- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter includes a girl being drenched in semen and thrown into a trashcan where she gets trapped with other disgusting items, a vivid description of a giant man's penis, and said man pissing briefly.

 

Dan spooned Donna, feeling his dick growing back to full mast between her ass cheeks. "Are you sure you don't want to go another round? It's your call, birthday girl..."

Donna turned her head, meeting Dan's for a kiss. After sharing their kiss for a few seconds, she broke away with a pout, moving to sit up on the bed. "You know, usually I would, but... Ryan said he was going to throw a party for me so we should probably wait until after he leaves.

Dan watched with fascination as his girlfriend picked up the panties that were lying on the floor, sliding them up her long legs to me her extremely wet nethers. "I love your dirty side Donna... You're not even going to wash up?"

Donna giggled as she walked into the closet, shaking her hips with each step to give him a show. "Why, you think Ryan's gonna notice?" She continued to speak louder from the closet as she got dressed. "Is it kinky if I kinda hope he does smell it? I mean, you know him... Even if he figured it out he wouldn't say anything until I told him for sure."

Dan chuckled, feeling a bit bad, but glad his best friend couldn't hear all this. "Well, I don't want to hurt him, but... I can't say that I don't find it kinky myself..." He stood up and walked out of the bedroom, stretching his arms over his head. “Hey Donna, when were Ryan and the rest of them supposed to show up?” He put his hands on his hips as he rotated them, letting his softened dick flop between his legs, the drenched condom containing several ounces of semen and the thoroughly pulped body of Matt.

“Ehh… I kinda thought he would be here when I got home, it was supposed to be a surprise party. But, I preferred the surprise I got instead…” Donna appeared behind Dan, running her hands down his abs before hugging him from behind. “But I guess they should be here any time now. I guess I should get dressed and get Grace…”

Dan nodded his head. “Guess I should clean up then… Hey, what’s with that cup over in the corner?” Dan pointed to the safety point taped in the corner.

“Huh?” Donna barely glanced at it before turning to the bedroom to get dressed. “Probably one of Grace’s cheap-ass plastic cups, you mind throwing it out for me?”

 

Jackie had been hobbling her way towards the safety point for the past half hour, now only a few hundred feet away. The noises from the bedroom had stopped, and as the two giants entered the room and started talking she sped up. As long as she got to the safety point they wouldn’t notice her until she grew back…

Then she heard them say something about a cup. Looking back for a second, she saw Dan pointing nearly straight at her, and as she realized what he meant her blood ran cold and she broke into a sprint. Her ankle felt like it would break, but better that than being flattened… And she needed to make it, to save John, and the rest.

She rapidly covered the distance, but in only five steps, Dan had too. She dived into the cup just as he started to bend down. She was safe! She watched his distorted form through the cup, noticing with disgust he was naked and his dick was dangling inches above her. Not her preferred place to grow back, but…

Why wasn’t the growing feeling coming? Shit, right, it took 30 seconds… Wait…

 

Dan bent down, picking up the plastic cup. There was some resistance, but he easily snapped whatever it was. Standing back up, he started heading towards the bathroom to take a shower, when something wet slapped his leg.

Looking down, it was the condom. “Oh, right. Guess I don’t need that any more…” Reaching down, he pulled it easily off his flaccid cock, not even bothering to tie it off as he dumped it in the cup. It was all trash bound anyway.

 

Jackie heard a snapping sound as the cord connecting the safety point to its power source on the wall was ripped in two, rendering it useless. Her blood thoroughly chilled as it meant she wasn’t going to be growing back from the safety point… Could she survive long enough to reach the time limit? More importantly, what was Dan going to do with cup? She didn’t want to be trapped in here, but she didn’t want him to drink her…

What happened next was worse.

“OH, RIGHT. GUESS I DON’T NEED THIS ANY MORE…”

A giant snap rang out from inches away, and then a long, white elastic tube loomed above Jackie and the cup. It was released and fell with surprising speed, nailing Jackie in the stomach and knocking the wind out of her. As she collapsed, a thick white fluid flooded out of what she now realized was a condom, the elastic curling around her body as the semen filled the bottom of the cup. Weighed down, Jackie had to fight against the condom’s weight to get her head high enough that she could breath. Dan’s natural walk made the sperm splatter back and forth, splashing into Jackie’s mouth multiple times much to her disgust.

With one swing, the contents of the cup were thrown in the air momentarily, the tip of the condom landing on Jackie’s face… and as she saw the red goop that was pressed deep into the condom’s tip, she screamed in shock. There was only one thing that could be… one of them had been crushed inside of this condom onto Dan’s penis. No doubt by now he was dead, but that was little comfort to her as she knew there was a high risk of a similar fate, if she didn’t drown in this cum. Distressingly, now that she had noticed the corpse she started to detect a slightly pink tinge throughout the white fluid… The mushed up remains of one of her friends was spread throughout this disgusting semen!

Nearly throwing up, Jackie realized at least one of these two fluids had to count – she wouldn’t naturally grow back, even if this fucking cup still worked! Fighting with the condom to keep her head above the semen, she looked up and screamed at Dan, hoping he would glance down at the cup and see her before he disposed of it. Instead, she was greeted by a view not of his face, but his humongous swinging balls. His flaccid cock hung above her like a massive python, so long that between steps it smacked into the side of his legs. His balls swung like wrecking balls, creating an image of them dropping into the cup and flattening her completely, and a remaining droplet of cum dangled on the end before dropping onto her face with a warm splat. Jackie struggled to spit the disgusting, cloying salty liquid from her mouth, trying to regain her breath in the thick musky atmosphere for one last vain attempt of screaming to Dan.

What she didn’t realize was that they had already reached the bathroom. The cup was casually tossed in the trash, the heavy condom sliding out and taking Jackie’s entangled form with it. Caught in the latex prison, Jackie and the sea of cum spilled across a piece of toilet paper that Donna had blown her nose with. Unable to pry the condom off of herself, or even push the crushed form of one of her friends more than a few inches from her face, Jackie could feel the semen soaking into the paper, its sticky goo covering her body… and worse, if she didn’t fight free soon, she could see this cum hardening in only a few minutes, thinking back to the time she found one of her younger brother’s disturbingly crusty socks… While she struggled, she had the privilege of listening to Dan loudly pissing into the toilet bowl only a foot away, letting out a relieved sigh, not a care in the world.