- Text Size +

Chapter 32

“And then, hahaha, and then I, like, don’t even remember what happened after I saw that the message was from YOU!” Emma was saying excitedly to Daniel, who was sitting in between her hands, perched on a pile of pillows that was stacked on top of her lap as she sat cross-legged on her bed. “All I know was that I pretty much blacked out and, and…haha I know I was crying a lot…oh that’s not to make you feel bad, of course…heheh we’ve already talked all about this online but it’s so different just having you here…oh my god, HERE! You’re actually HERE!!”

Emma took her slightly trembling hands and gently wrapped them around Daniel again, like he was a precious, breakable mug full of something delicious. He was staring up into her face with a huge, wide grin on his face, a grin that masked the utter perplexity and surreal dysphoria he had been experiencing ever since he saw the 40-foot-tall giantess spring off that makeshift bed and leap across the room towards him, clearing the 80-foot distance between them in a mere two strides. Daniel’s brain was feeling drastically outmatched by everything it was processing – there was no doubt that this was Emma, and no one else. Her beautiful face was unmistakable, and he even registered that she looked healthier, fresher, and more vibrant than he had ever seen her look, even before her growth spurt began.

But the sheer enormity of everything about her was dramatically throwing him off. Even sitting on top of this stack of three gigantic, bed-sized pillows, perched in her lap, he had to crane his neck up to see her face. If he looked straight forward, he was staring directly into her neck. And her hands…those huge hands! Daniel felt immensely heartened to experience Emma’s touch again, but her palms alone were over two feet wide, and her middle finger was two feet long – even her pinkie finger was well over a foot.

As he felt Emma’s hands embrace him, squeezing and petting him lovingly, Daniel felt a surge of emotion, and he teared up despite his best efforts not to. He felt so bad for her, so terribly sorry that her condition was still active, and that it had come to this point, where he was literally the size of a doll to her. His emotion didn’t stem from self-pity, or from remembering what had been – it was not a nostalgic emotion. Rather, Daniel couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of loving empathy for her, and all she had been through. Her colossal size was a metaphor for the amount of suffering she had endured, and in the moment, his empathy overwhelmed him, and he broke down.

“Mmmmmm GOD you just feel so good in my hands!” Emma was purring, blinking at him as she continued to caress his body. “I can’t even tell you how much I’ve missed touching you…ugh man, I just…haha, I know I’ve gotta be careful so don’t worry…plus I’m super-strong now, you know? I’ve been on a strict weight training program for months now, and with all that food and supplements and that nutritional plan, haha…did you know I deadlift 32,000 pounds the other day? It was a personal best!”

“Oh r-really!?” Daniel choked out, blinking the tears out of his eyes as he tried his best to carry on the conversation. It helped, of course, that he wanted very much to hear all about Emma’s new life, and that deadlift record sounded insanely impressive, and he was excited to see her in action later, but…he was still just struggling to keep his composure. But after a few more seconds, he realized that even though Emma was looking at him closely, she still couldn’t tell that he was crying.

‘That’s how small I am compared to her,’ he thought to himself, trying to breathe deeply and steady his emotions. ‘She’d have to really look close for a while before she could tell.’

“Yeah!” Emma replied animatedly. She suddenly rolled the sleeve of her t-shirt back (a t-shirt that was decidedly tighter on her body than it had been before), exposing her right bicep, and flexed, striking an impressive bicep pose for him. Daniel felt another surge of amazed disbelief as he saw Emma’s muscle harden and swell before his eyes, rising a full three feet high, just about half as tall as his entire body.

“Mmmm, Jeltzin’s been pushing me hard,” Emma laughed, flexing and unflexing her bicep as she looked back and forth between it and Daniel.

“Is he…uh…?” Daniel managed to ask. He had finally managed to recover himself and could proceed along, acting as normally as he had the capacity to act.

“Huh? Is he wh-...oh, oh he’s my personal trainer,” Emma answered, understanding. She looked up past Daniel. “He’s…well, he was here a minute or so ago. I could call for him to come over and introduce you!”

“Uh n-no…no that’s…that’s ok,” Daniel said quickly, putting up his hands. He was appropriately afraid that if Emma were to “call” anyone, from where he was sitting, even putting his fingers in his ears wouldn’t have prevented his ears from hurting due to the penetrating power of her voice.

“Guess they all had other stuff to go do,” Emma mused out loud, partially to herself. For a few moments, she appeared genuinely confused as to why the hanger was empty.

“I think…uhm…I think they all decided to give us…you know, a little time alone, right?” Daniel ventured. “I mean, that’s what the guy with the megaphone had said a few minutes ago.”

“The guy with the megaphone? Oh! Haha right…yeah, Clinebell…sometimes I forget he’s speaking to me through one of those things. Yeah he, uh…he runs things around here.”

“I figured,” Daniel nodded. “He seemed to be the one giving the, eh…the orders.”

“Heh…little guy loves to give orders,” murmured Emma, again partially to herself as she stared off into the empty room. “You know they’re watching and listening to us right now.”

“Yeah, I know,” Daniel nodded. He felt encouraged that he had managed to contain his emotions, and at first didn’t realize that Emma had paused and was watching him. She was so big that he had to look up and scan his eyes for a few seconds to get a full estimation of her expression. And he could tell now that she was scrutinizing him.

“How did you know?” she asked.

“Well they, uh…they kinda had me…you know, back there in the, whaddya call it, I don’t know? The control room or wherever?”

“They had you back there this whole time!?” Emma cried. Her voice immediately caused Daniel to slap his hands up against his head and yell out “Too loud, Emma! Too loud!!”

“They…had you back there…?” she repeated, with her voice now in a raspy whisper. But Daniel could feel the pulsations of her voice through the air nonetheless.

“No!! No, no, it was just for a few minutes!” he exclaimed quickly. “I…they just brought me here this morning!”

“Ohhhh,” sighed Emma, sinking back into her pillows. From his own position, Daniel felt his entire body sink down a full two feet. In her brief excitement, Emma had brought her crossed legs up a little, raising the pillar of pillows he was sitting on. “Ohhhh ok, I thought…hmm, I don’t really even know what I was thinking. Oh Daniel! I’m just so happy to have you bacckkkk!”

She reached out and picked his body up again, bringing him close up to her face and nuzzling him with her nose.

“I’m…I’m h-happy to have you back…too!” replied Daniel, and he completely meant what he was saying. Still, though, in the back of his brain, his fight-or-flight response was sounding off crazy alarms. Her fingers were almost as thick as his legs…and the way she could just effortlessly manipulate his limbs, and hold his body aloft…it was like she wasn’t holding anything at all. Daniel had been trying to work himself up, having been informed by the scientists that Emma was significantly bigger than when he had seen her last. But even though they had thrown out phrases like “37 feet tall” and “19 tons” and all kinds of other stats, none of them did her justice. He was, quite simply, blown away by how gigantic she was, and there was no way he could avoid feeling afraid in her hands. This fear combined with his overwhelming happiness, and his emotion at the intensity and extent of her condition, and he started shaking.

A few minutes later, Emma stopped nuzzling him and held his body about six feet away from her face, smiling broadly at him. Only then did she realize that his whole body was trembling.

“Hey are you cold?” she asked, her brow furrowing a little. “I can have them turn up the heat if you want.”

“No…no I’m…not cold, Emma,” Daniel began with considerable effort. “I just…it’s so great to see you and, and I’m…I’m sorry, but I’m just a little bit…overwhelmed, is all. No big deal, really. Just…a lot to take in.”

“Ohhhh okay,” she replied, studying him closely. For a few silent moments she just held him there, her eyes going over his body, her face full of confusion and tinged with concern. And then, she suddenly brought him forward, opening her mouth wide. Daniel seized up, terrified in the moment that she was going to put him in her mouth. But then he felt a deluge of sweet, hot breath washing over him, and realized that Emma was blowing on him. The sensation was amazing, and his entire body immediately warmed all the way down to the tips of his toes. He hadn’t been cold, but now he felt like he had walked into a sauna.

“Haaaaaaahhhhh…Haaaaaahhhhhhh,” breathed Emma, “Haaaaaaaahhhhh…there…Haaaaaaaahhhhhhh, that’ll warm you up. Haha see? You stopped shivering already!”

“Heheh, uhhhh th-thanks,” Daniel forced out. He really did feel incredibly warm and toasty, and even though the downpour of his clashing emotions was still occurring, his body had indeed responded to Emma’s warming breath.
“That’s so funny!” Emma mused out loud. “My Little Bear never gets cold like that, and he’s usually naked!”

“Your…your what?” Daniel asked.

“My Little Bear!” repeated Emma brightly. She started looking around the hanger. “Where is he…where is…aha! There he is, right there on the nightstand! See him!? Haha it looks like he’s hiding or something, hey Little Bear! Come out so I can show you to my boyfriend!”

Daniel turned his body around in Emma’s grip, and at first he couldn’t see anything besides the 12-foot-tall lamp that was perched upon a nightstand that was as tall as a one-story house. For a second, he had the awful thought that Emma was hallucinating, and was keeping an “imaginary pet” to help her cope with the stress of her growth spurts. He was already beginning to contemplate how he was going to deal with Emma’s psychosis when he saw her huge arm stretch out beside him towards the lamp.

“Silly little thing,” Emma was giggling, “He’s being sooooooo shy – come on Little Bear! Come out! I’m not gonna let you hide!”

Daniel watched as Emma hooked her hand around the base of the lamp and, seemingly without effort, pushed it to the side, and up against the wall. From Daniel’s perspective, it was like watching her move a gigantic porcelain pillar with an easy push of her hand; through the air, he felt the vibration of the giant lamp sliding across the nightstand. He watched Emma’s arm in awe, marveling at how she didn’t even seem to be flexing anything. But then, suddenly, he saw something emerge from behind the lamp as she pushed it: the naked body of a man, who had apparently been sitting with his back to the lamp, hiding on the other side of it. The man, whoever he was, tried to scurry away and hide again, but Emma was too quick for him, and a moment later had latched her hand around his struggling body. In an instant, something flared up inside Daniel – whoever this man was, he didn’t like him.

“Ha! Gotcha!” laughed Emma, and Daniel watched bewildered, though with a degree of tartness now, as she brought the struggling, kicking, naked body of…whoever this was…back toward them.

“Heheh, look at him!” giggled Emma, lining the fingers of her hand up with his kicking legs as she “kicked” her fingers mockingly, “He thinks he can get away, even when my fingers are almost as big as his little legs.” She paused, staring at the comparison for a few moments, apparently sunk deep in thought. Daniel couldn’t see anything else of this man except his legs and his bare ass, a sight Daniel didn’t relish in the least. He was already trying to control himself, and to keep his emotions in check. But the introduction of this new, naked man had come as an unpleasant shock.

“Huh,” Emma mused out loud, seemingly talking to herself, “I actually think my fingers are bigger…or at least thicker in some parts…” She used her pinkie and ring fingers to immediately immobilize Aiden’s kicking, and then held the knuckle of her thumb up to his ankle.

“Oh yeah,” she chuckled, still half to herself, nodding, “Ohhhh yeah, definitely thicker. What do you think, Daniel? Pretty clear, huh?”

“I…I, uh…I don’t know, Emma,” Daniel replied, unsuccessfully trying to hide the friction in his voice.

“You don’t know? Haha, come on!” she laughed, bringing the comparison closer, so that it was right up in Daniel’s line of vision. He blinked and tried to look away, seeing as how Emma was now giving him a close-up view of this strange man’s bare ass.

“It’s so obvious!” she continued, shaking her head and smiling down at Daniel, as she displayed the comparison in his face. But upon seeing his confused, dubious reaction, she tilted her head down to study him some more. A number of silent seconds passed, with her eyes going over Daniel’s face as her fingers absentmindedly rubbed Aiden’s lower legs, with her thumb occasionally pressing into his left butt cheek, then his right, and back and forth. She had gotten used to this kind of distracted fidgeting with Aiden’s body, but Daniel didn’t know any of this.

“Ohhh I get it,” she announced, breaking into a bright smile after a few more moments had passed by, “Hahaha I’m sorry Daniel – you don’t even know what this uhh…who, what…heheh, this is, do you?” She flicked her hand to the side, turning Aiden’s body completely upside down, as she brought her fingers away from his legs. They started kicking again. Daniel still couldn’t see anything but Aiden’s kicking legs…except now that Emma had turned his body around and upside down, he could see – with a sick lurch in his stomach – an erect cock smushed up around the rim of Emma’s palm.

Daniel shook his head. “No…I don’t.”

“This little thing here,” Emma smiled, shaking him slightly back and forth, as she held up her free hand and again mimed the leg-kicking with her index and middle fingers, “Is my Little Bear!”

“Your…little bear!?” Daniel wasn’t even trying to hide his distaste now.

“Yeah!” Emma replied happily, oblivious to his tone. “They brought him to me…gosh, I don’t even know how long ago it was. Months and months…and he’s been keeping me company ever since! Say hello to Daniel, Little Bear!”
She had flipped him back right-ways-up and opened her palm, so that Aiden was now sitting on her open hand, with his legs dangling off the end. Daniel could see that this man, while clearly still recovering from the roller coaster Emma had just put him through, looked surly, and apparently did not want to look him in the eye.

“He was a lot bigger when I got him, weren’t you?” continued Emma, smiling at him as she reached down and drew the pad of her finger down his chest, all the way down to his crotch, where it settled for a few moments. Emma turned back to Daniel, exhaling in happy humor…but Daniel could see that she was still rubbing her finger into this guy’s cock. What in god’s name did she think she was doing!?

Suddenly, Emma’s smile dropped off her face and she turned back to Aiden, taking her finger away from his crotch.

“I SAID,” she repeated, her voice shaking the air this time, and causing Daniel and Aiden to put their hands over their ears, “To say HELLO to DANIEL, Little Bear!”

“”H-Hi! Hi!! Hello!!” cried Aiden.

“Emma…uh…that was…when you talk like that, it’s really...really, loud,” Daniel said shakily, bringing his hands away from his ears.

“Exactly,” Emma nodded, “He heard me that time.”

Both Daniel and Aiden were making a concerted effort not to look at each other, and for the moment, Emma didn’t notice. She had started stroking Aiden’s back with her thumb.

“Yeah, it’s been really nice having him around,” Emma continued warmly, “Especially since everyone else here is a scientist or a therapist or…or someone official, you know? It’s been such fun, having my own little thing to play with and talk to.”

She paused in her absentminded massage, and her eyes went wide, as if hit with sudden inspiration.

“Hey!” she blurted out excitedly at Daniel, “You wanna hold him?”

“Wh-what…!?” Daniel stammered, unable to hide the look of disgust from his face, “Emma…no!”

“Why not?” Emma asked genuinely, turning her head back to Aiden and resuming her petting, “He’s very sweet…very docile…he’s not gonna do anything crazy. Just a sweet Little Bear, who likes to play games. Haha, you’re pretty good at hide-and-seek, aren’t you?”

Emma turned back to Daniel, smiling. “It’s gotten harder and harder to find him, now that he’s not as big as he used to be, heheh!”

“Emma…” began Daniel, furrowing his brow in a plain display of uneasy objection, “I can’t…hold him…we’re basically the same size, and…and anyway, what I want to know is – ”

“Pssssh, whaaaat?” laughed Emma, knitting her brow at Daniel in humor, “The same size!? No you’re not! You’re sooooo much bigger than him!”

“Emma…I’m not,” Daniel declared flatly. “And anyway, why didn’t you tell me about –”

But his words were interrupted as Emma pursed her lips together and lifted Daniel up off the cushions. There was nothing he could do to resist her grasp; as she moved him, his eyes darted around, looking anywhere but where this other man was, and he saw, towards the end of the hanger, a small congregation of white coats. The scientists had emerged, and were slowly, cautiously, coming back. Daniel felt a stab of panic – what were they going to think, catching Emma acting like this!? They weren’t going to do anything bad to her, were they!?

But his racing thoughts were supplanted as he found himself standing next to this other man. Emma had put them both down, side-by-side, on the nightstand. At 6’1, Daniel was definitely taller than the 5’7 Aiden, but apparently it wasn’t anything close to the difference Emma had been expecting. Daniel saw her mouth drop open, and then shut, as she pursed her lips again, her big eyes searching between them, confused. In the midst of her disorientation, Daniel felt an aggressive urge rising up within him to turn to his left and confront this man…to demand to know what exactly he and Emma had been doing together. But right when he was about to do this, Daniel again found himself putting his hands over his ears as he stumbled backward. Emma was laughing now.

“Hahaha! Hahaha, you’re just slouching, Daniel!” she cried, pointing a manicured finger accusingly down at him and shaking it playfully. “You never did have the best posture! All that time in your computer chair!”
She sat up proudly in the bed, thrusting her shoulders back as she stuck out her big chest. “Jeltzin has really been teaching me how to sit and stand as tall and strong as possible. It’s good for digestion, you know – you should practice yoga with me!”

“B-But I’m the one who –” began Aiden in a whiny voice. Daniel felt a surge of dislike, and again was about to confront him, when Emma bent down and made big eyes directly at Aiden.

“And my Little Bear…oooooo you were standing on your little tiptoes, weren’t you?” she cooed, in quite a different voice. Daniel could tell that he and this guy were on totally different planes in her mind, and this realization softened his anger a bit. Even still, though, the way she was talking to this guy…it was truly bizarre. It was like he wasn’t even human.

“Ohhh yes you were!” Emma continued in her playful, cooing voice. She swiped her pinkie finger down, tripping Aiden so that he fell backwards into her palm. “My itty bitty Little Bear is trying to seem all biiiiiig and strrrrrrong for the boyfriend, huh? Hahahaha, it’s so cute that you want to show off!”

As Emma laughed and purred down at Aiden, she was using her free fingers to massage Aiden’s hard cock. Daniel’s cooled anger fired up again when he saw Aiden’s face transported with sudden, inescapable pleasure, but he didn’t know what to do at all when, a few moments later, Aiden suddenly came all over Emma’s index finger. Aiden’s body shuddered back into Emma’s palm, and she slid it away from under him, gently letting him lie down on the nightstand.
“Emma!!” cried Daniel indignantly. “Wh-what…what the hell was that!?”

“What was what?” she asked genuinely, bringing her cum-splattered finger up to her mouth and sucking on it causally. She was looking down at Daniel as she did all this. He was barely able to wrap his mind around what had just happened, but even still, he could tell by the way she was looking at him that, as far as she was concerned, there wasn’t anything out of the ordinary going on. He felt deeply shaken, and emotionally hurt.

“Emma…” he began, taking a deep breath to try and keep his voice from shaking, “Why didn’t you tell me about…about this…this man…when we were messaging?”

“Man?” Emma asked, puzzled. “What man?” She nestled herself back into her pillows on the bed.

“That man!” exclaimed Daniel, pointing at Aiden, who was breathing heavily and lying on his back ten feet away on the nightstand.

“That’s not a man, silly!” Emma giggled. “I told you, that’s Little Bear…and why would I have mentioned him to you?” And then, seemingly without any thought, she casually reached down, scooped Aiden’s body up off the nightstand with her hand, and brought him up to her face. Daniel watched uneasily.

“Aaaaall right well you’ve done your job today,” she smiled, nuzzling him with her nose. The loud, grating sound of something huge moving nearby made Daniel jump; to him, it almost sounded like a big tree was falling down close by. But glancing toward the source of the noise, he realized that the sound had been Emma opening the drawer of her nightstand with her other hand. Daniel couldn’t help but marvel at how easily she manipulated the huge piece of furniture; he didn’t have much time to process her feat, though, because Emma was dropping Aiden down into the drawer. Daniel thought he heard him shouting something in a high-pitched whine, but whatever it was became instantly silenced the moment Emma firmly shut the drawer, sealing him inside. Right away, she turned back to Daniel, looking down at him with a kind of innocent tenderness.

Daniel just stood there, not knowing what to say, or how to say it. Emma was sitting there, gorgeous and gigantic, among her pillows, staring down at him with those big, curious eyes.

‘She’s still not right in the head,’ he thought, ‘Maybe I can bring her around somehow…she’s been through a lot…probably best not to push the issue…clearly this guy wasn’t a substitute for me…’
“Can…can we cuddle?” he heard himself say. He had suddenly gotten a little teary again, out of nowhere.

Emma’s brows twitched and she exhaled emotionally, her hot breath fanning his hair as she reached for him. The next thing he knew, he was being held tightly to her full chest, her huge heart hammering away in his ears, and vibrating through his entire body. For the moment, neither of them noticed that the crowd of scientists had ventured closer still…

The next few days proved to be a whirlwind for everyone at the Facility – the scientists, the cooks, Miss Bissett, and of course Daniel and Emma. Right when Daniel had arrived, Emma’s growth spurt had flared up again, burgeoning her up to a full height of 40 feet. She was absolutely gigantic now, far huger than anything Daniel could have imagined. And even after Emma had proudly announced her fresh measurements to him that afternoon (a 22-foot bust, 14-foot waist, and 22.5-foot hips), Daniel was still having difficulty fathoming just how gigantic she was in person. Her feet were almost as long as he was tall; her fingers were almost thicker than his legs; the size of her legs was nothing short of staggering…he couldn’t even begin to think how strong she was, to be able to walk around so easily and gracefully, supporting all that weight.

Everything about her was just overwhelming to him, but that didn’t stop the two of them from continuing to cuddle and love on each other the rest of that first day. Somehow, though, by the time the sun set, Daniel was too exhausted to even consider thinking about having sex. Emma seemed perfectly happy to snuggle up with him on her pillow, and they were both able to fall asleep fairly early. Dr. Clinebell and the others had apparently been reassured that Emma’s behavior had settled down to an agreeable level, and they left the two alone to sleep in peace. Daniel was glad of this – he liked most of the other scientists, and his brief conversation with Alison in particular had made him feel quite kindly-disposed towards the group taking care of Emma. Obviously, they all cared about her a good deal. True, Jeltzin was a bit of a…well, a jock, really, but in a loveable way, and even though Ossford could be a bit aloof, Daniel had a good feeling about everyone there. Except Clinebell. That man…gave Daniel the creeps. He couldn’t quite place why he felt this way, and Daniel even mused that maybe he didn’t like Clinebell simply because he was the one in charge of everything.
‘No,’ Daniel said to himself, ‘That’s not it…there’s something else…something about him…’

But he knew that it had been a roller-coaster first day, and he allowed his own thoughts to drift down into his subconscious as he and Emma fell asleep together for the first time since before they had left their old house for her parents’ farm. That time now seemed like it was ages and ages in the past…a surreal, dreamlike memory of a time that he could hardly believe even existed before. Daniel had to remind himself that, two years before, he and Emma had been living a quiet, happy, ordinary life, with her working at her marketing firm and him working his computer job. It almost made him feel insane to think back on such times; it seemed inconceivable how much everything had changed in such a relatively short amount of time.

“Mmmmm, g’night,” breathed Emma, shaking him out of his reverie as she cozily readjusted her body in her pajamas, curling herself up into the fetal position against the pillow. Even though she was whispering, the depth and vibration of her voice went all the way through him, like a sudden, hot wind on a summer night.

“G’night!” he replied, snuggling in close to her head on top of the pillow (it was too dangerous, of course, for him to snuggle next to her body on the bed…even Emma could understand that). He couldn’t help but feel, though, how tiny and insubstantial his voice sounded coming after hers.

“Hey,” came Emma’s voice in the dark, “Could you…could you actually massage my hand a little?”

“Uh..yeah! Yeah, sure!” Daniel answered quickly, sitting up and sliding down the pillow.

“It’s just really sore,” Emma said. “From that spurt, or something.”

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll try and make it feel better,” Daniel was saying encouragingly, and a minute later, he was lying in Emma’s open hand, rubbing the fleshy parts of her lower palm as hard as he could. Apparently, he was doing an adequate job, because Emma leaned back, sighing, “Yeah, right there…that feels good.” Daniel still couldn’t get used to how massive her hand was, or how long her fingers were. His hands quickly got tired, and he took a short break.
“And…my foot?” Emma asked gently from above. “Could you, maybe…rub it too?”

“Oh…yeah! Totally,” Daniel nodded, quickly crawling down the long expanse of her legs to her exposed feet poking out of the sheets at the end of the bed. This time, Daniel used his elbows to dig in, since his hands were already so tired.

“There?” he asked. “Is that where it’s sore?”

“It’s…kinda…here,” Emma said, and the next moment, Daniel was staggering back a little. A huge shape had loomed up in the dark in front of him, and he only realized a moment later that it was Emma’s foot.
“Kind of…like, right on top there,” she said, from way down on the other end of the bed, “The fleshy part, right under my toes.”

“Oh, ok,” Daniel said, stepping forward. He noticed that the top of her big toe was about even with his chin; he had to bend down slightly to get at the flesh underneath her toes, to get good leverage so that he could dig his elbows in. After a few minutes, he wondered if Emma could even feel what he was doing.

“That feeling alright?” he ventured, but she made no response. Stopping briefly, he listened. He had been so intent on his work that he hadn’t noticed before, but now it was clear – Emma’s slow, steady breathing conveyed to him that she had fallen fast asleep, and he smiled to himself in the darkness. So he had actually done a good job, then.

Taking his cue from her, he climbed back up onto the top pillow, closed his eyes, and tried to forget that he was falling asleep in a gigantic repurposed airplane hanger on some secret government property. The day had been exhausting, and he fell asleep surprisingly quickly, to the rise-and fall cadence of Emma’s inhales and exhales that gently stirred his body.

Throughout the night, though, Daniel was frequently awakened by the sounds of something…stretching. At first, he had thought that he was dreaming, but the third or fourth time he heard it, he actually opened his eyes, staring up at the ceiling. For a strange second, he thought that he saw something move in the darkness, up towards the metal rafters of the hanger…was someone up there?! But then, he got distracted by the realization that his whole body was hot – he was touching something hot…and right then he suddenly understood that it was Emma’s forehead. She was burning up! In the soft silver light of the night-lit hanger (specifically designed to mimic moonlight, to calm Emma and help her sleep), Daniel could see large beads of sweat on her forehead. Was she always this hot at night? Did she have a fever!? Daniel thought of calling someone for help, but Emma seemed to be sleeping so peacefully that he didn’t want to wake her.

‘She’s a giantess now,’ he thought, trying to rearrange himself on the pillow so that he wasn’t actually touching her, since she was too hot to snuggle comfortably now. ‘Her body probably runs a lot…hotter than ordinary people.’
Still, though, he wasn’t sure…and that strange, faint stretching sound hadn’t let up. Daniel wondered where it was coming from.

‘It’s just her adjusting herself in her sleep,’ he told himself. ‘Quit worrying…just get back to sleep.’

In the morning, though, the source of the sound became obvious. Emma had grown another whole foot-and-a-half in her sleep, making her 41.5 feet tall. The stretching sound had been her pajamas, which her body had quietly filled and begun to stretch wider as the night wore on.

“Awww, and these were totally new!” Emma complained, gesturing with her arms and legs, confined in her uncomfortably-tight pajamas, down at Miss Bissett, who had been brought in to get her new measurements. “I loved these!”

“I know you did, dear,” Miss Bissett nodded calmly. “Don’t you worry, we’ll get you fitted up with some new ones just like them.”

“Yeah, and they’ll last me a whole other day, before I outgrow them too!” Emma whined. She sulked for a moment, sitting down on her bed, her pouting face framed by her auburn red hair. Even though she was obviously unhappy, Daniel thought she looked stunning.

“I don’t want you to do all this work for nothing!” Emma blurted out again to Miss Bissett, “I don’t take all your work for granted, you know!”

“Haha I know you don’t, honey, I know,” chuckled Miss Bissett, making eye contact with Daniel and smiling cheerfully. “But we’ve got to make sure you’ve got clothes, don’t we?”

“And in any case,” Dr. Clinebell cut in, inserting himself into the conversation (much to Daniel’s private displeasure), “This new spurt, Emma, while novel, is unlikely to continue at its given pace.”

“You mean it’s gonna stop?” asked Emma flatly, blinking down at him as she fidgeted with her hands.

“Well…slow down, at least,” Dr. Clinebell replied.

“How do you know that?” Daniel asked pointedly, trying and partially failing to keep his voice neutral. He noticed his sharp tone and dialed it down a notch, continuing, “That…you know, this growth spurt will slow down?”

Dr. Clinebell turned to Daniel and gave him a curious, slightly humorous look, as if to say, ‘oh look who’s come striding in here, like he owns the place!’ But the expression flitted across his face only for an instant, and a second later he was answering Daniel in a perfectly cordial manner:
“Well, we don’t know that it’ll slow down…but, well…it’s quite technical, you know…lots of data points and information about her vitals and trends and log graphs and…haha, I’d hate to bore you, but suffice it to say, it’s unlikely this kind of rapid growth won’t continue.”

“That’s what he was saying last week,” chuckled Emma suddenly, looking up and slapping her hands into her stomach. “Back when I had this big ol’ potbelly!”

“You…had a potbelly?” asked Daniel.

“Haha sure did!” Emma laughed, shaking her belly flesh, which was still ample, but now more proportionate with her growing frame. “Remember? I sent you those pictures? It was pretty cute, actually – too bad you couldn’t see it in person…I was reeeeally curvy then, wasn’t I, Jelztin?”

“She was!” laughed Dr. Jeltzin to Daniel. “But she’s still pretty…uh, you know…” He indicated to her, and Daniel felt a kind of warmth towards him.

“Heheh, yeah, um, Emma, you’re still pretty curvy,” Daniel smiled, looking back at her from Dr. Jeltzin.

Emma blinked a couple times, and then suddenly got red in the face and stood up. Miss Bissett had anticipated her sudden movement and had already started backing away.

“Yeah? You think I’m still curvy?” she asked, striking a sexy pose with her hands on her hips. Daniel looked up and down her body – there was no question that her curves hadn’t gone anywhere…but in those tight pajamas, they looked almost too pronounced. She couldn’t have been comfortable in such tight clothes. The pajama bottoms were riding up against her upper ankle, and especially at the hips and bust, the nightclothes looked almost painfully tight.

“Uhh…y-yeah…” Daniel breathed, in awe of how huge she was, just standing there with her hands on her hips. “Yeah…you are.”

“C’mon, girl!” Jeltzin announced, clapping his hands, “Let’s get you out of those p-jays and into your spandex! We’ve got some weights to lift!”

“Ohhh yeah!” exclaimed Emma excitedly, “And you can watch, Daniel! Hahaha, I’ve been waiting to show you how much I can lift now!”

She reached her arms up and flexed them in a proud double-biceps pose. Without warning, the fabric on her pajama top frayed rapidly around the twin bulges, and several strands of material snapped. From far below, the sound of the fabric snapping was startlingly loud, since the actual fibers on her clothes were so thick, and Daniel, Jeltzin, and Clinebell all took a couple involuntary steps back. Emma, though, hardly seemed fazed, and her only reaction was to laugh and flex and unflex her biceps, one after the other, playfully fraying and snapping more of the fabric in the process.

The reason why the next few days were so turbulent was simple: Dr. Clinebell was wrong – Emma’s growth spurt did NOT slow down. If anything, it accelerated. By the start of Daniel’s third day at the Facility, Emma had shot all the way up to 43 feet. What’s more, most of her growth had happened in a series of short, rapid spurts, rather than in the more slow, gradual pattern that had been the norm before.

One particularly alarming time, Daniel had been sitting on Emma’s lap, as they watched a movie together on her tablet, when he realized that he was actually rising up in place. The heat from her lap, already hot enough, took on a discernibly new intensity. Recognizing what was happening, Daniel looked down at Emma’s outstretched legs (which were bare at the time, since she was wearing soffes), and literally saw them expanding before his eyes. It was the most bizarre, fascinating, and alarming thing he had ever seen…Daniel knew she was still growing, but he had never actually seen her grow so quickly in real-time before. What’s more, the sheer size that she was putting on during these visible spurts was incredible. In a matter of seconds, Daniel saw Emma grow 4 whole inches, with her body expanding and filling out proportionally – in doing so, he had just seen her gain an additional 1,200 pounds. He could feel the enormity of the change, and it startled him so much that he actually stood up in her lap.

“Hey! You’re blocking the screen!” Emma complained amiably, and she reached over and threaded her huge fingers on either side of his neck and forced him back down. Daniel could feel her fingers thickening, and looking out, he could see them lengthening on either side of his head.

“E-Emma…Emma it’s…it’s happening again!” he exclaimed, unable to keep the panic out of his voice.

“Yeah, I know,” she replied casually. “Ugggh…kinda hurts a little…pretty sore. Or maybe that’s from my workout, haha, who knows? Oh well…at least these soffes that Miss Bissett made for me are stretchy, right?”

“R-right…” Daniel replied, shaken by how nonchalant she was being. But he reminded himself that her calmness was infinitely better than her getting worked up about it, and so he tried to relax back into her and watch the movie. The heat that her body was giving off, though, was almost stifling.

The cooking staff was working overtime to keep up with Emma’s ever-increasing appetite. She was now eating in one meal more than she ate in an entire week when she had first been brought to the Facility. Back on the farm, Daniel had thought it was crazy that she had eaten entire watermelons in one bite. Now, he was watching her inhale entire 5-foot ringed columns of rotisserie chicken (64 whole birds per column), bones and all, in a couple bites. And she would eat several of these per meal, plus a few thousand pounds of fruits and vegetables, brought in by the mounded cartload, one after the other, by speedy attendants. It was absolutely unreal. And still, an hour or so after her main meals, Emma would often clutch her stomach and start complaining of intense hunger pains.

“A-are…are you sure it’s because you’re hungry?” asked Daniel one day, worried. “I m-mean…maybe…maybe it’s something else?”

“Oh don’t be silly,” Emma retorted, shaking her head. “It’s because I’m hungry! If I eat enough, the pain goes away!”

A day later, Emma had finished up her yoga, and was rising to her feet after rolling up her mat. Daniel had been doing yoga with her, which he actually found to be quite cathartic for his own body, which was perpetually confused in this new environment where everything around him was so much bigger. Aiden had been watching the proceedings sourly from the nightstand. Daniel had decided to try and ignore him as much as possible, since apparently that’s what Emma was doing. Daniel couldn’t help thinking that, even though he knew he wasn’t Aiden’s replacement, that Emma HAD been using Aiden as a kind of intimacy surrogate.

‘I can’t fault her for that, can I?’ he asked himself. He thought back to that awful time, when he had been sunken down in the depths of depression. Surely Emma had been feeling bad too, in her own way…it made sense that she needed some kind of an outlet, something alive to…to play with…It all gave Daniel a bit of the willies, thinking how she had essentially turned this live human into her own little stuffed animal, but Daniel was trying not to think about all that. He had her back, and that’s what mattered. This other poor guy, whoever he was, was just fresh out of luck.

“Hey, woah!” Emma’s voice boomed suddenly out over the sky, making him jump. Watch out!” Daniel looked up to see what she was getting at, and found himself staring up at a gigantic sole bearing down at him from the sky, darkening his vision. He froze for an instant in fear, and then his fight-or-flight response kicked in and he tried to run backwards, tripping over his own feet and landing on his back.

*BAM*

Daniel gritted his teeth hard and shut his eyes as he felt the titanic vibration of Emma’s bare foot come crashing down next to him. The powerful force shook through his body, and he felt sure that Emma had just left a massive, cracked dent in the concrete floor. Then from far above, he heard her laughing.

“Hahaha, you gotta watch where you’re going, Daniel!” she was saying, “But anyway…wow…Look at that!”

“L-Look at what, Emma?” Daniel managed to groan, turning to the side towards Emma’s huge foot next to him.

“My foot!” laughed Emma, “It’s as long as you are!”

“I…what?” Daniel asked, disoriented. He moved to get up and look, and as he did so, Emma collapsed down on the floor into a sitting position. Daniel actually fell over backwards again as she did this – from his perspective, it looked like a tall building was toppling down on top of him, but Emma’s movements had been almost impossibly lithe and dexterous. Daniel sat up, dazed, to the 22-foot tower of Emma’s torso looming over him, her huge legs crossed in a butterfly shape on either side, with her bright face laughing down at him.

“My foot!” Emma giggled, suddenly darting her right leg out and extending it towards him. She was 25 feet away from him, but with her leg fully extended, her foot only stopped a few feet away. And then, with a coy, playful smirk, Emma lifted her foot up vertically, so that her toes were pointed at the ceiling. Daniel was still half-lying on the floor, disoriented from all the movement of Emma’s massive body around and above him.
“Well come on!” she chided, sticking her tongue into the inside of her cheek, “Stand up! I wanna see who’s taller!”

Daniel did as she asked, feeling an increasing sense of unreality as he approached Emma’s awaiting foot. Her eyes followed him as he walked slowly towards it, and she wiggled her toes in anticipation. Daniel swallowed uncomfortably, watching those toes move…they were even with his line of sight…that meant…oh god, could it really be true!?

“Mmmmm, now let’s see…hold still,” Emma commanded. She was leaning forward in her sitting position now, and Daniel felt her shadow completely engulf him.

“No, no, like, actually stand back-to-back!” Emma scolded, reaching her giant hand down, wrapping her fingers around his torso, and then lifting him up in the air a few inches as she rotated his entire body. “Or…foot-to-back…back-to-foot…haha, you get it…okay, anyway, let me seeee…”

Daniel could feel her toes wiggling with anticipation behind his neck…behind his head. Despite the bizarre nature of what was actually going on, he suddenly realized that he was getting hard. He had always loved Emma’s feet, it was true, but…but this!? This was a little much, wasn’t it? And yet, the closer Emma peered at the comparison, and the more he heard her tutting her tongue and clicking her mouth as she measured, the more aroused he became. What was going on??

“Oh…my…god…!” Emma whispered, the excitement quivering in her voice. Still with her foot standing up against him, she lowered her head down out of the sky, arching it over Daniel’s head, so that she was actually looking straight at him, upside down. Even in the midst of the stunning comparison going on, Daniel found room to be impressed by her flexibility. Apparently all that yoga was paying off.

“Wh-what is it?” he asked uncertainly, trying to crack a grin.

“My foot!” Emma laughed, sticking her tongue out at him upside-down. “It’s actually a liiiiittle bit taller than you!” She whipped herself right-way up and once more grabbed Daniel’s torso, rotating him around so that he was facing her sole head-on.

“Check it out!” she giggled. “My big toe! Hahaha, it’s, like…juuuust a little taller than you! See? See it!?”

She bent her big toe slightly, which had the effect of “patting” Daniel on the head. He wondered if she could see his erection.

‘Who are you kidding?’ he thought, ‘Of course she can’t! She’s petting you on the head with her freaking big toe!’

“Heheh well come on, no reaction!?” she laughed, now wiggling her other toes against his face and chest. Daniel stumbled backward from the force of her toes, and would have fallen again if Emma hadn’t reached out her hand to steady him.

“I-It’s…I…I…wow…!” was all he could say.

“Here,” Emma smiled, licking the front of her teeth in evident enjoyment, “Why don’t you give my big toe a little kiss, huh? It’s only proper, Daniel, since it’s on your level!”

Daniel stumbled forward and did as she asked. But even as he did so, he felt a bit of an internal sting. What had she meant by ‘on his level?’ Was she implying that she was getting too big for him? He tried to chase these unpleasant thoughts out of his mind as he planted a kiss right at the base of the fleshy pad of her big toe, but then, right as he was kissing it, the toe itself began growing taller and taller. Daniel found himself rising up on his tiptoes to kiss the same spot. At the same time, he could see, in his periphery, Emma’s sole expanding outward on either side of him. She was having yet another growth spurt, and again, he was actually seeing it in real-time. As her foot grew, Daniel felt it pushing up against him, to the point where he actually staggered back a couple paces, and had to brace his feet against the swell of flesh pushing him backward.

“Oooop! Just about out of reach now!” she laughed playfully. But then, looking up at her with a kind of desperate arousal in his eyes, Daniel saw Emma’s smile quickly fall from her face. It was replaced by an obvious grimace, and he saw, concerningly, that she was actually clenching her teeth.

“Emma? Are you…is it hurting really bad?” he called up to her.

“Whoo…whooo…ok…ok…” she panted after a few seconds, “That was…that wasn’t so bad…whoo…”

“What was it?” Daniel called up, “Was it growing pains?”

“Yeah,” answered Emma, staring down into the floor, as if contemplating the intensity of the pain she had just experienced, “Yeah but it was…it wasn’t long. It passed quickly.”

Daniel wanted to give her time to process what had just happened, but in the meantime he didn’t know what to do – he was just standing there awkwardly, still hard, with her foot now looming over him by a couple inches.

“Emma?” A new voice interrupted the strange scene. Alison had ventured up to them. Daniel turned away from her, embarrassed by his erection. He liked Alison, but he found himself feeling frustrated with always being interrupted in his private moments with Emma. Was it normal for the scientists to just walk in on everything here?

“Emma, how are you feeling?” Alison ventured gently. “You just had another spurt, yes?”

For a few long moments, Emma didn’t answer at all. She was still just staring down at the floor, like she hadn’t heard anything Alison had asked her. Even as a newcomer to the Facility, Daniel could tell that this was unusual – Emma was always very conversational with Alison, more so with her than with any of the other scientists there.

“They said the sensors were going off,” Alison continued, “And that you were in pain…how bad is it, Emma? Come on, please tell me – we can give you something to make it easier.”

Daniel felt a kind of strange, huffing exhale come out of Emma’s mouth. He couldn’t tell if she was laughing or scoffing or…what exactly it was. But then, Emma was turning her head slowly towards Alison, and from below, looking between her toes, Daniel saw her expression. Emma was smiling, but there was something in her smile that was different, something that reminded him of an expression she had made before, when he had been on his back in the grass of their yard, with her big, booted heel pushing playfully into his chest. Despite his arousal, a chill ran down his spine.

“The sensors…” Emma repeated in a low voice, “Heh…yeah…the sensors…you’ve got me all hooked up back there, don’t you?”

Alison opened her mouth to answer, and then closed it, blinking for a moment as she scrutinized Emma. Daniel could feel the tension crackling in the air. His erection had gone down, and he had stepped away from Emma’s foot.

“I think we should…maybe talk about this?” Alison offered after a few seconds. “I’m not sure I…I like what I’m hearing right now, Emma.”

Emma flared her nostrils and inhaled a long, deep breath, her eyes still fixed on her therapist. She turned her gaze to Daniel, and then back to Alison, to Daniel, and then back to Alison. Daniel noticed that she had a line of sweat that was starting to edge down her cheek from her hairline.

And, quite suddenly, Emma’s expression morphed back into her sunny persona. Her face brightened, and she reached out gently and wrapped her fingers around Daniel’s waist, lifting him up towards her as she stood all the way up. He felt the pounding pressure of her blood pulsing under the skin of her fingers…Daniel could tell that her heart was beating very fast.

“I haven’t even shown you my trampoline yet!” she announced, smiling broadly as she held him up to her huge face. Daniel saw her glance down at Alison.

“Later!” Emma said amiably down to her therapist. “We’ll talk later – right now I’m gonna show my boyfriend how high I can bounce!”

A minute later, Daniel was watching in confused awe as Emma bounced up and down, up and down, on the gigantic trampoline. Everything he was seeing seemed increasingly surreal – it didn’t seem possible that someone so big could move so fast…and to see Emma’s massive body bouncing up, airborne…it strained the extent of his senses. He was beginning to wonder whether he was dreaming. Alison was standing next to him, along with Dr. Jeltzin, both of whom were watching her with some degree of concern. Daniel wondered what they knew that he didn’t.

“Is…is she still in pain?” he asked Alison in a hushed voice, as Emma bounced higher and higher. “Can you tell?”

Alison turned and gave him a half-nod. “We’re…uhm…well, we know that she was in pain,” Alison began, “But, well…our sensors got a bit overloaded, and…we’re not sure what she’s feeling right now.”

“Emma! Hey! Not too high!” called Dr. Jeltzin to her through a megaphone.

“Haha whaaaat?” Emma laughed. “I can’t go too high! These ceilings are…woah…haha, pretty close actually…”

“See?” Dr. Jeltzin called up, “Go easy, Emma!”

“Overloaded?” Daniel asked Alison. “What…what do you mean?”

“Wait! Wait!” Emma laughed, “I wanna just see…I wanna see…hahaHA! There!! I did it!! I touched the ceiling!! Did you see that!?”

“I saw it, champ,” Dr. Jeltzin replied, “Now come down off there before you smack that pretty head of yours.”

“I mean,” Alison replied to Daniel in a low voice, “That we didn’t design our sensors to process information past a certain…critical mass.”

“You mean…you mean you all didn’t plan on her getting this big!?” asked Daniel, his eyes going wide.

Alison could only manage a shrugging sigh as she, barely perceptively, shook her head.

“Hey Daniel!” came the rushing, cacophonous shout from Emma. They all felt her voice shaking the air, vibrating through the walls, and making every piece of furniture shake slightly. Dr. Jeltzin silently handed him the megaphone.
“Yeah?” he replied, feeling odd and mechanical talking to her through the artificial sound-amplifier.

“You saw me touch the ceiling, right?” she called, now doing full leg-kicks in midair. “You saw me do it, didn’t you?”

“Y-yeah…yeah, I –”

“Here, let me do it again!” laughed Emma, and, bearing down on the trampoline, she brought both of her feet down to propel herself upward in a powerful bounce. But as her feet came down, a loud, ripping tear cut through the air, and Emma’s legs burst straight through the trampoline, tearing it completely down the middle. She came to a sudden, jolting halt, standing knee-deep in the 12-foot ruined trampoline, a look of blank surprise on her face.


Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 34 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep