- Text Size +
Story Notes:

(So here's a little one-off story I put together thanks to an excellent suggestion from a co-writer on Writing.com. I hope you enjoy it!)

 

Considering how his first visit to the Kingdom of Khura’in had gone, Phoenix found it a pleasant change to enjoy returning as much as he had.

It had been seven months now since defence attorney Phoenix Wright had traveled overseas to the distant nation with the initial goal of simply meeting with his best friend and former legal assistant, Maya Fey, and bringing her home to the States. That trip had turned quite quickly into a far more significant event in the pair’s lives, of course. Any early thoughts Phoenix had entertained about enjoying his time in Khura’in as something of a vacation had been pushed out of his mind in short order, and by the time he was finally able to return home to the States with Maya at his side, he had been more than ready to put some generous distance between himself and Khura’in for a long while.

After several months, however, Maya had approached him with the idea to take a short trip back to the far-off kingdom for a week’s visit. Having Maya back in his life for the past half-year had made Phoenix the happiest he had been in a long time, and with a bit of consideration, he had agreed. Leaving his office, the Wright Anything Agency behind for a week had made him mildly nervous, but the encouragement his daughter had given him to take the vacation with Maya and relax had convinced him, all the same.

And so, following a twelve-hour flight spent mainly sleeping, Phoenix and Maya had arrived back in Khura’in together, Maya immediately rushing off ahead to prepare the room they would be staying in at the nearby temple.

At some point during the flight, when they’d been talking with one another, Maya had gone into great detail about her reasons for which she had wanted to travel to Khura’in again. Phoenix had been quite sleepy during the conversation, but he remembered bits and pieces of it. From his recollection, Maya had wanted to try out some special kind of spiritual training exercise that she had never been able to arrange during her two years spent training in Khura’in prior. There might have been something about a traveling instructor who only stayed in Khura’in for a few days each year, but Phoenix was fairly sure he had fallen asleep at about that point of their chat.

 

 

To his relief, Maya had never tried to talk him into joining her for any of her training. He still remembered the miserable experience they’d shared nine years earlier, visiting a mountaintop temple back home for something called the “Ultra Course”. Maya’s cousin Pearl, then just a child, had made a reservation for the two of them back then, and there were few things Phoenix regretted more in his life than the fact that he hadn’t refused to go. That particular incident had left him with a petrifying fear of waterfalls and cold water in general that had lasted around three years before fading.

Now, with their week in Khura’in concluded, Maya appeared more than satisfied with her latest spiritual training activities, and Phoenix was glad to be returning to the familiar calm of his law office back home.

 

The airport here in Khura’in’s capital always made him a bit nervous. Maya had gone ahead with ordering their tickets, and so Phoenix had spent much of the time leading up to their arrival at the airport sorting through his luggage to make sure everything was in perfect order. He didn’t particularly like the idea of being stopped by any of the armed guards positioned on either side of the airport’s security area.

He couldn’t pretend that it wasn’t heartwarming to see how much Maya had matured in the past several years. He had first met the girl who would become his assistant back when she was just seventeen, and he was a rookie lawyer fresh off of his first-ever case. Now, Maya was twenty-eight years old, four years older than he had been at the time of their first meeting, and despite the fact that her quirky, young-hearted personality was still very much intact, Maya had grown to be an independent, admirable young woman. She needed to be, of course, as the Master of the Kurain Channeling Technique, and the leader of her home of Kurain Village.

 

“Well, it would’ve been better if we got here a little sooner, I guess, but I’d say this worked out just fine, Nick!”

Phoenix nodded, stopping next to Maya, just a short distance from the security station. He adjusted his rolling suitcase at his side, locking the handle in place.

“Provided security doesn’t find out you’re trying to smuggle anything onboard.” he joked. Maya quietly laughed.

“Oh, c’mon, Nick.” she said with a smile. “If anyone was gonna do that, we both know it’d be you. You’re always complaining about your back hurting – I wouldn’t be surprised if the real reason you took so long to get ready this morning was that you were picking up a bunch of special remedies and things to try and sneak onto the plane with you.”

He rolled his eyes. “If you’d said that any louder, Maya, we’d probably both have guns in our faces right now.”

Maya laughed again, and gestured to a hallway off to their left.

“I need the bathroom before we leave.” she said. “You should go, too.”

“Right.”

 

 

Exiting the bathroom again and waiting in the short hall that led back to the security station, Phoenix sat against the wall, tapping a foot on the floor. It was right about time for them to get aboard their flight.

Maya exited the door to the women’s bathroom a minute or so after he had finished, walking over to where he was waiting.

“I’ll grab my ticket from you, if you’ve got a sec’, Maya.” he said.

A pause, and he gave a mildly confused look. “Maya?” he repeated. “My ticket?”

Instead of responding, Maya simply bobbed back and forth on her feet for a moment, giving him a rather coy look. It was an expression he was quite familiar with seeing on her face, but this wasn’t the best situation for it. Why was she acting like she was playing around with him…?

“… Maya, you did buy me a ticket, right?”

“What? Of course I bought a ticket, Nick! What, you really think I’d forget?”

Phoenix had one hand raised slightly in a questioning sort of gesture, and it sank downward slightly, his fingers partly curling downward as well in response to the somewhat suspicious answer.

“… I notice that was a singular.” he remarked. Taking a glance down the short hall toward the security area, he added, “Maya, we really don’t have time for jokes right now. Can’t whatever this is wait a bit…?”

Maya’s lower lip puffed outward slightly, her smile looking a bit more like a pout.

“Aw… alright, fine. Close your eyes, OK, Nick?”

He blinked. “Huh? Why do I need to-“

“No time for questions, Nick, c’mon!”

Phoenix sighed. Yes, Maya had certainly matured plenty over the eleven and-a-half years since they had met. That did not, however, mean that she had suddenly stopped being a quirky weirdo.

“Whatever.” he said. Closing his eyes, he offered one hand to accept his ticket whenever Maya got around to taking it out of her bag. He waited. A few seconds passed in silence. “Maya?”

“Shh.”

Another few seconds passed before Phoenix opened his mouth to speak up again. Before he got a single syllable out, however, he felt a strange sensation almost like a light tickle break out all across his body. His throat felt constricted, and when he tried to open his eyes again, he found them to be stuck somehow, as if they were being forced shut.

The floor seemed to move beneath his shoes, and he nearly lost his balance. Something very strange was happening, and by all appearances, Maya was responsible for it, but…

Finally, the feeling all over his body vanished, and his eyes opened again. He staggered, only just avoiding a faceplant on the ground. He was looking downward, seeing the vague blur of his reflection on the polished floor.

“M-Maya, what was-…”

He nearly fainted at the sight before him when he looked up again, his voice trailing off.

 

The short hallway was still there, but it suddenly looked about twenty times larger. The walls, previously only a few feet apart, would suddenly have taken a short walk in either direction to reach, and the hall itself now looked incredibly long. More alarmingly, however, he could see a familiar set of sandals a short ways away, along with a very, very large pair of feet resting in them. Almost in slow motion, his gaze trailed upward to follow Maya’s pale legs, which vanished into her familiar robes after a moment. Her body seemed to extend dozens… no, almost a hundred feet into the air, over his head…

He had stopped breathing at some point in the last few seconds, and almost choked. With his neck craned backward, he was staring up at Maya, who was now looming high over him at a height that made her look nearly three times the height of his office, back home.

“Wh-what-!?”

The stammered exclamation was barely even audible, coming out as a low gasp. Maya had her hands clasped together, dozens of feet above him, in a similar pose to the one she used when performing a channeling. He almost couldn’t see her face anymore, her incredible height making it difficult to spot past her chest.

Feeling lightheaded and about ready to faint, Phoenix staggered backward a couple of steps. Maya’s brown eyes were fixed on him, a grin on her face.

“So it worked!” she said cheerfully, as if nothing was wrong. “Awesome!”

Her voice was magnified to match her increase in height. It wasn’t loud enough to hurt his ears, but the volume was still a shock. Why in the world was Maya so huge, all of a sudden…?

(W-wait, no…)

Maya wasn’t huge. For that matter, the hallway they were standing in wasn’t, either. But that had to mean…

 

Maya’s head tilted slightly, her expression changing a bit.

“Hm. Maybe I should’ve just warned you first. You’re probably freaking out down there, huh, Nick? Sorry!”

At last, he found his voice.

“Maya, wh-what the heck did you just do…!? A-am I…”

“About three… no, four inches tall, I’d say.” Maya remarked. “That’s what I was shooting for, and it looks like I got it! First try, too. Pretty good, if I say so myself.”

Phoenix let out a heavy breath, looking down at his own body. Everything about him looked normal, aside from the fact that, as Maya was so casually addressing, he was only a few inches tall.

So he’d shrunk?

“You remember that special training I wanted to do, Nick?” Maya prompted him next. “Well, this was it! See, Pearly told me about this super-cool technique way back, before I first came to Khura’in, but the one person who could teach it to me is only ever here for a few days at a time, once a year. I tried to find the time to ask for a lesson both years I was here, but it never worked out. Total bummer. Bu-uut, since we came here on a vacation…”

“M-Maya, you’re telling me that the whole reason you wanted to come here was to-…” Phoenix trailed off again, barely even able to comprehend the reality of what he was hearing. Maya’s special training had been for this? To somehow learn to shrink people…!?

“Well, not the whole reason.” she replied. “Just visiting was nice, too. And I thought you could really use a break from cases!”

This was too much to take in so quickly. Phoenix tore his gaze away from Maya’s looming face, running a hand through his spiky hair. He was sweating already.

“Hey, Nick? I should get you off the floor before anyone sees you.”

Without any further warning, a huge hand suddenly closed around him. Phoenix gave a startled yelp, his feet leaving the floor behind. Maya’s fingers were each close to being as tall as he was, and they were half the width of his whole body, feeling liable to crush him as they squeezed gently in on him all at once. He tried to call out for Maya to loosen her grip, but she’d already forced the air from his lungs with just the first light squeeze. Rising into the air with her hand, Phoenix could only squirm uncomfortably.

“Oh!” he heard her exclaim. “Can’t forget this!”

Maya lowered slightly again, and Phoenix followed the movement of her other arm. She was picking something else up from the floor.

(Th-that, too…?)

It appeared that he wasn’t the only thing Maya had managed to shrink using her new technique; his rolling suitcase was now small enough for Maya to pinch it off the floor with just two fingertips. She slipped it into a side pouch on her own suitcase, getting upright again.

“OK, Nick, just come with me for a minute.”

 

 

To Phoenix’s confusion and embarrassment, Maya carried him right back into the women’s bathroom. Hadn’t she just used it…?

There was no way he was going to get used to having a hand the size of a small car squeezing at him like this. He continued to wriggle uncomfortably as Maya set her suitcase next to a bathroom stall and stepped inside.

“Y’know, Nick, it’s kinda funny that you said that thing about me trying to smuggle something onto the plane.”

Maya lifted him up to hover just in front of her face. If his arms had been free, he might have been able to reach out and touch the tip of her nose.

“… What d’you mean?” he asked, suspicious of Maya’s playful tone. She often intended to do something that could get them both into trouble, whenever she sounded like that.

“Well…” Maya’s other hand dug into her robes for a few seconds, and she produced a plane ticket.

“Wait, first-class?” he inquired, spotting the text on the ticket for a second. “Maya, neither of us can afford first-class.”

“Not if we were going to need two tickets.” Maya replied, a mischievous smile on her face. “But I’m pretty sure someone your size doesn’t need a seat for himself.”

Another pause.

“Maya, what’re you talking about?” Phoenix asked. The last two minutes had been entirely too confusing and frightening for him to put up with Maya’s evasive wording for any longer.

She briefly stuck her tongue out at him. “OK, fine. You’re gonna be sharing my seat. First-class is gonna be way better than those crappy seats we had on the way here.” Her other hand came back into view, her index finger pointed right at him. “So, when I went to order our tickets, I got a really great idea. If I used the money for your ticket, I could upgrade my seat to first-class. Then, all I’d have to do would be shrink you,” Her finger gently poked at his chest on the last word, “and then sneak you onboard!”

“Maya, you can’t just hide me in your robes – there’s security…”

Maya pouted. “I know, Nick. C’mon, what d’you take me for? They’ve got those super-creepy body scanners. Buuut, I can think of one good place where they definitely won’t spot you.”

He didn’t particularly like the sound of that.

“Hold your breath, Nick!”

“What-…!?”

Without another word, Maya opened her mouth, her lips parting to reveal a rather frightening cavern of space. Even more alarmingly, she was moving him right into it.

“MAYA!!”

She made a little noise of response, but couldn’t say anything clearly with her mouth wide open. Her huge fingers finally releasing him, Phoenix flopped awkwardly onto the soft, squishy surface of Maya’s tongue. Her breath was filling all the space around him like a thick, strong-scented fog.

“M-Maya!!” he coughed, trying to push himself upright again. Her lips closed behind him, coming down on his ankles.

Too panicked to do anything else, and with his heart thundering in his chest, Phoenix tried to fight back and escape, but immediately, Maya’s tongue began to move, lifting him up and slamming him sideways into the inside of her cheek. He screamed, the sound fading into a gag when he almost instantly got a mouthful of his gigantic friend’s saliva. He could feel the huge, solid shapes of her teeth against his side. He was dead if they closed on him.

Maya’s plan was to eat him…!? Had that special training caused her to go completely insane? Sure, she might have been able to get him past airport security like this, but he wasn’t going to survive more than a few minutes inside of her stomach!

Not wanting to end up like the untold thousands of burgers he had seen his best friend eat over the years, Phoenix scrambled into motion again, trying to wrestle Maya’s tongue away from him and get past it. The huge, quivering muscle shifted to one side, but when Phoenix tried to move forward, it caught him from his right and knocked him to the marshy ground again.

The air in here was heavy and filled with the oppressive scent of the minty toothpaste Maya had used before leaving the temple an hour ago. Phoenix couldn’t speak anymore, just coughing and stumbling in the darkness.

 

Suddenly, he was forced backward, colliding with Maya’s soft lips again, and the light reappeared. He tumbled awkwardly out of Maya’s mouth, landing on his back in what he guessed to be her hand. Another gag, and he found himself looking up at her face again. She was wiping her lips with the sleeve of her robes.

“M-Maya, what the hell were you thinking!?”

“Ugh… why’d you have to wear jeans today, Nick? Seriously – never put denim in your mouth. It’s awful.”

He blinked, shifting awkwardly on the spot. His entire body was positively drenched in saliva, some of which was dripping onto Maya’s palm already.

Maya suddenly giggled.

“Wait…” she said, “Did you think I was gonna swallow you?” She covered her mouth with her other hand to avoid laughing too loudly. No one else was in this bathroom at the moment, but that could always change. “C'mon, Nick, really? I just needed you to be… well, y’know, a little bit lubed-up!”

He made a startled noise. That definitely hadn’t been on the list of responses he might have expected from Maya.

“What…?”

Maya’s other hand lowered from her face, her shoulders still twitching at bit with her giggles. She was reaching downward for something, out of his sight.

“There we go…! OK, Nick – time to get you seated!”

“Huh…?”

She was bringing him downward now. Phoenix felt too tired from his struggles against her tongue to fight back as Maya brought him around to her back.

His mouth suddenly fell open at the sight of a set of panties looped around her knees. Several disconnected ideas clicked together in his mind at once, and he let out an alarmed yell.

"O-OBJECTION!!”

It had been the first thing that came to mind. To his surprise, Maya froze.

“What?” she inquired. “C’mon, you know how we’re always doing things back in Kurain Village, Nick. Gotta save those pennies somehow!”

That was it? That was all she had to say? Phoenix started squirming against Maya’s fingers again, having been squeezed between them like before. Maya’s hand pushed past the folds of her channeling robes, carrying him along. The silky fabric fell away, and he froze up completely, finding himself staring down the sight of his best friend’s exposed ass. Without her panties there to cover them, Maya’s pale cheeks were right out in plain view, hovering just above him.

Maya’s free hand braced against her rear, and she firmly pushed her cheeks apart. Phoenix found his voice again.

“M-Maya, you can’t put me up your butt!!”

She didn’t debate him, simply angling his body to face her rear, headfirst.

“MAYAAA!!”

Her movements paused again.

“Say, Nick?” she called out, once more sounding like absolutely nothing strange was going on. “Why d’you think we still use pennies, anyway? They’re pretty useless. I heard that Canada got rid of them years ago.”

Without waiting for an answer, her hand thrust him forward. Phoenix screamed, the terrifying sight of Maya’s anus rushing right toward his face.

He collided with her skin, wrenching his head aside out of reflex. He could feel warm, slightly wrinkly skin against his cheek. His whole body was still mostly immobilized, Maya’s powerful fingers keeping a solid grip on him. He could feel every subtle movement they made, twitching against him as Maya adjusted her grip.

With another forward motion, he felt his head leave the outside world behind.

 

 

“Ungh~!”

Maya tried her best to stifle the little noise, but it came out all the same. She had Nick halfway inside of her now, everything down to around his waist secured in her butt. His tiny legs had started kicking frantically in the air as soon as her grip on them loosened. She was blushing a bit as she took a grip on them again, forcing them together. Taking a breath and biting her lip, she forced Nick forward one more time.

This time, she was able to contain the groan that threatened to escape her lips. He was inside now, just as she’d planned. This way, even those invasive security scanners wouldn’t spot him.

“There we go…” she muttered softly. Reaching down to slip her panties back into place, Maya straightened up.

Phoenix had resisted a bit more than she’d hoped he would, but it seemed as if this plan was going to work just fine. All she needed to do now was stroll on through security to get to their flight, doing her best not to look suspicious. That first-class seat was more than enough motivation.

Exiting the stall, she went to wash her hands.

“Eep...!”

An unexpected feeling had just sprung up from down south. She clamped her legs together, her face flushing red. Nick had held still for a few seconds, but as soon as she’d arrived at the sink, he suddenly started squirming again.

“N-Nick…!”

She stuffed half of one hand into her mouth, biting softly down on her knuckles to stifle another groan.

He was moving around more than she ever would’ve expected in there, and it was making her feel…

… Well, it felt incredible. Still, she couldn’t exactly make her way through airport security in anything resembling a casual manner if Nick was going to be squirming around inside her that much.

 

Getting an idea, she tensed up, trying to squeeze at his tiny body a bit and communicate that he needed to sit still. Her tiny friend’s movements slowed in response, and she let out a breath.

Maybe it would’ve been better to specifically tell him that she needed him to stay calm in there…

 

 

“Ngh-!!”

His whole body being compressed from all sides, Phoenix was opening and closing his mouth in silent attempts to yell. Something – anything to communicate to Maya that she needed to take him back out of here right this second.

Seconds after he had been forced into the cramped, intensely warm tunnel that now held him, Maya’s inner walls squeezing at his body from all sides at once, he had broken out into a full panic. Thrashing and fighting in the horribly limited space he had available, Phoenix had tried his level best to make it as clear as possible that he did not and would never approve of this arrangement.

Maya seriously meant to keep him wedged inside of her ass until she got onto the plane? It was just as insane an idea as what he’d mistakenly assumed she meant to do after putting him into her mouth. There was absolutely no way this would work, and he was going to be trapped in indescribable discomfort until that finally became clear to his giant medium friend.

(M-Maya, you realize that your butt doesn’t exactly have a ton of air available inside it, right…!?)

He could breathe, yes, but it certainly wasn’t easy. Even before Maya had tensed up like this, her inner muscles had been practically squeezing the life out of him.

 

At last, Maya relaxed again, and Phoenix gasped, managing to take in a breath of the stale, limited air contained in his pitch-black prison. A faint trace of something like relief briefly registered in the back of his mind, noting that the air didn’t smell nearly as terrible as he would’ve expected, not that this was of any particular help.

He could squirm, but it wasn’t going to get him anywhere. Panting, and feeling sweat run down his forehead, Phoenix waited. Several long, dragging moments passed.

Maya was moving again. He could feel her abdomen shifting with her steps. The way her movements forced his body to involuntarily shift around was incredibly strange, and only added to the indescribable discomfort of this entire situation. Was she leaving the bathroom…?

 

 

Maya quickly learned to adjust the way her legs moved, overriding her natural gait. Having a four-inch-tall lawyer stowed away inside of her rear made such a change necessary.

Fortunately, she seemed to have gotten the message through to Nick that she needed him to calm down. He was still moving a tiny bit, but it was manageable now. The pleasurable tickles he was causing her were a very nice perk.

Her suitcase rattling gently against the floor behind her, she made her way to the security station. Once she stopped, setting her luggage up on the sliding rack, it became harder to ignore the way her “passenger” continued to lightly squirm inside of her.

(Oh, just be patient for a minute, Nick…! This isn’t gonna take long, but if you make me seem all suspicious…)

The guards here didn’t look as menacing as those she remembered seeing in Khura’in’s court, or the royal palace. They were about as mean-looking, but at least didn’t have two-handed rifles at their chests at all times.

Her luggage showed no signs of trouble, passing through the scanner in silence. That meant it was her turn, next.

(OK! Just don't mess this up for us, Nick…!)

She stepped forward, lightly clenching her rear in the same way that she had to keep him still, back in the bathroom. Needing to stifle any possible giggles or other noticeable reactions, she bit her lip as she entered the body scanner.

A tiny squeak escaped her lips, and she glanced around for a split-second. Nick had just moved in a way that made it nearly impossible to stay quiet. Fortunately, the scanner was making enough noise that she appeared to have gone unnoticed.

A few particularly tense seconds passed, and Maya exited the scanner again, a security staff member gesturing to her luggage for her to pick it back up.

 

(Perfect! We’re basically home free, Nick!)

The rather hideous iFly jet that would be taking them home was shining in the late-morning sun. Maya wanted to laugh again; it was as if the pink-and-yellow plane had been deliberately designed to look as eye-catchingly tacky as possible.

 

 

Quite unsurprisingly, the time spent in transit has been considerably less comfortable for Phoenix.

The inner walls of Maya’s body couldn’t exactly be convinced to let up their natural pressure on him, and even the slightest involuntary twitch or adjustment Maya might make was a forceful, compressing squeeze for the shrunken lawyer trapped inside of her.

By now, Phoenix’s eyes had made whatever adjustment to the darkness as they could, allowing him just the tiniest opportunity to examine the constrictive, fleshy tunnel that had enveloped him for every second since he’d last seen the outside world.

Was Maya on the plane yet? He couldn’t hope to tell how long he’d spent in here yet, stale air cycling through his compressed lungs and sweat running down his face. Phoenix had been on the first-class deck of an iFly jet before, traveling overseas with a certain prosecutor friend of his a handful of times. Once Maya got him onboard, she presumably intended to sneak him back out to freedom in the bathroom. Of course, given the exact place in which she was currently keeping him, he doubted that he would be able to avoid looking (or smelling) rather suspicious once she restored his size.

… She could do that, right? Maya hadn’t been all that forthcoming with actual details about the crazy technique she had used to shrink him in the first place. Maybe she was planning to keep him at this size until they landed? That would also be a bit awkward, owing to the need for him to stay out of sight. Really – the flight they’d taken to travel to Khura’in in the first place hadn’t been his most comfortable ever, but Phoenix wouldn’t have been bothered by having the same mildly-subpar seating accommodations again.

 

-THUMP-

 

The limited air in his lungs was forced out all at once in a gasping cough. All of Maya’s weight had just crashed down all at once, the impact forcibly twisting his shrunken body into a partly bent position. That had to have been her sitting down.

(OK, so we are on the plane, at least… Get me the hell out of here already, Maya…!!)

Seconds passed.

Minutes passed.

“Ngh…”

Phoenix had tried to adjust himself again, only for Maya to gently tighten up her muscles and apply a light squeeze to him like earlier. He wouldn’t have needed to wriggle so much if she hadn’t been sitting on him so directly…

A noisy, muffled rumble sounded. The plane’s engines were starting up.

Minutes passed, and a familiar lurch signalled their liftoff. It wouldn’t be too much longer before Maya got the chance to excuse herself to the bathroom. Phoenix was still utterly miserable and more uncomfortable than he remembered being in weeks at least, but it wouldn’t be too much longer now, right…?

 

 

Maya could barely believe the accommodations her first-class ticket had secured. She’d never even seen a plane with such a spacious interior available to her, much less flown in one. Her seat was at least ten feet from the next behind her or the one ahead, and the seat itself was more comfortable than any piece of furniture she owned, back in Kurain Village. Food was available to her at practically any time she wanted, and took only seconds to arrive when requested. She had more leg room than she knew what to do with. She could watch movies or TV, she could listen to music from all over the world, and on top of all of this, as she stretched her legs out onto the cushion resting before her seat, she was continuing to enjoy the incredible sensations that a certain shrunken attorney’s movements provided to her from inside of her body.

Keeping her cool was proving to be a real challenge. It was a little bit embarrassing, but even now that he seemed to have calmed down, all the stimulation Nick had already caused her to feel had gotten her a bit excited, and she was fairly sure that her panties were at least slightly damp as a result. She’d never expected her dorky best friend of all people to get her feeling this way, but she had to admit that he seemed to be surprisingly good at it.

She was quite startled the first time she glanced at the digital clock on the countertop next to her seat and realized that an hour had already passed. All the excitement of exploring the incredible amenities available around her seat alone had taken up quite a bit of time.

(You’re holding up pretty well in there, Nick…!)

Taking a subtle glance down toward her abdomen, hoping no one thought it looked strange, Maya tried to gauge exactly how her tiny friend would be positioned, inside of her. She could feel his whole body in there, of course, but she obviously hadn’t been able to see him since the airport bathroom, so she was curious as to how he was doing. Being able to ask might have been nice.

At any rate, he wasn’t struggling too much, so she supposed that he was fine. Nick liked to take naps during travel, so he could probably just catch some rest while she enjoyed her amazing seat. That seemed good, now that she thought on it. They still had about eleven hours ahead, after all. If she just stayed glued to this seat, her movements wouldn’t disturb him too much.

 

 

Phoenix hadn’t moved in a few minutes. His eyes open and staring into the cramped, vacant space before him, he was experiencing an absolutely horrible realization.

Maya wasn’t letting him out. This was a twelve-hour flight, and yet, by all appearances, she planned to simply leave him in here until they were back on the ground.

He had to admit, his best friend’s rectum wasn’t the sort of place he had ever imagined he might die in.

He wasn’t sure of how long he’d spent lying still, his body still forcibly cramped into a strange, splayed position when at last his mind flared back to life. With renewed energy, he got into motion, squirming and struggling with all he had.

There was no way he could possibly survive spending an entire twelve hours wedged in Maya’s ass, and if she somehow hadn’t realized that, he was just going to have to make it clear to her.

Naturally, it didn’t take long for Maya to react to his renewed fight. The desperation he was suddenly feeling had changed his movements completely, and he was struggling harder than ever before.

 

 

“Eep-!!”

Maya’s face flushed red, her eyes widening. It had been quite a while – almost long enough for her to forget that Nick was sharing her seat at all, in fact. All of a sudden, however, her tiny friend had started squirming all over again, and she couldn’t possibly avoid reacting to the sensation.

(N-Nick!!)

She instinctively clamped her long legs together, but it was of minimal help. Glancing around and hoping that nobody looked in her direction, she shifted on her seat, applying a sort of awkward twisting motion to her rear, like she was trying to grind something into the seat cushion beneath her.

Nick didn’t stop. Maya slowed her breaths down, trying to get her blush to fade. Getting turned on was not something she needed right now, even if it might have been fun.

Something occurred to her. With a few seconds of thought, her alarmed expression started to change, becoming a thin smile.

Was Nick actually trying to excite her? It sure felt that way, now that she thought on it. He was working awfully hard in there, his fit little body squirming all over like he was actively trying to massage her inner walls.

There was a strange kind of thrill in the experience now. Maya forced herself to lie back, adjusting her seat until her face would be out of view to anyone passing by. Her whole body felt like it was on fire in the most wonderful way, an incredible tingling sensation creeping all across her skin with every last movement she felt from the puny attorney safely hidden inside of her.

(Nick really wants me to feel that way…?)

Nick was her best friend, sure, but Maya hadn’t really ever given serious consideration to the idea of being this intimate with him.

She loved it. If that was really the way Nick wanted to play this, she was thrilled to take the chance. She just couldn’t believe how incredible it felt. Every squirming movement became a pulse of stimulation, like her best friend was playing the part of an especially active vibrator for her. Maybe she would just give him a playful squeeze now and then to let him know when she needed a quick break to calm down. Getting too excited would make it pretty much impossible to hide her arousal from anyone else on the first-class deck, and that would just be too embarrassing to handle, no matter how much she was enjoying herself.

 

So, adjusting her long, black hair out of the way and reclining back, her face flushed deeply red, Maya closed her eyes and let all other thoughts fade from her mind, focusing on just enjoying the experience as much as she possibly could. She hadn’t imagined anything like this when she first came up with the idea to sneak Nick onto the plane, but now she was more excited to have done it than she ever would’ve guessed.

And if Nick was enjoying himself as much as his current actions suggested, maybe she didn’t even need to rush into taking him back out once they landed, after all. The flight was still going to take more than another ten hours, and there would be plenty of time for him to continue teasing her on the way back to Kurain Village. Even once he was finally out of her again, she could probably find plenty of other fun uses for a friend his size, as well...

 

Chapter End Notes:

(And that's the end of this little one-off! Please, drop a review if you've got a moment, and check out my other Ace Attorney stories as well, should they interest you! I've got more planned for the future.)