- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This focuses on toilet content, both male and female piss, as well as semen. Highly recommend reading this and the next chapter together.

 

When Oliver woke up, he expected to see pearly white gates... but, instead he found an off-white yellow tinged bowl surrounding him. A few thoughts rushed through his head: why am I wet? Am I alive? What's this wet cloth around me?

The only thing he knew for sure was his entire body was searing with pain. By some act of god, or demon, he was still alive... unless this was hell. He struggled to move, but only one of his arms responded.

Somehow he was floating in a bowl of water, and it stank. Looking up, he could see a hole, and around it a rim he had no way of climbing over by himself. And those holes in the rim... Oliver was smart, he knew this could only mean one place... the absolute shittiest place he could have ended up. Donna must have thrown him away, and luckily the toilet paper was floating, but he was too wrapped up in it to do anything more than paddle with his last functional arm...

In fact, the toilet paper was fused to the battered parts of his body, no doubt thanks to all of the blood... in a way, it was keeping him alive, but that also meant tearing it off would not only be extremely painful, but probably fatal.

But, the bowl could amplify his voice, maybe someone could hear him!

“H... Hello! Is anyone out there!”

“Oliver, is that you? Are you alive?”

He could barely make out the voice, but it had to be Ryan.

“Yeah, I am! I think I'm in the toilet! Can you get me out?”

A heavy sobbing was coming from nearby as well, but it sounded like a woman.

“Jackie's stuck in the trash can beside you! I don't know how to get either of you out, though!”

“I'm... really badly hurt... Ryan, can you just... figure out a way to flush it? I... I really don't want to be here when-”

“No, I'm gonna figure a way to get you out! Just stay there, I'm going to go find a rope, or... or something...”

The water in the bowl started to sway, as if an earthquake was occuring. A loud, femine shout rang through the apartment, which meant they were probably having sex... Shaking the thoughts of sex out of his head, not wanting to be reminded of his sister, he paddled to the edge of the bowl, trying to stay stable. Before long he had fallen asleep out of sheer exhaustion...

A loud bang woke him yet again, before blinding lights came on, and seconds later, a shadow was cast over the bowl...

Dan walked casually up to the bowl, his cock swinging between his legs and still wet from Donna's pussy... and this time he had no condom to throw away.

Oliver looked up in horror as he saw Dan's monstrous cock aimed down at him like a rifle, a drip of cum slowly dangling lower until it broke off and fell into the bowl. Dan had just fucked Donna, and now...

With the pressure of a fire hose a jet of searing hot urine blasted just an inch away from Oliver, resulting in a grunt from Dan as he adjusted his aim. It's only natural to aim at a target when using the bathroom... The second shot slammed into Oliver dead on, and from there the stream continued, searing hot urine cutting through the tissue paper and ammonia burning Oliver's fresh wounds, sending Oliver and his raft skidding across the water to the back of the bowl.

Dan didn't let up, pissing as strongly as he could to keep hitting his target, unaware he was blasting the son of one of his friends the whole time. Oliver couldn't be pushed back any farther as he hit the back, resulting in the heavy stream of piss slamming him repeatedly against the bowl. Finally, after at least ten seconds straight the flow started to taper off, and Dan could no longer reach him, reluctantly letting the last few drops taper out. With a flick of his penis, which even soft was a hundred times the size of Oliver now, he got rid of the last droplets, one of which smacked Oliver in the face.

Oliver panted for breath in the rancid bog of a toilet, having had the air knocked out of him by the power of that stream of piss. With disgust, he noticed some sticky clumps stuck to his body, which meant... Great, not only was he covered in another man's stinking piss, there was cum mixed in, and he was covered in it.

Dan reached for the handle...

“HEY, MIND IF I GO?”

“OH YEAH, OF COURSE BABE!”

Oliver cursed his luck, thinking that his torture would finally end, as Dan let go of his cock, turned around, and gave Donna a kiss before leaving the bathroom. Donna walked up to the toilet with her hips swaying, unceremoniously turning and flopping onto the toilet seat with force that rattled Oliver's mostly shattered bones.

The force of the piss, mostly aimed at the left side of the bowl, had created a whirlpool that slowly dragged Oliver's toilet paper raft back towards the middle. At least it's a girl this time, Oliver thought, as he looked up at Donna's ass and pussy. In fact, this is the first time Oliver had seen a pussy – well, in person. Despite the fetid smell, Oliver could feel at least one part of his body worked. Above, he could see Donna twirling a white cylinder between her fingers.

As he drifted towards the middle, he saw Donna reach down and spread the folds of her vagina... and she shook her body, rattling the whole toilet. Centimeters away a warm load of spunk splattered into the toilet water, then another load of semen landed directly on Oliver, sending him below the water's surface. With his one arm, he fought against the sticky clump of spunk for his life, trying to get back above water, but each second he could feel his strength fading... As he sunk deeper down, eventually he decided to stop struggling. This was how his sister had died, so it seemed like fate. Oliver tried to let the last of his life go with what little remaining dignity he had.