- Text Size +

Chapter 14

“E-Emma!!” came Daniel’s dry voice. His words sounded pitifully small, not the least because he was staring straight into the middle of his girlfriend’s thighs. He didn’t know what he was saying — his mind had taken off into uncharted territory. “Y-you’re…you’re…”

“Huh?” came Emma’s voice as she bent down over him, putting her hand to her ear. “What are you saying down there?”

Daniel suddenly remembered the GTS community that Emma had been engaging with, and it occurred to him that she was probably engaging in some form of silly roleplaying. Even as he stumbled and tripped over his words, he managed to take a step back and look way, way up into Emma’s face, as he forced a sheepish smile. 

“Uh…c-c’mon Emma, I…I know what you’re doing,” he said, louder. 

“What?” asked Emma innocently, completely engulfing him in her shadow. 

“Y-you’re…you’re joking around!” laughed Daniel, marveling at how normal he sounded. Internally, he was positively flabbergasted at how huge Emma looked in her massive platform heels. 

“Wh-…no, no I’m not!” she countered, putting her hands on her hips as she loomed over him. “I genuinely couldn’t hear you before, and I can barely even hear you now!” 

“Th-that’s…uh…” said Daniel, trailing off. He had no idea what to say. It was incredible how tiny he felt — the psychological effect of Emma’s voice emanating from more than 5 feet was…surprising, to say the least. He quickly felt his normal exterior beginning to crumble. 

“I mean, it makes sense,” said Emma, straightening up. “You’re, like…farther away from me now. Like…much farther.” 

For a few long moments, both of them just stood there without saying anything. Emma was trying to wrap her mind around the reality of the situation — she had purchased these boots to make her feel better, to better help her embrace her condition, but she had not been prepared for how big they would make her feel. She wasn’t quite 12 feet tall, but she wasn’t too far away. The platform heels had managed to push her over the edge just a bit…she had already been gigantic, but now, it felt like she had crossed a line into a different reality. 

Raising her head up from Daniel, she looked around. Her head rose above the brick of their house; she was now taller than a single story, and she could easily see onto the roof. The oak trees in their yard looked somehow…more fake…and less like the trees she was used to seeing. Although Emma didn’t quite realize it, this was because, somewhere deep in her brain, she associated trees with their large size — but now, they didn’t really look so large anymore. 

‘I wonder if I can put my arms all the way around the big one?’ she thought to herself. 

Without even thinking, she started walking over to the big oak tree that grew by their driveway. She had momentarily forgotten, however, that Daniel was standing directly in front of her. With her head raised up straight, she couldn’t even see him. 

“Emma!” he yelped, stumbling backwards as her huge, raised, platform-heeled boot came at him. His anxious cry reached her ear, and she stopped herself, her foot planting down hard on the ground, right in front of him, leaving a deep indent in the grass. 

“Oh…sorry!” she said, a bit absently. “I, uh…I forgot you were, like…right in front of me. For some reason I thought you were a little further…uh, oh never mind.”

“It’s…ok,” said Daniel, whose heart was now drumming hard in his chest. The sight of that incoming black boot, right at his chest level, had been way more alarming than he cared to admit. 

“Hehe, geez,” murmured Emma, almost to herself, as she looked down. “I really…uh…look like a giantess compared to you now, huh?” She was shocked by how big her booted foot looked, directly next to Daniel. Getting a little idea, she stepped back, taking her foot away, revealing the large imprint of its shape on the grass. 

“Like…put your foot in my footprint, Daniel,” she said, pointing down.

Daniel looked at the huge imprint in the grass, and, hesitatingly, put his foot down into it. It didn’t even seem real — Emma’s footprint extended out so extensively on both sides of his shoe, to the extent that it looked ridiculous. Her footprint absolutely swallowed his foot. In a flash, it reminded Daniel of the zoo, long ago, when he was a child, when he put his foot into the plastic-mold footprint of a gorilla. The whole point of the exhibit was to show just how big gorillas could get…but now…now he was an adult. 

“Haha, wow!” laughed Emma, tilting her head sideways. “Look at that — that’s crazy! My feet…Jesus they’re huge compared to yours! I mean…god, Daniel, your foot looks like a little kid’s compared to mine!” 

“I, uh…that’s just…that’s maybe just the heel,” Daniel croaked. He wasn’t quite sure why he was trying to play this comparison off…to rationalize it…but he wasn’t comfortable admitting that he was THIS much smaller than her. 

“Yeah, right, just the heel,” chuckled Emma, feeling an odd sense of elation at Daniel’s awkward reaction. Ms. Bisset was right — these heels were definitely making her feel better, although she didn’t quite feel in control of her happiness. It felt like it was coming in waves, crashing messily over her psyche. She suddenly felt the strong desire to show Daniel how futile it was to try and contain her size, to downplay it. She knew that it might make him uncomfortable, but at this point, being this big, she just decided to run with it. After all, what was Daniel going to do? Stop her? 

“Ok,” she said challengingly, falling down into a squat on her heels, “So you think it’s just the heels, huh?” She held up her hand, impressively splaying her fingers. “Let’s compare hands then.”

“I…Emma, I think we both know that, uh…that your hands are bigger,” said Daniel, red color beginning to inundate his cheeks from the bottom. 

“Well we can’t reeeeeally be sure until we’ve lined them up together, can we?” returned Emma. Her long, strong-looking fingers danced teasingly. “Come on, Daniel! What? Are you scared how small you’ll look compared to me?”

“N-no,” he said, blushing further still as he stood stubbornly, readjusting his posture, unknowingly making it so that both of his feet were in Emma’s footprint. “I just…don’t really see the point of it, is all.”

“The point!” laughed Emma, smiling cheekily at him as her eyes went wide. “The point is I wanna see, Daniel! Come on — come over here!” 

He blinked at her and slunk over, not having any kind of effective comeback. Emma watched him approach, and her smile got bigger. Squatting down like this in her heels, she was still a good couple feet taller than him. Her fingers danced playfully again as Daniel brought his hand up to hers. For different reasons, both of their hearts were beating quickly. Daniel was nervous; Emma was excited. A moment later, both of them were staring at the comparison, speechless. Emma felt herself smile, and she tried to stifle a laugh, which meant that it came out as a kind of involuntary snort. 

“Oh my god,” she guffawed. “Look…look at that! Your fingers don’t even cover my palm!”

It was true — Daniel blinked and looked puzzled. He wasn’t quite sure what he had been expecting, or why exactly he had thought that his hand would somehow look…well, bigger. But for some reason he had not been quite ready to see just how huge Emma’s hands were compared to his. Her palm rose up next to his fingers, until, just a little bit after Daniel’s middle finger ended, her own finger began. It was a ridiculous comparison — just like her footprint, her palm extended outward on either side of his hand, completely dwarfing him. She chuckled and made her fingers dance again, and Daniel felt the strong muscles and tendons in her hand working against his hand. It was dreadfully intimidating. 

“Haha, so…any clever little responses to that, babe?” Emma chuckled, looking down at him with wide eyes. This was what Ms. Bisset had been talking to her about, right? Embracing her size? Emma had to admit that, at least in this moment, it sure felt good. But she was also just enjoying making Daniel feel a little uncomfortable. 

“I…I,” he stammered. Emma suddenly stood up, and Daniel felt the whooshing air of her movements in his face — it brushed his hair back, and made his eyes water slightly. But he didn’t have any time to think about any of that, because Emma’s huge black boot was once again in his face. This time, though, it was on purpose. She had put her boot to his chest, and gently, but with firm and authoritative purpose, she gave him a shove with her foot, making him stumble backwards. Her foot bore down on him, following his stumbling trajectory, and didn’t leave his chest. This continued pressure was too much for Daniel to handle, and he fell down on his back onto the grass. Emma hadn’t even needed to take a step in his direction…and her boot was still right there, smack on his chest, holding him down. Daniel looked up at her, slightly winded, and saw that she was looking down at him, from high, high above, with a curious expression. She seemed to be smiling slightly…maybe!? Or maybe her face was just deadpanned. Daniel couldn’t quite tell, since it was so far away. He had already been uncomfortable, but now, he was actually starting to worry. 

“E-Emma!?” he stammered. “H-Honey? What…what are you doing?” 

Emma didn’t answer. She had arched and bent her head down, so that she could see him more clearly, and she loomed over him. Long seconds passed. 

“Emm— ”

“Just playing around a little,” she said, cutting him off. Her voice sounded almost emotionless in the air. Emma would have wondered at her own tone, but she was just being honest — it was a kind of little game, wasn’t it? She remembered all those guys on giantesscity asking her to take pictures of this kind of thing. At first, Emma had been weirded out by the requests. But now, as she stood there, her booted foot keeping Daniel down without even having to try, she had to admit…it felt exciting. It was like it wasn’t enough just to stand next to him, comparing heights. Forcing him down on his back, with her foot on his chest, just underlined the reality of their size difference…and emphasized how small and helpless he was compared to her, when she got it in her mind to do something. She saw his little hands grasp the shiny black leather of her boot, trying to lift it, and she felt a little twinge of something in her pussy. He was so cute. And the fact that he was even trying to move her foot…well, that made him even cuter still.

“Aww, you’re just precious!” she burst out, taking her foot off his chest. Daniel didn’t even have time to take a deep breath in — Emma had bent down in a sweeping gesture with her big arms, and was scooping his prone body off the ground. The next thing he knew, Daniel was riding her hip, held there by a strong, supporting arm. 

“Uhhh…” he began to say, but Emma interrupted him again. 

“You’re just like a little kid to me now!” she laughed, bouncing him up and down on her hip. “Haha, look at your little legs, dangling all over the place! C’mon — let’s go for a little walk!”

“Emmmmma!” complained Daniel, but he was utterly powerless to resist what was going on. For the next couple minutes, he endured Emma strutting around in their front yard, bouncing him on her hip, laughing and teasing him.

“I’ll bet people who see us think you’re, like…my kid or something!” she joked, looking down on him merrily. 

“No they don’t,” replied Daniel sullenly, irritated. “They know, like…uh, they know I’m a man, Emma! No one would dispute that.”

“Aw, am I teasing you too much?” she pouted, the corners of her mouth upturned. 

“I…n-no,” said Daniel, remembering that he must humor her. “But I just…uh, no, no it’s fine.”

Emma felt somewhere in her mind that her frivolity was starting to wear off, and she was afraid that once it was gone, she would go back to feeling depressed again. The big oak tree caught her eye again, and she placed Daniel down, determined to keep her fun streak going.

“Now let’s see here,” she said, partially to herself, in an exaggerated intonation. As she spoke this way, Daniel felt the sheer power of her voice. Maybe it was because he was already getting used to how big she was in the boots, and, with the novelty beginning to wear off, the other aspects of her hugeness came through. Maybe it was just the sheer height that her voice emanated from. Daniel couldn’t be sure, but whatever it was, he had a strong impression of the depth and power of Emma’s voice — it seemed to permeate the air, and vibrated in the air between his clothes and his skin…it even seemed to go deeper, into his muscles themselves. He took an unconscious step back, in awe of her power, and not a little afraid. 

“Yeah…yeah I think I can do it,” Emma was saying to herself. She extended out her arms and put her hands up in a “stop” motion. Daniel didn’t know what she was doing, but a moment later he got his answer. Emma folded her huge fingers together and then abruptly pressed them outward, cracking her knuckles. The result was a piercing series of loud pops far overhead that made Daniel stagger back. He hadn’t been ready for Emma’s sudden action, and he certainly hadn’t been ready for how loud it was going to be. 

“Augh, Emma! Geez!” he exclaimed, not able to help himself as he put his hands over his ears.

She glanced down at him curiously, not seeming to understand. “What?” 

“I…it’s…uh, that was just really loud,” he said, gathering himself together and forcing out a little laugh. 

“Uh…ok,” said Emma, tilting her head slightly to the side, studying him. Was he screwing with her? Why would he do that? He knew how sensitive she had been recently…could it be that he was actually being serious? That simply cracking her knuckles had such a big effect on him? Still looking down on him with that same strange curiosity, she extended her thumb over the joint of her middle finger, one that hadn’t been cracked recently. Her eyes on Daniel, she pressed down — the sound of her knuckle popping cut the air like a small gunshot. Daniel blinked and stepped back again, his hands jerking back to cover his ears. 

“Arrrgh! Emma, please! Stop!” he pleaded. 

‘Wow, he’s being serious,’ Emma thought to herself. She felt a stab of irritation. If he couldn’t handle her just being normal — doing normal things like cracking her knuckles, for godsakes — then he should just…just go somewhere else. She could feel the ugly anxiety of her condition start to rise up inside her like a shadow, threatening to engulf her, but just then, a pleasant breeze blew across her face, a breeze unlike any that she had felt before. It suddenly occurred to Emma that, up higher as she was, nearly 12 feet off the ground, the breeze blew differently. It wasn’t as bound by the gravity or heat of the ground…or something. She didn’t quite understand the science, but she didn’t have to. The fluttering winds felt delightfully fresh on her face, and Emma took this opportunity to remind herself that there were many hidden benefits to her condition…benefits that she had the exciting opportunity to discover.

She took a deep breath and re-focused on the tree. Needing only three strides, she crossed the entire lawn, going up to the big oak tree itself. She was able to see up into its branches, in a way that had been impossible before, and her eyes fell on a little bird’s nest that was tucked cozily away, close to the trunk. It was empty, but Emma saw the fluffy remnants of several blue feathers.

‘See?’ she said to herself happily. ‘It’s fantastic being this big!’

“Uh, honey?” came Daniel’s voice, behind and below her. “What’re you doing now?” 

“Just trying something fun!” replied Emma, pushing down her annoyance. She walked around to the other side of the tree and spread her arms wide. Taking a small step forward, she embraced the tree, her arms wrapping all the way around it…until her fingers touched.

“Yes!!” cried Emma, darting her head around the tree excitedly. “You seeing this, Daniel?! I can wrap my arms all the way around!” 

“I…y-yes, I can see,” he said bewilderingly. “Wow!” 

“I just…haha, I thought I might be able to do it!” she laughed, locking the tips of her fingers together. “But I wasn’t sure.” 

“Well, you…you got it, babe!” said Daniel, attempting to sound excited for her. In reality, though, he was more intimidated by Emma’s show of size than he was comfortable admitting. That oak tree was by far the largest living thing on their property…but as Emma stood behind it, wrapping her arms around the whole thing, Daniel couldn’t believe how ordinary and…well, small it looked, for a tree, at least. With Emma standing beside it, it almost looked like a miniature caricature of a large oak tree. Except…it WAS a large oak tree.

“Huh…ok then!” said Emma brightly, unwrapping herself from the tree and coming back around, a new light in her eyes. “Let’s see…let’s see what else!” 

She turned down to Daniel, and for a couple long moments, she just stared at him. It was like she was seeing him for the first time…and in a way, this was true. She WAS seeing him in a new light, just as he was seeing her likewise. Her platform boots had been the propulsive force that had pushed Emma up into a new realm, a new reality. She had been huge before, yes — but now…now she was truly beginning to seem like a giantess. 

Daniel looked up at her nervously, wishing that she would stop looking at him like that. Her eyes made him uncomfortable. They made him feel tiny, small, insignificant…like he was losing her. Would she remember that they were still a couple? That he loved her, and she loved him!? Or was this crazy condition finally going to come between them, cutting off the possibility of true intimacy? Daniel didn’t have much time to dwell on these unpleasant possibilities, though, because Emma was suddenly smiling, her curious look now evaporated. 

“Hey! Get the camera!” she exclaimed, grinning with enthusiasm. “This is, like, the perfect time to take some more pictures, don’t you think?”

“I…uh, sure Emma…I’ll walk in and get it,” said Daniel.

“Don’t walk — run!” she laughed. “Come on! This is gonna be fun!” 

The next hour or so was spent taking pictures of Emma in a variety of strange and exotic poses. Daniel did his best to humor her, but after a while, it became tiresome to him, especially knowing, ultimately, that these pictures were intended for that weird entourage of men on the internet who were horny for his girlfriend. Once or twice, Daniel tried to protest certain poses, most particularly the one where Emma spread her legs and told him to get underneath her, in between her legs, and take a picture of her from above. 

“But…but then you’re, like…exposing yourself to them,” said Daniel.

“Just a little view of my panties is all,” said Emma casually, waving her hand. She saw that Daniel was still hesitating, and once again, she wasn’t able to help the flush of irritation that passed through her. What, was he worried that his position was being threatened!? Didn’t approve of his girlfriend living her life a little?? It wasn’t hard for Emma’s mind to start tumbling down those mental pathways, but she made a real effort to stymie herself and turn around.

“This is…just a little way for me to have fun,” she said, crossing her booted feet together as she stood over him, straightening her arms out and folding her hands innocently. “Something that’ll just, you know…relax me.”

“You’re relaxed…because you’ll be sharing pictures of your panties?” asked Daniel doubtfully. As soon as he had spoken, though, he realized he had gone too far. 

“Look, what’s so hard to understand about all this?” she replied, no longer bothering to hide her irritation. “I’ve told you that I enjoy the kind of attention I’ve been getting from that…group of people, and I’ve told you that it’s no threat to you, and I’ve TOLD you that it makes me feel calmer and…and more confident. Are you seriously gonna keep being a…a fucking sourpuss about it!?”

Almost as soon as Emma had started speaking, Daniel had put his hands up in surrender, slowly backing away, with the camera dangling from a strap around his neck. 

“O-ok…ok, Emma…I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” he kept saying over and over. He was frustrated with himself that he had allowed his words to leak out like they had, and now he was paying the price. When she had finished her frustrated monologue, Emma just stood there for a few long moments, her jaw set, and her eyes hard and blazing. 

“It’s my fault…it’s my fault, Emma,” Daniel said one last time. “I…it’s totally fine.”

Emma blinked blankly, unmoved. After a few more seconds of staring down at him, lowering her brow slightly (like she was trying to make sure who he was), she said:

“I’m just…getting kind of tired of having to say the same thing, over and over again.” 

Daniel felt crushed, and panic started setting in. He needed to show her that he was behind her one hundred percent…that he loved her and supported her in whatever way she needed to feel ok. Seeing her spread legs, he was suddenly seized with initiative. He scampered over to her, getting in between her legs (even with her legs spread like this, his head still didn’t quite reach her pussy), and lying down on the grass underneath her. 

“Here, honey…just…haha, ok, just stay still there!” called up Daniel, but he hadn’t even needed to ask. Emma had not moved, either her posture or the expression on her face. From his position on the ground, nearly 12 feet below, Daniel saw her arch her neck slightly, to look down on him past the jutting protrusions of her large breasts. Her look made his blood run icily through his veins…she wasn’t looking all that impressed by his little stunt here. Not knowing what else to do, he just started taking pictures, getting direct shots of her black panties underneath her summer dress, the twin pillars of her thighs on either side, the large under-orbs of her breasts, and, just barely, the censorious strength of her eyes as she looked down at him coldly over her breasts. 

Emma hadn’t really been sure how to react to Daniel’s obviously-concocted enthusiasm. She knew that he was just acting this way to appease her, and maybe even because he was afraid of her. Even though the thought itself wasn’t pleasant, she felt an undeniable sort of liquid thrill go through her, knowing that she could simply raise her voice a little to get him to do things. But a much more prominent part of her still just felt irritated — she didn’t want to bully or force him into doing things. She wanted him to be excited to do them with her! She wanted him to stop being such a stick in the mud about the whole thing. And as Daniel continued snapping pictures underneath her, Emma began to feel a new sense of something that had been eating away at her ever since she had rejoined the real-world, after her stint at the Institute: she felt like she was…it was hard to put into words in her head as she mulled over it, looking down at her boyfriend. It wasn’t that she was “growing apart” from him, in the more conventional sense of two people in a relationship becoming emotionally distant from one another. It wasn’t that — more than ever, Emma felt emotionally close to Daniel…perhaps too close, since, apparently, just a few careless words from him could set her off. 

No, Emma was experiencing something different. For the first time, she had begun to genuinely feel that she was on a different plane from Daniel…a different wavelength…born out of nothing other than the sheer size difference between them. She knew in the back of her mind that he was an adult just like she was; he was her partner, her rock, her dream guy! But as Emma looked expressionlessly down at him, between her legs taking pictures, the more instinctual, animal part of her brain began to drown out her more rational mind. He was chattering away about something, moving his arms and legs in some kind of…enthusiastic way, or something. Emma felt like she didn’t have the energy to focus her eyes all the way down there. She knew he was talking and moving beneath her, but he was just…so small, so tiny, that it made her feel exhausted to even contemplate engaging him in this moment. 

Emma looked up at the surrounding neighborhood, conveniently ignoring the gawking expressions of several passersby. She felt nothing in this moment. Nothing at all. She glanced over at the great oak tree, at its slightly-shivering green leaves, and at the birds nest nestled in on its branches. She looked impassively up at the roof of their house, and at the individual roof tiles gleaming and winking at her in the bright sunlight. And finally, she looked out across the sky, at the scattered puff balls of cumulus clouds lazily moving across, and then, even higher up, the cirrus clouds that wisped and curled their way in little white dashes across the blue dome of the sky. And then, for the first time, Emma asked herself something that had been nagging her mind, ever since her growth ordeal began:

‘Am I just going to keep growing…and growing and growing…until I’m as tall as those clouds?’

The question was simple and innocent enough, and Emma had wondered many times when she was going to stop growing. But she had never really considered, or thought seriously about, the prospect of unlimited growth, totally unchecked, that went on and on and ON, for the rest of her life. She didn’t know the answer, and as she stared up silently at the deep blue sky, she felt a sudden stab of emotion, of longing, for what had been before. She wanted to go back to her office job. She wanted to hang out with Monica and the rest of the girls again…she wanted to gossip again…and most of all, she just wanted to snuggle her boyfriend again, and feel his strong arms around her, holding her tight, as they fell asleep together. 

But unlike previous times, Emma’s emotions didn’t overflow. There was still a part of her that was irritated at Daniel for being a wet blanket about the fetish pictures, so perhaps that was why she didn’t allow herself to start crying again. Instead, still looking up at the sky, she took a deep breath and looked back down at Daniel. He had come out from between her legs and was standing up again, staring at her with anxious expectation. Emma unconsciously shifted her weight to her left hip, staring down expressionlessly at the man who, when she was in these boots, didn’t even come up to her hips. Her knees were slightly higher than his waist…she was, in every imaginable physical sense of the word, MORE than he was. Emma knew he was anxious; she knew that he was waiting for her to let him off the hook, or to stay irritated at him, or to do whatever it was she wanted. For the first time, it truly became clear to her that SHE was the one who was leading the exchange…the relationship. And she didn’t know how she felt about it. 

“Let’s…” she said suddenly, in a strange, light, airy way, from a sheer desire to break the tension, “Take some pictures of me leaning against the car, huh?”

For the next half hour or so, Daniel snapped photos of Emma leaning back against their car, leaning against the house, and lying down in front of the house lengthwise to show how long she was. Daniel had even proposed, in the energy of what he thought was Emma’s lightened mood, that they take some size comparison shots between the two of them, but Emma quietly declined, insisting that she was tired. The truth, however, was that she didn’t want to dwell too hard on the reality of their widely-disparate sizes. She didn’t want to deal with the strange feelings that were actively developing inside her, feelings that she did not enjoy. 

Once they were back inside (after Emma had taken off her boots, and jostled around considerably to get indoors), she immediately started uploading the photos to her computer, using a pencil to type out captions, one individual letter at a time. She found the whole process cathartic, oddly because it was so centered around the reality of her massive size. She felt somehow calmed by the thought of thousands of aroused men looking at her pictures.

“You…you sure you don’t want me to type?” ventured Daniel carefully. 

“No!” laughed Emma, knowing full well that Daniel would not be able to type the captions she was creating now. “No honey…I’m…I’m enjoying this.”

She sure was: ‘Had to let off the car a second after my boyfriend snapped this one — look at those wheels! They were about to pop!’ read one caption. ‘The boyfriend’s gotta do a better job of cleaning the gutters — but I can’t really fault him for what he can’t see!’ read another. As she amused herself writing these captions, Emma found herself wishing that she had acquiesced to Daniel’s proposal to take direct comparison shots with her. She could even feel herself almost getting horny at the thought of having such control over the reactions of all these myriad men on the internet. She had to admit, it felt nice to wield such erotic power.

“You talked to Audrey recently?” asked Daniel, out of the blue. 

“Wha- huh?” asked Emma blankly. Audrey was her younger sister, by three years. The two weren’t terribly close, but there wasn’t really any bad blood between them. They just didn’t talk to each other too much. “I, uh…n-no, not really. Why?”

“Just wondering,” said Daniel, shrugging his shoulders. “What about your parents?” 

“Same with them,” said Emma, adjusting herself from her sitting position on the floor. “I haven’t spoken to any of them since…wow, I guess since all of this started happening.”

“Don’t you think…I mean, they should know?” asked Daniel, with a hint of caution in his voice. But he was more confident about this question than others. 

“Uhh…yeah. Yeah I guess they should, shouldn’t they?”

Emma almost felt dumb, to have not even considered mentioning any of this to her family, but a moment or two later she had recovered herself. She just…didn’t speak to them very much. She and Audrey were alike in some ways, but…well, it was just hard to put into words. They were different kinds of people. Her parents had a farm out in the country, where they had raised Emma and Audrey, and when she had come of age, Emma had gone into the city, gone to college, and then stayed there. Audrey was smart enough, but she had never gone to college. Neither had her parents. They all still lived out there in the country, and Audrey lived with….her boyfriend? Emma felt slightly guilty that she couldn’t really remember. 

“Well I wouldn’t stress too much about it,” said Daniel, standing up. “The thought just occurred to me, is all.”

Emma wondered whether Daniel’s thought was the same as the one she was having, right this very moment: her parents’ farm was huge, complete with a big barn. And their house had extremely high ceilings…

‘No,’ she thought to herself, ‘I don’t wanna deal with thinking about that. My parents don’t need to deal with all this.’ 

Her thoughts were interrupted, however, by Daniel walking over toward the front door.

“Where are you going?” she asked blankly. 

“I thought I’d pick us up some dinner,” he said, grinning. “Maybe that new Chinese place? How many chicken fried rices do you think you’d need me to order?”

Emma felt a great upsurge of emotional affection for him, and she burst out laughing, rattling the plates and glasses in the cupboard to the extent that one of them even cracked down its side. But neither she nor Daniel saw it. They were both too busy smiling at each other, their mouths open in shared affection.

“I’d say probably at least 12 or 13,” said Emma, not quite knowing why she had lowered her voice to a sultry octave. But it felt right, and Daniel seemed to understand where she was coming from. 

“Well alright then,” he answered, doing his own best impression of a sexy low voice (although it was far higher than Emma’s), “Just sit tight — don’t go anywhere — I shall return!” 

Emma chuckled to herself as Daniel closed the door behind him, and she continued editing and captioning the recent photos for giantesscity. She kept adjusting herself on the floor, thinking that she was sitting on something oddly, but she gradually became aware that the slight nagging ache in her lower spine was intensifying into something more noticeable…and spreading throughout her body. She tried distracting herself by posting the pictures, and delighting in how quickly and enthusiastically everyone started responding to them — she would post one, and just minutes later, it would already have 5, 6, 7 adoring comments posted underneath. It was almost like this huge, invisible ocean of men was lying in wait, anxious to receive whatever it was she threw them. 

But as the minutes passed by, it became harder and harder to ignore what was happening to her body. The ache had spread to the furthest extent of every limb and digit on her body, and had intensified into a sweet pain…a pain that, by this point, she knew all too well. 

About twenty minutes later, Daniel pulled back up the driveway, and into the garage, laden with huge bags of Chinese food. He had noticed, as he drove, that a dark, unmarked car had seemed to be following him, and as he had pulled into the driveway, his eye was also caught by another similar car, which was parked directly across the street from their house. Daniel could’ve sworn that he had seen a man in dark sunglasses, staring directly at their house…at HIM…but he waved it all off. Surely he had just become paranoid in his excitement. 

“Ok honey!” he called, coming in through the front door gingerly with the bags, “I come bearing gifts, haha! They said this was the largest….order…they ever — ”

But his words died in his throat, petering out like smoke. Something was drastically different, and it only took him a second to realize what it was. There sat Emma, completely naked and clutching her breasts, looking completely miserable. Her special-tailored clothes lay in tatters around her; her knees came all the way up to Daniel’s shoulders, and her head rose high up above his, higher than it had ever been before from a sitting position. She had grown…by two and a half feet…in twenty minutes. 

“Babe?” came Emma’s voice, somehow deeper, richer, than it had been before. She was beside herself, to the point where she was cracking jokes. “I…don’t think that’s gonna be enough."

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 19 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep