- Text Size +

Chapter 31

“But Emma, now I really want you to listen to me here,” Alison was saying. The psychologist leaned forward in her chair, her hands pressed together urgently in between her legs. She was looking up at Emma, who was sitting up on the floor, sprawled a bit haphazardly against the wall. Even though Emma was situated this way, Alison’s head didn’t even come up to Emma’s belly button, which was exposed, along with the rest of her slightly pudgy tummy, in between her tight workout spandex and a white t-shirt that didn’t really seem to fit anymore.

“I just don’t understand why I’m gaining all this weight all of a sudden,” Emma was murmuring to herself, seemingly oblivious to Alison’s words. She was staring down at her stomach, gathering up the excess plumpness in her hands as she jiggled it slightly, frowning down at it in mild irritation.

“Emma?” Alison cut in after a short pause, her voice tinged with carefully-measured determination, “We were talking about Daniel, right?”

“Hmm? Oh...yeah, of course,” Emma replied, looking up and blinking. She knew that she had kind of drifted off there for a moment...that she had allowed the conversation to stall, right when they seemed to be getting to a crucial point. But Emma had felt the impending anxiety of the conversation building around her, and all of the implications of what had been planned, and she had just wanted to back away from it all for a moment. She had inwardly shrugged – these sessions were all for her benefit anyway, weren’t they? She didn’t need to feel self-conscious about drifting off. And in any case, she really was starting to worry about all this extra weight.

“Do you think all of this is because I’m so nervous that he’s coming?” asked Emma suddenly, shaking her belly at Alison. “I mean...how fat I’ve gotten and everything?”

“Emmaaaa,” chuckled Alison, shaking her head, “You haven’t gotten fat!”

“Well whaddya call this then!?” Emma exclaimed, again vibrating her exposed stomach with her hands. She jerked her left leg up to reposition herself against the wall, and in the process nearly flipped Alison and her chair upside down.

“Whoa, easy there girl!” Alison cautioned, reeling in her seat from the proximity of Emma’s huge foot.

“What?” asked Emma blankly. But then she saw Alison backing her chair up along the floor, and she seemed to understand. “Uhh, oh...oh did I almost knock you over?”

Alison nodded, making no secret of the brief scare she had felt. Emma felt a stab of remorse inside her, even as she simultaneously felt a little annoyed that any of this stuff was an issue.

‘If she was so scared of me, she should sit farther away,’ said a voice in her head. But outwardly, she gave preference to her remorse.

“I’m sorry...” Emma said quietly. “I’m just...I guess I’m just feeling...overwhelmed right now...by everything.”

“Well, see, that’s what I wanted to talk with you about, Emma,” Alison replied gently, scooting her chair forward again. “And that’s why I was saying that I really wanted you to listen to me here. Are you listening, Emma?”

“Mhm,” Emma nodded. Even if she sometimes got annoyed with Alison for talking down to her, or treating her like a child, or being too “deep” and “philosophical” about some stuff, she couldn’t deny that, in moments like these, she actually enjoyed how much Alison talked her through things, and how intense she could be. It made Emma feel like she was being cared for, and in these snippets of interaction, it didn’t matter that Alison was the size of her shinbone.

“I know that you and Daniel have already exchanged all those messages online,” Alison began, emphasizing each word as carefully and gently as she could, while still maintaining her firm tone. “I know that you feel like you’ve reached a good spot mentally, emotionally, to where you feel like you can see him again.”

Emma nodded, listening. It had been a couple weeks since her new world, her new life, had turned upside down when she had come across Daniel’s message on her Onlyfans. Emma hadn’t even noticed the $15,000 tip he had sent her at first – his last name was unusual enough that, scrolling through her messages, she had recognized it and latched onto it instantly.

“I wasn’t trying to bribe you!” Daniel had later said, after the two of them had exchanged dozens of heartfelt, apologetic messages. “I was at the end of my rope, and that money was all I had and I thought I’d just send it all, to try and just get your attention somehow!”

All of this was flashing quickly through Emma’s head as she listened to Alison, and she had to remind herself not to let her thoughts wander. Her therapist really did care about her, after all, and despite her little bursts of irritation, Emma wanted to make sure that Alison knew that she appreciated her presence, and that she didn’t take it for granted.

“But let me just say, Emma,” Alison continued, “That you are absolutely free to change your mind, at any point. Do you understand that? You didn’t sign a contract or anything. You can always back out of this if you don’t feel like you’re ready.”

Emma nodded once more, and again she shifted her body up against the wall, now bringing her knees up toward her chest. As she did so, she felt a little something squirming in between her tits, but she didn’t really think much of it. A moment later, Alison noticed that Aiden had popped his head out from in between Emma’s breasts, gasping heavily.

“Emma!” called Alison, pointing up at him, “Are you...are you watching him!?”

“Him? Who?” asked Emma blankly, but then she saw where Alison was pointing and looked down. Her eyes fell on Aiden’s naked little body trying to wiggle itself out from in between her breasts, which had become pressed together when she had shifted her knees up towards her body.

“Oh, this,” she chuckled, jostling her breasts open a bit to give Aiden a bit of space to pull himself up. Absently, she held out her hand, palm-down, and Aiden climbed on top of it. Emma then brought her hand up to her face and sniffed his body a few times, prodding her tongue around the underside of Aiden’s stomach. All the while, she wasn’t even looking at him; she was looking at Alison. The psychologist blinked a few times, watching the interaction closely. The next few moments passed by in silence, and at first Emma wasn’t quite sure what Alison was waiting for. They had been in the middle of an important conversation, after all. But when Emma stopped absently licking the underside of Aiden’s belly and tossed him up in the air a few feet, catching him upside down by his ankles, she saw Alison’s eyes follow his body.

‘She’s nervous,’ thought Emma suddenly. ‘She’s worried about something…’ A moment later, Alison had recognized Emma’s knowing look, and she spoke up:

“You are being gentle with him, aren’t you?”

“Gentle?” Emma asked, puzzled, tilting her head sideways to look at Aiden as she held him upside down by his ankles, “What do you mean?”

“It’s just that I’m a little concerned that...that maybe sometimes you forget about him...and I know you don’t mean to Emma, really, I know...but he’s just so small compared to you and I’m just...just making sure that you’re keeping the rules in mind.”

“The rules?” Emma was still puzzled. What was Alison saying!? Was she actually bringing up the rules, as if to insinuate that she was….hurting her little bear!? She felt a flashing stab of hot emotion behind her breasts, and she didn’t really know what it was. Anger? Resentment? Fear? She had no idea. All she knew was that it passed through her mind very quickly, and that, upon staring at Aiden’s little naked dangling body in her grasp, she felt herself giggling. As always, his little cock was hard, and she extended the tip of her pinkie down and started flicking it rapidly up and down against Aiden’s protruding appendage. He groaned out and started squirming upside down in her hand.

“Haha I, uhhh...the rules, yeah!” chuckled Emma, momentarily distracted by Aiden’s tiny body. “Uhm...I...of course...heheh, I mean, sorry, just a second...haha, see watch this, he can never keep it in when I do this.”

With her pinkie now speeding up against his cock even faster, she held Aiden directly up to her face, rotating her arm so that he was looking directly into the top of her face. Her eyes went wide as she opened her mouth in an exaggerated, mirthful smile, not unlike the way adults play with babies.

“OH!” she exclaimed in a deep, embellished voice, as she shook her head back and forth, “OH is he gonna pop!? Is my little bear gonna pop?? Ohhhhh yeahyeahyeah! I think he is!”

“Emma…” began Alison, rolling her eyes a little as she hunched forward in her chair, putting her hands together again in between her legs.

“Waitwait, just a sec...it’s almost there!” giggled Emma, and then her voice changed again as she switched back to addressing Aiden. “OOHHH soooooo close! Can’t hold it in, can youuuuu?” She brought him even closer to her face, so that his head was bumping up against the top bridge of her nose. Her eyes went even wider as she shook her head back and forth with increased vigor, bumping his head softly with her nose over and over.

“Ooooooooo you just can’t help it, little bear! POP! Heheheheh! Mmmmmmmm, POP!”

Aiden uttered a helpless squeal of submissive release as he shot out his cum, dotting the inside of Emma’s wrist. She inhaled through her nose and blinked lusciously at him for a few moments, before finally exhaling, blowing Aiden’s hair back in the process. The exultant smile on her face dropped off, and she started gently flicking his dangling body with her fingers, watching him sway upside down as she played with him like a dangling ornament. Alison watched closely from below, hiding the discomfort she felt. Whenever Emma got into her little fits of child-like playfulness with Aiden, it was always best just to wait them out -- they never lasted very long, especially now. Studying Emma’s expression, Alison saw that her mirth had worn off even quicker than usual. Emma was just sitting there, lounging against the wall, with a distant, almost-bored look on her face as she gently batted his body back and forth with her fingers. Weeks before, Emma would have licked up the little dots of cum on her wrist, giggling and teasing Aiden as she did so. But now, she seemed to have completely forgotten about it.

After a few more silent seconds, Emma sighed out again. It wasn’t petulant or annoyed or...anything, really. It was just a long, heavy sigh, and she seemed to be staring straight through Aiden, even as she continued playing around absently with his limbs. Then, as if suddenly coming to her senses, her eyes averted downward and made contact with Alison.

“So...anyway, what were we talking about?” murmured Emma. She turned Aiden rightside-up and stashed him back in between her breasts, making him disappear from view.

“I was just saying,” Alison replied, scooting her chair forward once more, “That it would be totally ok if you wanted to postpone the --”

“OH yeah, that’s right,” Emma nodded. “But I don’t. I mean...I feel anxious about it. I’ve been thinking about him all the time.” She stared out towards the open hanger. The sun was beginning to set behind the mountains, shooting the sky full of deep, brilliant reds and oranges.

“I think about him constantly now,” Emma murmured, looking at the sunset. “I can’t stop. He’s said all the right things, he’s…” She glanced down at Alison again. “And...like, look, I know that, you know, even just a couple months ago I didn’t even wanna even talk about him, but I don’t know...things just...they just feel…”

“Different, yes,” nodded Alison, “It’s ok Emma, you don’t have to justify your feelings to me. Things change. People change. We process our emotions in all kinds of ways, oftentimes in ways that we’re not even aware of. When you saw his message…”

“Everything just kinda clicked,” finished Emma. That was definitely the way to put it. She couldn’t explain the whole crazy process to herself, but ever since her eyes had frozen on Daniel’s message, everything had taken off in her brain. It had been a wild ride that she was only beginning to wrap her head around. She had vague memories of holding her face in her hands and crying, and the doctors ushering Aiden away for his own safety, and her yelling something at the top of her lungs, glass things breaking...and a few other muddled things...but then she had calmed down and read his message over a hundred times, and then a hundred times again. The whole time she had been crying, but eventually, her tears came to mean something different than what they had initially. He wanted her BACK. And she had not been able to lie to herself, not for a moment. She WANTED HIM back too.

For the first few days after she had seen Daniel’s message, Emma hadn’t even replied. Her time was spent in close, intimate conversations with Alison, who had become her constant companion after her abrupt meltdown upon reading the message. Aiden had been ferried away to safety, and it wasn’t until a full three days after Emma’s freakout that she noticed that Aiden wasn’t there. Alison had just talked her through a particularly exhausting and painful conversation, one that nonetheless ended on a tentative and hopeful note: Emma would reply to the message in the morning. But as she got ready for bed, Emma had finally noticed.

“Where’s my little bear?” she blurted out to Alison, who had just turned to leave.

“Uh...oh! Aiden...welllll, he’s in another part of the Facility now,” Alison had gently explained.

“Why?” asked Emma bluntly, sitting up in her bed in her nightclothes. “I need him now.”

“Well you were...you were going through some intense stuff there for a bit,” Alison replied carefully. “And we thought it’d be best for you to...you know, sort some things out on your own while Aiden took a little break.”

“A what?” Emma asked, confused.

“Tell you what,” Alison said quickly, after a longer pause than she had intended, “Why don’t we bring him back in, hmm? It seems like you’ve reached a pretty good place with all of this. You hadn’t even noticed that he was gone before, but you know what Emma? I think you asking for him is a good sign. It means that you’ve found that calm center that we’ve been talking about.”

Emma blinked down at Alison, swaying slightly in her upright position in bed. She wrapped her arms around her knees.

“I just kinda need him to sleep, is all,” she muttered softly.

But after Emma wrote a long and heartfelt response to Daniel the next day, their correspondence exploded, and Aiden increasingly became an afterthought. Emma certainly didn’t shun him or discard him -- far from it. She pretty much kept him in her bra nowadays, only taking him out when she was working out with Dr. Jeltzin. But all the time she had spent playing around with him before was now increasingly being eaten up by her typing messages to Daniel. Aiden couldn’t help but feel sour about the whole situation, especially since it was an intensified version of the distance he had already been feeling from Emma for a few weeks, even before Daniel’s message.

Aiden’s discontent became so acute that he started doing things that he wouldn’t have dared to do before. One afternoon, as Emma was absorbedly typing out a message to Daniel on her special pad, Aiden started to climb up from her cleavage. Doing this wasn’t easy, especially since Emma had started...well, gaining some weight recently. As he was physically closest to her all the time, Aiden had been the first one to notice that her bras had been getting tighter and tighter, leaving deeper indentations on her breasts at the end of each day. In addition, whenever he had been unbuckling her cork-heeled sandals (new ones made fresh by Miss Bissett every week), he had noticed how tight they were on her feet, and how the flesh of each foot seemed to relax and expand after he finally managed to remove each sandal. Emma was so huge that she didn't even seem to notice these things, but since he was seeing it all up close, Aiden noticed.

And as he tried to work his way out of Emma’s cleavage that afternoon, he had found the already-arduous task to be even harder than he remembered. Her breasts just didn’t have as much room in her bra, which meant that his body was squeezed even tighter whenever Emma shoved him down in there. But today he was feeling petulant and neglected -- Emma hadn’t said a word to him for two whole days, even though she had mindlessly played with his little body a few times without even making eye contact with him as she scrolled through the internet. It was high time, Aiden thought, that Emma paid a little more attention to him.

He finally managed to work his way out from between her breasts and then carefully climbed her right breast, making sure that he had two firm handfuls of breast flesh before he pulled himself up higher. The whole time, Emma was typing away on her pad, crafting a message to Daniel. Aiden knew that she wasn’t allowed to talk to this “Daniel” on the phone, because of her volatility, but it was all just as well for Emma, apparently...she seemed to spend all her free time writing him messages. And Aiden had gotten a bit sick of it.

Eventually he got to her shoulder, pausing to take a few deep breaths. Emma shifted her weight slightly in her sitting position in the bed, and Aiden nearly fell off behind her. But he managed to keep his balance, and he stared to his left, looking straight into Emma’s ear. For a moment, he considered saying something loudly directly into her yawning ear canal, but, even in the midst of his sour and sullen humor, he didn’t have the gumption to actually yell into her ear. Such a rash action risked annoying her, or even worse, startling her into making sudden, jerking movements that would have been extremely dangerous for him.

‘No...no I can’t do that,’ he thought, blinking at her huge ear, which was about a quarter of the length of his body. The fruity smell of her red hair washed into his nostrils; she had worked out with Jeltzin a while ago, and had recently taken a shower. Aiden blinked at the side of her face, steadying himself on her shoulder. She was just so beautiful, and so effortlessly huge and powerful, that he could barely even contain himself. Somehow, the fact that she wasn’t paying him any attention, hadn’t been for some time, made her all the more alluring and gorgeous. It caused a sweet and agonizing pain in Aiden’s loins, to be standing there on her shoulder, his entire body not even as tall as her head, and to see that even this close proximity to her face didn’t even cause her to look around and notice him. Aiden knew he was becoming turned-on by his submissive feelings of inadequacy and tininess compared to her, but he wasn’t enjoying them anymore. They felt too unbearable, and he had to do something about it.

He looked down at the tablet Emma was writing on, which was about 8 feet wide and 6 feet tall. Her huge fingers danced deftly across the screen, typing out more words in a paragraph that, from Aiden’s perspective, looked to be quite long already. A sudden flare of jealousy and resentment rose up within him, augmenting the envy that was already soaking him.

‘Who does this “Daniel” think he is, anyway?’ Aiden thought to himself. ‘He doesn’t even know her anymore! She’s been here for months...she’s been with me for months! He has no idea how big she is now...and when she sees him she’ll laugh in his face. I don’t know what kind of shit he’s saying to her, promising to her, but it’s gotta stop. I’m...I’m protecting her from more disappointment. Obviously things went bad before with this guy and I’m...gonna make sure it doesn’t happen again!’

In this way, Aiden worked himself up into a feverish and energetic furor. The absurd extent of the mental leaps he was making didn’t even seem important in the moment -- all that he was thinking about was quieting the envious fire within himself, and the more he turned and compounded it over and over, the more intense and frenzied his thoughts became. He had to do something drastic...but not something that would betray the extent of his feelings. He couldn’t give himself away like that; he had to be shrewd...he had to be careful. He had to somehow remind Emma that he was there, that he was there for her, that he was her “Little Bear,” without whining or crying or stamping his foot or giving her a lecture.

‘Be playful!’ he thought suddenly, in a moment of inspiration. ‘You’re her Little Bear after all! She must miss you! She’s been so focused on all this serious stuff recently, and you need to remind her to relax and have fun and...enjoy you! So don’t lecture her! Play with her! Have some fun!’

Aiden looked down again. It was a long jump down into her lap, some 10 feet or so, and he was a little afraid of hurting himself. Emma was wearing her usual white fluffy robe, which would have cushioned his fall, but the hard pad in her lap was covering most of the cushion up. In any case, his plan was to jump down onto the tablet and interrupt her long, serious message with a pleasant, fun little reminder that he was there for her. Her bare arms were visible, starting at about the middle of her forearms, and for a few moments, Aiden just stared at them, marveling at their sheer size. There was no doubt that she had gotten bigger all-around recently, but even though she had developed a bit of a potbelly, the rest of her body itself hadn’t gotten “fat” or bloated in any sense. She just looked so strong and solid...not overly muscular, but firmly, solidly feminine, and as she continued typing, every bend of her wrist and flick of her fingers revealed the muscles and tendons underneath her slightly-padded flesh.

‘Her forearms are thicker than I am now,’ Alien thought helplessly, as his cock rose up in between his legs. But he shook his growing lust out of his mind, determined not to be deterred from what he had decided to do, and in that moment, Emma gently leaned back into her headboard, presenting an obvious solution to Aiden’s predicament.

‘I’ll just slide down her!’ he thought excitedly. ‘There’s a perfect incline now! I’ll just slide down, right in between her breasts, and ploop! Land right on her pad and interrupt her message for some nice playtime! Sometimes the little one has to take the initiative, after all, hahaha!’

And so, carefully angling his body, Aiden took a deep breath and went for it. He jumped off Emma’s shoulder, aiming straight for her cleavage. It worked like a charm -- his body made contact with her warm flesh, and he slid straight down her upper torso, making a perfect beeline right in between her breasts. He got caught up in between them only for a moment, as there wasn’t enough room in between them for his body to slide straight through, but this brief interlude only served to slow his speed, and prevented him from crashing down into the pad at a dangerous speed.

Moments later, Aiden tumbled down feet-first onto the pad, after having slid down the warm, pillowy expanse of Emma’s belly flesh. He felt the smooth, cool screen of the pad beneath his body, and he felt an exultant injection of charismatic energy. She had to be paying attention to him now! Smiling broadly, he turned his body over on the screen to face her, beaming from his prone position directly up into her face.

But almost immediately, he saw her eyebrows crease together, and he knew he had misjudged the situation. She looked mildly annoyed, but Aiden didn’t have any more time to process her expression, because his body was being swept up into the air by something. His organs jostled and lurched inside him as he catapulted over the side of the pad, straight down into the soft and velvety recesses of the creased-up comforter beside Emma’s propped-up thigh. Aiden was shocked for a few moments, and only realized a few seconds later (upon seeing her right index finger still poised in midair, as she continued typing with her other hand) that Emma had just brushed him off her screen without so much as a second thought. His insides boiled, and he stood up unsteadily on the comforter and yelled out as loudly as he could. He didn’t even know what he was saying. At this point, he was just grasping at straws.

“Emma!! Emma!!! This isn’t good for you!! Y-You’re...you’re too stressed!! You’re not taking any time to...to relax and have a good time!!”

For a few moments, Emma made no outward sign that she had even heard Aiden. She continued tapping away on her screen, biting the underside of her lip slightly, as she proceeded along in her message to Daniel. Aiden just stood there, waiting, his fists clenched at his sides. He knew she had heard him -- she had to have heard him! There was no way she hadn’t! He had been shouting! And even if his voice would have sounded small and faint to her, she knew that he was there, and that he was upset.

Aiden was taking a deep breath and gearing up for another round of imploring shouts when, quite suddenly, Emma blinked slowly, stopped typing, and turned her head to her right, looking straight down at him. Aiden felt the incensed words die in his throat and slowly smoke up out of his open mouth. Just having her stare at him like that, with her undivided attention...maybe it was because she hadn’t been doing it recently, or maybe it was because she had gotten bigger (how tall was she now? 37 feet!?), but whatever it was, Aiden couldn’t help but feel utterly frozen, incarcerated in her attention. She was just so huge compared to him that even a casual stare made his entire body go rigid with attention. He was also feeling self-conscious, like Emma had caught him in a bad moment.

But she didn’t seem perturbed, or puzzled, or humorous, or understanding, or...anything, really. She was just sitting there, momentarily paused in her message, looking down at him with absolutely no discernable expression on her face. She blinked slowly another few times, and each time she blinked, Aiden expected her expression to somehow change, to morph into irritation, or confusion, or...whatever. Just something!

But it didn’t. For a full 30 seconds, Emma just kept staring down at him, her face totally blank. Aiden could feel the hot color rushing into his face and neck, spreading down the rest of his body. He felt stunned by her behavior, and he slowly came to realize, the more she kept staring down at him, that it was like she was just casually, indifferently, trying to wrap her mind around the fact that he was talking...that he was moving...that he was actually standing there, alive, next to her. The unsettling feeling that Emma was trying to come to grips with the reality of his being a living, breathing person began to overtake him, and he felt like stamping his feet, or crying...anything other than this awful silence.

Eventually, Emma simply turned back to her screen and resumed typing. Aiden made a few steps towards her, opening his mouth to say something more, but he never got a chance. Not even looking at him, Emma reached out her right hand (as her left hand continued typing), wrapped it around his body, and lifted him up, turning him upside down before dropping him back down, headfirst, into her cleavage. Aiden’s cries of protest were swiftly sealed up inside her bosom as she brought her arms gently towards one another, squeezing her breasts together and making it impossible for Aiden to claw his way out again. Now he just had to focus on breathing normally, and as he did, he felt a warm, soft weight on the pads of his exposed feet. Emma was running her finger over his soles, caressing them absently, as she continued to type.

In one of the control rooms, Alison was watching the interaction closely via CCTV, and she turned in her swivel chair, looking up at Dr. Clinebell, who was studying the screen intently with folded arms.

“She’s coming close, Clinebell,” said Alison, the worry evident in her voice. “In her mind, she’s not breaking the rules, but she’s beginning to lose touch again. Her size...she’s just getting too -- ”

“The young man’s vitals are just fine,” observed Dr. Clinebell mildly, cutting her off. “And in any case, we suspected that her growth would continue like this...although it has slowed a bit in the last few weeks, vertically, at least.”

“Her added weight,” said Alison slowly, turning back around to the screen, “I think...is preventing her from having a clear understanding of her body...where it is...what it’s capable of. I think she’s starting to depersonalize everything again.”

“Aiden was depersonalized from the moment she saw him!” laughed Dr. Clinebell, shaking his head. Alison turned back around to face him in her chair, looking annoyed.

“You know what I meant, Clinebell.”

“Yes...yes, well…” continued Dr. Clinebell, the smile still lingering even as he checked his laughter, “I feel like we’d be well-advised not to do anything drastic until Daniel comes here, and gets a little...settled in.”

“I don’t think that it’s a good idea having him here,” Alison said flatly. “We don’t know how she’s going to react, and it could be...well it could go very badly, for everyone. Did you see how she was looking at Aiden!? I’m not even sure that Emma wouldn’t pick Daniel up when she sees him and, you know...in her excitement, just...smush him.”

“Oh I’m sure that could happen,” Dr. Clinebell observed merrily, “Which is why she’ll be strapped down in a gurney when he comes.”

Alison was now looking at her superior with an incredulous expression. He cheerfully ignored her, continuing to look closely at the live CCTV footage.

“Clinebell,” Alison said after a few moments of silence, “She’s not going to enjoy being kept down like that.”

“I’m positive she won’t!” laughed Dr. Clinebell.

“And she’s especially not going to appreciate the implication that we’re strapping her down for Daniel’s safety,” Alison continued. She seemed quite put-out.

“Oh that’s not why we’re going to be strapping her down, Alison,” came Dr. Clinebell’s droll reply. “Farley will need to run a few tests on her hemoglobin, and Ossford is gonna need to take a bone biopsy, and well...you know, we don’t want to put her under general anesthesia, since she doesn’t enjoy that kind of thing very much, so we’ll just knock out all the tests at once, and since we don’t want her moving around during the tests, we’ll just drug her up a bit with the ketamine and get her all nice and comfortable in the cuffs and straps. Aaaaand then, right in the middle of the tests, we’ll bring Daniel in, a couple days early, and she can depressurize her reaction while everyone remains safe.”

Alison scowled at him.

“I don’t approve of lying to her like that, Clinebell,” she declared, “Even if it’s for a good reason.”

“Lying!?” he burst out, shaking his head as the smile spread across his face, “No, no, the tests will be real, Alison! Just, you know...killing a few birds with one stone…”

So despite Alison’s reservations, the plans were set in place. Everything seemed to be under control. Emma’s temperament was certainly a bit of a wild card, especially considering her recent behavior, but most of the doctors didn’t worry too much about anything going terribly wrong. She would be bound, after all, and drugged...and, of course, it went without saying that if things really got out of hand, there was always the last resort...the gas. No one had seriously considered calling in for it to be used -- ever since that first day, Emma had followed the rules to a “t.” But even still, in recent weeks, little cracks were beginning to show: Emma’s behavior in the desert, her increasingly haphazard treatment of Aiden, her meltdown when she had first read Daniel’s message...none of it had been cause to punish her, but there was no question that she had been a bit more unstable recently. But Clinebell insisted that Daniel’s presence would normalize her again, and since he had the final word, the visit was still a “go.”

Two days before Daniel came, though, the scientists began to notice something alarming: Emma’s growth was accelerating...and far faster than they had expected. It started with her complaining one morning about how sore her body was.

“Hahaha well, after the amount you squatted yesterday…” laughed Dr. Jeltzin heartily, who was watching her wolf down her breakfast after leading her through morning stretches, “I can’t say I’m surprised. Even for your size, Emma...I mean...16 tons isn’t anything to laugh at, and you did it for reps too!”

“Nooooo, no Jeltzin I know it’s not that!” whined Emma, shaking her head. “My leg muscles feel normal. Like, a little sore, but normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. But it’s everywhere! This feeling that...that I don’t know, it’s just like a dull pain all over. Arms, back, neck, even my fingers and toes!”

“Huh, well maybe you slept on something weird,” mumbled Dr. Jeltzin. He was a little distracted, looking at the triple-decker breakfast cart, which was now completely empty. He blinked, confused. The cart had been wheeled in literally two minutes before, absolutely loaded with food. Had Emma...really just wolfed all that down THAT fast!? He had barely even noticed.

“No I slept normal,” Emma retorted back to him. She looked down despairingly at her belly, which was certainly looking more rotund than usual. She stood up and started posing in the full-length mirror, turning this way and that, examining herself naked. The fact that Dr. Jeltzin was there watching didn’t seem to phase her in the least.

“God I am getting so FAT!” she exclaimed. She gathered her belly up in her hands and shook it unhappily. Then she turned around and bounced up and down; her big ass clapped together over and over, and her clapping cheeks were so loud that Dr. Jeltzin had to cover his ears to keep them from hurting.

“Just...everywhere!” Emma continued, shaking her arms and jiggling her legs. “I’m getting bigger.” She turned around again and struck a few different poses, seeming to reconsider something.

“Although Daniel does like thick girls,” she murmured to herself. She kept turning around, and with each turn, her mood appeared to lighten.

“Defffffinitely getting thick,” she muttered, “Maybe he’ll...maybe he’ll like it.” She blinked and seemed to regain sense of her surroundings. “Hey Jeltzin, do you think he’ll like my ass when he sees it?”

“Uhhh I--I mean sure...of course!” he managed to say. Dr. Jeltzin was always ready to cheer Emma on, but his answer had come out with an uncharacteristic stutter because he was gawking up at the huge ass above him, more than 15 feet over his head. Emma always looked huge to him, of course, but this was the first time that Dr. Jeltzin had actually felt caught off-guard by her size. Yes, she had definitely gained weight, and yes, she undoubtedly looked impressively “thick.” But Dr. Jeltzin could tell that something was different this time. He felt smaller around her than he had ever felt before.

Dr. Ossford’s measurements later that day confirmed what everyone had been thinking: Emma was indeed getting bigger...and taller. Over the past couple months, her growth had slowed considerably, down to an average of an inch or so a week, but now she had suddenly gained 7 inches overnight. This height increase went along with a dramatic increase in her weight. No one was too surprised to hear that Emma had gained weight (since her potbelly and thicker arms, legs, hips, and ass had been increasingly noticeable for a week or so), but when Dr. Ossford saw the number on the weight scale, he had to stare at it for a few seconds, blinking, to make sure that he was reading it right.

“Huh...37-foot-9 inches?” Emma asked, pivoting around a little restlessly on the scale. “I thought I was just 37’2 yesterday.”

“You...were,” muttered Dr. Ossford. “Hey, um, Emma? Would you mind just standing still for a few seconds? I want to make sure I get this weight measurement right.”

“Humph, I already know I’m overweight,” Emma mumbled. Then her eyes lit up and she forced her weight down for a second on the scale, making the reading go from 32,000 pounds to 36,000 in the blink of an eye.

“There!” she teased. “That what you wanted to see!?”

Dr. Ossford looked up at her, not hiding his irritation.

“Ohhhh-kay, ohhh-kay,” giggled Emma, as she settled down and stood up still and straight.

“So...ok, yes,” Dr. Ossford nodded quietly, recording her actual weight. “A little over 18 tons.”

“How many!?” Emma blurted out. “I weighed like a little more than 30,000 pounds just the other day.”

“Well now...uh, you weigh just over 32,000,” Dr. Ossford said as casually as he could. Emma stepped off the scale and slumped down onto the wall, pouting. But then Dr Ossford saw her eyes spark up yet again, and a moment later she was smiling at him crookedly from between her raised knees.

“I thought you were looking a little smaller recently,” she quipped, “And now it all makes sense.”

The rest of that day and night, Emma’s pains increased, and her only consolation was to fuel the other pain she could do something about: her hunger pangs. These last few days, her hunger had grown to such an extent that she was eating a full 150% more than what she was eating just two weeks before. The Facility kitchen did its best to keep up, but Emma was stretching its capacity to the limits. Aiden could only watch in awe as Emma consumed unimaginable quantities of food, and from his seemingly-permanent position in between her breasts, he could feel her great body churning and working underneath her skin, working overtime to turn the food into nutrients. Several scientists were concerned, and even Dr. Jeltzin voiced his uneasiness to Dr. Clinebell.

“Seems like she’s having another big spurt, huh?” he said, whispering to Dr. Clinebell as the two of them watched Emma tossing entire watermelons into her mouth, rind and all, eating them like they were grapes.

“A modest spurt, yes,” Dr. Clinebell replied calmly. His eyes never left Emma. “But nothing that was too far out of our projected range.”

“But this fast, though?” Dr. Jeltzin persisted, unable to hide his uneasiness. “I don’t know…”

“She’ll grow in fits and starts like she always has,” Dr. Clinebell maintained. “There’s nothing abnormal about this. Rest easy, Jeltzin -- your star athlete isn’t going to outgrow you.”

The next day, Emma had gained another 3 inches, making her 38 feet even. Her slowed vertical growth seemed to vindicate Dr. Clinebell’s prediction, but there was a catch. She had “only” grown 3 inches taller, but, overnight, she had gained an entire 2,000 pounds. Everyone could see that Emma’s hips, ass, and thighs were looking huger than ever, and that her breasts were unprecedentedly enormous. She didn’t look “fat” per se, but she definitely looked noticeably thicker everywhere.

“Just over...uhm...19.1 tons,” Dr. Ossford reported. The unease and confusion were palpable in his voice.

“Clinebell?” whispered Alison, leaning over and whispering in his ear. They were watching the daily measurements from inside the CCTV center. “What’s...what’s happening with her?!”

Dr. Clinebell didn’t answer; he only shrugged slightly and gave a quick rise-and-fall with his eyebrows. Back in the main hanger, Dr. Ossford was having a bit of difficulty navigating Emma’s reaction to the news that she had gained an entire ton overnight.

“Well of course I got bigger!” Emma was saying, gesturing with her arms with a strange smile on her face. She tipped her head to the side and looked down at Dr. Ossford, staring at him for several long moments before speaking up again. “It’s like I was saying before...you’re defffffinitely looking littler to me now.”

“I’m...I don’t doubt that for a moment, Emma,” he replied, trying to maintain his businesslike demeanor in the face of Emma’s unsettling attention. A moment later, though, he was backing up instinctively, because she had stepped off the scale and taken one long stride towards him. There she stood, with her hands resting on hips that were more than 15 feet over his head, looking down at him expressionlessly. Dr. Ossford tried to save face by writing down “notes” on his clipboard, but it was obvious, from his hasty retreat, that Emma had startled him.

“Yeahhh…” she breathed down at him after a long silence. He couldn’t tell if she was amused, or confused, or...what it was -- her expression was inscrutable. But just then, she broke into that same strange smile as before. “You’re definitely smaller.”

A day later, Emma was doing her morning stretches, lying flat on the floor in front of the open hanger, the first rays of the early morning sunlight sparkling off the distant snowcaps of the majestic mountains. Her body was forming a right triangle with the floor -- her neck, arms, and feet were flat on the floor, and she was pushing her thighs and torso up in a basic “bridge” yoga pose. She was holding the position for a minute, and Aiden was standing underneath her, holding a stopwatch, counting the seconds. He stared in wonder at the twin thick pillars of Emma’s lower legs, towering up in front of him. His head didn’t even come up to her calf muscles anymore. Alison had gently encouraged Emma to include him in her morning exercises, but, as Aiden was under the impression that Emma had done it all on her own accord, he was in a good mood.

“Aaaand sixty!” he called, scurrying out from under her huge body as she checked to make sure he was out before relaxing back down onto the floor. “Nice job, Emma!”

She turned her face on the cool floor and looked at him with mild amusement. She too was in a good mood, because Daniel was coming two days from now. And what’s more, Dr. Ossford had found, during her morning measurements, that she hadn’t grown at all the night before, and fittingly, her growing pains seemed to have dissipated. It wasn’t that Emma had minded so terribly that she was getting bigger and taller, but the growing pains had certainly been unpleasant. And sure, she was carrying around a certain amount of extra weight now, but she had already started to come to terms with it -- in any case, it definitely helped that she was stronger than she had ever been. Dr. Jeltzin had cheered her on as, the afternoon before, she deadlifted 36,000 pounds, a new personal best.

And her little bear looked littler and cuter than ever. She blew a sudden gust of wind at Aiden, causing him to stagger back, almost falling down.

“Heeeey!” he laughed indignantly. Emma smirked and blew again, and this time he did fall down. Before he knew it, his entire body was engulfed in a gigantic warm palm that was holding him down to the floor. Emma had rolled over and was now looking down at him with a little sparkle in her eye. Aiden’s cock poked up into the flesh of her hand. She hadn’t been this attentive towards him in weeks, and he couldn’t have been happier.

“Emma?” Dr. Clinebell’s voice echoed out in the hanger. Emma looked up mildly, Aiden still under her hand.

“Yeah?” she asked, before turning back down to Aiden and grinning at him. Even in the midst of his joy, Aiden subconsciously registered that there was something a little different in her grin.

“I hope you and...haha, you and Aiden have been having a nice morning,” Dr. Clinebell began.

“Mhmm,” Emma murmured, now taking her hand off Aiden’s body and starting to play with his hard cock with her right pinkie finger.

“Good, good!” Dr. Clinebell said brightly, “Well, it’s time for those tests I had mentioned before -- gonna knock em’ all out at once, if you don’t mind.”

“Yeah...uh...whatever you gotta do,” Emma muttered absently, still smiling down at Aiden. After a few moments she looked up. The doctors had wheeled in a gigantic gurney, complete with an array of soft pillows, embroidered blankets, and fuzzy, leopard-printed restraints. Emma laughed at the whole presentation.

“HAHA, what!?” She sat up and pulled her knees up into her chest. Aiden noticed how her stomach squeezed and pressed a little out on both sides of her thighs as she did this.

“You guys know I’m not a little kid anymore, right?” she laughed.

“Oh we know, we know,” chuckled Dr. Clinebell. “Just...wanted you to feel comfortable and safe...is all.”

“Well as long as I’ve got this here with me,” she giggled, whisking up Aiden in her hand and cradling him close to her breasts, “I think I’ll be fine.”

“Mhm, of course,” nodded Dr. Clinebell. “He can stay during the tests, absolutely. He’ll just have to watch from close by, ok? We don’t want him getting tangled up in all our equipment, now, do we?”

“He won’t get tangled up!” laughed Emma, squishing his body down in between her breasts. She noticed that she had to press a little harder now, to get him to fit. “He’ll be all safe in between these!”

“Emma,” laughed Dr. Clinebell, shaking his head, “No, no, he’s got to watch from the nightstand, all right? We’re gonna be running a lot of tests, with needles and everything...might not seem like a big deal to you, and it’s not, but to Aiden there, all of this equipment could be dangerous. And the last thing we want is for him to get hurt.”

Emma blinked and pulled her knees up a little closer to her body, squishing Aiden even more in between her breasts as she drew herself in tight, peering suspiciously over the tops of her knees at Dr. Clinebell and the other scientists. She suddenly didn’t feel so great about this arrangement. Even if her Little Bear was going to watch from the night stand close by, it didn’t feel like enough for Emma. She wanted him close to her. Next to her. Why did they think they could just take him away from her like that? And looking around, Emma realized that there were more people around than she liked. There had to be at least a dozen little scientists near the gurney, hanging around in their tiny little white coats. They were all watching her...what were they all doing there?

The quick, odd sound of something mechanical filled the air, and Emma quickly realized that they were bolting the gurney to the floor, using oversized bolts to secure it in place. Her suspicions grew, and she pulled her knees up a little tighter.

“Haha, nothing to be afraid of!” laughed Dr. Clinebell to her, gesturing to the staff bolting the gurney into the floor. “We just don’t want this thing rolling away in the middle of the tests! Ok, we’re all ready? Yes, all ready! Alright Emma, come on over here and put Aiden down on the nightstand there, if you please.”

Emma didn’t move. She just kept looking at Dr. Clinebell, peering at him over her knees. Only her eyes were visible; no one could see her expression. She knew that she had just been issued an order, and she was going to follow it in just a minute...but she just felt like staring at him for a few more moments to see what would happen. The threat of the gas was always in the back of her mind, but Emma knew they weren’t going to use it on her just for pausing like this for a few moments. She felt like exerting her presence a bit more in this..well, this sea of busy little scientists.

“Emma…” Dr. Clinebell’s voice was suddenly hard, harder even than it had been in the desert weeks before, when he had warned her. Emma blinked and reached in between her breasts, fishing out Aiden and depositing him on the nightstand next to the gurney. She smiled sweetly at the array of scientists, and at Dr. Clinebell. A few of them looked like they were trying to smile back...but Dr. Clinebell wasn’t this time. He was watching her closely as she moved onto the gurney and laid down on top of it, causing it to groan and sag under her weight.

“Oh come on,” Emma joked, “You all couldn’t make something a little more sturdy for me?”

“Ehaha, well…” Dr. Clinebell responded, apparently regaining his humor as he gestured for the staff to secure her bonds, “We had this made a...just a few days ago.” He glanced down at Emma and flashed her a wry smile. “And maybe...just maybe, we hadn’t quite planned on your growth spurt flaring up again. But it’s all ok, like I’ve predicted, it seems to have quieted down again. Perhaps these tests will tell us more.”

Emma sideways at him. Her eyes narrowed as she felt the bonds tighten around her arms and legs and torso. Dr. Clinebell was always inscrutable, but there was something about his expression right now...something about the way he was carrying himself, that she couldn’t quite place.

‘Is he afraid of me?’ she found herself wondering suddenly. ‘Is he finally...actually...afraid? Not sure what’s going on?’

But it was only a quick thought, and all in a flash, a lot of things were happening at once. She was hooked up to an IV drip of ketamine, and Dr. Farley, Dr. Ossford, and others began directing their staff to proceed along with the tests. As soon as Emma had seen the gurney, she had subconsciously wondered about having flashbacks to that very different time, months and months before, when she had been a lot smaller, and a lot more frightened. But this all felt different. They were in the bright, sunlit hanger, her home. Dr. Jeltzin was there, giving her a thumbs-up; Alison was standing by her bedside, smiling at her encouragingly. And her Little Bear was there on the nightstand, looking on, and looking absolutely precious next to the lamp that was as tall as he was.

“All good so far?” Alison asked, whispering in her ear, after a minute or so had passed.

“Mhmm,” Emma nodded. The infusion had felt cold in her arm at first, but now she had settled into the growing sensation of deep relaxation that was beginning to penetrate her body. She sighed and closed her eyes...but then opened them again as she looked down, a bit humorously, at the bonds.

“Why did they pull them so tight?” she heard herself saying, laughing a little.

“Just to make sure you don’t have any sudden jerking movements during the tests, Emma,” Dr. Clinebell answered amiably, even though the question had been directed at Alison. Emma couldn’t see, but Alison had given Dr. Clinebell the barest hint of a reproachful glance.

“Heh...still though…” Emma sighed, smiling as she looked back up at the ceiling, “So tight…”

The next few minutes passed by uneventfully for Emma as she laid back and continued to relax into her ketamine dose. She felt wonderfully calm and serene, like she was floating in a warm sea. Occasionally she turned over to look at Aiden, blinking her eyelids lusciously at him, as her eyes went up and down his body. She really did wish that she could squeeze him to her right now, especially now that everyone seemed to be busy around her, sticking her with needles, drawing blood, doing this and that...the ketamine was wonderful, but it would have been even better if she could have had her Little Bear to hold close to her breasts while all of this was going on.

But after a few more minutes, something had changed. The warm sea that Emma had been floating in seemed to be rapidly dissipating. She didn’t feel alarmed or confused...only a little sorry that it had ended so soon.

‘Huh, I guess the tests weren’t going to take as long as I thought,’ Emma reasoned. Right about then, she noticed that her bonds were starting to feel even tighter around her arms, legs, and torso. At the same time, she felt what could only be described as a kind of liquid, electric tingle start to emanate through her whole body.

“Hey, tell them to quit tightening the straps!” she laughed, glancing over at Alison as she tried to get a view of what was going on behind her and under the gurney. “I’m not gonna bite!”

Alison tried to manage a smile as she looked over at the gurney straps. Emma grinned back at her, but then caught the puzzled light in her therapist’s eyes and looked back down her body. She could see that her hands and feet were starting to turn red; the veins down there were starting to bulge. Dr. Ossford was standing next to the gurney, writing down some notes, when he suddenly looked up and furrowed his brow.

“What’s that?” he asked, confused.

“What’s what?” asked Emma. Dr. Ossford didn’t answer; he walked around the bed, looking down at Emma and studying something closely. Dr. Farley and a few other scientists were doing the same.

“That sound…” Dr. Ossford muttered. “Can you all hear it too?”

Several of them nodded. Emma couldn’t hear whatever it was that they were hearing, but she was beginning to feel an uncomfortable pressure everywhere the straps were confining her. The liquid tingling increased, flooding her body. At first she wondered whether they had suddenly increased the ketamine drip, but this didn’t feel like ketamine. The calm serenity had vaporized. This felt insistent, dynamic, stirring....and then she realized the obvious truth that hadn’t even occurred to her before: she was growing again...and fast.

“It’s the sound of her growing against the straps,” muttered Dr. Clinebell. Emma pivoted her head to the right to look at him. His face was set, and the color seemed almost to have drained out of it. She had never heard Dr. Clinebell sound like that before. It was jarring -- he always had seemed in such effortless control, and merrily so...but it was quite clear from his reaction now that he had been caught completely off-guard.

Emma turned and looked back down at her body. She vaguely understood that she should probably be feeling more worried right now, or even panicking, but the truth was that she was actually enjoying herself a little. She hadn’t had a “real good” live growth spurt in some time -- her recent weight gain had mostly been while she slept...and in any case, she could tell that she was growing vertically much more than she was gaining weight -- she could literally feel her bones lengthening. Whether it was due to the aftereffects of the ketamine, or an endorphin rush, Emma felt a hot rush of pleasure as she grew.

“Oh man!” she laughed, delighting in the concerned faces of all the scientists around her as she looked from one to the other, “This is a BIG one, guys! Hahaha wowwww -- it’s been so long! I almost forgot...nngghhhh....I almost forgot how good it can feel!”

“Ok let’s...uhh...let’s just...loosen the straps a little, uh, ok?” Dr. Clinebell said, his voice a little unsteady. Once again, Emma was struck by how strange it was to hear him speak that way. She suddenly burst out laughing.

“Hahaha why are you acting all weird!? It’s just ME, Clinebell! It’s just a little growth spurt! You knew this was going to happen, hahaha -- you’re just playing around with me, I know it.”

Emma didn’t realize it, but her laughter was causing everyone close to her to put in their earplugs. Her voice had taken on an even deeper, more profound resonance as she continued to grow against the straps. The stretching leather was now plainly audible.

“The straps?” Dr. Clinebell said again, this time more insistently, “Can we loosen them up and give her a little breathing room, please?”

But right then, he looked up past her, to the other side of her bed, and his face froze. Emma was watching him, and she saw the whole thing. Immediately, vigorously, Dr. Clinebell was shaking his head at something over to her left. Emma tilted her head, smiling as she peered at him, puzzled at his strange behavior.

“Oh god…” breathed Alison.

Dr. Clinebell’s eyes were wide and Emma caught him forcefully gesturing once with his hand, in a “get back” motion. He saw that he was watching her and his face scrunched up a little bit in a passing attempt at a warm smile, but Emma could tell that something was going on. She started to turn to her left, to see what was happening over there. She could feel Alison touching the side of her face, saying something quickly, trying to keep her from looking over, but it was too late. Emma felt her vision blur, and she blinked. Her heart felt like it had stopped...she knew what she had seen. Her mouth was opening, and the tears were already starting to spring from her eyes. Daniel was standing there, flanked by two white-coated scientists.

“DANIEL!?” shrieked Emma after a moment’s stunned silence. “YOU’RE HERE!!”

The straps holding her down had already started to tear, but now that Emma was wrenching her limbs up over and over again, they didn’t stand a chance. With a series of loud rips, Emma tore through the thick leather straps holding her down and sprang up off the gurney. The IVs that had been in her clattered down onto the floor; Emma didn’t even notice them. She was too busy leaping across the room. The two scientists flanking Daniel immediately scattered, and even Daniel himself couldn’t help but step back. His eyes were as wide as they had ever been. The last time he had seen Emma, she had “only” been 25 feet tall. And now, as her current spurt petered out, she was 40. Her knees towered more than 4 feet over his head, and her feet were just a few inches shorter than he was tall. Daniel registered all this in a flash, and then he was suddenly airborne, his organs jostling each other like he was on a roller coaster, engulfed in the plush warm softness of Emma’s hand. And then his vision and hearing were obscured as Emma covered his head and face with kisses, essentially swallowing up his head over and over with each kiss.

Even in the midst of her wild joy, Emma knew to be gentle with him. She was holding onto his body with two hands, cupping it tenderly to her mouth, as she kissed and kissed him. She was crying, yes, and the tears were streaming down her face, but she was still in control -- she knew what she was doing. Vaguely beneath her, she could hear the little scientists scurrying all around, shouting to each other, shouting up at her, but in this moment she just didn’t care. She closed her eyes, and her eyebrows went up emotionally as she continued kissing him.

“Oh my god... “ she whispered, “Oh my god...Daniel...you’re here...you came!”

“Yeah...yeah of course I did!”

“Ohohoho!” Fresh tears sprang into Emma’s eyes as she heard his voice. She pulled him away from her lips and looked at him with shining eyes. His hair looked good...all combed over...nice clothes, nice smell...so handsome…

‘He’s my little Daniel action figure!’ piped up a voice in her head. And Emma laughed, breathing gladly.

“Uhhh...haha, not to interrupt the moment, but…I think they’re trying to get your attention,” Daniel smiled breathlessly, pointing. Emma glanced down and saw the array of scientists all standing far back, huddled in fear. Alison was closer, apparently trying to call up something to her. There were other people rushing into the room from the far end of the hanger too...uniformed people. Flooded as she was with gladness, Emma felt like rolling her eyes at all the nonsense happening below.

‘They’re all so dramatic!’ laughed the same voice in her head, ‘The smaller they get, the more dramatic they become!’

“Emma?” Dr. Clinebell’s voice projected up to her from the megaphone. He was standing far off from her, and again, Emma was struck by the tone of his voice. He was certainly alarmed...scared, even.

“What?” she asked pleasantly. “What is it?”

“Are you feeling ok?” Dr. Clinebell asked. “Why don’t you put Daniel down, huh?”

“No way!” laughed Emma, “He just got here! And I feel fine! You guys just look a lot smaller!” She turned and continued planting big, wet kisses on Daniel’s face. He laughed through it all, masking his shock at seeing her so huge, chuckling, “Ok...ok...haha...ok…” as he tried his best to kiss her back.

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 33 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep