- Text Size +

Chapter 13

“A video?” Daniel didn’t sound enthusiastic about the idea as he turned in his work chair to face Emma, who was still lounging on the sofa, her shapely legs completely hanging off one end. 

“Yeah!” she said enthusiastically, sitting up quickly, causing the sofa to groan out in anguish, nearly to the point of fracture. 

“E-easy there, babe,” said Daniel, holding out a cautious, steadying hand. “It…it sounds like the sofa’s about to break.”

“Whatever,” said Emma flippantly, waving him off. She was too excited by her idea to be bothered by such things. “Anyway, come on, Daniel — get your camera! You still have that fancy digital one you got a while back, right?” 

“Uh…yeah,” said Daniel, still not budging from his chair. 

“Well go and get it!” said Emma, eagerly indicating with her big hand that he should hurry up. Even though she didn’t realize it, her hand motion created a wind current that Daniel could actually feel, even though he was sitting about 15 feet away from her. 

“Emma…what for?” he asked. He didn’t want to sound like some stick in the mud, but Emma’s enthusiasm was making him feel nervous, rather than encouraged. 

“To take some pictures of the two of us together!” she responded immediately. “Some smart guys on these giantess forums don’t believe that I’m actually this big and tall — they said that my pictures were photoshopped! Can you believe that!?” 

“I…uh, yeah, haha, it doesn’t sound too far fetched,” Daniel admitted, folding his hands in his lap. 

“What?” cried Emma. “You too!? Come on, it’s obvious that this is all real!”

“I…I understand that, Emma,” said Daniel, trying not to sound condescending, “But…I mean, to an internet audience…uhh…well, they might not believe that anyone could be so…big, you know?” 

“Well that’s why you’re going to get your camera and set it to auto mode and then we’re gonna do some poses for these people. Haha, they’re not gonna be able to have any doubts now!”

“B-But…but Emma,” protested Daniel, “I…I don’t know if I really wanna be in these pictures that these…uh, other guys are gonna be looking at. It’s kinda weird for me. I mean, c-couldn’t you just, uh…take pictures of yourself, like…on the sofa like that? Or comparing with something else?”

“I already did all that!” countered Emma, getting off the sofa and rising up into a kneeling position. Daniel couldn’t help but feel shocked every time she rose up in this position; even on her knees, she was well over 7 feet tall, and looked absolutely immense. The fact that she was on her knees only added to the enormity of her presence. 

“I took pictures of myself next to our bedroom door frame over there, for comparison, and I even tried to stand up, just to show that I couldn’t — and a lot of them still won’t believe me!” 

“But..s-so what, Emma?” asked Daniel, feeling like she was getting worked up over nothing. “So what if they don’t believe you? What does that matter?”

Emma stood there on her knees, regarding Daniel with her mouth slightly open. She couldn’t believe how dense he was being — was it really that hard to understand that these little online men needed to be put in their place? It was all so simple…it wasn’t like she was asking him to do anything crazy or unreasonable. Surely he was just…pulling her leg or something. She suddenly decided not to pursue the more negative emotions that were creeping around at the corners of her mind. This was going to be fun, and she was going to make sure that they both enjoyed it. 

“Come on, silly!” she laughed, moving towards Daniel on her knees. “Stop whining and moaning and let’s have some fun with this!”

Emma was far quicker on her knees than Daniel could have ever believed — because she was so huge, it only took her about three “strides” to reach him. Before he could react, she had reached down, hooked her massive hands under his armpits, and whooshed him out of his chair.

“Emmmmmaa!” yelped Daniel, his voice going up to a higher pitch as she yanked him into the air. “Wh-whaaaa!! Wh-what are you doing!?” 

“Helping you get moving!” she responded, taking an extra few moments to hold him up in front of her face, shaking him gently to convey both her buoyant mood and her sense of urgency. Holding him up like this, his feet were dangling more than a foot off the ground, and even then, his head wasn’t as tall as hers. To Emma, it felt like she was holding a child. Her eyes went wide with something like humor as she looked slightly down at her boyfriend’s bewildered expression. 

‘If things are gonna work out now that I’m back,’ Emma suddenly thought, ‘He’s gonna have to get used to this kind of stuff. If I wanna play with him, I’ll play with him!’ 

“Ok,” she said smartly, setting him down on his feet, and then extending her arm out over his head, pointing to the bedroom, “now go get your fancy-shmansy camera and let’s take some comparison shots!” 
Daniel balked for a moment as he stared up at Emma’s finger, pointing authoritatively toward the bedroom. Her arm was extended out over his head, so that he actually felt the shadow that it cast over him. He had no idea why all of this stuff mattered to Emma so much all of a sudden, and the prospect of taking comparison pictures with her — to be plastered all over the internet — made him feel more uncomfortable than he was willing to admit. He tried to remind himself that he had pledged to himself that he was going to take care of Emma through all of her volatile emotions and mood swings that were associated with her condition, but already, he was starting to second-guess himself. How far was he really willing to go to placate her? 

Emma hadn’t put her hand down, and Daniel quickly realized that he was taking too long. He shuffled off to the bedroom, not wanting to find out what would happen if he continued pushing back against her on this point. In less than a minute, he had found his camera. 

“Awesome, ok so let’s do a normal, run-of-the-mill picture first,” said Emma, moving about excitedly on her knees as she went up to their bedroom door frame. “You set the camera to auto mode and then come over here and stand next to me, alright? We’ll get the door frame in the shot, just to show how you compare to it.”

“O-ok,” muttered Daniel, attempting to swallow down his doubtful thoughts as he walked quietly over. Emma watched him approach, her eyes following him steadily. Generally, when people came towards her, they looked bigger and bigger the closer they got. However, as Daniel came up to her, Emma was getting the opposite feeling. 

‘God he’s tiny,’ she thought to herself, almost not quite believing it. She was on her knees, and yet she was more than a foot taller than he was. But it wasn’t just the height difference that was so noticeable to her — as he came up and stood next to her, everything about his body looked minuscule…his head, his neck, his little shoulders, his tiny little hands…everything. And his head didn’t even come up to her shoulders. Emma found herself just staring down at him, lost in the incredible size difference between the two of them. Daniel’s eyes travelled up to meet hers, but he wasn’t able to hold her stare for more than a couple seconds — he had to break away, because he didn’t quite like the flabbergasted energy that was emanating from Emma’s eyes. 

“It’s…it’s on auto,” he mumbled, gesturing over to the camera.

“Ah! Ok, great!” exclaimed Emma, blinking and shaking her head slightly, as if she was coming out of a slight trance. “So ok…let’s both look over at it…like that…uhh…yeah, ok…how many is it taking?”

“Like…uh…one every few seconds,” said Daniel. 

“So ok, good — we can do a bunch of different poses,” muttered Emma, half to herself. “Just so they can’t have any doubts…ok, so now…hmmm, yeah, now you come over here and stand in front of me here.”

Emma reached out and grabbed Daniel by the upper arm, her hand easily going all the way around it. Daniel was shocked at the effortless strength that was in her hand and fingers, and he was under no illusions that Emma had the power to yank his arm out of its socket or snap it in half if she so chose. To her, it was like holding a medium-sized twig. 

“G-Emma! Ow!! E-easy!” he protested, as he stumbled from the momentum of her tugging at his arm. “That hurts!”

“What hurts?” she asked, puzzled. “I’m just moving you around a little — that’s all.”

“B-But Emma,” complained Daniel, hating how his voice sounded, but continuing to speak nonetheless, “Y-you’re…you’re being kinda rough. Please…be more gentle!” 

“I am being gentle!” replied Emma, a little indignantly. “Come on now, face the camera and stop talking for a minute — we don’t want everything all blurry. They’ll say it was photoshopped.” 

They stood there silently for a few moments, with Daniel in front, and Emma’s gigantic hands on his shoulders. Daniel could feel his knees starting to buckle under the weight of her hands and arms. 

“And stand up straight!” Emma commanded. “Come on, Daniel, help me out here. If your knees are all bent, they’re all gonna say that we made it seem like you were shorter than you really are.”

“I…” sighed Daniel, trying to straighten his knees, “I’m trying to, Emma. But…your hands are, like…pressing down on me.” 

“I’m not pressing down on anything!” she countered. “My hands aren’t that heavy. Ok, so that’s good, we got that pose down. Now…hmmm, let’s see…ok now, I’ll try to actually stand up…over you…just to show them what happens when I’m actually on my feet, haha.” 

She rose up above him, and Daniel felt the enormity of her presence over him, even as he felt the heavy pressure lift off his shoulders. He looked up to see Emma’s smiling face was directly above him, looking down, her neck and shoulders running along the ceiling. With her legs straightened out, her hips were well above his head, and her knees were even with the middle of his stomach. 

“Heheh…wow, ok, yeah, they’re gonna like this one,” Emma laughed. “This pose totally makes it obvious how short and small you are next to me…haha, and how tiny this house has gotten! I mean, look at this! If I spread my legs like this, you can, like…literally stand in between them.”

“Or if I, uh…move over here to the side,” said Daniel, feeling uncomfortable as Emma spread her big legs out on either side of him, “They can, uhh…maybe get a better view of everything?” 

“Where are you going?” Emma whined. “No, no, stay in the middle, in between my legs…yeah, right there. It’s a good pose. Yeah…yeah there we go. Stand up straight…ok, yes. Let’s be still for a couple more.”

Emma had reached down and put her hand on Daniel’s shoulder again, and once again, he felt the inexorable weight and power of her strength. His knees buckled once more, but he was able to press back for a few moments, standing up straight, before finally collapsing down to the floor on one knee. 

“Oh come on Daniel,” complained Emma, “What’s the deal? Why are you being so dramatic?” 

“I…Emma!” he replied, rising and speaking up at her in an irritated voice. “I told you…you’re stronger than you realize! You need to be gentler! I know you don’t realize it, but please! Just…look out a little for me, ok?” 

Emma couldn’t quite shake the feeling that Daniel was being sour about all this because he was uncomfortable with the thought of other men looking at her with sexual intent. Of course! Surely that must be it. It didn’t matter if it was online — all these weird, horny men who were going to be looking at these pictures…yeah, of course it made sense that he wasn’t comfortable with it all. 

‘I need to reassure him somehow,’ she thought. ‘I need to show him that he doesn’t have anything to worry about.’ 

“Aww, you’re so cute, you know that?” she said out loud, looking down at him as she put her hands on her hips, a full foot above his head. “I know all these guys are gonna be looking at me a certain way, but I’m just doing all this for fun, you know? It doesn’t really mean anything to me, Daniel. It’s no threat to you!” 

“Uhh…what?” asked Daniel, puzzled. He didn’t really understand what Emma was getting at. 

“Who cares if a bunch of guys think all this is sexy?” she cooed down at him. “They don’t have anything on you. You know that, right?”

“I…w-well yeah, Emma, but — ” His words were cut short as Emma bent down again to lift him up. There wasn’t anything he could do to escape — he felt his organs bounce around inside him as she lifted him, bringing him all the way up to where her head was pressed up into the ceiling. He was staring up at her huge face, which filled his vision almost completely when he was this close. 

“And you know that no matter what anyone says, there’s nothing…no one…who could possibly replace you.” Emma was smiling down at him, but her eyes were serious. Daniel could smell the slight minty flavor of her breath, which felt like it was cascading over him. 

“Y-yes…yes, Emma, I know that —” he tried to begin, but once again, Emma cut him off. This time, though, it was with her lips, as she engulfed him in a wet, sloppy kiss. Daniel felt his head and neck get pushed back by the force of her lips; it seemed almost absurd to try and kiss back, since Emma’s lips more or less were able to cover his entire face. But Daniel did his best, puckering his own lips as he attempted to kiss her back. But it was like spilling a cup of water in a rainstorm — in every way, she overpowered him. 

Emma was moaning into the kiss, her eyes shut tight. He really did mean so much to her…and he really was so cute, bumbling and mumbling around underneath her, humoring her whims even though he wasn’t really into them. He was too sweet — he was her special little man. Right then, she suddenly got an idea. Still kissing Daniel, she moved toward the camera, going down on her knees right in front of it, still holding Daniel with both hands under his arms. She held him there, legs dangling more than a foot off the ground, for several long moments, as she continued to kiss him deeply, gently munching on his lips, his nose, and his chin as her huge tongue explored his mouth. Once or twice, she heard him gagging on her tongue, and she drew herself back, chuckling a little self-deprecatingly at her own enthusiasm. 

After these long moments had passed, she opened her eyes and let him go, setting him back down on the floor again. He swayed a little, dazed. 

“There,” she purred down at him, feeling like she had solved all the problems at once, “Now they’ll all know how I feel about you.”

They proceeded to pose for more pictures for the next 45 minutes or so. It was far longer than Daniel had anticipated (or wanted), but after that epic and prolonged kiss, he found himself more amenable to all the ideas Emma was excitedly suggesting. They did a few poses by the sofa, with Emma lying down across it, and Daniel sitting down on the floor in front of the sofa. This pose made him look particularly small, since he was merely sitting down on the floor, while Emma was stretched gracefully and elegantly out behind him. They did another pose with Emma sitting up on the sofa, with Daniel perched on her right knee. Even in such a pose, the top of his head barely even came up to her shoulders. Emma playfully bounced him on her knee a couple times, before he got rattled and asked her to stop. It took a couple times asking before she finally relented.

The poses didn’t stop there — Emma was determined to explore the fun intricacies of their size difference, and the more they played around with them, the more ideas she got. She realized how funny it would be if she had Daniel wear some of her old clothes, the original ones Ms. Bisset had made her, when she was “only” a little over 7 feet tall. Shooing away any protest Daniel made about wearing dresses, she made him try it on, delighting in how loosely it fit him.

“Hahaha look at that!” she cried, her huge body shaking gently with genuine laughter, “It barely even stays on you it’s so loose!”

“Ok, can I get out of it now?” asked Daniel, a little sullenly, despite taking it relatively well.

“Just a second, babe,” she laughed, taking the camera and attempting to take several up-close pictures herself. “Just…ugh, I can’t seem to…damn it! I can’t even press the button down! It’s too small!”

“Well…I’m definitely not going to take a selfie in this thing,” remarked Daniel. 

“You will if I make you,” chuckled Emma, her eyes widening at the word “make.” Her threat was an empty one, though, as she grinned and managed to set the camera back to auto mode with a fingernail. 

She also made Daniel try on the Institute gown that she had outgrown. This time, the comparison was absolutely ridiculous — it looked like he was just draped in a giant white bed sheet. 

“Uh, Emma?” he said, looking up at her and smiling innocently. “I don’t think it fits.”

“Hahaha, you think!?” she burst out, clutching her sides from laughter. “Daniel…oh my god…and to think! To think that that thing was, like…hurting me, it was so tight.” 

It was completely mind-boggling for Daniel, standing there, utterly engulfed in this massive article of clothing, to think that Emma’s body had not only filled it, but stretched it out, almost to a breaking point. This huge gown, that was cartoonishly large on him, didn’t even fit her anymore — it was far too small. 

“Uh…honey?” asked Daniel uneasily, still enveloped in the gown, as he watched her sit down on the floor. “What are you doing?” 

“Just taking off my shoe!” she said brightly. “I wanna take a couple pictures with you in my old gown holding my shoe.”

“Emma,” sighed Daniel, “Can we pleeeease just call it a day on the pictures? I feel ridiculous.”

“Just one more, one more!” she chirped, reaching over with one arm and handing him her shoe. Daniel sighed again, extending both of his arms to accept the shoe; Emma dropped it down into his arms with her fingers, and Daniel stumbled forward, his knees buckling slightly. He hadn’t expected her shoe to be so huge…or so heavy. The shoe was over a foot and a half long, and Daniel realized that he actually had to hold the shoe with two hands, almost cradling it like a baby. 

“Oh my godddd!” cried Emma, bringing the camera closer as it continued to take pictures on its own. “Daniel! You look sooooo cuuute like that! Haha, oh man, I just got an idea — take your shoes off and put your feet in my shoe. Here, I’ll take the other one off, so you can put both feet in! Oh boy, this is gonna be great!”

“Emmmmma, please!” complained Daniel, “Can we not? I’ll look totally stupid!”

But Emma wasn’t listening to him — she had taken her other shoe off, and had already put it down on the floor next to him. She pointed down at it excitedly, and Daniel knew that she was going to keep on insisting until he did as he was told. Sighing again and rolling his eyes, he took his shoes off, and stepped into Emma’s. She brought the camera closer, giggling.

“This is too perfect!” she laughed. “I had no idea how…tiny you’d look in my clothes, Daniel! The shoes really are the icing on the cake — they’re like clown shoes to you, hahaha!” 

They continued on for a little while longer, until Emma finally had her fill of fun and brought the photo session to a close. She spent the next couple hours uploading the pictures to her computer, and then editing and cropping the images — or, more specifically, she had Daniel do all of it, since her hands were too big. He had done so reluctantly, but Emma was not taking “no” for an answer.

“You should hear what all these other guys are writing about me,” she reminded him, bearing down on his reluctant attitude. “They’re TOTALLY jealous of you right now.”

Daniel had thought about responding that he wasn’t some kind of freak like they were, but he thought that using such language probably was not the best idea in the current situation. For whatever reason, Emma had been drawn to this online community, and as her boyfriend, it would just be best for him to humor her. 

Indeed, over the course of the next couple weeks, Daniel found himself more or less stuck in this frame of mind. He wished that he could somehow escape it, but he had no idea how. The longer he lived with Emma in their house, the more it became clear that there was no returning to the life they had before she went to the Institute — even that life had been fraught with the difficulties and turbulence of Emma’s growth condition, but compared to now, Daniel was beginning to look back on the pre-Institute time with unadulterated nostalgia. Emma was in an entirely different boat from Daniel, and she found it difficult to look back into the past — it was challenging enough, dealing with existing comfortably in the present. But there was no denying that it was becoming harder and harder, with each passing day, for her to function inside the house. 

To start with, Emma was hardly able to use their bed in any meaningful way. She took up the entire mattress herself, and her legs were hanging almost completely off the sides, touching the ground on either side and extending out a good bit in both directions. It was an absurd prospect, sleeping in such a bed, but Emma was determined to make it work. She refused Daniel’s suggestion of sleeping on a hodgepodge of mattresses on the floor.

“No!” she answered him defiantly. “I want to sleep in our bed! Not like some teenager at a slumber party!”

“But…honey,” said Daniel carefully, “You don’t fit in the bed anymore.”

“I don’t care,” returned Emma immediately. “It’s our bed and I’m sleeping in it.”

“Well…then where am I going to sleep?” Daniel was making sure to phrase his questions gently.

Emma looked at him, her brow furrowing slightly. Whenever she gave him this look, Daniel couldn’t help but feel intimidated. She was sitting down on the floor in the living room, and even like this, her head rose above his by a couple inches. He knew that she didn’t mean to look scary, but the way she had — of pausing and scrutinizing at him with silent incredulity, as the seconds ticked by — well, it just made him tense up and shiver a bit. She still didn’t realize the effect that she had on people. 

“What do you mean, where are you going to sleep?” Emma asked, her voice tinged with reproach. “You’re gonna sleep in our bed with me!”

“But…but how!?” asked Daniel. “How am I gonna fit, if you’re…uh…if you’re…sleeping there? You take up the whole bed, Emma.”

“Well then I guess I’ll just have to snuggle you on top of me then,” said Emma. 

“Uhhhh,” replied Daniel, not quite relishing the thought of having to sleep on top of Emma every night. 

“Yeah, it’ll be sweet and cozy,” continued Emma, and as if to prove it to him, she reached out and snatched him up off his feet, surprising him once more with her strength and quickness. She caught him up in her arms and squeezed tightly, compressing the air out of his lungs. 

“Mmmmm, we’ll fall asleep together, and it’ll be just like it was before,” muttered Emma blissfully, laying back onto the floor as she stretched herself out, snuggling Daniel like a large teddy bear. “just like old ti—”

But a sudden crash startled her out of her thoughts; she had kicked out her leg too far, and it had knocked over the lamp table, shattering the lamp into several pieces. 

“I’ll clean it up — don’t worry!” panted Daniel quickly, attempting to escape from Emma’s embrace. More than anything, he was just trying to get out so he could breathe freely again. But Emma just held him there, staring up at the ceiling. His arms squirmed and his legs kicked slightly, but she hardly noticed — she just kept holding him there silently for several long moments until, with a sad, perturbed sigh, she let him go. 

Emma was trying her best to stay as positive as possible, but as the days passed by, she was finding it harder and harder to avoid the inevitable cycle of enthusiasm, frustration, disappointment, resignation, and then back to enthusiasm again. For the first couple days, she had gone about her tasks with an almost-overly exuberant attitude — she was thrilled to be back home, away from all the doctors, and she felt determined to make this work. 

But gradually, though, her exuberance became replaced by chronic frustration. The bed wasn’t comfortable to sleep in, it was true, but she had managed to somehow convince herself that it was working, and was able to fall asleep in it. The same could not be said for the shower. Even kneeling down, Emma’s head was much higher than the shower spigot, and when she had ducked her head down even further, she inadvertently knocked into the spigot, causing it to come flying off the pipe, spraying water everywhere.

“Daniel!!” she had cried, feeling hopelessly inept with the job at hand, “Help! I broke the shower!”

Fortunately, Daniel had been able to fix the broken spigot by running to the store and getting a new one, fitting it in easily once he had returned home. Emma watched all of this happen as she sat sullenly next to the tub, holding her knees to her chest, a giant white towel (made by Ms. Bisset) draped around her head. Even sitting like this, her body nearly filled up the entire space of the bathroom that wasn’t inside the tub. 

“There…uh…all fixed!” Daniel had said, as cheerily as he could sound. “Don’t…don’t worry about it babe. Go on in and…and take your shower.”

“Ok, thanks,” mumbled Emma, feeling her lower lip trembling a little. Daniel sidled over, stood on his tiptoes, and gave her a quick kiss on her cheek before sliding past her body and out the door, to give her privacy with her emotions. Emma reached over and turned the water back on, the tears starting to run down her face. A minute later, she was sitting in the shower, her head slightly bowed forward, with the water hitting the crown of her head directly. She was glad that at least with all the water around, her tears blended in.

But despite these moments when her emotions got the best of her, Emma was making a conscious effort to stop her exhausting mood swings. At first, she tried to distract herself with food, since her appetite had not slowed down one bit. However, these attempts only fueled her frustration, since Daniel couldn’t buy food fast enough. Inevitably, she became cross with him, when he underestimated how much she could eat. 

“Are you trying to make me lose weight!?” she burst out at him one day, incredulous that he could have thought that a half dozen large bags of pre-made salad, five ears of corn, a two-pound drum of baked beans, three large potatoes, and three pounds of slow-cooked pork ribs would be enough to satisfy her appetite. 

“I…was sure this would be enough!” Daniel stammered, totally taken aback by how quickly she had consumed her food. 

“Do you really think a body this big is going to be satisfied with…with — you know what, just…just forget it, ok?” she huffed, crossing her arms.

“I…h-honey, I can go get more food!” Daniel ventured, going over to her and cautiously touching her forearm. Emma “humphed” again and frowned, not moving or responding. She hated when she acted this way — she knew it was immature and childish, but she didn’t feel like she could help it. The truth was, Daniel not getting her enough food was hitting home to her, more than anything else, how much bigger she was getting…and how he wasn’t able to quite keep up. 

Emma knew, from the occasional aches and pains in her bones, joints, and muscles, that she was continuing to grow. The spurts weren’t coming as dramatically as they had been during her last couple days at the Institute, but they were definitely still happening. Emma wasn’t able to notice her growth spurts in real time (as Igor had before), but as the days went by, she was increasingly coming up against clue after clue that told her, ever so subtly, that she was getting bigger. 

First it was the door frame to their bedroom — Emma had been surprised to see, the first day she had come back, that her head rose a good number of inches over the door frame, even when she was on her knees. The frame itself, which was 6’8 tall, had once been a point of contention for her, in the early days of her growth; the day she had returned, Emma had noticed, upon ducking her head down to enter her bedroom (on her knees of course), that there was a large dent at the top of the door frame, right around the middle. Emma had puzzled over it for a moment, until, with a sudden flash of insight, she realized what it was — it was the dent that she had put into the frame when she had inadvertently smacked her head against it while video chatting with Daniel! It had only been a number of weeks before, but to Emma, it seemed like years. At the time, it had come as a strange, almost-otherworldly shock to her, that she had grown taller than the door frame, but now, she was looking down on the dent she had made…as she knelt on her knees. 

For a moment, Emma felt a rush of strange and powerful emotions: she became terribly nostalgic for the time when she was “only” 6’9 or 6’10…she felt a renewed and invigorated sense of hopelessness at her growth condition…she felt an odd and totally unrelated rush of power, that she could have felt so big and tall then, compared to how huge she was now…there was even a dash of humor sprinkled in to all these other emotions: ‘Gosh, I really left a big dent there,’ she thought to herself, ‘I bet it I smacked my head on it now the whole door frame would cave in!’ 

As this sudden, strange, and unexpected amalgamation of emotions whirled around in her brain, Emma had unintentionally made an odd kind of noise, a mixture of a laugh, a choke, a huff, and a sniffle. 

“You ok there, hun?” asked Daniel, who was lying on the bed, preparing to be supplanted.

“Uh, yeah…yeah I’m fine,” said Emma, ducking under the door with difficulty and turning her body sideways slowly and carefully, so that she could get in. “I was just…um, noticing the dent above the doorway.” 

“Dent?” asked Daniel, “What dent?”

“You know!” answered Emma, getting temporarily stuck in the doorway and sighing in frustration as she tried to wrench her shoulder forward. “The one above the doorway. I hadn’t seen it before…I guess because I’ve been away.”

“I…haven’t seen any dent there, Emma,” said Daniel, sitting up a little in the bed.

“Well,” said Emma, gritting her teeth as she pushed herself through the doorway, causing the frame to buckle and expand a little bit, shaking the walls as she finally managed to press herself through, “It’s there. It’s from when I hit my head on the doorway all those months…uh, weeks, ago. Remember? When you were on that trip and we were video chatting?” 

“I remember,” said Daniel uneasily. “But I just…uh, I guess I’d never noticed that it had left a dent there.”

“Well, I know why you never noticed,” chuckled Emma, happy to be in their cozy bedroom as she got on her hands and knees and crawled over to the bed. She had a grin on her face that was intended to convey amusement and pleasure, but to Daniel, it almost looked threatening. As she approached the bed, he couldn’t help but think of a giant tigress leering at her prey. She was just so huge, too big to look gentle. 

‘It’s just Emma,’ Daniel reminded himself, ‘Sweet Emma…’

“Uh, why is that?” he asked out loud. 

“Because!” she laughed, reaching down, grabbing him, and lifting him off the bed as she carefully stretched herself down on the mattress, filling it completely as she held him up over her torso in the air like a little child. “You’re way too short!” 

A few days later, however, as Emma was about to enter the bedroom on her knees again, she noticed something. The dent, which had been just a tad below her eye level before, now looked even lower. It was about even with her nose…no…it was actually below her nose…right about at her mouth. She frowned slightly, thinking that this couldn’t be a good sign, but she shrugged it off. Two days later, though, she couldn’t help but check again — now the dent was even with her chin. There was no question: she was still growing. The summer dresses that Ms. Bisset had made for her still fit nicely, but Emma could feel them, bit by bit, becoming tighter on her burgeoning frame. 

Daniel had been afraid to suggest it before, but gradually, he too noticed the unavoidable truth that she was still getting bigger. A substantial part of him (and Emma as well) had been privately hoping that her growth would just inexplicably stop one day, never to resume — this hope had temporarily replaced the hope for medical intervention, since that plan had veritably crashed and burned. A few times, Daniel felt tempted to gently nudge Emma back in the direction of Dr. Hartman, or even Dr. Kline, but he was too nervous about what her reaction would be. He still couldn’t get that image of her wild, unhinged expression out of his head, on that final day at the Institute. But as Emma frustratedly abandoned the use of utensils, (which she couldn’t really hold anymore), her laptop (which she couldn’t type on anymore), and even books (which she had a hard time reading because the type was so small), Daniel finally had to at least see how much she was growing.

“Honey?” he asked carefully one day, after Emma had accidentally bumped her head on the ceiling for the umpteenth time, “Why don’t…why don’t we measure you?”

“Measure me!?” she asked, rubbing her head and frowning down at him. 

“Y-yeah!” he said, trying to sound casual. “Just…you know, to see how much you’ve been growing recently? I’m, uh…haha, I mean, I’m kind of interested. Aren’t you?”

Emma had been about to pretend that she hadn’t noticed her own recent growth, but she quickly decided that would have been juvenile — she wished Daniel hadn’t brought up the prospect of measurement (since it reminded her too much of those doctors), but as she looked down at him, blinking up innocently at her, she felt her heart soften. He was such a little sweetheart…her little sweetheart. 

‘And heck,’ she thought to herself, making it a point to give him a warm smile, ‘Maybe he’s even getting into the idea of me being bigger, and still growing…kinda like all those fun little guys on giantesscity.’

Her mind flashed briefly to the internet forums, which Daniel was now scrolling through for her, since her fingers were too big. The pictures she had posted had caused a sensation. Her inbox was filling up with more and more messages, nearly all of them adoring, and some of them downright head-over-heels hysterical. She remembered what a few of them had suggested — that she start an OnlyFans account and upload paid content — but she quickly shook these thoughts away. Daniel was staring up at her expectantly with his sweet little face; Emma knew he didn’t intend this, but he couldn’t help but think that he was looking more and more like a cute little cartoon character to her. 

“Of course I’m interested,” she said with a slow smile, perhaps sounding more sensual than she had meant to. “Let’s measure me!” 

Daniel started to clear away furniture to make room for Emma to stretch out on the floor, but she stopped him, putting the large pad of her finger down on his shoulder.

“You go get the tape measure,” she purred, “I’ll move the furniture.” She didn’t know why she was feeling so sexy all of a sudden — maybe it was the remembrance of all those thousands upon thousands of admiring, revering, and even worshiping messages that she was receiving. 

“Uhh…o-ok, hun,” stuttered Daniel, a little confused by Emma’s strange and sudden voluptuousness. It was in her smile, her movements, her voice, her touch…she was moving slower, more sensually, her smile was softer, her voice deeper and more resonant, her touch warmer. He could feel the force of her blood pumping through her finger as it touched his shoulder. He felt himself harden in his pants, but he also shuddered. He wasn’t sure if he wanted to be turned on right now. 

He went into the bedroom to get the tape measure, and when he came back out, about twenty seconds later, Emma had already moved the sofa, the love seat, the coffee table, the large chest, the whole entertainment station, and the bookshelf into a corner of the living room. She was sitting there, her legs splayed out to the side, grinning down sexily at him. 

“Impressed?” she asked, cocking an eyebrow. 

“Y-yes, actually!” he managed to say. 

Emma laid herself down on the floor, and Daniel tok the tape measure and, with a little difficulty, was able to get an accurate measurement. 

“So?” asked Emma, staring up at the ceiling, “What does it say?”

“Uh…so you’re ten-foot-seven, Emma,” said Daniel, trying to sound normal, but finding that his throat had gone dry.

“Ten-foot-seven,” she repeated, her eyes still on the ceiling. She suddenly had no idea how she felt — once again, a flood of emotions and worries seemed to wash over her, but for some reason, in this moment, she was able to push them all down and sit up abruptly. Daniel staggered back, surprised at her sudden movement. 

“Ten-foot-seven!” she laughed, feeling surreal. “How about that?” 

A couple days later, Emma was taking a nap in the bed, while Daniel worked at his desk. He didn’t know why Emma still insisted on sleeping in the bed, but there wasn’t much he could do to change her mind — for whatever reason, she was determined to sleep there. Daniel was at his work desk, with his headphones in, but even still, he could hear Emma snoring. She had always made little noises in her sleep, but recently, with her increased size, she had started outright snoring. Daniel was a heavy sleeper himself, so he wasn’t usually awakened by it when he was asleep too. But now, at his work desk, it was distracting. 

He went over to the bedroom door, put his hand on the knob, and started closing it. But he stopped himself, taking a long look at his gigantic sleeping girlfriend, snoring away. He shook his head slightly, even as his heart ached with tenderness at the sight of her — her legs were splayed out on either side of the bed, going along the floor a long way in either direction, and her arms were also spread open, down all the way to the floor, in a kind of “open eagle” formation. The bed looked ridiculously small underneath her — to Daniel, it was beginning to look like something out of a weird fairy tale, when a giant girl finds her way into a tiny house and is overcome by sleep and humorously tries to sleep in the miniature bed. Daniel smiled a little to himself as he moved to shut the door…and then he saw it. 

He had just happened to glance at Emma’s stomach, and, in a crazy moment that seemed to sear itself into his brain, Daniel saw that her stomach appeared to be rising. What made the moment so notable was that, in this instant, Emma was blowing out a particularly large exhale. Even though his brain wasn’t going through the conscious process, Daniel knew that Emma’s stomach should only be rising if she was inhaling, not exhaling. But it didn’t stop there — it wasn’t just Emma’s stomach that was doing weird things. Daniel saw that her legs seemed to be traveling slowly across the floor, with her right foot getting closer and closer to him. And Daniel saw that her legs themselves appeared to be swelling. Her arms were too, as they lengthened and traveled out across the floor…and her breasts! They were ballooning too, in proportion along with the rest of her body! Her head was rising up even higher on the wall, and her midsection was expanding out onto the headboard, further obfuscating it. And all through the process, Daniel could hear the telltale sign that made it exactly clear what was happening: the gentle, but audible tightening of her clothes against her expanding, broadening body. He could even hear the slight creaking, a deeper sound, coming from within her body, as her bones lengthened, expanded, and thickened.

Daniel realized that he was watching Emma have a growth spurt in real time, and he felt his eyes bulge out. For several long moments, he felt totally frozen in time, even as he knew from the real-time growth that time was indeed passing. He just couldn’t believe it — he couldn’t believe how dramatically her growth had accelerated, and he felt rooted to the floor by the sheer extent of her increase. And then, he heard the whining of the wooden beams of their bed suddenly inundate the air, but Emma’s growth spurt paid no heed. After several more agonizing seconds of creaking lumber, the bed beams suddenly broke, sending the mattress crashing down a foot down onto the floor. Daniel jumped in surprise, and Emma startled awake. 

“Wha-what!?” she exclaimed blearily, blinking her eyes as they darted around, seeing nothing from the film of sleep in front of them. “What happened??” 

Daniel rushed over to her and grabbed her arm to comfort her, but upon touching her, he almost drew back. Her spurt was nearing its end, but she was still growing a little, and he could feel the firm flesh of her forearm expanding slowly beneath his touch. He felt incredibly intimidated by the inherent power of what was happening to her, but he managed to shake it all off, instead focusing on Emma’s alarmed, sleepy face. 

“It’s ok babe, it’s ok!” he said reassuringly, petting her arm. “It’s just…you just…uhhh…it’s ok.” 

“But what was that sound?” asked Emma, now looking around beneath her, realizing that something wasn’t quite right, “There was a loud…uhh, and I was just…did I…oh my god…Daniel? Did I…just break the bed!?” 

“It’s ok, hun, really it is!” said Daniel quickly, trying his best to soothe her. “We can…we can get another one! Easy! And…and, haha…we can make sure and upgrade a size or two, huh?” 

Once Emma woke up enough to realize and accept what had happened, she became emotional and fell into a depressive state, sitting in the corner of their bedroom, clutching her knees to her chest, and sniffling softly. Daniel was standing next to her, massaging her, comforting her through it all, but in the process, he noticed a large tag on a splintered beam not too far away. As Emma held her head in her hands, he peered down closer at it. 

“Weight limit: 1,050 pounds,” it said. Daniel gulped. He weighed about 200 pounds…which meant… 

“Wh-where are you going?” asked Emma a couple moments later, looking up.

“Just thought we should get some of these, uhh…sharper pieces all cleaned up,” Daniel said quickly. “You know…before they hurt anybody.” 

Emma was depressed for a few days after the bed-breaking incident, but she was cheered up by a phone call from Ms. Bisset, who was checking in on Emma (whom she had great affection and empathy for) to see how she was doing. 

“I broke the bed!” complained Emma unhappily into the phone. “Daniel has been so sweet and he ordered us an Alaskan-king-sized bed, which is, like…well, it’s the biggest bed available, and…and, but, uh, I just…my clothes fit fine and all, but…I’m just…my emotions are all over the place, and I just hate that I’m still growing, but, like, uhh, I mean, that’s not even really true because sometimes I DO actually like it, especially when I read all those messages, and…and when I can pick Daniel up and cuddle him, and…uh…oh Ms. Bisset, I’m sorry, I don’t even really know what I’m saying!”

“It’s ok, dear,” Ms. Bisset said gently over the phone. “It’s ok not to have consistent feelings about what’s happening. Just, when you feel positive about it, and when you DO feel good about your size, run with it!” 

“Yeah…yeah, I, uh, I like that way of looking at it!” said Emma, whose mind was already turning. An idea had suddenly appeared in her mind, and as soon as Emma became cognizant of it, she knew that she was going to put it into action. As she spoke into the phone, she could feel her depression melting away like morning fog. 

“So Ms. Bisset,” she began, “Can you make custom…heels as well?” 

A few days later, after a lengthy process of navigating, Emma was able to leave the house.

“So…you’re meeting up with Ms. Bisset?” Daniel had asked. “Getting new clothes?”

“Not…exactly,” said Emma, winking down at him through the doorway as she bent over it. 

“So…what, then?” he asked, puzzled. 

“You’ll seeeee!” sang Emma, standing up to her full height outside (which gave Daniel a direct view of her lower butt cheeks, which were just beginning to be visible underneath her summer dress if it fluttered a certain way in the breeze. Daniel gulped as he got an eye-level view of her black satin panties, which, like Emma had a moment before, seemed to wink at him. 

Out in the world, Emma was free to stretch her legs as much as she wanted, straighten her back as much as she wanted, and stand as tall and proud as she wanted. It had been a difficult couple of weeks, being back home, but now that she was on the way to see Ms. Bisset, for a very special little treat, she felt her spirits lifted. Her face felt closer to the sky than it ever had been, and she was able to see up higher, into the branches of trees. Being almost 11 feet tall now, she felt strangely closer to nature, if only because other people were so far below her. She knew that, whenever she went out for walks, people stopped to stare. Cars ground to a halt; children pointed; people tried to come up and engage her in conversation, some flirtatious, some perplexed, some worried, some horrified, all astounded. But Emma didn’t have to listen to them. She had her headphones in, and if she looked straight ahead, she couldn’t even see the people who came up to her. They were all below her hips at this point, and because of her long, effortless strides, they had a hard time keeping up with her without getting tired and giving up. 

The police had stopped her a few days before, during one of her walks, but Emma hadn’t been afraid. She had felt more amused than anything else. 

“So…what’s the problem again, officer?” she had asked. 

“Uh, ma’m,” stammered the officer, not really even knowing what he was doing, “I just…I just wanted to make sure…um…that everything was alright.”

“Fine, just fine!” Emma had said brightly, putting her hands on her hips. 

“Well…uhhh…w-well, o-ok then!” replied the officer.

“Yes, ok!” laughed Emma, nodding as she went on her way. The officer thought that he could feel the ground shaking a bit beneath him as she walked away, but surely, he thought, it was his imagination. 

Now, back in the present, Emma met up with Ms. Bisset at a local park, and returned home about twenty minutes later, carrying a large box, about over a foot and a half wide, and more than 4 feet long. 

“Daniellll!” she called, plopping down excitedly on their front lawn. 

“Uh…yeah?” he asked, opening the door moments later. Emma hadn’t even really thought about it, but her voice was now powerful and loud enough to easily penetrate their brick house, even though she was all the way outside in the lawn. 

“Look what I’ve got!” she laughed, holding up the large box in one hand. 

“Haha, uh, ok — what’s in the box, Emma?” he asked, smiling through his uneasiness. He had noticed that Emma had taken off her shoes; she had placed them next to her, and she was wiggling her toes in the grass. 

“Why don’t you come over here and find out?” she said, with that same strange sensuality that she had used a few days before, when Daniel was measuring her. 

“Er, ok,” he said, coming down off the stoop. He came up to her, trying not to marvel too hard at the fact that, even sitting down on her butt, Emma was a couple inches taller than he was. She had an odd grin on her face, that was made all the more alarming to him by the bright glint in her wide eyes. 

“Here!” she exclaimed suddenly, thrusting the box into his arms, “Why don’t you open it for me?” 

“Oof, uh, ok,” replied Daniel, staggering back a couple paces from the force of Emma shoving the box into him. He started opening it standing up, then realized it was too heavy, and put it on the ground, kneeling beside it, as he tore off the tape and opened it. There, wrapped in white tissue paper, staring back at him with coquettish splendor, were a pair of long, black leather platform boots, longer, bigger, and taller than Daniel had ever seen. He gaped, moving his mouth like a fish out of water, finally looking helplessly up at Emma, whose mouth had also opened, but in delight rather than incredulity. 

“I knowwww, right!?” she cried, balling her hands up into fists and shaking them excitedly on either side of her face. “Ms. Bisset had them specially made for me by a shoemaker she knows, and…and…aaaahhhhh! I’m so excited oh my god I can’t wait to try them onnnnn!” 

“B-b-but…but Emma!” cried Daniel, “H-how…I-I…uhhh…how are you gonna…fit in the house…with these!?” 

“I’m not gonna fit in the house, Daniel!” she laughed. “These are my “going-out” heels, haha! Come on, come on, take them out and help me put them on!” 

Emma leaned back on her butt, extending out her arms on either side of herself for support, as she lifted her right foot up in Daniel’s, shaking it suggestively in a slow circle. Daniel blinked at her bare toes — inches away from his face — for a moment, and then did as he was told. A lot was happening in his head right now, but even as he struggled to understand why on earth Emma would want to make herself even taller, he recognized that she was clearly in a good mood because of all this, and that he was definitely not going to do anything to dampen it. He pulled out the right-foot boot, completely astounded at how big it was. 

“Wait, wait!” giggled Emma, “Before you put it on me, line it up next to you…yeah, like that…now hold it up…all the way….haha, oh my god! It’s way over half as tall as you are!” 

Emma was right — with the platform boot on the ground, and Daniel holding up the black leather legging, it went all the way up, past his waist, right up to about the middle of his stomach. 

“Ok ok now me, now me!” Emma chanted.

Daniel picked the boot up and began sliding it up over Emma’s extended foot. It took a bit of time for him to finagle the boot onto her foot, and then even more time to pull it up over her ankle and lower leg. Emma watched him the whole time, clearly getting a kick out of the whole thing. After a couple minutes of trying, Daniel stepped back, out of breath. 

“Ok,” he breathed heavily. “I think…I think that’s as far as it’ll go.”

“As far as you can make it go, at least,” chuckled Emma. She extended her hands out, grasped the leather legging, and pulled it up her leg a good 5 or 6 more inches, up past her knee, and to about her mid-thigh. Daniel couldn’t believe how strong she was, even if it had already been plainly obvious before. 

“Haha, I’ll put the other one on, babe,” she laughed, “But I just wanted your help with that first one. You should’ve seen your little face from my perspective, haha…adorable!”

“Heh heh,” said Daniel, standing back, really not knowing what to think. He watched as Emma took all of ten seconds to do what he hadn’t even been able to do in two minutes, pulling the other boot up over her left leg, again all the way up to her mid-thigh. She sat there on the grass, her hands open on the grass underneath her, poised to rise. 

“Oh-kaaaay!” she laughed at him. “Reeeeaaddy!?” 

Daniel nodded. He had found that he had temporarily lost the ability to speak, and for some reason, his heart had started to hammer away in his chest, in anticipation. 

Emma’s heart was beating quickly too, and she blinked slowly, flared her nostrils, inhaled a long, deep breath, and began standing up. The pleasant, stretching sounds of the fresh leather cut the air as her legs moved and extended. Emma saw Daniel’s face quickly appear to rush away from her as she stood, to the point where he became hidden under her breasts. Daniel watched dumbfounded as Emma’s knees rose up in the black leather, her thighs swelling slightly from the exertion of standing, as her figure rose up and up and UP…towering over him to an unprecedented extent. Emma’s hands were hanging by her sides, and Daniel noticed that he now had to look slightly up at them, even though her arms were completely straight, hanging down. He was staring forward…into the middle of Emma’s thighs; his eyes glanced down and saw that the black leather line of her new boots was right at his shoulder level. Daniel felt his mouth drop open as his heart raced faster, his breaths coming in quick, near-hyperventilating bursts. Her knees were even with his chest. 

Since she couldn’t even see Daniel, Emma took a moment to look up around her, at their house, their yard, at everything. It was all a size smaller. She took in another deep breath, feeling strange and unfamiliar stirrings in between her legs, behind her black panties. She looked down, straight in front of her, and saw absolutely no one. She took a careful step back, and her boyfriend came back into view, gaping up at her meekly, in obvious shock and awe. 

“Therrrrre you are!” Emma giggled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This story is all the way up to Chapter 19 on my Patreon.  Join here for full access to this story, and dozens of others: https://www.patreon.com/joycejulep