?”

 

“A fair point master. The prophecy did say a young woman with jade hair would defeat the Monster Lord.”

 

“Yes well, in the light of her burning village, those locks definitely seemed more of a ‘seafoam’ kind of shade to me.”

 

The imp continued. “Those dark green eyes too.”

 

“Definitely more of a grass tone at the time.”

 

“The triangle birthmark on her bottom...”

 

“I’m not about to look at every woman’s bottom when pillaging a village. That’s perverted. It’s more polite to just kill everyone there to be safe.”

 

“Except for her.”

 

“Well... yes. You know I always left one survivor alive back in the day. You know... to spread the word... of Gairlit the great Bandit Lord.”

 

The two passed through the open archway to the balcony. Gairlit leaned over the parapet and took a nice, deep breath of the outside air.

 

“I messed up didn’t I.”

 

Pibbly spoke in that sniveling tone of his. “My liege, you were only the Bandit Lord back then. No one took legends seriously.”

 

“Ah but there was the legend of the Ring of Monsters. That, I took seriously, and look what it got me!”

 

He spread his arms wide and gesticulated down towards the sprawling settlement before them.

 

“Why, thanks to its power I’ve managed to take over all of Worldland. Its capital city is my new home. The monsters love me. The people cow to me.”

 

“Indeed, it is a most glorious new era.” said Pibbly.

 

Another sigh from Gairlit. “Still, I should really have more news on her.”

 

His eyes set on the barrier surrounding his tower and the neighborhood of Barrierburg with it. Here, fortifications and barracks were populated by the most elite members of his army.

 

“It’s been a few days since she defeated my minion boss at the forest shrine, weakening my splendid barrier and cleansing the river of that very aesthetic purple poison. She should’ve moved onto the Lands of Fire by now, yet my scouts there reported nothing.”

 

Pibbly tried to reassure. “Curious, but that’s good news is it not? The prophecy said after obtaining the ring, the Monster Lord would be slain in less than a year. She’s already wasted weeks since then.”

 

Someone flew into view. It was a scrawny looking fellow with the wings of a vulture. Leather pants were his only form of non-feather coverings. Add in sharp talons and a pointed yellow beak, and this monster was something of a mix between man and bird.

 

“Birdman!” shouted the overjoyed Monster Lord. One of my 20 favorite scouts. What news do you bring?”

 

Those talons clenched at the parapet’s railing as he landed.

 

“It’s your golden slimes sir...”, he squawked, hanging his head low.

 

“Ah my golden slimes! I love those monsters. Probably my favorite ones; no offense.” He looked up into the clear blue sky as though he smiled wildly under that horned-skull helmet of his. “You ever spar with one? They can teach you a lot. One might say they are filled with experience.”

 

Birdman gulped. “They are dead sir, all of them.”

 

“What?!?” Gairlit slammed his gauntlet on the railing. “How could that be? I scattered them all across Worldland.”

 

“I’m sorry, it must’ve been that dreaded hero of legend.”, he solemnly squawked.

 

“You’re telling me she sought out my most rare minions? Why?”

 

“I’m not sure. I can’t think of anything they’d offer her aside from fighting experience and lots of gold. Ah, that reminds me, the economy...”, continued Birdman.

 

“What about it?”

“Well, someone’s been buying up all the growth potions in Worldland. Every single shop is entirely out.”

“Really?” said an incredulous Gairlit. “But with my decree of supply, every shop should’ve had 99 of those. With the seven Land-Worlds of Worldland each having at least one shop, that means someone is walking around with 693 potions?”

 

“Not just anyone!” squawked Birdman. “We questioned the shopkeepers. They say it was brought by a young, fit and fair skinned woman with jade queen hair and deep emerald eyes. No shoes, with anklets and leather garbs fitting the Peaceful Warrior Tribal Village of Cammto.”

 

“Hmm are you sure it wasn’t more of a seafoam-green type of hair?”

 

“Master, that must surely be her.” interjected the imp.

 

“I suppose you’re right Pibbly but, that still can’t be? What could she possibly be doing with all those growth pots? They only last 30 seconds or so. Frankly I’d thought no one would buy them.”

 

“W-well I wasn’t finished your majesty.” squeaked out the squawking scout. “She was also buying up the potion-fortifying scrolls.”

 

“Ok so she makes them last 60 seconds, big deal.” countered the Monster Lord with a wave of his hand as though he was wishing concern a goodbye.

 

“Yes, but she also brought all the scroll-fortifying potions.” said Birdman. “However, we never actually spotted her. She moves too fast for us, as though she knew the most efficient paths for where to be. Following her footsteps, we also found some hidden treasure chests: all already pilfered.”

 

Gairlit stroked at the chin-plate of his helm. “Hmmm, what on Worldland could she possibly be up to.”

 

The imp pipped up, in a voice as though he’d just been shocked by an electric conclusion. “M-master Gairlit, wait a minute, if she’s fortifying potions with scrolls, and fortifying scrolls with potions, then wouldn’t...”

 

The earth started to rumble in rhythmic booms.

 

“Oh what now?” said an exasperated Gairlit. “It’s hard to think of what Efa could be planning with all this racket. And, now I have to plan for earthquake remedies as well? Who knew Worldland domination had so much work behind it.”

 

Pibbly tried to complete his thought but Gairlit shushed him each time, complaining how hard it was to think with the noise even without his “squeakings”. All the while, the space between the tremors grew shorter; their volume louder.

 

Thump, Thump, Thump.

 

The earthquakes were such that all of Fortress City began to shake. Past the magic barrier of Barrierburg lied the rest of the city. There, clay-tiled roofs began to crumble or slide off from the shakes. A couple miles away were some hills encircling this capital settlement of Worldland. From his vantage point, the Monster Lord saw a light-green-haired head grow visible above its crest.

 

“What? Impossible!” shouted Gairlit, slamming his fist into the gauntlet shaped indent on the railing he left prior. “She’s huge! Why didn’t anyone think she’d be able to do this.”

 

Pibbly knew better not to say anything. Meanwhile, Efa stepped over the hill. Her bare foot landed onto a clump of pre-hill forest which must’ve crunched nice enough to grant her a grin. She straddled the hill just a moment before stepping fully over and marching towards Fortress City.

 

“Birdman!”

 

“Yes my liege.”, he squawked.

 

“Tell the dragon riders to ride--their dragons of course--and meet her before she gets here. Also, send orders to every other commander and troop in the city to fight her at the city walls. Lastly, every soldier without horns should wear their pointiest helmet. If she decides to step on any of them, it could be the best shot they have.”

 

“Very wise Monster Lord, and right away!”

 

Birdman flew off to squawk the master’s orders. Gairlit gripped the railing again as he saw swarms of dragons take off soon after.

 

“I don’t understand Pibbly, why would she come here now...”

 

The dragon riders were the most elite troops of the Monster Lord. They were a mix of monsters, male and female, as well as regular humans: though usually with bandit origins. Gairlit did reward loyalty, after all.

 

The riders flew off at tremendous speed atop black-scaled drakes more than thrice their own size. Efa was slowly stepping towards the city. All knew of the prophecy, but it never mentioned anything about the heroine being gigantic.

 

The giant warrior wore very little, but it grew with her it’d seem. A leather top, dyed blue, covered her modest bosom and a bit below. Tummy exposed, she otherwise had on some sort of white cloth-skirt with a leather loin cloth draped over for added protection. Naked feat stomped deep furrows into the ground. She had no need for weapons other than her fists.

 

Light on coverings, she did accessorize with all those wrist and ankle bands. The leather straps were thin and decorated with sharp white teeth from some creature. She had necklaces of a similar style. A single small pouch rested on her hip. It attached to the thin leather belt which held her short skirt in place.

 

“Ha!” she said, her voice an echoing boom that somehow, magic perhaps, kept a feminine touch. “The Monster Lord sends his finest foes first. Very well.”

 

As they were nearly at her, the heroine did something the riders didn’t expect. Something they thought very un-hero-y. She licked her lips.

 

In formations of 3 or 5, they attacked. The drakes breathed gouts of fire against her fair skin: for naught. Some made a beeline to her face and were snatched up. As others harmlessly pelted the distracted titan, she squeezed those she had tight.

 

“You know, I’ve never had drake before. Say your goodbyes, evil filth.” quipped Efa as she slurped one dragon plus rider into her gob.

The heroine was something of an uncivilized eater. She loudly slurped and suckled the treat, much to their protests. Her tongue pinned them, rubbing its bulk atop them. The dragon inside roared up its flames, but it only served to make the giant gal salivate more.

 

As a dragon rider on the outside shot fire towards her neck and the myriad shark-tooth necklaces upon it, a single drop of drool fell from her lips onto the intelligent beast, cloying his wings with spittle.

 

“We’re going down!” screeched the drake. Him and his rider screamed as they plummeted.

 

Efa shrouded the fallen pair, now dry, beneath an immaculate pale sole. She stomped them flat, then gulped down her prey.

 

“Ah.” A sigh, and she stuffed the rest of the handful into her mouth.

 

The other dragon riders had that weird mix of fear and rage to keep them going and fighting, albeit sloppily. They flew too close and slow and were swatted out of the sky by the backside of the heroine’s hands. If they survived the fall from the sky they died to that of her feet. Not once did blood or dirt stain her sole: must’ve been an enchantment of some kind.

 

Efa’s mouth was stuffed full. They couldn’t even more in there. One by one she swallowed. A tilt of her tongue and that pulsing dark chasm took them with ease. Glirtched and slirtched to the green-haired one’s gut, they fell into puddles of fluid and began to singe.

 

“I can’t see.”

“Drakes, light up your breath for a tad.”

 

In the glow of the flame they saw what they smelled: acid, lots of it. It dripped all around from the wrinkled writhing walls.

 

“Drakes!” shouted a burly woman’s voice. “Light up your breaths all at once. Perhaps a coordinated attack will sour her stomach!”

 

Outside there were only a few dragon riders left. They looked at their foe as she held her gurgling, roaring stomach.

 

“Our allies must’ve done something inside her!” shouted one. “Let’s not make their efforts go to waste. Attack!”

 

These final five flew high up into the air then dive bombed towards her face. Every drake readied the full force of their fires in their throats.

 

Efa gave her stomach a smack to jostle the morsels within. That helped, but there was still something building in there, rocking her gut. The last dragon riders were coming for her. She turned to face them. Just before they fired their gouts, her mouth swung open.

 

Urp

 

An absolute torrent of fiery death escaped her mouth and engulfed the riders. They tried to turn away but it was too late. The heroine had belched up a true firestorm upon them. Even the black drake scales couldn't withstand it, and they all fell to the ground, charred.

 

“Oof, ‘scuse me.” she boomed, as though it was a run of the mill burp.

 

With that the riders were gone, and she stomped just before Fortress City to the soldiers by her toes.

 

--==--==--==--

 

“I can’t believe this!” said Gairlit, watching on his balcony through glass spectnoculars. “She wiped them all out. She must be over a thousand feet tall.”

 

“It’d seem that way, my liege.” said Pibbly, ever at his master’s side.

 

“But how did she resist that fire?” said Gairlit.

 

“Perhaps her level of fighting skill was just beyond them. Too high, maybe.” conjectured the imp. “Or maybe one of those accessories of hers grants fire protection.”

 

“Well,” began Gairlit as he set his sights on the army past the wall. “They don’t make sword protection necklaces do they? My army has a chance.”

 

“Of course sir”.

 

--==--==--==--

 

This army of the Monster Lord was hundreds strong. If they were facing anyone but Efa, it’d be impressive fighting force no group could match. Sadly, they were mere bugs to the towering green-haired heroine. Only the tallest of the ogres and trolls surpassed her big toe in height.

 

It was a diverse bunch. There were orcs, goblins, devils, and lamias and monsters of all sorts standing side by side with the humans who still managed to make up the majority of the force. Armor varied too, but a consistent factor was the Monster Lord’s emblem painted or trimmed into armor or leather. Oh, and spiky helmets.

 

They defended the walls of Fortress City which towered over them while not even cresting past Efa’s ankles. A fool’s errand. Efa turned from them to stare dead right at her real target: the Monster Lord’s tower. She would have her victory no matter what was in her path.

 

There was no rush though, and the hordes by her feet seemed as eager to play as she was. They ran forward to her toes and struck them with hammers, swords, fangs, fists and tusks but not one of them managed to pierce the outermost layer of her smooth skin, let alone anything that could hurt her.

 

“Ha!” she scoffed, deigning to stare at them now. “I came prepared for anything here. Seems you can’t say the same.”

 

Efa lifted her right foot and stomped on a swath, then repeated with her left, then her right again and so on. So many sensations with how varied the troops were. Trolls were a bony sort, ogres a lumpy one. The ‘pop’ of plate and chitin shells were probably the most ego-stroking; they made her feel mighty. Yet, by far the best to stomp were the lamias.

 

The way the snake-people wriggled and writhed to the last moment had the heroine shivering. Those tails had a lot of muscle behind them, but tapered off to a ticklishness tip. The combo made for a tactual treat. She’d deliberately seek them out with slower steps to really drink in the sensations.

 

She saw one gold-scaled lamia that was longer than the others. This snake-woman looked special, so she reached down to grab the monster-gal up by the human-half. Indeed, they must’ve been special giving how other monsters around her latched onto her tail to try and hold her ground. They failed, of course. Most got flicked by Efa’s fingers to splat into the city wall behind.

 

Still, a few managed to hold on long enough to ride with the snake-woman all the way up to Efa’s face.

 

“No free riders!”, she boomed. “Those dragons took up a lot of room in me as it is~”

 

The titaness gave the lamia a shake till all those stragglers fell to their doom. All the while Efa was under attack: arrows, claw: some of the were-people were biting again. It wasn’t enough to make her turn her attention downwards. She just idly slid her foot over them and set it down. The spiked helmets and horns did nothing but snap against her sole. This force wasn’t fighting her so much as her feet, and they losing hard.

 

Efa dragged her tongue across the lamia. While the prey shuddered in her spit, she spoke.

 

“You’re a feisty one aren’t you? The riders from earlier stopped moving a minute ago, so you’ll have some privacy down there.” she said, patting at her taut stomach.

 

With a boisterous laugh, the heroine stuffed the lamia in head first. Pink lips pursed around the being’s waist and she slurped her prize in like a noodle.

 

The lamia was in fact a lieutenant by the name of Castyse. Well liked, it was a bit of a bummer for those below to see her eaten alive. Efa took the snake-lady down gulp by gulp to toy with them. Castyse’s upper body was lathered in throat slime all while that long tail of hers was licked and rubbed by the giant’s thick wet tongue.

 

With one last hearty swallow the lamia was gone. She plopped down into a churning gut atop a pile of dissolving dragon and rider bones. Her skin reddened in the torrid gut. It was too painful to not squirm, an act she’d know would only please that wretched heroine.

 

Efa got back to snuffing out the rest of them.

 

The heroine wasn’t toying around this time. She stomped them not as a slow dallying bully now but in a hurried earnest: like a maid trying to stamp out a cluster of ants before the master got home.

 

Feet that big? Falling that fast? They had no chance. It’s amazing they were brave enough to fight at all! A few were wise enough to try and flee, yet dumb enough to have shown up in the first place. Efa had no mercy for the wicked, and she’d target those troops with glee.

 

With the Army defeated, Efa looked again to the city. The aftereffects of stomping had done a number on those buildings. The ones by the wall were completely collapsed from the thoom of her footfalls. The wall itself she pierced her toes through without even noticing. The heroine looked down to see much of it crumbled by those digits.

 

“Ha!” she scoffed, giving her toes a wiggle in the rubble. She looked back towards the tower and proclaimed, in the loudest voice she could manage,

 

Gairlit, your reign comes to an end!!!”

 

--==--==--==--

 

Gairlit gulped, still watching from that balcony.

 

“Ah she’s definitely talking to me there isn’t she? You know, I thought she might’ve been looking past the tower earlier but now I’m pretty sure...”

 

The two of them paused in horror as they saw the slim figure of Efa raise her foot over the wall and step down. Homes, hovels, and stores fell beneath that step as did the crowds about them. He gripped the parapet to steady himself through the quake. Then, she took another step.

 

The Monster Lord recoiled. “She’s pretty brutal for a ‘hero’ now isn’t she? I’m sure some of those people would’ve supported her. My honey tax was a tad unpopular after all.”

 

“Lord Gairlit, we must get to safety! Perhaps the basement?” said Pibbly as he tugged on his master’s shoulder.

 

“Ah yes of course. The top of the tower should be safest, but first!”

 

The skull-plated lord ignored his imp sidekick’s ‘I don’t think that’s such a good idea’ look to grab a curved ivory horn on from the wall behind him. It amplified his voice as he shouted down to the barracks and fortifications below.

 

“All remaining troops, meet her in the city and defend it with your lives.”

 

He saw a hundred or so goblins and skeletons far below shamble to the leftover weapons and charge out through the barrier.

 

“Wait we only have those minions left? Those are the worst ones.”

“My liege, you ordered all forces to the wall. They are all we have.”

 

“Ah now I remember. Alright Pibbly, to the roof it is!”

 

And they ran up the block-stone stairs to the towers top.

 

--==--==--==--

 

Fortress City existed long before Gairlit took it over. Always a bustling center of commerce and culture, it was the same as before Gairlit took over sans two things. First, monsters and bandits moved in; some people didn’t like that, but most learned to adapt. Secondly, Barrierburg was a new addition alongside the existing neighborhoods. The Monster Lord leveled the city’s central park to make it.

 

His tower stood tall behind that barrier: close to being tall as Efa, in fact. Efa was hyper-focused on it. Many a resident was happy she had come to liberate them from their tyrant’s rule, and now they were flattened beneath her naked feet without so much as a glance. Efa felt the homes and crowds but didn’t care. They had nothing to offer her. She was ready to take on the big goal and they were just in the way.

 

The reserve forces of skinny skeletons and gamy goblins were scarcely noticed under-tread. The green haired titan took out scores of buildings at a time. Stone, clay, wood: splinters and shrapnel beneath her heels. The weight of her steps shook nearby earth to level anything close by. She did more damage here than when Gairlit first invaded by far.

 

Leaving deep prints of destroyed humanity and monsterity, she made her way to that hemispherical barrier.

 

--==--==--==--

 

The dastardly duo reached the top of the tower, panting a tad. “Wew always exercise with that.”, Said Gairlit.

 

The imp pretended to be exhausted so the Monster Lord wouldn’t be embarrassed. He could, of course, simply fly. “Always good to get exercise, my liege.”

 

She was just steps away. The two gazed through the barrier at their titanic foe amid the shaking of ground.

 

“Well, at least the barrier is still intact. She can’t get through such powerful magics.”

“Of course not my lord. Good on you for being so optimistic.”

 

“Oh you know me, I always like to see the silver-lining of things.” He rubbed his chin in thought. “Though I think the barrier is more of a pearl-grey than silver come to think of it.”

 

Efa stood in front of the barrier. It was the only thing that stood above her in the city.

 

Gairlit raised the voice-horn to the mouth of his skeletal helm. He had a speech for this moment memorized well in advance as part of his ‘hero prep’ plan.

 

“We meet again at last Efa. You know when I spared you that day I thought to mys-”

 

Crash, Thud, Clonk.

 

The heroine was punching and kicking at the barrier. Toned arms and legs tensed their muscles as she put her full force behind each blow. The sounds of slammed magic echoed like a warped gong. The racket made it impossible for the Monster Lord to focus on his speech, so he switched gears.

 

“Fine I see how it is, but ha! You can’t break that barrier’s magic with force. You haven’t shattered the other 6 Land-World seal-”

“Shut up!” she barked. Her booming voice nearly knocked him over.

 

The barrier began to warble under her assault now.

 

“B-but the Lands of Fire still erupt. The land of water is still half-frozen. Don’t you care about any o-”

 

“No!”, she thundered again. “I can deal with that later if I feel like it. For now, your evil reign ends here!”

 

Efa raised her leg up and slammed her left foot down onto pristine city. There, she curved her toes for support and leverage. The heroine then slammed the other foot onto that convex exterior of the barrier. She leaned forward and put her whole weight behind that foot.

 

Below the tower and to its front, the very last scraps of the Monster Lord’s army in the city finally awoke. They scrambled out of their barracks and gazed up at the giant woman’s step. The details of the pale sole were smushed into the barrier as though she were stepping on a glass surface.

 

Like glass, that barrier began to crack.

 

“What no! Stop you can’t just skip the whole barrier like that! it’s not fair!” shouted the Monster Lord into that voice-horn.

 

“Tough!” she replied. Efa twisted her foot to widen the cracks in the shimmering defensive dome.

 

Then, she started stomping at it. Her leg would bend back then slam forward with all her titanic weight behind it.

 

The plated lord turned to his companion.

 

“I don’t understand Pibbly? How is this possible? It was supposed to be impervious to physical assault!”

“Perhaps she simply does enough damage to-”

 

Thud, Thud, Crash

 

Efa’s feminine foot flopped down atop the last scraps of the Monster Lord’s army. The barrier fell as shards of light: broken and dispelled.

 

“No no this isn’t happening!” said Gairlit, tugging on the horns of his helmet.

 

Efa stomped closer. There were no more defenses, just empty barracks and forts which easily fell to her steps. She smirked when they crumbled particularly nicely, but her eyes were dead set on the Monster Lord at the tip of that tower.

 

She stopped just before the structure. Her head loomed above its top to stare down at her foes.

 

“Any last words before I figure out what to do with you?” She leaned in, letting that dragon and lamia scented breath wash over the duo. “Maybe I should just gobble you up huh?” Her tongue flapped at her lips for a sec. “Or, perhaps I should tear you limb from limb for all your misdeeds.”

 

Gairlit was livid. “My misdeeds! Look what you’ve done to the city you were trying to save!”

 

“I’m here to end you, not worry about collateral damage.”

 

“Sometimes”, he began, “I feel it’s the humans who are the bad ones. Monsters can be scary at times, but it’s their nature. By shunning their strength humanity has...”

 

Blah fucking blah thought Efa. She rolled her eyes at his yammering and placed her hands on either side of the tower, debating just shoving it over. Then, she felt a most curious texture.

 

“Ah!” he chimed up. “You like the skulls decor don’t you? Well it’s good to know that you have good design sense at least. I wanted it to be foreboding, but spikes were overdone, so I ribbed the tower’s exterior with skulls. Just nubs upon nubs of skulls. Rest of the tower’s made of smooth black stone too, so it can stand up to a lot of pressure and force. I’m quite proud of it actually.”

 

Efa’s deep green eyes lit up. Come to think of it, this tower was tall, cylindrical, with a somewhat curved top to it. It was the perfect shape, but not the perfect size. Much too big.

 

Thankfully she came prepared.

 

She started to fish around in the pouch on her belt.

 

“Wait, what are you doing in there?” said Gairlit.

 

“I’ve decided I won’t eat you after all. I’ve a better idea. A heroine deserves a bit of reward for beating evil; why not kill two birds with one stone?”

 

She raised up a hand full of potions and vials and scrolls.

 

“Hold on.”, he said. “You didn’t use all your growth potions before coming here?”

 

“Of course not.” she replied in that echoing voice of hers. “I always save most of my potions. You never know when you might need to use them later.”

 

She stuffed the handful into her mouth and gulped them down whole. That lamia in her gut was gone, so the bounty shattered harmlessly on the floor of her stomach and the magics flew into her.

 

The vibrations of her immense expansion rumbled in the ground beneath her step. Soon, the drapings of her chest were level with the tower’s top, then her navel. She had began moving a few steps back so as to not break the thing prematurely. Her fun plans needed it intact.

 

In keeping the tower safe from her growing body, she doomed the city to it. Her height increased about ten fold. Feet longer than she used to loom now slammed over entire swaths of city. The few people who survived in the quake-ravaged rubble looked up at her descending bare soles and cursed their choices of residence.

 

Even at a safe distance for the tower, the sides of her feet paved over whatever portions of Fortress City stood nearby. Anything shorter than her arches that had the misfortune to meet them slid under the canopy of her sole to smush once the warm flesh above curved back against the ground.

 

“There we go.” she said. Even with a new hushed, husky overtone her voice vibrated all around.

 

She took one step forward and straddled their tower.

 

“Well, she’s pretty big.” said Gairlit, stating the obvious.


“Indeed she is master.” confirmed Pibbly.

 

The two of them trailed their gaze up her legs, and both their eyes went wide.

 

“Mother of monsters, she’s not wearing anything underneath her warrior’s skirt! She wasn’t the whole time! You don’t think she means to-”

 

Efa moved a hand to her mouth. Out of sight beneath her bosom, they heard a licking sound before she reached that arm down to her snatch and spread her folds apart.

 

“Master we need to retreat!”

 

“Perhaps the basement was a better idea after all! Let’s hurry”

 

Efa’s nibbled her lips and crouched down. Her folds wrapped around the tower’s tip just as the duo reached the stairs.

 

Aaah~”

 

Her lustful cries rumbled around them. They sprinted back to the Monster Lord’s throne room, and Gairlit noticed the balcony archway lead now to a view of pulsing wink walls.

 

“How undignified!” he said, pausing only a moment before Pibbly edged him along down another flight of steps. The tower rumbled as Efa slid slickened pussy flesh deeper down the tower.

 

“Puh-perfect.”, she moaned out.

 

The stones began to crumble as her contractions increased. Every clench of that flesh or shudder of her thighs threatened the structural stability. Her noises assailed their senses. The entire structure itself was turned on its side. The Monster Lord and his imp went flying, no wings needed.

 

“We’re not gonna make it are we?” muttered Gairlit.

 

“I don’t think so master.” said Pibbly, wiping a single tear from his ugly blue face.

 

“Don’t cry now Pibbly.”

“I’m sorry master, it’s just, before we go. I... I need to tell you.”

 

“Yes Pibbly?”

 

“I always cheated at our card games.”

 

“Pibbly you son of a-”

 

Efa crouched down to her absolutely max, wrapped one hand about the tower’s base, then yanked it from the ground. She promptly sat right on her ass on the other end of Barrierburg, crushing whatever poor sods lived close by beneath a triangle birthmark buildings-wide.

 

In and out, thrusting and grunting, she worked that phallic fortification down. Every spasm and twitch of pleasure cracked more and more. It really was the ‘perfect’ design. The way all those nubby skulls bumped against her inner flesh just brought her over the edge so fast.

 

An ear bursting moan rippled out. Her cunt clamped down hard on the tower, smashing it and everything within to femcum-laden crumbles. It was entirely pulverized.

 

Efa was loud, messy, and unabashed. She squirted out nectar far into the distance. The volley hit some of the evacuees and sentenced them to a sweet-scented drowning demise. Her own skirt was soaked. She pounded her heels into the city’s foundation.

 

“Fuck that was good.” Her breathing began to steady, and she relaxed. Fair skin was now a soft pink from all the flushes of her passion.

 

Moments later she stood up and brushed herself off, sending debris down to any survivors below.

 

Hands on hips, cunt still dripping a bead of fluid here or there, she proclaimed her victory to a half-destroyed city.

 

With her words between lusty pants. “Today, the Monster Lord has fallen. You can all get on with your lives. In fact, I will personally supervise your cleanup efforts here, for a fair reward of course.”

 

The heroine smiled down at them from miles above.

 

Today was a good day. Worldland was lucky to have such a focused and efficient heroine.

 

Fin