- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter focuses on tinies trying to escape while a giant couple has sex above them... enjoy!

 

As Ryan and the others climbed down the nightstand, the world around them shook. Just feet away at normal size were Dan and Donna, and Dan was plowing into her full force, making the bed buck against the back wall, slowly denting it. The lamp sitting on the nightstand had its lampshade pushed into, falling off the nightstand and breaking with a loud clatter below. The entire nightstand shook, throwing the tiny survivors far into the air.

They were thrown against the sheets of the bedspread, each one clinging tightly… save for one. Jackie tried to grab onto the slippery silk sheets, but her hands couldn’t find any traction. Clinging on barely slowed her descent, causing a terrible rope burn on both hands in the process. Finally reaching the bottom, her hands ran out of material, leaving her to free fall the last few meters. Thanks to the strengthening of being shrunken, she was able to land without breaking any bones, only spraining her ankle. Slowly standing back up, she watched as the sheets were slowly pulled upwards towards the bed each time Dan thrust into Donna, carried to the center of the bed by their passionate lovemaking.

“Jackie! Go find somewhere safe! I’ll find a way to fix this and save you!” John called out to her, before he was pulled over the lip of the bed, disappearing beyond the edge of the mattress.

Tearing up, Jackie turned away and slowly limped away, trying to get from the horrible smashing sound atop the bed. As she made it into the living room, in the far corner she saw the safety cup, which was supposed to grow her back in just 30 seconds… of course, that was it! If she could just make it there she would be able to save John and the others! She began to limp as fast as possible towards the small plastic cup marking the safety zone…

 

Pulled viciously fast onto the bed, John joined the others on top of the blanket, greeted by the sight of Dan plowing into Donna as they fucked doggy style on the bed. Their movements shook the bed dangerously, barely letting the group of tiny survivors congregate to form a plan.

"R-Ryan! What should we do?" John screamed to be heard above the creaking caused by the copulating giants.

"We need to find a way to get them a message!" Ryan screamed, using a hand to block as much of the scene as possible. "They'll be distracted, and I hate to say it, but Donna... Takes a while, in my experience, so this is our best chance!"

Sheryl pointed to the edge of the bed. "Do you see how much this thing is shaking? We get close to the edge and we'll be thrown off!

Ryan shook his head. "No, there's a sheet at the other end of the bed. If we can just make it over there, then..."

"...So you're saying we have to go... underneath them?" John looked very concerned. "Are you sure it's safe?"

"Look, nothing at this size is safe, but sitting here isn't going to save anyone or get them to notice us!" Ryan glanced at Dan and Donna, who still hadn't decreased in pace. "If we don't make a message they can notice, we might not survive long enough to grow back!"

Even Sheryl reluctantly nodded and turned to face the couple. Donna moaned with pleasure every time that Dan thrust into her, but other than grabbing and sliding sheets the middle seemed safe as long as they continued.

Steeling himself, John was the first to start sprinting, with Ryan and Sheryl falling in behind. Within only 30 seconds, he was nearing the underside of Donna's tits, which bounced away from and towards him each time. They were a good 50 feet above his head, so they didn't pose a danger...

But as he was about to pass under it, he noticed the nipple glistening. Running faster, he decided it was probably his imagination.

One second later, he was sent sprawling onto the blanket from a cannonbal of perspiration. It knocked the wind out of him as the rolled to a stop, confused as to what had happened. Touching his face, he found it was moist. Was that... a sweat droplet hitting him? A simple droplet of sweat had knocked him off his feet?

Wait... if they got wet, then...

John jumped to his feet, turning to the others. "Don't get hit by sweat! Watch out! You won't be able to grow back!"

Ryan looked up, dodging to the right, saved just in time. Sheryl was falling behind, and didn't even hear the words of caution.

By the time she made it to Donna's belly button, a sweat droplet that had collected inside fell down, flooring Sheryl as well.

Ryan hesitated, realizing he was perhaps the only one who could possibly grow back if they survived to the full time limit. Dan's thighs glistened with sweat, so he made a last-second decision: try to take cover underneath Donna's womanhood, then dodge around Dan's dangling, sweaty wrecking ball sized nuts.

Ryan went into a full-on sprint as he approached the underside of Donna's clitoris, hoping to time it with their rhythm. Just a half-second too soon, Dan violently thrust especially hard into Donna, letting out a scream.

 

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH, YES!" Dan spanked Donna's ass as he came into the condom, feeling hot fluid surrounding his tip pleasurably as he pushed his throbbing cock as deep into Donna as he could.

Donna screamed as well, pulling the sheets towards her as her back arced and she squirted, covering the sheets below in her love juices as her orgasm overcame every inch of her body and her upper torso collapsed to the bed.

She had never known she was capable of squirting when she orgasmed... until the first night she slept with Dan, that is. She still wasn't able to do it every time, but when she did, it was fantastic...

 

Screams rang out above Ryan as Donna's torso collapsed downwards behind him, driving him and the others to run as fast as possible. From above, a thick, musky smelling clear fluid he had never seen before, clearly very different from sweat... Wait, the smell...

He recognized it from when he had ate Donna out last Valentine's Day, but... she had never came so hard when they had sex... was she...?

Shaking his head, he ran on, trying to ignore how most of his body was covered in sticky juices, hoping that it wouldn't disrupt the shrinking ray, as long as he avoided sweat... Dodging to the right of Dan's balls, all three made it to the sheet at the back of the bed before Dan collapsed on top of Donna, spooning her.

As they climbed down, Sheryl shot Ryan a nasty look. "Didn't think about the sweat, huh? And what the hell happened to her taking forever? I guess Dan really is more of a man than you..."

"Sheryl, you're going too far," John broke in, focusing on climbing down. "Let's just... focus on making a message. Listen, I was thinking, and we're close to the bathroom. We should be able to find a way to make a message in there, like out of toilet paper."

Ryan, traumatized by having to run underneath his ex while his best friend gave her a better experience than he ever had, finally gave up and let someone else take control. All of his plans so far had only led more of his friends to die...