- Text Size +

Chapter 4

The evening after their fight, Emma and Daniel had a video chat, which for the first five minutes consisted of them both profusely apologizing to the other. Emma found herself in tears again, even though she had been determined to keep her composure. 

“I—I j-just…” she stuttered, blinking through tears at the pixels of her boyfriend on her phone screen, “I j-just feel so b-bad that I…that I l-lost my temper at you like that and…and…s-said those things to you…oh Daniel! P-please…I’m…I’m s-so sorry!” 

“Relax, Emma, take it easy honey,” said Daniel from the other end. He was more collected than Emma, but he felt himself aching with desire to reassure her. The sight of his girlfriend crying, especially when it was over a video chat and he couldn’t hug her, was almost too much to bear. “I lost my temper at you too. You’ve been…you’ve been going through a lot, and…and I haven’t been doing a good job of appreciating the strain that it’s left on you.”

“No…no Daniel you’ve been wonderful!” protested Emma. 

“No, Emma…and I was thinking about this a lot on the plane ride over here…I’ve been trying to downplay what’s been going on, because I thought that would help with your anxiety, but I realize now that it’s been actually making it all worse. I can’t just be an idiot and smile and pretend that this has become a real issue for you and that…you don’t need me just constantly smiling all the time — you just need my support, Emma, and I’m going to give it to you.”

“Oh Daniel!” cried Emma thickly through her tears. “Y-you’re…you’re just the sweetest guy in the whole wide world! I…I d-don’t deserve you!” 

“Uh-uh, I don’t wanna hear that kind of talk, Emma,” replied Daniel immediately, shaking his head. “I’M the one who gets to feel that way. I mean, how many other guys have managed to score a gorgeous, bombshell 6’5 goddess like you?” 

“Oh my god now you’re just flattering me!” laughed Emma, wiping away her tears. 

“No way — it’s just true!” returned Daniel with a smile. “Although I have to say, Emma — I realized when I got to this hotel room that you were gonna be spending the night alone in the house for the next week. Now normally, this would make me feel a little nervous. But haha, I don’t think I have anything to worry about now, do I? I mean, haha — honey, when you were mad at me and, like…looming over me in the kitchen, I actually felt a little scared of you!” 

“You…you were afraid of me?” asked Emma, her smile falling off her face. 

“Haha, a little!” laughed Daniel. “I’m not sure you realize how big you are compared to…well, even above-average-height guys like me. I felt pretty tiny, that’s for sure!”

“Well I hate that I made you feel afraid,” muttered Emma. The awful feelings of regret and guilt had returned almost as quickly as they had left. 

“Honey, it’s all over now, ok?” said Daniel earnestly into the camera. “I just…haha, it was something I noticed. If there’s a home invasion, I think you’re all set!” 

“If there’s a home invasion,” countered Emma, “I’m gonna wish you were here like ten times more than I already do.” She made a mental note to push away her feelings of guilt; it had been a nasty discovery to hear that she had actually made Daniel feel scared earlier that morning. 

“So anyway,” said Daniel, changing the subject, “You said that Dr. Hartman dropped something by the house today?”

“Oh…yeah! Yeah, while I was at work, he had a special package delivered.”

“Well…?”

“Haha, I mean…it’s not THAT exciting,” said Emma, looking sheepishly into the camera. 

“Well what was it?”

“Here, I’ll show you.” Emma took up her phone and directed it towards the wall in their bedroom. Through his screen, Daniel could see, quite clearly, a height chart come into view. Emma had taped it to the wall.

“Aha! Nice!” he said. “So you can keep measuring yourself and tracking your progr—uh, your growth?”

“Yeah,” said Emma, as she looked at the height chart. “He wanted to give it to me just so we can have accurate measurements each time. The chart makes it a lot easier.”

“Well…let’s measure you then!” said Daniel brightly. “I’m not there to measure you myself, like the old routine, but this way, we can keep up some kind of sense of normalcy, you know? Keep the routine going.”

“Yeah, that’s what Dr. Hartman said too,” said Emma, going over to stand in front of the chart with her back to the wall, still holding her phone up to her face. “He said it could be like…kind of like therapy for me. So I can actually interact with the reality of my…uh, my height…without it just being all in my head all the time.”

“I think that sounds like a wonderful idea,” said Daniel. “It’ll help ground you.”

“Yeah I guess…ok so here we go…standing up like this…here, Daniel…I’m gonna hold the phone up to the top of my head and you tell me what it says, ok? Otherwise I can’t really trust myself to have the most accurate measurement, you know, if I just measure with my hand.” 

Daniel brought his phone closer to his face as he narrowed his eyes to get an accurate measurement. “Ok…so…it looks like…yep! Pretty much the same as last night — just a touch over 6’5. Looks like it’s really slowing down, honey!”

“Phew!” Emma blew out from her mouth, feeling comforted. “And not a fraction of an inch too soon, huh? Well, let’s just say that I’m happy that I don’t have to keep dealing with all this getting bigger stuff alone.”

But the fact was: Emma DID have to deal with it. She and Daniel finished up their video chat, and she happily tucked herself into bed, feeling the weight of their fight totally lifted off, like a distant memory, and, for the first time in weeks, actually beginning to truly believe that her incredibly strange size ordeal was over. The next morning, however, Emma woke up feeling slightly more off-kilter than usual. Her feet had been all nestled under the covers when she went to sleep, but when she woke up, she realized that they felt cold. Emma was not one to toss and turn much at night, once she got to sleep — she looked down at her feet and saw her bare toes poking out through the end of the comforter. She started to worry, but quickly managed to dismiss any negative thoughts. She was going to just go about her day normally, and not allow her anxieties to get the best of her. She walked by the height chart, which she had marked with a red pen at just over 6’5, but she didn’t look at it. There was too much of a temptation to measure herself again.

But as she got ready for work, the temptation got stronger. Her clothes seemed to fit even tighter than they did yesterday, and even though Emma chose the biggest shirts and pants that she had bought a few days previously, it was a bit of a chore to get everything buttoned and zipped up. Once all her clothes were on, Emma went to look at herself in the full-length mirror that was attached to the back of their closet door. She found that her figure was close to filling up the mirror completely, even though it spanned from the floor all the way to the top of the door. Emma felt another flash of anxiety, but mixed with it was something else — for the first time, she was actually able to see clearly how…GOOD she was looking. Her thick hips and thighs looked incredible in her skin-tight khaki dress pants, and her breasts were looking fuller and perkier than ever; she turned around to get a good look at her ass, noticing how it wobbled gently with her slight movements. 

‘God, I, like…totally have an ass now!’ she thought. ‘A HUGE ass…oh my god!’ She reached down and gave her butt a little smack, marveling at how this simple gesture made her entire cheek shake and quiver. She could feel some warmth come into her face as she turned to face herself again. It actually felt…kinda good to have a body like this. 

‘You know…maybe this isn’t all so terrible after all,’ she thought to herself. ‘Maybe I just need to chill out a little bit and…just…take whatever comes. If I’m still growing, I’m still growing…so be it.’

Emma’s words to herself weren’t quite an indication of her overcoming her anxieties and fears surrounding her increased size — they were more like a pep talk than anything else — but they did help her to relax and get her day started on a positive mental note. She was absolutely starving, and half an hour later she was walking towards her car in the garage, having just consumed four bowls of cereal, three pop tarts, and a big, tall glass of orange juice. She felt invigorated and excited to take on the day — she had even decided to wear a new pair of one-inch heels that she had bought days before. She ignored how snugly they fit her feet, just as she ignored the fact that she had to adjust the car seat yet again to fit her long legs. She could actually feel her head brushing the car ceiling now, and she was forced to hunch a little over the steering wheel to make room for her torso. 

“These freaking cars,” she chuckled a little, out loud to herself, “Made for tiny people…oh well!” 

Emma still felt worried about everything, but she made a point to laugh a little about it to herself — she was taking a little cue from Daniel’s playbook. She was trying to keep it light. And, for the moment, it was working.

She didn’t see that many people at work that day — it was a Friday, and a number of people were out of the office for a special presentation they were giving at an important client’s company. Emma found herself alone most of the day, which was fine for her, since she was able to get more work done without the constant distraction of everyone else looking at her. She noticed, however, that Keith was still in the office. Emma felt a little drop in her stomach when she heard him speaking on the phone to someone in his office. She hadn’t really had a conversation with Keith ever since the party, during which she had tipsily insinuated to other people that Keith had a “thing” for tall women. She felt guilty and embarrassed about this little episode, even if she knew that she was probably overblowing it in her head.

Try as she might, she wasn’t able to avoid Keith all day, and, as luck would have it, she nearly ran into him as she turned a corner late in the afternoon. 

“Oh, Keith!” she exclaimed, startled. “I’m sorry, I didn’t see you coming!”

“It-it’s ok…m-me neither!” he stuttered. 

Emma immediately noticed that Keith’s head didn’t even come up to her chin anymore. She was wearing one-inch heels, but still, he had never before seemed as small to her as he did now. He immediately started blushing, and Emma felt a little flash of strange desire go through her. She almost…wanted to play with the dynamic a little bit. She almost wanted to flaunt herself a little in front of him…just for fun. But, more than anything, she just wanted to escape from the situation. 

“I’m sorry, I’ll just…yeah…haha, ok,” she said, responding to what was going on. Each of them had stepped to the side in opposite directions, with the end result that they more or less walked into each other. Keith’s face smacked straight into the firm, voluminous flesh of her breasts, causing them to both laugh nervously, sidestep each other again, and continue on their ways. It had definitely been an awkward encounter, and as Emma thought about it on her ride home, she couldn’t help but feel…well, slightly amused by it. She still wasn’t used to having an intimidating effect on guys with her body, especially guys like Keith who were apparently into taller, bigger women. 

‘I wonder if he was super turned-on by all that,’ she thought to herself, chuckling a bit. 

Stepping out of the car, she heard another slight rip, this time on the left hip of her pants, but she took it surprisingly well in stride. Maybe it was the lightness of the weekend coming on, or maybe it was her laughing to herself about running into Keith, but whatever it was, Emma was able to shrug off the slight tear in her pants. 

‘Maybe I’ll just go shopping for some more this weekend,’ she thought to herself. She felt a slight tickle in her scalp as she walked in under the door, and she realized that the top of her hair had slightly brushed the top of the door frame. 

‘It’s the heels, of course,’ she thought, kicking them off. Without stopping to think too much about it, she set about making dinner. The two large sandwiches she had eaten for lunch had not been nearly enough to stave off the hunger that she was feeling now. She started a big bowl of pasta water boiling, and rummaged around the kitchen, preparing the meat and the sauce. Almost immediately, Emma had another strong urge to measure herself again, because everything was just looking so…well, SMALL. It didn’t matter that she was using the biggest pot in the kitchen to boil the water — Emma found that she was able to handle the full pot with ease, something that would have been unthinkable a couple weeks before. The spatula felt like a little wooden stick in her hand, to an almost comical extent. 

‘I bet I could snap this thing in two with one hand if I wanted to,’ she mused to herself, shaking her head. 

These aspects of her size weren’t all just novelties — after ten minutes of cooking, Emma was beginning to feel a dull ache in her back, from bending over so much. But there wasn’t really any other option — she HAD to bend over to reach the stove, after all. Once, when she had curved her back forward and thrust her butt out in the act of bending down, she had accidentally opened the refrigerator with her ass. She didn’t even realize that she had done it until the door came back around and gently tapped her right cheek, startling her briefly. Another time, when she was going around the kitchen island to put away some spices, she banged into the trashcan with her knee. 

“Ow! God damn it!” she cursed out loud, rubbing her knee and staring at the trash can. Had she always been this klutzy? Maybe it was all just magnified when she was by herself.

Later on that evening, after she had eaten an entire box of pasta, to go along with an entire jar full of sauce and a whole pound of ground beef, Emma video chatted with Daniel again. He was happy to see that she appeared to be in an upbeat mood. She stepped on the scale and showed him her weight: 215.3.

“Oh! Oh wow!” said Daniel in surprise. “That’s…haha, that’s a good bit more than before, isn’t it?”

“Yeah…it is,” said Emma, feeling her nervousness ramp up again. She wished that Daniel didn’t feel like he had to just say it all outright, but she kept her thoughts to herself. She shrugged her shoulders and said in an airy voice: 

“Well I DID just eat, like a whole box of pasta, so…haha that probably has something to do with it.”

“A whole box, woah!” exclaimed Daniel. “How many servings is that?” 

“I don’t know…eight?” said Emma nonchalantly, shrugging. “I was hungry.” 

“Of course…nothing wrong with that!” laughed Daniel, wanting to avoid any confrontation around food. “Let’s measure your height!” 

A few seconds later, Daniel was blinking into his screen, making sure he was seeing everything correctly. 

“Well?” asked Emma, this time failing to disguise her anxiousness. 

“It says…well, the top of your head is right in between 78 and 79 inches.”

“So…6’6…and a half,” Emma intoned, swallowing a little lump in her throat. 

“Y-yeah…yep! That’s what it says.”

“Well…haha, so much for the growth slowing down, huh?” For a few seconds, Emma felt all the crushing weight of her depression coming back. But then, she suddenly remembered the image of herself in the mirror earlier that morning…and this image flashed in her mind, combining with another image: Keith’s blushing face, looking up at her awkwardly after his face had accidentally smushed into her boobs. She looked down at her body, once again appreciating its curves. And, just like that, the depression seemed to evaporate. She was still anxious, and still wanted very much to know what was going on, but she refused to entertain that dark, hopeless realm of her mind anymore. There wasn’t any point to it — indulging in those bad thoughts accomplished nothing, and they made her feel like a monster. She wasn’t a monster; she was a woman…a woman who was growing…a woman who had curves. 

“Baby?” came Daniel’s apprehensive voice from the other end. “It’s gonna be alright, you know — everything’s gonna — ”

“Oh I know…I know, Daniel, thanks!” she said, cutting him off before he could launch into his damage-control mode with her. She made a point to smile brightly into the camera. “It’s…like…it’s all ok. I thought everything was slowing down, but apparently it’s not, and…and it’s just like you said — it’s gonna be all right. And I feel all right, really, I do!”

“You sure?” asked Daniel carefully. “Nothing else the matter? Body feeling good?”

“Haha, I mean, I’ve turned into a freaking klutz!” laughed Emma, surprising herself with her bubbly mood. “Like…I accidentally opened the fridge with my butt earlier, haha!” 

“Oh wow!” enjoined Daniel with a chuckle. He was looking at her closely on his screen. She really DID seem to be ok. 

“And, like…I mean, my body still kinda aches all the time.”

“Growing pains?”

“Uhh…haha, yeah. At least that’s what Dr. Hartman says they are. But otherwise I’m totally fine!” 

And she was telling the truth. Even though Emma felt like she sounded like she was trying to convince herself of her own words, the fact was that, except for those few awful moments right after she had been measured, the same sense of despair and panic did not return. In its place was a kind of tacit, almost numb acceptance of what was going on. She had reached some kind of gradual epiphany, a slow realization, that it just felt better not to be living in a constant state of anxiety about something that she could not control. Emma wasn’t fully conscious of how she had come to attain this new mental state, but the two images in her mind, of herself admiring her curves in the mirror, and of Keith’s embarrassed red face, had something to do with it. Subconsciously, they were instilling a kind of confidence in her, directly connected to her growing body. 

For the next several days, Emma’ growth continued to increase. The day after she had reached 6’6-and-a-half, she had shot up all the way to 6’8, and her weight had increased further, up to 230 pounds. Now Daniel felt like he was the one who had to hide his anxiety; he hated not being there in person, but it seemed to him like Emma was really dealing with it quite well. She seemed almost casual about it at times. When she had measured in at 230.8 pounds, Daniel had nervously waited for her reaction, but all she had done was raise her eyebrows and let out a low whistle. 

“Wow!” she had said, trying to stick her finger in between her stomach and her waistband, “No WONDER these feel tight.”

Later on in the same conversation, Daniel had heard a loud rip as Emma adjusted herself on the bed. 

“What was that?” he had asked.

“Haha, oh it’s nothing,” said Emma, rolling her eyes and shaking her head as she smiled a little. “Just my pants finally waving the white flag, haha.”

“They just tore?” asked Daniel, trying to sound natural.

“Yeah, right down my hip. But it was bound to happen sooner or later…I could feel it straining there for a while. At this point, it’s a choice between having clothes that fit, or walking around hungry all day.”

“I…think you’re making the right choice, honey,” said Daniel. “You can always buy more clothes.” 

And Emma did the next day, specifically with the intention of anticipating further growth. She bought some clothes that fit her in her current form, but she also bought some that were fit for someone who was around 6’9 or 6’10, and with bigger measurements, and who weighed a good 30 pounds more than she did. Emma didn’t particularly enjoy this aspect of the venture, but she managed to shrug off any impending feelings of worry. She was just doing what she had to do to be comfortable. 

On her way out of the store, she ran into Hank.

“Emma! Hey!” he exclaimed. 

“Oh Hank! How are you?” she replied pleasantly. Even though she was in flats, she immediately saw that Hank was a good deal shorter than her now — three whole inches, in fact. He was looking straight into her teeth. 

“I’m…uh, I’m fine — how are you?” he asked, feeling a little puzzled. She definitely seemed taller than she had been at the party; Hank assumed that she was wearing some even taller heels or something, but his confusion grew when he looked down and saw that Emma was in flats, standing on the level pavement. He blinked a few times and slowly brought his eyes back up to hers. He gave her an awkward smile. 

“Just doing a little weekend shopping!” she said brightly, enjoying his confusion. “I got too big for my other clothes so…haha, yeah!” 

“Oh…ah…ok, haha…well, nice seeing you Emma!” said Hank, waving goodbye to her a bit clumsily. 

‘Jesus,’ thought Emma as she rode home, totally cramped in her car, ‘Hank looked really…small just then…and he’s a “big guy,” haha, man!’ 

It was more of a novelty than anything else, to realize how much bigger she had become than a guy like Hank, who, up until very recently, had seemed like nothing less than a giant compared to her. Later on that night, she was video chatting again with Daniel in the kitchen, preparing to go into the bedroom to measure herself again. 

“Wow, so he looked small?” asked Daniel.

“Yeah!” said Emma as she walked towards the bedroom, “Like…I was in flats and everything, and he just…looked little, haha!”

“Gosh, I can’t imagine how I must look compared to you now,” chuckled Daniel. 

“Well, if you want i can draw a line on the chart and see where you — OW!”

From Daniel’s perspective, he had been watching Emma’s face as she walked toward the bedroom, but he had suddenly seen the top of the doorframe come into view. Emma hadn’t seen it, since she was looking down at her phone screen, so she had been totally blind-sighted by it as it smacked into her forehead. She saw her stagger back a little, rubbing her head in surprise. 

“Honey! Honey are you ok?!” he asked. 

“Haha yeah…I just…wow, I totally just banged by head on the doorframe!” she exclaimed. 

“I can see that!” replied Daniel.

“Hmmm…thought I still had a bit of clearance…oh well!” Emma almost seemed to speak these words more to herself than anything, but with a shrug of her shoulders at “oh well!” she was back in the conversation. She went over and drew a line at 6’1 and stood up next to it, holding out her phone to show Daniel the comparison. 

“Looks like the top of my head is right at your chin…wow!” said Daniel. “Now let’s see your height now!” 

“Oh gee, I wonder what it’s gonna say tonight?” joked Emma as her boyfriend laughed. She was still a little anxious about everything, but they were having fun. A moment later, Daniel found himself speaking through a slightly dry mouth:

“You’re 6’10, honey.” 

Emma paused a moment, letting her boyfriend’s words sink into her body. 6’10…6’10!?! Despite her incredulity, her heart rate remained surprisingly normal. She lowered her phone from the top of her head to her face and smiled suspiciously at Daniel through the camera. She noticed that he looked as shocked as she felt, but she was hoping that the surprise ws less obvious on her face. 

“Are you screwing with me?” she asked, narrowing her eyes playfully at him. 

“N-no, Emma…haha, I’m not kidding,” said Daniel, chuckling in spite of himself. “You’re 6’10, trust me — I mean…you can take a picture of your head on the height chart if you don’t believe—”

“No, no, Daniel, I believe you,” said Emma, shaking her head as she smiled. “It’s just that…uh…haha, umm…wow, you know? Six foot freaking ten!? No wonder Hank looked so tiny next to me!”

“Umm…haha, yeah…no wonder,” murmured Daniel. He was about to recommend that Emma call Dr. Hartman to tell him that her growth had accelerated again, but something held him back from doing this. He didn’t want to stress her out, or make her feel like she had to do extra work, dealing with all of this crazy growth. 

“Hmmm…I should probably tell Dr. Hartman about this,” muttered Emma.

“Uh, haha, yeah…I think that’d be a good idea,” said Daniel, feeling grateful that she had arrived at his suggestion on her own. 

Emma sighed, and then she got a funny little idea. It didn’t really feel like an idea that she would have, and yet it had come to her — in the moment, it felt like an enjoyable little diversion. 

“Well, in the meantime,” she said, “How about I give you a special little tour of our house, from MY perspective? Haha, you know, just so you can see how small and low everything looks from my point of view?”

“Uh, haha, ok,” said Daniel, appreciative that she was seeming to be taking all of this well. 

For the next several minutes, Emma walked around the house, keeping her phone level with her own eyes so that it was like Daniel was looking at everything from her perspective. It was a fun kind of game, and Emma found herself enjoying it more than she had even expected when she got the idea. 

“And see?” she laughed, “This is what the top shelf looks like to me — see, I barely have to even try to reach, haha!”

“Wow, that’s amazing!” 

“Yeah, but it’s not always the most amazing…like…look at the top of the fridge here.”

“Oh man…wow it’s pretty dusty up there!”

“Don’t worry baby — I’ll do a little dusting tomorrow.” 

“Can you touch the ceiling? It’s looking pretty close.”

“Haha, I can’t yet — but I’m not too far away! Our ceilings are nine feet, so…yeah…but I can totally reach past 8 feet.”

“8 feet…geez!” Daniel’s head was spinning as Emma continued on through her tour of the house. He couldn’t believe how low to the ground everything looked from her perspective. The stove, the sinks, bed, even the toilet…it all just looked so…far away. When they finally signed off at the end of their chat, Daniel just sat there on the end of his bed in the hotel room. He couldn’t make anything of all this craziness…and he started to worry about what it would be like when he came back in two days. 

For her part, Emma was getting more and more accustomed to dealing with her growth on a more fluid, relaxed basis. It certainly helped that she wasn’t actually around a lot of other people to compare to, but even still, her encounter with Hank had reinforced the reality that she was, bit by bit, coming to terms with whatever it was that was happening to her body. She still had her moments of nervousness and anxiety mainly centered on the uncertainty of everything that was happening. But she no longer felt the desperate longing to be engulfed by her boyfriend; even though it had been a painful thing to let go, once it was gone, Emma felt strangely able to handle it. In fact, she even found herself looking forward to hugging him on his return. He had always been so loving and protective of her, and now that she was the big one, she felt eager to return the favor. 

The next day, Emma didn’t actually have to go into the office, since it was a holiday, and so she busied herself doing a little work from home. After she had finished up everything by mid-morning, she went around dusting the house, easily accessing all the hard-to-reach places. She spent much of the rest of the day cleaning the house, delighting in making it all nice and sparkly for Daniel when he got back the next day. Even though their fight was long behind them, Emma still harbored a nagging sense of guilt and regret for what she had said to him (especially about being short), and she wanted to do everything that she could to welcome him home in a positive way. Cleaning the high places was easy enough, but cleaning the lower places, especially the countertops, left Emma’s back feeling quite sore by the end of it all. She had also bashed her knees against various doors and objects throughout the day, so much so that they were both red and a little swollen. 

She video-chatted with Daniel one last time, but didn’t let him see how clean the house was, to preserve the surprise. As they chatted, Emma munched absent-mindedly on some pop tarts. She had already eaten a full meal and enjoyed a carton-full of ice cream for dessert, but it just hadn’t been enough to assuage her hunger. Daniel couldn’t help but notice how much she was eating. 

‘Jesus, that’s her third pop tart in ten minutes,’ he thought to himself. ‘I thought she said that she already ate.’

“Uh, h-honey?” he said out loud, “Haha, you, uh, you goin’ a little hard on those pop tarts?”

“Yeah, so?” she asked mildly, feeling slightly irritated that he would bring it up. She couldn’t help it that she was still hungry!

“It’s just…uh…haha, I mean, well…I guess it isn’t really a big deal.”

“I’m a growing girl, after all!” said Emma wryly, and Daniel backed down. They measured her just a little while later — 6’10-and-a-half, 242 pounds. The growth seemed to have slowed a bit, but at this point, neither of them trusted that downward trend. They said their goodbyes, both of them earnestly letting the other know how eager they were to be reunited the next day. 

After her video chat, Emma didn’t really feel tired. She started surfing around the internet on her phone, going through social media for a moment, before an idea suddenly popped into her head. She just decided to google “giantess.” Immediately, her eye was drawn to several webpage titles that made her heart beat faster: “How I Accidentally Became A Fetish Model” from a blog, and “Pretending To Be A Giantess Made Me Feel Like A Boss” from VICE News were the first two that caught her eye. She clicked on the VICE article. 

She proceeded to read the entirety of an article, written by a woman, about becoming a fetish model for macrophilia, a kink that Emma had never even heard of before. Apparently, there was an established community of loads of submissively-inclined men (and some women), who got off on size comparisons and fantasies of being dominated and humiliated, and even crushed or eaten, by giant women. Emma felt her curiosity rising, even as a part of her warned not to explore “the weird shit” any further. She clicked through some giantess fetish art on some free sites, and was astonished to see all varieties of size and height comparisons, in a dizzying array of scenarios. Photographs of women as tall as she was, looming high over small, skinny men…collages of women as tall as skyscrapers, rampaging through cities…gentler scenes of big-breasted, 15-foot-tall giantesses giving normal-sized men the blowjobs of their lives…3D renderings of huge, open mouths, threatening to swallow the tiny, screaming men in front of them…

It was all so much for Emma — perhaps a bit too much — and she started to feel a little repulsed by the whole thing. ‘Surely there’s something wrong with these people,’ she thought to herself, even as she continued to scroll through the images. ‘This is…there’s something just…off about all this…’

She suddenly wondered if Keith was one of the people in this community. Almost everyone seemed to use an alias, so it would be impossible to find him, but she definitely wondered…she was about to click on a link for “GiantessCity” before she finally decided to call it quits for the night. She exited out of the internet, feeling a sense of relief wash over her. It had been quite intense, to discover that there was actually a community of people online who would…well…who would be especially attracted to what was happening to her. But Emma didn’t think any more of it; she felt tired and drained, and a few minutes later, after brushing her teeth and washing her face, she was in bed asleep. 

The next day, Emma again worked from home, taking a special personal day for herself. She knew that she had grown more during the night, and she just didn’t feel like going into the office and dealing with the inevitable “oohs” and “aahs” and concerned expressions of her co-workers. She had slept naked the previous night, and she managed to squeeze herself into some pajama pants that had been fairly roomy only a few days before. Everything looked even smaller and lower than usual, and by mid-morning, Emma broke down and measured herself — 7’1, 257 lbs. Her mind numbly accepted these measurements, and she shrugged and went about her day, taking care to move slower about the house after the vibrations from her steps had knocked over a lamp in the living room. 

A few hours later, Emma heard Daniel’s car drive up. An ebullient joy bubbled up inside her, even as it mixed with nervousness and anxiety. He opened the door and she jumped up form the sofa and skipped over to him, closing the gap between them rather quickly. He looked TINY to her, SO much tinier than she expected, but she ignored it and bent down to embrace him, squeezing him tightly and feeling his bones pop a little. 

“H-hi Emma!” breathed Daniel as the air left his lungs. She released him and took a step back, smiling down at him with wide eyes despite the enormity of their size difference. 

“Hiiii,” she said, immediately blushing. Neither of them could believe it. She was a full foot taller than him; the top of his head didn’t even reach her chin now, and her huge, curvy hips were even with the middle of his chest. He was staring straight into the middle of her beasts. For several long moments, neither of them could speak.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 16 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep