- Text Size +

 

Mark was really into all the giantess sites.  He had been visiting them regularly for several years.  When he was younger, he only had his imagination and the girls he went to school with to spark his fantasies.  He loved to think of them towering over his tiny body, holding him in their hand and being fascinated with him.  As he got older, he found plenty of porn sites on the internet to provide him with unlimited imagery to fantasize about and these fantasies were a lot less innocent.  Each picture was a giantess that wanted to play use him to please herself.  It was when he discovered the giantess sites with collages, stories and role playing that he felt like he was in heaven.

Over the last six months, Mark’s online visits to the giantess sites had really escalated.  He was crawling all the boards looking for new content multiple times a day and posting his own stories.  He had quit his job six months ago.  There was no point to having a job.  He’d also broke up with his girlfriend a couple months after that. 

His girlfriend, Alexa was a knockout.  Mark wasn’t quite sure how he was dating her.  They were friends of friends in high school that connected years later both having moved out west.  Alexa worked as a low level model mostly doing catalog shoots and as a result was a bit of a health and fitness nut.  She always criticized Mark’s bad lifestyle choices but he just ignored her.   He didn’t care because she was hot and could be a lot of fun in bed.  As time went on in the relationship, she became more demanding of his time always wanting hos attention when she was not working or exercising.  With the demands for time she became asking more questions and prying into his privacy.  He didn’t want her prying into his affairs and he especially didn’t want her to find out about his fantasies.  He was afraid she wouldn’t understand and see him as a freak.   He had once offered her a foot massage when she was complaining about her feet hurting from a modeling job.  He just wanted to get on the floor and look up at her like she was a giantess as he massaged her feet.  He wasn’t into feet but it was a means to an end to see her as his fantasy.  The problem, was she liked it and from then on was always asking him for foot massages. 

Mark thought it should be him that doesn’t trust her rather than the other way around.  She could have any guy she wanted.  The last few months got worse and on top of everything else she started talking about getting married.  She talked about how they could be together all the time and travel to see the world.  Mark sometimes thought it was the things he had that she wanted more than wanting him.  He finally made the decision to end it.  She wouldn’t back off and when he resisted her pushing she just took it as a sign that he was hiding something, maybe another girl?  He ended the relationship with her was like ripping off a band-aid, quick and painful.  She wouldn’t stop calling, texting and trying to see him.  He blocked her calls, removed her from his social media and had a security system put in.  Then after a few weeks, she stopped.  “Finally”, Mark thought at the time.

Although Mark loved the stories and the pictures on all the site he visited.  He had recently gone in the deep end for the chat rooms spending hours in there.  He loved to talk to anyone in there about anything close to his fantasies.  He’d have “what-if” conversations late into the night.  Once in a while he’d connect with a women in the chat rooms and he’d pepper her with questions like “What would you want to do with a little man?  Would you use him as a sex toy?  Could you actually eat them or step on them?   Wouldn’t that be murder?”  Eventually they’d find an excuse to drop off or sometimes they’d play along but he’s eventually exhaust them.  His name got around and many of the women on the site avoided him.  The guys were different as they like hearing him go into details of what he liked and wished could happen.  Mark never spared any details.

One of Mark’s regulars was a friend named LilJeff121.  They’d chat long hours about everything related to shrinking and giantesses, movies, books, stories, colleges.  They shared everything they’d find with each other.  LilJeff lived on the East Coast far from Mark but he felt like a best friend.  One night LilJeff starts telling Mike about a guy he met in one of the rooms the night before.  He tells Mark that his guy swears that he has actually shrunk and was restored.  “I have to call bullshit”, Mark tells him, “There’s no such thing.  It’s not possible.  That’s why it’s called a fantasy.”  LilJeff persisted, “No dude.  It was so weird.  It sounded so real.  He said there is some chick online that sells a shrinking formula.  He bought it and shrank down to six inches with his girlfriend for the weekend.  He said it was worth every penny.  At the end of the weekend, he was restored him to normal.“   Mark thought about his friend’s story, “If this guy’s imagination was that good, he had to talk to him.”  “Jeff”, you typed, “You need to connect me to this guy.  I have to talk to him.”    “Let me work on it”, LilJeff replied.

It was about ten days before LilJeff came back with news.  He popped into a room Mark was hanging out in.  “I found him.  If you hurry, we can catch him right now.”   LilJeff gave Mark the chat info and they switched over to meet “SMD2020”.   After a brief introduction, Mark had to ask, “What’s the handle mean?”  SMD responded, “Shrink Me Down and 2020 was the year I found how.”  Mark listen to him tell his story and LilJeff was right, the details were different than the typical stories you hear.  His experience just sounded so real.  “How is this possible?  How many times have you done it?” he asked.  SMD told him it was this girl Nadia that he had meet online.  He was on a server that focused on magic, witchcraft, and related topics.  He met this girl Nadia and they chatted on and off before he told her about his fantasy.  She was the first woman he had even told him secret to.  Nadia had encouraged him to share it with his girlfriend and tell her how he felt.   Of course, the girlfriend didn’t understand at first but slowly because excepting of SMD’s fantasies.  He thanked Nadia for getting him to share with his girlfriend and she told him she had something else for him.  She was going to send him to secret magic formula.  When he and his lady were ready to take the fantasy to the next level.  He would need to drink the vial of blue liquid in its entirety and he will achieve his dream.  When he is finished and wants things back to normal , he only need to drink a few drops from the second vial of clear liquid.  

When the package arrived, SMD saw the same instructions in the box as he and his girlfriend stared at the vials wondering if it could be true.  They got ready the next weekend making sure they didn’t need to go anywhere and on Friday night he drank the first vial.  The description of what happened when he woke up in his girlfriend’s palm and how he got to live all of his fantasies for the weekend was too graphic to detail here but by the time he got done Mark was into some serious wood with him jacking off to this guy’s story. 

Mark was hooked and needed to hear more.  “How many more time have you done it?” he asked.  “Well that’s a whole other story.” SMD said, “Me and my gal were hooked after the first weekend, we had to do it again.  It took me quite a bit of time to find Nadia but when I did she told me the first time was a favor because she liked me but another dose is an imposition that she would endure for $1000.  We’ve done it two more times but that’s all I can afford or I’ll miss my rent.  The problem is my girlfriend likes playing giantess but she doesn’t like us paying.  The last time I shrank she kept me small for nine days.  I think the only reason she restored me was so I wouldn’t lose my job.  Truth is I’m too afraid to do it again.  What if she never restores me?”

That last question resonated in Mark’s head.  Even if all of this was real and could he actually go through with it.  Who would he shrink with?  He needed someone he could trust completely.  There were plenty of girls he could think of but he crossed each one off the list in his mind for one reason or another till none were left.  Still Mark needed to dig deeper.  This was a mystery that he had to get to the bottom of.  Finally Mark typed, “You have to get me an introduction!”

In the days that followed LilJeff and Mark would meet online every day and talk about “what if all of this is real”.  What they want to do first, what they want done to them, what they would see.  Mark loved think about being used as a sex toy and a lot of his ideas revolved around that theme.  They track down SMD every couple days to bug him about Nadia and “I’ll let you know” was all he’d say.

It was at least two weeks till they caught up with SMD2020 and he had news.  “She’ll meet you online tomorrow at midnight PST and she says to come alone”.  “Interesting, midnight and come alone.  What a weird thing to say”, Mike thought then realizing that the mention of Pacific Time meant she must be on the West Coast too.  SMD sent Mark all server details to connect.  Mark couldn’t believe he was one step closer to the amazing Nadia and her shrink formula.  “I wonder if she offers a quantity discount”, he chuckled to himself. 

Mark joined the chat a couple of minutes before midnight.  He had been counting down the minutes and didn’t want to seem too eager.  Nadia joined about five minutes late.    When she connected he said Hi and she said Hi back.  They started out talking about their shred acquaintance, SMD2020 who she confided was really Scott and SMD were actually his initials.  They just talked about things in general.  Mark discovered Nadia also lived in the Bay area.  She was a total stranger but Mark started to feel very relaxed talking to her.  She made him feel so at ease he could tell her anything.  “I want to shrink.” He finally typed.   She paused for a moment and then responded, “Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.    I knew your friend SMD a long time before I helped him with my talents.  I barely know you.  Let’s keep talking and I’ll let you know when.”

Mark and Nadia began a regular chat that was always at midnight.  They didn’t meet every day but it was at least several times a week.  Nadia would always tell him when they would chat again like she was keeping a schedule.   They would talk about themselves and their thoughts and experiences.  Every so often Mark would talk about shrinking down and Nadia would humor him and play along but it only went so far.  She was more interested n getting to know him.

Mark and Nadia chatted about a dozen times when one night he typed something and immediately regretted it. “I want to meet in person” flashed on the screen.  There was a pause, no response.  He typed again, “We both live in the same area.  We could meet at an outside café.  I just think it will be easier than chat rooms all the time” Hoping that would smooth over the first message.

Another delay and then “Sure” flashed up and Mark’s heart jumped.  He was going to meet someone who can shrink people.  “Could this all be real?” flashed in Mark’s mind as he suggested a place downtown.  Nadia tells him they can meet the next day at midnight but instead of a nice café she suggested an all-night donut shop.  “I guess it’s a pattern”, Mark thought about having to travel downtown for a midnight meeting.  This is pretty much the only reason he’s do this – for the secret of shrinking.

Mark couldn’t believe what was happening.  What started as an innocent chat with LilJeff turned into an obsession that’s driven him to this point.  He is about to meet face to face with a person wiith the power of shrinking.  He was convinced that all of this was real.  He thought, “How is it possible that I was calling bullshit to the whole matter a few weeks ago and now I’m sure it’s real?  Was it SMD2020’s stories or those hours chatting with Nadia or was it all him just wanting more than anything is to believe.”  He went to sleep that night probably earlier than he had in months.

The next day he slept in expecting a late night with Nadia.  That night he changed into stylish clothes that Alexa had gotten him months ago and drove into town.  He found the place and it was a pretty run down on a side street with a couple customers sipping on coffee.  He got a booth and ordered coffee and a sour crème donut and waited.  A woman in her mid-twenties walked in and he was sure it was her.  She was cute with a dark complexion like she was maybe Greek heritage.  She was about 5’3” with dark hair in big curls.  “Is this seat taken”, she asked him and he replied “Nadia?”    She smiled “Who else would be in here meeting you?” and she sat down. 

She got a coffee and they chatted for a while before he asked “How is it possible you can shrink someone?”   She leaned back and said it’s a long story but basically my family immigrated to here from rural Romania when I was a little girl.  My grandmother came with the family and she was very old school.  She never took medicine or saw a doctor.  Whatever was bothering you, she would mix up a cure and it worked every time.  When I got older she started to show me things when my parents weren’t around.  She taught me how to convince people of things without them realizing it.  Remember how easy it was to talk to me and tell me anything when we first met.  That’s a little trick I’ve mastered.  Great for getting out of speeding tickets.”  She laughed at her own joke.  “Anyway she passed on when she was 95.  Went peacefully in her sleep without one health issue.  She left me all of her potions and books so I could continue to learn from her.  Anyway there were books that she had, very old books and they have more advanced spells and curses.  Real witchcraft kind of stuff.  Anyway I met someone online one night how asked me about shrinking and I did some research and figured out how to do it.  Crazy, huh?”

Mark was fascinated listening to her.  Trick or not, he felt like he could trust her more than anyone he ever met as he stared in her dark green eyes.  “Can you make someone any size or just six inches?” he asked.  “Any size”, she replied, “You tell me the ratio like ¼ size and I mix it up custom.”  “So 1/16 scale is possible? Mark asked envisioning his 5’10” frame reduced to less than 5 inches staring up into her eyes.

“Are you sure about this?” she asked him, “Being that little could be quite scary and you’d be defenseless against even a toddler.  I hope you have someone you really trust to do this with.”   He thought about what she said for a minute and looked back at her, “I want to shrink with you Nadia.  Would you let me do that with you for a weekend?”

She was surprised by his suggestion.  She wasn’t really into the giantess fantasy but she needed money.  She was on her own and making minimum wage and tips which was tough to get by on in San Francisco.  “OK”, she told him, “$20,000 for the formula and my time for 48 hours but I’m not promising you any sex.  Just some fun playing around.  The only thing is that I have a roommate that might present a problem.”  “Not a problem”, he replied, “I have a house and I live alone so no problem.”  

They planned the date and Nadia told him she wanted the twenty grand in cash.  “No problem”, he replied but she was a bit concerned how little he pushed back on the high price tag.  Maybe she should have asked for more.  They set the date and Mark gave her his address outside the city.  She made one more condition.  Don’t tell anyone about this at least not until it’s over. 

When the Friday evening came around, Nadia took an Uber out to his house as she didn’t own a car.  She brought her pocket can of mace along too.  She was sure he was harmless but I girl can’t be too careful.  When she arrived she was shocked at what she saw.  It was a really nice house, at least 4000 square feet and it was oceanfront.  The driveway was gated and he opened the gate for her ride from inside the house.  When she entered she saw the house was just as impressive inside as out.  She followed Mark in the kitchen and they sat down at the counter and he offered her a glass of wine trying to be classy for his soon to be giantess.  “Did you bring it?” he asked and she replied, “Do you have the money?”  He reached over and unlocked a briefcase full of cash.  “You want to count it?” he asked her.  “No”, that’s good enough” she replied and he relocked the briefcase.  “OK, on Sunday when we are finished, you get the briefcase and the combination.  Now let’s see the goods.”

Nadia reached in her overnight bag and pulled out a small wooden box which she opened and he saw contained two vials like SMD had described, one blue and one clear.  She took them out and set them on the table.  “All you need to do is drink it.” she told him, “I should also mention, your clothes won’t shrink so hopefully you’re not too modest.”  He stood up and replied, “I guess I should show you the guest room so you can get settled down and I can change into something that will be more comfortable when I shrink.  I don’t want to get crushed under a heavy pile of clothes.  She dropped her stuff and went back to the kitchen to wait for him to return.  As she sipped from her glass of wine, she glanced down at the mail on the table and saw his name and a spark went off that explained a lot.   She pulled out her phone browser and checked her facts.  WHEN Mark came back down, he was wearing sweat shorts and a t-shirt.  “This should work”, he told her.  She looked at him for a moment and said, “You’re Mark Goodwin?”  He smiled, “Guilty as charged your honor.”  She looked back at him and continued, Frickin’ Mark Goodwin.  You won the Mega Millions last year.  I remember seeing the story on TV.  That explains all of this and why you’re willing to pay me thousands to play giantess games with you.  Can’t think of something better to do with all that money?”

“Yup that about sums it up”, she answered her, “If this goes well maybe we can make this a regular thing and build up your bank account.  Now let’s get down to business.  Drink the whole blue vial, right?”   He picked up the vial and unscrewed the cap examining it in the light.  As he looked at it he started thinking this was all a con.  The liquid knocks him out and she takes off with the twenty grand.  “No, no”, he reassured himself, “This is the real thing.”  He raised the vial to his lips and drank.

At first nothing happened and he asked her how long, “I’m not sure maybe 30 minutes”.   He started having stomach cramps as time went on and she had to help him over to the sofa.  As they got worse he thought maybe she poisoned him but she sat by him looking concerned.  “Is this normal”, he asked her, “I don’t know” she answered as his head started swimming and he couldn’t focus his vision or thoughts.  “What do you mean you don’t know?” he asked as he closed his eyes unable to focus.  She replied, “I don’t know.  This is my first time.”  Before he could say anything more he was passed out on the sofa.

Mark awoke like he had been asleep for days.  He felt someone gently stroking his back and it felt good.  He was laying on a soft surface but it was hard underneath not like his sofa.  When he opened his eyes you couldn’t believe what he saw.  He was lying on a dishtowel on his kitchen table and his kitchen was enormous.    He turned to see an equally gigantic Nadia looking over him.  She had been stroking him with her fingertip.  “How long was I out”, he asked.  “A couple hours”, she responded, “You had me worried but I guess such a big change to your body takes a lot out of you.”  He sat up and wiped his eyes.  He noticed she had changed into sweat shorts and t-shirt while he was out of it.  He also noticed that he was naked as she had told him.  “Wow my house is a gigantic playground to explore”, he told her.  “Yeah”, she replied scooping him up in her palm and carrying him to the living room not wanting to answer any more of his questions.

Nadia set him down on the carpet and stood over him.  He looked at her bare feet in front of him and slowly looked up at her legs continuing up until he reached her face looking down at him.   “How’s the view down there?” she asked.  “Unbelievable!” he responded as he watched her raise her foot and slowly lowered it over him.  The shadow fell over him and he smelled her foot.  His only instinct was fear and to run.   He took off and the foot stomped down behind him.  “Run little man”, she laughed as she followed him stomping right behind him.  He was much too slow for her at his minuscule size so she dropped to all fours and chased him that way.  “Pussy cat wanted to play with her little mouse”, she laughed.  She used her finger to sweep his feet out from under him and he fell onto his back.  He hand came down again and gave him a little poke.  “Got you!” she said as she picked him up in her palm and stood up.  “Having fun yet?” she asked, “In one of your stories a girl did that to her boyfriend when he shrinks.  I thought you’d like that”.  A few moments ago she had scared the hell out of him as she stomped her foot but it was innocent role playing.  The thrill after the fact was exhilarating.  She carried him back in the kitchen and set him back down on the counter.  “I think I want a snack”, she told him as she looked around the cabinets for something to munch on.  She found some milk and cookies and gave him a piece of her cookie to munch on.  She also found used a soda cap to give him a drink of milk.

It was getting late and Mark was hoping he could talk Nadia into sharing his bed tonight but that might take some convincing on his own part.  He remembered her saying something when he shrank about it being her first time.  What did she mean?  He had to ask him about that but just then the doorbell rang.  “Damn it”, he thought, “I must have forgot to close the gate when Nadia arrived since he needed to leave it open for the Uber to leave.   He looked up at her and she looked worried too.  “Time for those fabulous convincing skills of yours, babe.  Can you get rid of whoever is there?” he asked as she was already headed for the door. 

Instead of taking any precaution Nadia opened the door all the way and Mark’s jaw dropped when he saw who walked in.  It was Alexa his ex, looking hot as ever, in a sexy summer dress and which looked stunning.  He heard Nadia say, “He’s in the kitchen” and Alexa made a beeline for exactly where Mark was on the counter.  He looked to hide but the only thing there was the glass of milk and a napkin holder neither of which was near him but he dashed anyway to hide behind the glass of milk.  Alexa was too fast for him and saw him and spotted him running.   She came over to the counter and immediately lifted the glass exposing Mark in his naked glory. 

She bend down to get a better look at him.  “Oh my Gawd”, she gushed, “you’re so frickin’ adorable.”  Mark decided to stand his ground after all he had Nadia to back him up.  “Alexa”, he said in his loudest voice, “You need to leave right now.  You can’t be here now”.  Alexa giggled at him asserting himself and gave him a poke in the stomach with her with her French styled manicured nails.  “Chill out little Marky, we’re all friends here.  Right, Nadia?”

Nadia looked a bit worried with the situation but she played along.  “Yes friends”, she replied.  “Yes, friends”, Alexa repeated, “After all we talk all the time.”  “No we don’t”, Mark countered, “We haven’t talked in months.”  Alexa smiled at him and said, “We talk almost every day sweetie.  Just call me LilJeff or would you prefer Shrink Me Down or Scott.  They’re all me.”  She reached and encircled Mark with her thumb and index finger and held him up to her face.  “I know all your little secrets, cutie.” She said followed by a wet kiss across his face.  “Aren’t I the best girlfriend?  I made all your fantasies come true.  I am the best.”  She gave him another kiss smearing lipstick across his face.

“How is this all possible?  I haven’t seen you in months.  How could you do all of this?” he asked as she pinned him against her palm with her thumb.  “Easy”, she replied, “The last week I was here I got onto your computer.  I thought you were cheating on me but instead I found all those web sites in your browser history.  I started looking at them and then I read all your stories too.  After we broke up I created LilJeff to keep talking to you and find out all your deepest fantasies.  Pretty good, huh?  How I found Nadia was pretty much the same story that SMD2020 told you.  I just created him so you could have someone testify that Nadia could actually shrink people.  The only catch was that Nadia never actually shrank someone down.  She knew of the shrinking potion from her books but never tried to do it.  I promised her you as a willing test subject and a plan was born.  Now we have all the time in the world to play out all of your fantasies.”

Mark knew Nadia was his last chance and he tried to say “Nadia, help me” but Alexa was too quick for him and tightened her hand around him into a fist forcing the air from his lungs.  Alexa turned her attention to Nadia who was standing behind her.   I’m sorry, where are my manners.  We need to take care of Nadia, lil Marky.  Now where did you put her money?”  Nadia pointed at the briefcase and Alexa picked it up handed it to Nadia saying, “Here’s your down payment.  I’ll get the rest in a few months once Mark and I are married.”     Nadia looked bothered by this whole uncomfortable situation.  Apparently Alexa didn’t tell her the whole truth either to get her involved in this.  “I need to get my stuff upstairs and I’ll need the combination for the case.” Nadia answered.   Alexa looked down at Mark and gave him a little extra squeeze so it felt like his ribs would crack.  “What’s the combo, honey?” she said with a smile.  “3131” was all Mark could eek out before she squeezed again.  “There you go, easy peasy”, she told Nadia, “Now you can go pack up and I’ll call you an Uber.”  Nadia checked the combination and the money and then took the briefcase upstairs with her to retrieve her things.

Alexa put Mark on the kitchen island and sat on a stool by him.  She called an Uber on her phone for Nadia and when she was done she stared at him and said, “I can’t believe how cute you are.  I can’t wait to get you home so I can play with you.  I read all your fantasies but I have a few of my own ideas I want to try.”  Mark was fed up with what she was doing and walked across the counter to where her hand was resting and started to punch her fingers as hard as he could over and over while he said, “You are not taking me anywhere.  You have to leave now.”

She watched his attempt to chase her out and said, “I think you’re going to need to work out more.  I can barely feel that.”  She then flicked her finger into him sending him sprawling across the counter.  “Whoopsies, I guess I don’t know my own strength.” she giggled, “You are coming home with me tonight and you’re going to do whatever I say from now on.  You’re so small you’ll need me to keep you safe.  After all, you can’t stay in this big house all by yourself.”  She grabbed his legs and dragged him back across the counter closer to her and stroked his naked body with her manicured finger.  “We are going to have so much fun and if you are a bad boy and don’t listen, I’ll just punish you.  That will be fun too… for me.”

Nadia came back down the stairs and Alexa left Mark on the counter to see her off.   Alexa told her, “Now I should be able to pay you the balance soon but in the meantime, let me know if you need anything and of course all of this is our secret.  You can’t tell anyone about any of this.  We’re friends after all and we need to keep our secrets.   Also, you should come to our wedding.  It will be a very small affair.”  Again she laughed at her own joke. 

Nadia handled Alexa the second vial. “This is for when you are ready to restore him to normal.” she told Alexa, “He doesn’t need to drink the whole thing for it to work.  They talked a bit more before the Uber arrived and then Nadia was gone and Mark was alone with his psycho ex-girlfriend who was now more than fifteen times his size. 

Once Nadia left, Alexa went to the bathroom leaving Mark on the counter by himself.  This was his chance to escape and he frantically looked around for a way off the island.   There were no cords and he wasn’t about to chance jumping to the hard floor below. He was at the far end when Alexa came back.  She put the vial that Nadia had given her down on the end of the counter opposite from Mark and started to clean up the snack on the counter taking the glass to the sink.  As she was cleaning up Alexa told him, “I probably should have taken you to the bathroom with me.   I bet you’d like watching me on the toilet from the bathroom floor. Well I guess we have plenty of time to try that back at my place.”

Meanwhile Mark had spotted the vial on the counter and made a mad rush for it before Alexa came back.  He was almost there when her hand came down in front of him and he bounced off her palm.  “Do you want that little vial?” she asked innocently.  “Yes!” Mark replied, “I would like it.  Please.”  She smiled at him.  “OK, you just need to propose to me and promise to marry me and you can have it.”    

Mark looked at her and thought, “Would she really do it if I promise to marry her.  Even if I do, I can always have it annulled later.”  He looked up at her and said “OK, if you give me the vial I promise to marry you.”  She smiled at him and replied, “No, you need to get down on one knee and make it official.”  Mark grumbled to himself and dropped to one knee and looked up at her smiling face.  “Alexa will you do me the honor of being my wife.  I promise to keep my vow if you give me the vial now.”  She lifted her hand and replied, “I accept your proposal.” and he ran to the vial. 

The vial came up to his chest and had a screw top.  He could see the clear liquid inside filled to the top.  He tried to turn the top but it wouldn’t budge.  “How about a little help here.” he asked her.  “What do I get for helping you?” she asked.  He grumbled to himself again.  She knew it was too tight all along.  “What do you want?” he asked.   She looked up at the ceiling like she was thinking but he knew she already knew the answer.  “Hmmm, How about you promise when we get married, that we share everything 50/50?”  “Of course, there it was.” he thought to himself, “What she really wanted, his money.  He knew she was a gold digger.  It was all about the money.  If it was half his money to get back to normal it was worth it.  She’d get what she wants and he gets what he wants.  This was a plan all along.  After all how was she going to pull off marrying him if he was this small?  They’d have to apply for a marriage license and have a wedding.  This was all a trick to get him to propose and promise her half his money.”  

He looked back up at her, “OK, I promise you that we will share everything 50/50 when we are married.”  She smiled and said, “Thank you” as she picked up the vial and unscrewed the top and set it back down in front of him.  He rushed forward and stuck his head in the top and started drinking as much as he could.  He kept drinking until he couldn’t drink anymore and backed away waiting for the effects of the antidote.  “I wonder how long it takes.  Did Nadia tell you?” he asked.  She looked at him innocently, “Did Nadia tell me what?”   He was getting frustrated with her routine again.  “Did Nadia tell you how long the antidote takes before I change back?” he asked again.     “Why does that matter?” she replied.  “Because”, he said trying to remain patient, “I drank the antidote and I want to know what to expect.”

At this point she started laughing and said, “That was water you were drinking.  You just assumed it was the antidote.  I dumped the antidote down the bathroom sink and refilled it with tap water.  Hope it tasted good.”   She kept laughing at him, “You are so easy to trick.  Do you want any more water before I clean up?”  “No, thanks”, he replied as he stomped off to the other end of the counter.  “I have another vial to show you” she told him as she went in her purse and withdrew a larger clear plastic vial with holes punched down the sides.  She unscrewed the cap set it aside as she reached out and picked Mark up off the counter.  “This will keep you safe in my purse for the trip home.” She said as she pushed him inside and replaced the cap.  “I did tell you I’d keep you safe.  Now you rest up while I finish up around here.”  She put the vial with him secured inside in her purse and snapped it shut sealing him in darkness.         

Mark lost concept of how much time passed in her purse but it felt like hours before she opened it again and took him out.  It was late and she had changed into a silky white nightshirt and still had her black lace panties on underneath.  They were in her condo’s kitchen.  She let him out the plastic vial and set him down on the kitchen table.  He noticed the table was covered in papers that she had been examining.  They were his papers.  “I guess I should thank you for keeping such good records.  Let’s see, we have your birth certificate, driver’s license, passport, tax returns, investment statements.”  She picked up the birth certificate and examined it.  “Look it even has your baby footprints on it, so cute”, she said as she picked him up and set him down on top of it.  “They’re a lot bigger than your current footprint.”  She looked down at the paper and said, “Thanks for reminding me.  What’s this all for anyway?”

She moved him off the paper and set it aside and replied, “When we get married, we’ll need all these records to set up joint accounts.  Remember your promise?  It was only like three hours ago.”  Mark looked up at her, “Yeah about that.  How do you plan to get married anyway?  I think city hall might have some questions when I show up there.”  She continued to look at the papers and replied, “You think I did all this and didn’t plan out those details.  I have it all worked out.  I have a friend who became a minster to perform her sister’s wedding.  I also know this guy from work who will do anything for me.  He’s a bit of a jerk but he should be able to fool those drone at city hall when we apply for the license.  You won’t have to worry your little head about it.  In a few weeks you will be all mine to have and to hold till death do us part.   To have and to hold, literally”, she let out a big laugh at her own joke.

She picked him up in her fist and stood up.  “Well I for one had a very full day of successful scheming so I think I’m ready for bed”, she told him as she carried him to her bedroom.  “I’d let you use the spare bedroom but since we are now engaged and that room is too big for you, you can come with me.  The only question is where will you sleep?  A shoebox, a critter cage, a bird cage, my boot, so many choices.   How about tonight we can start with the bed.  After all it’s a queen size so plenty of room for both of us.”    

Alexa carried him to the bed and placed him on her pillow as she stripped off her nightshirt and dropped it on the floor exposing her sizable breasts to Mark.  They seemed more enormous than he remembered.   She climbed in bed and got on all fours over him like a hungry cat.     She brought her hand up and stroked his chest and groin with her finger until he had a tiny hard on.  “So cute”, she said as she lower her head and brought her lips around his dick and used her the tip of her tongue to tease his dick.

As much as Mark was mad at her, this was his ultimate fantasy and his anger turned to ecstasy as she gently played with him.   She kept going at him until he came although it was so little to her she didn’t even taste it.  She pulled back and smiled down at him.  “See, I can be very good to you when you are a good boy and do what I want.  Now give me a good night kiss.”  She moved her lips up to his face and he stretched to kiss he lip but her tongue came back out and swiped his entire face with her saliva. 

She picked him up as she rolled on her side and placed him between her breasts pinning his lower body in place but allowing him air to breathe.  “Nighty night, sweetie” she said as she used her finger to muss his hair, “Tomorrow I reserved all day for us to play and then we can start to plan our future.”  

She turned the light off and drifted off to sleep thinking about what she would do with him first.  Meanwhile Mark laid trapped between her hot breasts unable to move and he finally realized that his life as he knew it was over and for now on he would belong to her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment if you like the story.  If there is enough interest I have several sequels planned that have new characters.  Each sequel is planned to be a stand alone story like this one.  Thanks.