- Text Size +

Chapter 29

Just for fun, Emma was scrolling through images of platform boots on her makeshift tablet as she lounged comfortably on her bed. She loved how she could lay back and spread both of her legs completely out against the plush mattress without even having to worry about her feet or toes hanging awkwardly off the edge of the bed. She sighed out pleasantly as she turned to glance at the afternoon sunlight, which was creeping up the snow-capped mountains through the open-air hanger close to her bed. Dr. Jeltzin had even hinted that an outdoor hike up the mountains was in the cards. Emma chuckled to herself; she had been so excited about the prospect that she had “whooped” out, causing a giant glass pitcher of orange juice to shatter on the food cart that was being wheeled in by four assistants. Her excitement had drenched all four of them in an orange juice shower. 

“Hey!” Dr. Jeltzin had yelled in mock-indignation, “Where’s my girl gonna get her folate and potassium!? She just totally crushed that workout, and then you guys wheel in here and start breaking stuff??” 

Emma had giggled in response, putting her hands over her mouth, partially in humor, partially in embarrassment at having caused the mess. But her trainer had a way of diffusing tension. She liked Dr. Jeltzin; he was funny and intense, and didn’t seem to take himself, or anything other than her workouts, too seriously.

She turned back to her tablet, continuing to scroll through pictures of all manner of tall platform heels. Dr. Bolton (Alison, as Emma knew her now) had extracted from Emma that she had once had special boots made for her, and special clothes as well, and that these things had made Emma feel, at least temporarily, at home in herself. Of course, that was then, and this was now, and Emma knew that she didn’t need tailor-made clothes or special boots to make her feel comfortable in her own skin. She was feeling better than ever about herself, either before or after her growth spurt had started. But her mentioning the special clothes had led to Alison proposing that they bring in Miss Bissett again, to fashion Emma some special garments, just for fun. Emma had loved the idea, and was eagerly, almost nervously excited to reunite with the sweet friendly French lady. Alison had wondered whether or not bringing in someone from Emma’s “past life” would set her off, or make her feel a certain negative way, but Emma had brushed these concerns aside. 

“Miss Bissett was just…kinda off to the side, anyway,” she had told Alison. “She wasn’t like…family or anything.” 

Periodically, Emma had flashes of her parents go through her mind, and maybe, just maybe, she was starting to feel a little bit like she missed them. Or at least, that she might like to talk to them. She had even asked Alison, two days before, if her parents were ok. 

“Oh yes they’re fine,” Alison had replied, matter-of-factly, “They’re back living in your old house, with…well, with the other two.” That had put an end to that conversation. 

‘Huh, I wonder…’ thought Emma, back in the present, scrolling through the platform heels, ‘These gladiator-strap ones…mmmmm yeahhh…those look sexy. I wonder if they could make those for me?’

There wasn’t any single moment that Emma recalled hearing the sound for the first time — the little squeaking had apparently been going on for a bit, and it was only after a couple minutes that she became gradually aware of the noise and looked up from her tablet, staring left in the direction of the sound. That same tiny boy, whoever he was, was still standing there, except now he was only 10 yards away from her bed. Emma narrowed her eyes and peered down at him to get a better look, and she could see that his little mouth was moving up at her. 

“Are you…are you trying to talk to me?” Emma asked after a few seconds. She saw that the little guy was nodding his head vigorously, even as he took a few quick steps backward, apparently because he was overwhelmed at having been directly addressed. 

“Hey, well…come closer, ok?” Emma said, making a beckoning motion with her hand towards him. “I can barely even hear you way over there.” 

She watched curiously as the little man appeared to stutter-step a bit, before finally working up the courage to set forth, closing the gap between them. Emma’s eyes followed him steadily as he approached, and as he neared the bed she could see that his face was blushing a bright red. 

‘Oh man,’ she thought to herself, ‘This little guy’s really scared of me…or something.’ 

“Are you lost?” she asked out loud, once the man was standing right next to the bed. Emma had rearranged herself on the mattress so that she was sitting cross-legged and arching her back forward so that she was looking straight down on top of him. 

The man shook his head, blinking up at her rapidly. Emma turned her head sideways as she kept staring at him. She was trying to get a read on him, but it was difficult. He definitely looked nervous…or was it excited? Both? Or was he just afraid? She really couldn’t tell. In any case, she still assumed that he was one of the scientist’s sons, maybe a teenager or something, and that he had gone through the wrong door by mistake. 

“Here, let’s get you up here,” Emma said suddenly, reaching down and wrapping her hand easily all the way around the little guy’s waist. She wasn’t even thinking that this might freak him out even more — all she wanted to do was have a normal conversation, and the only way to do that was to get him up on the bed, where she could see and hear him clearly. Emma saw his eyes go wide as she whooshed him up onto the bed, and she reminded herself that she needed to be careful when picking people up, so as not to give them whiplash. As an unspoken rule, she didn’t really pick up any of the scientists who worked with her, but she had gotten to a point of comfort with Dr. Jeltzin where she sometimes put him on her shoulder after a workout, as she looked out at the mountains. Alison had sat in her hand a few times, during some of the more poignant moments of her talk therapy. But for the most part, Emma maintained a respectful distance between herself and the others. 

This little guy, though, whoever he was, seemed different, and it was the most natural thing in the world for Emma to just pick him up and deposit him down on her bedsheets, right in front of her cross-legged pose. Even with Emma sitting like this, the top of his head barely even came up to her nipples, which were exposed to the open air. She was wearing one of her fuzzy white robes, which had gotten a little tighter and smaller on her in recent weeks, but it still fit her quite well. She usually kept it open, exposing her entire naked front to the air. Emma didn’t think anything of it at all — at this point, the idea of public nudity didn’t even figure in her mind anymore. 

“So,” Emma said, resting her elbows on her knees and making a triangular tower with her forearms, leaning her chin forward on her hands, “What’s up, little guy? Where are you from? You said you’re not lost?” 

“N-no…no I-I’m…I’m not l-lost!” squeaked the little man, again shaking his head vigorously. Emma felt her eyebrows crease a little together as a little spasm of a pitying chuckle went through her. This tiny man certainly seemed nervous. Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew that it must be because he had never seen anything like her before, but still…there was something unexplained about his reaction. If he had been so nervous, why had he approached her in the first place? 

“Heheh, uhh…it’s ok,” Emma breathed down on him, her head rising and falling a little as she talked with her chin in her hands. She made a point to smile at him. “I’m not gonna hurt you. I just wanna help you, umm…you know…help you out.” 

She blinked patiently down at him for a few moments, and she saw that he was trying to answer. He had opened his mouth a few times, but each time, it closed again. Emma suddenly realized that she hadn’t even asked the basic question:

“Hey! Uh, what’s your name?” 

“A-Aiden!” the man answered, his eyes seeming to brighten up even more than they had been before. 

“Aiiii-den…” repeated Emma. “Well alright Aiden — my name’s Emma.”

“I…I know,” Aiden said quickly. 

“You know?” Emma asked, tilting her head curiously down at him. “How do you know? Ohhhhh…haha, ok, I knew it — you’re the son of someone who works here, right? Huh? No?” 

She could see that Aiden was shaking his head. 

“N-no…no I…I kind of…you know, work here, uh…too,” Aiden stammered, getting even redder in the face. 

“Oh you do?” asked Emma. “Huh, well I’ve never seen you before. You work in the kitchen or something?” 

“N-no…” stuttered Aiden. Emma could tell that he seemed to be working his way up to something, so she just stopped talking and waited patiently for him to speak. Her eyes scanned his little body up and down. He looked even smaller than most of the other ones, even though it was hard for her to tell, being so much bigger than all of them. Dr. Clinebell was the tallest, and Dr. Jeltzin was the biggest, but this guy…Emma wondered whether he was actually even smaller than Alison.

“Y-you’re so beautiful!” Aiden suddenly sputtered, his little chest heaving with the effort of the exaltation. 

Emma blinked, taken aback. Sitting there cross-legged, with her chin in her hands as she looked down on this odd, awkwardly little fellow, she suddenly got the uncanny sense that she wasn’t speaking to a person at all. Her brow furrowed slightly as she stretched herself up higher in her pose, again turning her head slightly sideways to look down on him. Was he for real!? His halting speech…and the way he barely seemed to be able to hold himself together…Emma contended with this strange thought in herself that Aiden, whoever (or whatever) he was, had been sent with some ulterior purpose in mind. Some kind of tiny robot to give her compliments!? She couldn’t really be sure. In any case, he didn’t have on one of those white coats, and he certainly didn’t command anything close to the same authority that the others did, so what happened next seemed only natural to Emma, and she didn’t even really think twice about it. 

She adjusted her chin, propping it up entirely on her left hand, as she extended her right hand out toward Aiden. A moment later she was, for lack of a better term, “feeling him up,” probing her fingers up and down his little body, testing his little arms and legs, gently squeezing his tiny hands in between her thumb and forefinger, rubbing the pad of her pinkie across his cheeks, over and over, and even snaking a couple fingers behind him to lightly pinch his little butt. Emma barely even noticed Aiden’s clothes; as she felt him up, they ripped and tore easily with her slight movements, particularly his shirt. After a few moments, Aiden’s shirt was in tatters, and it looked for a second like Emma might insert her pinkie finger down his pants. But she pursed her lips, choosing instead to simply squeeze and prod Aiden’s butt and thighs without ripping off his pants. To Emma, it didn’t really matter much either way, whether or not this little guy had clothes on or not. At first, she still wasn’t sure that he wasn’t fishy, but after a solid minute or so of curiously probing his body, she became satisfied that he was, indeed, a real person. 

“Huh, thought you might have been some kind of a…heh, well I don’t know,” murmured Emma, withdrawing her hand back, again propping her elbow up on her knee and settling her chin back down on her two hands. She was still blinking in puzzled wonder at Aiden, though, because he was continuing to act strangely. While she had been probing his body with her fingers, she hadn’t been paying much attention to his face, any more so than any other part of his body, but now that she was taking him all in at once, her eyes started studying his expression. Aiden’s eyes were closed, and his mouth was open; his little palms were also open at his sides, and although his body looked totally still at first, upon closer inspection, Emma saw that it was trembling. He looked almost like he was in pain, but Emma knew that he couldn’t have been — she had been quite careful not to damage him, even if she had accidentally ripped his shirt off. 

“Ohmygod,” whispered Aiden, opening his eyes slowly to look up at her. “Ohmygod…ohmygod…”

“What’s wrong?” asked Emma, puzzled. The care that she had taken not to hurt this little guy reminded her that she had been meaning to file her nails. She leaned back on the bed, and shimmied her butt back and forth, stretching 10 yards behind her to get to the night stand, where her two-foot nail file was lying. A moment later she had whipped herself back up into a sitting position to file her nails, and she blinked curiously when she saw that Aiden was struggling to stand back up. Emma hadn’t meant for it to happen, but when she had leaned back, the force of her body on the mattress had sent Aiden crumpling down. 

“N-nothing…nothing’s wrong!” he cried, finally righting himself back up on his two feet. “It’s just s-such…such a…a thrill to be speaking to you!!” 

“Huh,” muttered Emma, cross-legged again as she filed her nails, still staring down at this little novelty with puzzled curiosity. “Ok.” 

A few more seconds passed by without anyone saying anything. To the scientists who were eavesdropping on the interaction, the silence seemed tense and awkward, but in reality, it was anything but. Aiden was far too enamored to feel awkward, and the fact that he was tongue-tied did nothing to prevent him from feeling that, of all places on earth, he was right where he wanted to be. Emma, for her part, didn’t feel the least bit awkward either. Why would she? This curious little thing was speaking to her, or at least trying to, and she was at least mildly interested. She still had no idea where he came from or what he was doing there. And anyway, it was a lazy Sunday — it wasn’t like she had anything to do or anywhere to be. She had been meaning to file her nails into sharp points anyway…she had been feeling pretty fierce recently, in the positive girl-power way that was wonderfully fueled by Dr. Jeltzin’s increasingly intense workouts. She felt strong, and she wanted to have claws. 

“H-How…how’s your growth been?” asked Aiden after a few more seconds of silence. Emma glanced up from her nails at him, and he backed away just a little. Even though he was in heaven right now, that didn’t mean that his instincts weren’t functioning. Looking up from her sharpened nails, she did indeed look fierce, completely unintentionally. 

“My growth?” asked Emma, her eyebrows going up. Suddenly she felt even bigger next to him. The fact that he had just brought up her size underscored the enormity of the difference between them. She blinked down at him, and felt something twitch inside her mind…and then she felt herself smiling. What was this little thing getting at!? He seemed to have some kind of an agenda, even though she couldn’t quite figure out what it was yet. But in the meantime, she had to admit that he was pretty cute, just standing there, staring up at her all starry-eyed. 

“Y-yeah!” Aiden exclaimed, his face now completely scarlet. “Y-you’ve…you’ve been getting bigger recently, h-haven’t you!?” 

“Well I don’t know,” Emma remarked wryly, casually blowing off her nails and suddenly lowering her huge hand down, until it was splayed out directly next to Aiden on the bed. She tilted her head to the side in mild amusement as she regarded the comparison. Her pinkie finger was almost touching the little guy’s foot, and the rest of her hand was spread out gigantically against the sheets — Emma had made it a point to spread her fingers out wide, just to have a little fun with the comparison, and she couldn’t help but smile when she saw that each of her fingers were thicker than his arms, and nearly as thick as his little legs. And her wrist and forearm…together they may as well have been a medium-sized tree trunk compared to him. The little man’s eyes went wide, and he stared up the expanse of Emma’s bare arm, his mouth open in wonder.

“You tell me,” she added meaningfully, arching her eyebrow down at him impressively. “How much bigger do I look now, compared to when I got here, huh?” 

Aiden was completely transfixed; he couldn’t even make a peep of a response. All he could do was stand there, trembling in unabashed awe, gawking at the giant arm next to him. Emma felt a bubble of something like humor welling up inside her. This little thing may have been lost or confused or…whatever it was that was going on with him…but she had to admit that he was kind of precious. The way he was responding to her had puzzled her at first, and maybe even put her off a little bit. But now that she had figured out that he really was starstruck by her, Emma didn’t have much trouble enjoying herself with him. She wiggled her fingers a little, gently drumming them on the bedspread, even deigning to brush his tiny feet with her pinkie, out of a curious playfulness. Aiden was inhaling and exhaling sharply, and Emma knew now that it wasn’t because he was afraid — it was because he was excited. 

“Heheh, you’re a funny little thing,” murmured Emma, still teasing Aiden’s bare feet with her pinkie. It was amazing for her to experience the tiny man up close, comparing her body to his. All of the other interactions she had been having were strictly pragmatic, and therefore didn’t leave much time for these kinds of relaxed, casual comparisons. Dr. Jeltzin was “all gas, no brakes,” as he was fond of saying, and Emma spent most of her time with him pushing herself to the physical brink with her workouts. She and Alison passed their time engaged in deep, personal conversations about her own mental health, and how she was coping with her condition and her alienation from everyone she had been close to before — these were intense meetings, and even though Emma would sometimes notice this or that about the size disparity between herself and Alison, at this point she barely noticed it at all. Dr. Ossford and the others were friendly enough, but they were still all business…until now, Emma hadn’t really realized how much she had missed light, casual interactions. And now that she was having one, she felt amused, and even a little giddy. 

“What are you, anyway?” she chuckled.

“I…I’m Aiden,” the ogling young man choked out. His cock was rock-hard, tenting his pants, but Emma was so high up, even sitting down on her bed like this, that she hadn’t even noticed. She was too busy playing around with his feet, nipping at his heels with the crooked pad of her pinkie. His little bare chest had gone red, so red that it was making Emma blush a little herself.

“Heh, silly,” she muttered, smiling down at his little body, “I know that…” She had started to play a little rougher with her pinkie, to the point where she was making him stumble in place. Again operating on pure instinct despite his awe, Aiden backed up, but Emma immediately latched her pinkie around his ankle.

“Gotcha,” she murmured, and then, to amuse herself further, she pivoted the rest of her hand up, extending her forefinger gently but firmly out, catching him harmlessly in the bare chest. She was careful not to hurt him, but the inexorable force of her fingers was too much for the little man to bear, and he toppled over backwards onto the bedspread.

“Heheh, whoooops!” laughed Emma softly, almost to herself. She raised her hand up over the tiny man and spread her fingers out wide, making her hand look as big as she could. She didn’t really know what she was doing…she was just fooling around…having some fun. Subconsciously she reminded herself not to be too rough, and not to be too playful. Maybe this was Dr. Clinebell’s son or something…but somehow, she doubted it. 

“Ooooo, can’t get away!” teased Emma, lowering her huge hand down slowly towards Aiden’s prone body. He made a motion to raise himself up, but Emma was too fast for him. Her gigantic hand came down on him, easily covering over half his body, gently pressing him down into the soft comforter. She shook her hand back and forth playfully, smiling at the sight of Aiden’s bright red face staring up at her with wide eyes; the only other part of him she could see was his lower legs, which stuck out like cute little twigs under her palm. 

“Awww, you’re just adorable,” Emma smiled. “Heh, did someone send you to me, Aiden? I feel like you’re a sweet, cute little present, sent to me by…I don’t know who. Is that what you are, Aiden? Are you a little present for me?” 

She was only joking, but as she peered down at the little man, she could see that he was nodding vigorously.

“Y-yes!” he cried. “That’s…that’s exactly what I am!” 

“Oh…” Emma murmured, inclining her head as she stopped shaking her hand on him for a moment. Was that really what was going on? Had the government sent her this tiny boy as…as a gift? For good behavior? Or just because? She didn’t know. And right about then, she felt the little prick of his cock poking into her fleshy palm. Emma felt a flurry of feelings go through her: confusion, surprise, embarrassment…and something like pleasure too. But she quickly withdrew her hand, partially out of her instinct of embarrassment, and she saw that there was a wet spot in the middle of Aiden’s crotch. She stared down at it, taking in Aiden’s red panting face and his heaving bare chest. 

“S-sorry!” he panted desperately. “I-I’m…I’m s-so sorry! I…I c-couldn’t help it! You were just…you’re just so…”

“It’s ok,” breathed Emma gently. Something warm was flooding her insides now, and she felt her lips twitch upward in a smile. This little thing was so…easy…so much fun! And if it was really true, that he was just there for her…

“So you’re like…like my pet, or something,” she said softly, absently stroking his heaving chest with her finger. 

“Y-yes!” breathed Aiden. “Whatever…whatever you want me to be, goddess!”

“Heh, well, no need to call me that,” Emma chuckled. “I mean, well…I guess I do seem pretty huge to you, don’t I? Ha, of course I do…look how small you are compared to me.”

She paused, looking up and staring around the hanger. No one was there; she had half-expected to see Dr. Clinebell in the corner, spying on the encounter. But the two of them were alone. There was a distinct air of unreality to this whole thing with the new boy, or toy or pet or whatever he was. It reminded Emma of something else…something distant…and it dredged up some unpleasant things in her consciousness. She didn’t have to think hard to know what it was: this tiny man reminded her of Daniel. She suddenly felt a little sick, and looked back down at him. His cute little face…his panting, adoring face…

‘Psshh, he’s nothing like Daniel,’ Emma thought immediately. ‘Look at how he sees me…the little thing worships me…he’s mesmerized by me…he can’t get enough of me.’

She resumed stroking his little body, in a casual, curious way. Aiden just lay there, accepting her touch with his eyes closed. The initial sick feeling quickly vanished. Emma knew this situation wasn’t like anything she had experienced before. And this little gift, wherever he had come from, suddenly felt like exactly what she had needed. 

“Well you’re just precious,” murmured Emma, smiling down softly on him. “And you’re mine, huh?”

“Yes!” breathed Aiden, staring up at her adoringly. 

“I can just…play with you whenever I want?” Emma asked. He nodded, too overcome for words now. 

“Huh,” she mused, brushing her thumb up over his forehead and pushing his sandy-brown hair back. She was getting to know him…getting to know his hair and his body. She could feel herself getting excited and giddy again; she remembered years before, when she had gotten a little puppy for Christmas. This felt kind of like that. 

“Well this is gonna be fun,” Emma laughed, again almost to herself. With her lips closed, she unconsciously stuck her tongue in between her teeth as she extended out a probing finger to the exposed sole of Aiden’s foot. She paused, her finger poised right there, and she appeared to be considering something. The strangeness, the unreality of the situation again felt very strong to her. But his little body wiggled a bit, and the strangeness seemed to pass away, almost as soon as it had arrived. She lightly scratched the sole of his foot with her sharpened fingernail, and he let out a whoop and tried to get away. Emma grinned, feeling almost like a little girl, as she held him down in place. 

So began a new phase in Emma’s stay at the government facility. Everything else proceeded along more or less as it had before: she got up early, worked out with Dr. Jeltzin, ate a gargantuan breakfast carted in by the dutiful and friendly kitchen staff; she had a series of sessions with Alison, Dr. Ossford, and a few others who were on her schedule; she went and played on her trampoline, or had fun piano or guitar lessons with one of the tutors who were always available. Then she would eat a massive lunch and meet with Miss Bisset, the lovely old French lady who had been brought in to help design some new clothes for her growing body. Miss Bisset was a perfect temperamental fit for Emma, and even though she came from her previous life (which had worried a few of the doctors), the kind and canny designer seemed to know exactly how to navigate Emma’s growth, and everything that came with it. Even if Emma had been having a frustrating day, or had been feeling particularly moody, Miss Bisset always seemed to know what to say to make her feel better. Emma saw her as a bit of a “grandmother” figure, or even something of a “fairy godmother,” in a way. The skill and creativity that the old woman employed in her work with fabrics and leather to craft comfortable clothes and footwear for Emma seemed nothing short of magical. But it was Miss Bisset’s sweet, calm, and empathetic attitude towards Emma’s condition that truly made her an almost-mystical figure in Emma’s mind. 

Even including the return of her dear old clothing designer, though, by far the most dramatic change in Emma’s life and routine had been the introduction of Aiden. No matter where she was or what she was doing, Aiden was close by. When she was going through her tough workouts with Dr. Jeltzin, Aiden would be watching, spellbound, from a safe distance. Sometimes Emma would be exhausted from her morning workouts and feel like keeping to herself, which resulted in her essentially ignoring him at breakfast. More often than not, though, she appreciated his company, and even started playing little “food games” with him after a while. 

“Hahaha look at this!” Emma laughed one morning, holding up a giant sausage (specially prepared just for her, of course) to Aiden’s body. “I’m eating sausages bigger than you!” 

“Ooooooh godddd!” Aiden moaned, getting weak at the knees from the erotic intensity of the comparison. Emma studied his reaction steadily, staring down at him with big eyes as she saw him start to tremble in pleasure. 

“Mmmmm, you like that, huh?” she murmured. “You like how you’re smaller than my food, Aiden?”

“Oh my god, Emma,” he replied, nearly panting as he shook his head, “I love it.”

“Hmmmmm,” she hummed, considering everything, “You’re a funny little boy. Most people would be freaked out by that.” 

“Well most people obviously don’t…uh, don’t realize how lucky they are,” Aiden countered, “To be around someone like you.”

Emma sat there, turning around his words in her head — they made perfect sense, and yet, somehow they didn’t make sense. She couldn’t quite figure him out. But she didn’t feel any compelling, hurried need to figure him out, in any case. She enjoyed the odd little curiosities of his personality, and she was delighted to see that he was seeming to become more comfortable around her. He still stuttered quite often, but it wasn’t nearly as severe as it had been when she had first met him. The poor little thing had been so overcome that he had barely even been able to speak. 

Emma suddenly brandished the sausage and shoved it into Aiden’s chest, knocking him down onto the soft bed where he had been standing. 

“Hahaha, you’re silly!” she laughed, and then, on a whim, as she looked down at Aiden, she brought the sausage up to her mouth and suggestively inserted it inside, bit by bit at first, and then suddenly took the whole thing easily all the way inside. Aiden’s eyes nearly popped out of his head as he watched Emma chewing it up and swallowing it down, all while she stared down at him dispassionately, gauging his reaction. 

“You enjoy that?” she asked after she had swallowed it all down. 

Aiden nodded. His face was blushing, and he had an erection…but Emma couldn’t tell. 

“You like watching me just…swallow big stuff like that…bigger than you…no problem?” she persisted, arching her eyebrow. Again, Aiden nodded. 

“Heheh, you like a lot of weird stuff, you know that?” Emma chuckled, shaking her head down at him, her big eyes sparkling with curiosity. And then, almost to herself, she added: “I wonder what else you like…?”

“I…Il-like how you’re…you’re younger than me!” blurted out Aiden suddenly. The truth was, of course, that there were a million other things he could have said. But this was the first one that had popped into his head in that moment, and he had been so turned-on that he had simply spoken it. 

“Oh whaaaat?” laughed Emma, straightening up and shaking her head. “That’s…hahaha, what!? That’s not even possible.”

“I-It is!” Aiden replied, standing back up. “Y-You’re 28 and I’m…I’m 36!” 

Emma stared down at him blankly, her mouth open in the midst of her laughter. Somewhere in her mind, she knew that he was right. But to even say something like that…to compare the two of them that way, merely in terms of how old they were…it just seemed so absurd to her — laughably absurd.

“Heyyyyy!” came her playful, jaunty response, after eying him for several searching moments. She downed the remaining five gallons of orange juice left in her glass, set it down on the breakfast cart, and amusedly sat herself down on top of her bed, bearing down on Aiden’s supine body as she talked. “How do you know how old I am!?” 

On his back, gaping up at the towering giantess arched over him in teasing interrogation, Aiden temporarily regressed back to speechlessness. Emma was wearing an enormous jet-black tank top, newly designed and created by Miss Bisset, and the sheer size of her torso, combined with the incredible, weighty duo of her titanic breasts, made her incredibly intimidating. Somehow, the fact that her beautiful face (framed by her long red hair) was scrunched up in a frisky, non-threatening expression made her seem even more daunting. The added bonus that she actually was cross-examining him enhanced Aiden’s awe, and he wasn’t able to avoid getting hard. This time, because she was peering down at him so closely, Emma noticed. She blinked down at the obvious, protruding bulge in his pants, and for a moment she simply stared at it with blatant curiosity. The urge to swipe his pants off and play with it passed through her mind, but Emma reminded herself that she had asked the little man a question, and that he hadn’t answered. 

“Hrmmm?” she persisted, extending a playfully threatening index finger, with its sharpened, claw fingernail that she had painted a brilliant blood-red a couple days before. Miss Bisset, in a fun gesture that had almost brought Emma to tears with gratitude, had managed to commission a vat of Deborah Lippman nail polish, a color humorously dubbed “It’s Raining Men.” Emma’s huge fingers had already looked imposing enough, but now that she was sporting red claws, they looked positively fearsome. Aiden tried to squirm backward, but Emma easily pinned him down in place, with the pad of her massive finger coming down directly on top of his crotch. Aiden exhaled in barely-controlled arousal as Emma continued looking down on him, that droll smile never leaving her lips. Very gently, she began kneading the pad of her finger into Aiden’s crotch.

“You can’t squirm your way out of this one,” she breathed down at him gently, tracing circles in between his legs with her finger. “C’mon Aiden, tell me how you know how old I am. Heheh, and now that I’m looking closer at you…you actually do look like you’re 36.” 

Her voice trailed off, as it often did these days, as she continued talking out loud, though now mostly to herself. “A 36-year-old pet…a cute little 36-year-old play-man for me…god…it’s amazing…he’s actually older than me…a lot older…”

Elsewhere in the facility, inside the control room, a couple scientists had turned away from the screens and were looking anxiously over to Dr. Clinebell, who was nonchalantly stroking his chin.

“Is he going to actually tell her!?” asked one of the scientists. “We hadn’t planned on this — is this all within protocol?”

“Oh relax, will you?” chuckled Dr. Clinebell, casually brushing away his colleague’s concern with a wave of his hand. “This is wonderful stuff — the truth was going to come out sooner or later. May as well happen organically like this. Haha plus don’t you just love the way she’s been playing with him? Her power really has been evolving, hasn’t it?”

The other scientist looked uneasily at Dr. Clinebell and then turned back toward the screens. 

“H-Hey!” Aiden retorted, mustering up an impressive amount of courage as his flushed face beamed with a faux-hurt smile, “I—I don’t look that old! I…barely have any wrinkles!!”

“Oh you expect me to be able to see those from way up here?” countered Emma, the pad of her finger gently unrelenting in Aiden’s crotch. “Hahaha I can barely even tell what expressions you’re making most of the time.”

“Y-you…you can’t?” asked Aiden. He sounded momentarily hurt. 

“No!” laughed Emma, “You’re so small to me that I just look at your body language to tell what you’re thinking.”

“But…you can hear me…can’t you?” Aiden really did sound a little stung now. 

“Barely,” Emma chuckled. “I’ve gotta make sure I’m not moving around, and if I’m standing up, hahaha forget it!” She paused, and then decided to peer closer at the little man under her finger. She had caught something in his voice that made her look closer, and upon further inspection, she saw that she had accidentally made him feel bad. Her heart jumped a little in contrition. 

“Aww Aiiiiden,” she cooed, bending down even closer now, so that her huge head was only about three feet away from his, “Did I just make you feel reeeeeeally small? Smaller than you wanted to feel?”

“A…A little,” he admitted, nodding, even as his face brightened up under her close attention. 

“Hmmm,” mused Emma, as she examined his face closely, “You really have cute cheeks.” She blew a soft gust of wind on him, watering his eyes and making him blink rapidly, and causing his short brown hair to blow back. She felt herself melt a little inside. This little life under her finger was hers…hers to play with and cuddle and be sweet to. 

“I’m sorry I made you feel so small, Aiden,” she continued, “But it’s just true, isn’t it? I’ve gotta get this close, just to actually really see your face. Could you really handle me being THIS close, all the time?” 

“I…I could try!” Aiden forced out.

“Uh-uh, I don’t know,” Emma whispered doubtfully, as she cast her eyes slightly downward to his groin. She lifted her finger up for just a moment, allowing his erection to freely tent up in his pants. Aiden had a more-than-respectable 8-inch cock, larger than average, especially for his size. But to Emma it looked like a peanut in his pants.

“When I get in your face and just…touch you down there,” she continued in a whisper, conscious of how close she was to his vulnerable little ears, “You look like your whole body is about to just…pop!” 

When she said the word “pop,” Emma made her eyes go wide for an instant, returning them back to normal just a moment later. Even this simple little gesture pushed Aiden to the brink, and he very nearly came right then and there. 

“Come on Aiden,” repeated Emma, resuming her merciless massage of his nether-regions with her finger, “Tell me how you know all this about me. Did they tell you? The government people?”

“N-no,” Aiden replied, shaking his head.

“Then how do you know?” demanded Emma quietly. She was still teasing, but some of the humor had bled out of her voice, and Aiden actually felt a stab of fear. When Emma was this close to him, even being mock-serious was enough to send Aiden almost into a fight-or-flight response. 

“I…I f-followed you on the forums!” he squeaked out desperately.

“The…forums?” Emma asked, frowning, puzzled. “What forums?” But before Aiden could answer, her face brightened up in recognition. “Ooooohhhh! Ohhhhhhhh THOSE forums! The giantess forums!?” 

“Yes!” Aiden nodded. The worry in his face vanished, and his face was kindled up in a smile. 

Emma felt a strange and disorienting cacophony of emotions rush through her. Her mind shot back to the old house…their old house…with Daniel…the lights were low in the bedroom, and she was laughing at the laptop she was holding up as she facetimed Daniel while he was away on his business trip…she was showing him how the top of her head was grazing the doorway, and how she actually could touch the top of her head to it if she stood on her tiptoes. And in a flash, her mind rushed to the next memory: scrolling through the pale blue forum topics, reading all the comments on her comparison pictures with Daniel…she remembered those platform boots she had been wearing…her foot in Daniel’s chest as she stared down at him curiously as he lay on his back in the grass in the front yard…she blinked and her mind cut again to something else: this time she was hunched and crunched up uncomfortably in her chair in the living room, totally miserable, as she used a pencil to type out messages, letter by letter, because her fingers had become too big for the keys…Daniel’s shocked look as he had come in with all those bags of food to see her in the corner there, her clothes laying around her shredded, as she stared at him with a kind of helpless humor. 

All of this happened in no more than a few seconds, and Emma knew that she could have let her mind go even farther, but with a firm and decisive will, she stopped the memories. That was all in the past. She was right HERE, in THIS moment, and nothing could change that. She didn’t realize that she was breathing hard in and out until she heard Aiden start coughing. She blinked again and her eyes refocused on him. His little body was twisted under her finger; he had been trying to escape the intense wind of her heavy breathing, which had been hitting him straight in the face. 

“Oh…sorry,” murmured Emma. She blinked again and she felt her face brightening…she had this little treat of a thing under her finger! What a delight! And he was all hers to play with.

“Awww just look at those little cheeks,” she purred, almost in a baby-talk voice, and without warning she bent down, puckering her plush lips as she leaned in closer and closer. Aiden suddenly found his entire face smothered by hot, wet, slippery flesh, and what felt like a huge, squishy boulder pressing into his head. Emma was kissing him, and it took Aiden a few breathless seconds to realize that the giant, squishy pushing thing was her tongue. 

*MWAH* *MWAH* *MWAH*

The soft heavy sounds of Emma’s quick little kisses echoed in Aiden’s ears. Within seconds he was breathless, squirming to try and get free so he could have some air. But Emma’s finger was still on his crotch, holding him down, and the combination of the stimulation from her finger and the playful, effortless domination of her kisses was more than he could handle. Aiden groaned out helplessly as he came, and Emma wouldn’t have even noticed it unless he hadn’t started grinding his entire body up against her finger. 

Emma only recognized that Aiden’s body was doing something distinct and rhythmic after she let up in her kisses to grin at the effect she was having on him. Seeing him arch his body into an upside-down “C” against her finger in that rhythm…well, it told her all she needed to know. She almost took her finger away, just so she could tease him a little more, but then she realized the pad of her finger felt a little wet, and she understood that he had already cum. A fiery twinge went through her own loins, and she felt a surge of euphoric power. She had brushed aside those painful memories like they were nothing, and then the next moment she had made her little guy cum without even trying. She wanted to play it through, so she bared her teeth at his beet-red little face, made wide eyes at him, and growled, clamping her teeth around the bottom of his shorts as she ripped them off in one quick jolt of her head. His still-throbbing, cum-glazed cock was suddenly bouncing stiffly up and down, right in front of her face. 

“Hahaha you totally just busted!” she giggled, her big eyes having to go slightly cross-eyed to get a good look at his cock. After a beat, her eyes refocused on his face. His breathing was coming in labored gasps as he tried to regain his air; she was smirking at him. 

“It’s because you’ve got a giantess fetish, isn’t it?” she smiled confidently. “That’s why you were such a little deer in the headlights when we first met! Haha, and that’s why you’re constantly tagging along, trying to watch me do everything!” She ran her huge fingers over him, turning his body around and around casually in her grasp as she talked, getting his sticky cum on her fingers. 

“They recruited you from the forums, didn’t they!?” she went on, “Hahaha oh my GOD they totally did! You probably went through some kind of a selection process…vetting…like, the whole thing…and they chose YOU, because you’re just the…the perfect little cutie pet who can’t help but pop a little boner whenever you’re around me. You KNOW I’m bigger than you in, like, EVERY way, and you can’t get enough of it!”

Almost absentmindedly, like she was toying around with a little doll, she flipped Aiden over on his stomach in midair and massaged his buttocks with her thumb. She vaguely mused that she could push her pinkie into his ass, but she quickly dismissed the idea. That would have certainly hurt the poor little thing. So she tapped his ass a few more times with her thumb and then flipped him back over, threading her fingers around his arms and legs. 

“I’m right, aren’t I?” she asked him, an intense smile on her face. Utterly overcome, Aiden nodded. Emma looked to the side as her grin widened, and she blew out a pleased exhale, taking care to do it to the side so Aiden wouldn’t get caught in it again. Then Emma suddenly remembered that everything was probably being filmed anyway, so she looked up at the ceiling, making sure to hold Aiden down and away from the sound of her voice. She didn’t know where the cameras were, but she knew they were there. 

“Close your ears, little guy,” she said softly down to Aiden, and then she turned back towards the ceiling.

“Clinebell!” she shouted, her voice ricocheting off everything. “Hey Clinebell!! I figured it out! Good one!! No really, good one! I’m not even being sarcastic! I appreciate it!! All the effort you put into it — I LOVE him! He’s PERFECT!” 

Back in the control room, the formerly-anxious scientist turned around again to look at Dr. Clinebell, who had his arms folded across his chest, evidently pleased. But he was not gloating…he wasn’t even smiling; instead, he was staring up carefully into the screen, studying Emma’s face closely.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 30 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep