[Reviews - 24] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Grand General Nalista has made a career out of destroying countless human civilizations and drinking down enemy commanders. For centuries her victories have been flawless and without issue. Now as the eyes of the Elsiran Empire fall upon a new land on their border she finds herself sparring with a worthy adversary.


Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Fantasy, Feet, Humiliation, New World Order, Slave, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Humanity's Downfall
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 28706 Read: 62495
Published: September 16 2020 Updated: September 18 2021
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Misdirection by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (1644 words)

This is a story set in the Humanity's Downfall universe. You don't really need to read any prior stories I've written there but I'll shamelessly recommend you do. Story is pretty much finished, just editing now and will be uploading over the next couple weeks. Also, since for some of the story, location is nice to have reference for I have a pair of maps that might give a good visual of the setting and region on my DA. Nothing fancy, but figured might help. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

World Map - https://www.deviantart.com/inwiththebooks/art/Nanreia-855329799?ga_submit_new=10%3A1600265776

Detailed Map - https://www.deviantart.com/inwiththebooks/art/War-Map-of-Albar-Elsira-War-855330044?ga_submit_new=10%3A1600266006

2. The Prince by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1285 words)

No size in this chapter for those that would prefer a warning ahead of time for some reason.

3. Know Thy Enemy by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2080 words)

4. Exchange of Blows by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (3466 words)

Not a lot of size in this chapter, mostly just depictions of major parts of the conflict. Toward the end there is some size however.

5. Retaliation by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (1515 words)

6. Confrontation by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (3079 words)

7. Toast to Victory by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (1588 words)

8. Natural Order by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1745 words)

9. Addition by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (2190 words)

10. Deflowering by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (1769 words)

11. Trophy by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2267 words)

12. Afterglow by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (1438 words)

13. Identity by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 1] (2010 words)

Second to last chapter here. Almost to the end.

14. Destruction by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (1318 words)

And there you have it! This is the last chapter, was a fun thing to write but now currently working on the sequel to this one. Hope you enjoyed the journey!

15. Bonus: Leisure by Inwiththebooks [Reviews - 0] (1312 words)

So this is basically just a bonus chapter set after the whole events of the story. It popped into my head and I figured it was lewd so put it out there. Not really anything that adds to the plot, but hey. Big smug Nalista on a beach.