- Text Size +

Victory. It was not something Nalista was unfamiliar with but it was different this time. Fresher. It tasted better. Over the eons it had started to feel like a formality. Like she simply won by default. There was never any actual doubt to her victory, the effort was minimal. There was no loss or defeat worth mentioning. This victory had come after she had been outwitted and defeated a number of times. Blows traded between two enemies. And now that enemy was here. He was defeated, battered, and cast down at her feet. 

 

Her toes curled around the squirming form underfoot, the Prince struggling mightily against the digits that utterly dominated his half inch form. She had him pinned against a carpet as she was seated down in a study, the blonde letting out a long sigh of bliss and pleasure as she felt another surge of victory flood through her. A defeated enemy rendered so very low, made into a plaything. It was a delight few could fathom really. 

 

“Enjoying the win, Nalista?” 

 

Governess Idriana was seated across from her, the woman pressing a rather fancy looking fan to her mouth. She did a poor job hiding her amusement. They were both around the same age, women that were usually watching their children head into adulthood. Mature and seasoned ladies that had seen enough of the world in their own ways. Honestly, Nalista found her one of the easiest nobles to get along with in her long life. 

 

“You might say that. Such a lovely little plaything. Full of fight and fire. A sharp mind as well.” She remarked as she curled her toes again and knocked the wind out of him, stopping his squirming for a few moments. 

 

The Governess chuckled. “A sharp mind you’ll turn into a dull thing interested in one thing, pleasing his betters. How delightful. I do enjoy those ones myself, though I’d imagine for you there is a special spice to it.” 

 

“Mmmyes, I would say so. It's a rare pleasure. A true delight.” She mused as she idly propped her bare feet up on the table between her and the governess. She splayed her toes and sent the tired and ragged form of the Prince to the table below. 

 

His breaths were heavy and he was trying to gather his wits no doubt. Probably didn’t help that when he looked up he gazed upon two massive elven beauties. The governess chuckled as she peered down at him, her eyes alight with amusement. “My he is a rather pretty little thing isn’t he. Young as well. Their younger men are always my favorites personally. Inexperienced often.” The woman remarked. 

 

Just as he was recovering and managing to stand up the dusky skinned governess propped her own feet up on the table, the shaking knocking him onto his back as she crossed them at the ankles. Nalista felt some wicked glee at the sight. The sight of the commander that had given her so many problems dominated by such an idle movement. Ah, it was truly the simple things in life that made it worth living. 

 

Finally he managed to find his voice. “Is this what you elves do to people? Just cast them down like they are nothing? You have to see how wrong this is, how can you disconnect from addressing me at an even size to this?” He demanded. 

 

The Grand General considered that question. “Well firstly you were already a couple feet shy of even size.” She remarked blandly. “Secondly, it takes no effort since I didn’t regard you as a person to begin with.” 

 

That statement seemed to surprise him so she actually chuckled. “Oh you are absolutely one of the finest commanders I’ve ever met. I’d wager you’d best anyone under my command. I certainly think you are a delight. You are human however. Before anything else, that is an absolute truth. Humans are lesser. That is simply fact.” 

 

“It isn’t fact! You just contradicted what you said when you said I’d best anyone under your command. That means humans aren’t lesser.” He shot back. 

 

He was rather silenced by the Governess idly stretching a leg out and pinning him down under a single toe. The human let out a little cry as the woman fanned herself and watched the pale little thing try to push off her big toe. It was an impossible task. All he could do was struggle and strain and fight against her vainly. Nalista smirked at the other woman and arched an elegant brow. 

 

“It's not fact yet perhaps.” The governess herself mused. “However soon enough it will be a fact. When the last human is where you are now. When your whole race is bred and trained and bought and sold like animals, it will be a fact. An irreversible fact. The term human will become less a name for another race, instead simply a lesser species like any livestock or pet.” 

 

“T-thats insane…” He breathed before the toe pressed on him. 

 

“It's insane to a human perhaps. To us, it is the way of things. Most of the human population is already where you are right now, tiny, insignificant. Bought and sold like things. Really you are just slow to this new reality.” Nalista said as she inspected her fingernails. “You are very bright but also very much infected with the morals of your race. It's alright though, I think it's adorable. Don’t you, Idriana?”

 

“Oh very much so, it's absolutely precious!” The woman cooed as she lifted her foot off of the man. “You are fortunate Nalista took you for herself, you’d not have a night of rest with me I fear. I wouldn’t be able to help myself.” She mused with a predatory glint to her golden eyes. 

 

He frowned as he shot a glare at Nalista, not appreciating her patronizing tone it seemed. She responded by pinning him immediately beneath her soft and flawless mature sole, the doughy flesh pinning him between it and the table. She mouthed the words to a light protective spell to avoid accidentally crushing the tiny thing before she slowly ground him into the table. He couldn’t even squirm; he was so very tightly pinned between her foot and the table. 

 

“In the end, what you think or feel about the situation is amusing but ultimately doesn’t matter, my little Rose. You belong to me now. I wonder how long your mind will remain sharp? How long will you manage to remember things you believe to be important? How long until you end up like… well.” She looked over to Idriana in amusement. “Why don’t you show my little flower here that noble girl I gifted you with?” 

 

“Oh, that's a lovely idea.” She laughed as she reached down between her ample breasts. She dropped the tiny form of a rather ragged looking blonde upon the table a moment later. 

 

Nalista lifted her foot. Rickard stuck to her sole momentarily before a flex of her toes and wrinkling of her sole sent him falling as she lifted up. The little prince coughed and sputtered, wheezing before looking up and around to see the blonde woman. She was rather a wreck of a thing, her pretty hair matted with sweat and she looked ill fed. Not at all a pampered and cared for pet. 

 

“I believe she was some noble girl in one of the lesser kingdoms I crushed. Such a fiery and proud little thing if I recall.” She boomed from on high. 

 

“Speck. Why are you away from your proper place?” Idriana asked. 

 

The blonde scrambled to her feet and all but bolted over to the bare heel of the governess, getting on her hands and knees and licking with an almost religious relish. “I’m here, Mistress! S-see? I’m here! In my proper place, like a good speck!” She said desperately as she licked and lapped along bare flesh. “I’m a good speck, a good speck Mistress, please.” She gasped out. 

 

“Good, I’ll forgive your oversight then.” Idriana said. “She fought me quite a bit to be honest. At least until I started tying her to my sandal strap all the time.” She remarked to Nalista. 

 

Nalista looked down at Rickard and could see him watching. Seeing firsthand what it often meant to be a human in Elsira. She leaned in and smirked. “Remember my offer, little Rose? Surrender and serve me as a pet. Or. I will drown you in despair and have you know your place.” She purred. 

 

There was a shiver that went down the man’s spine as he seemed at a loss for words. “Look at her. Look at how natural she looks there. At the feet of her natural superiors. Almost like humans were actually placed on this earth to serve us. Give it time. You’ll believe that with all your heart and soul and crave nothing but service to me.”

 

She didn’t get a response but she knew she didn’t need one. He was enraptured, unable to look away at the blonde lapping and kissing and worshiping Idriana like she was a goddess. Unable to look away from what happened to many many humans. She supped deeply at that despair she knew was entering his soul and leaned back, licking her lips. Time to twist the knife and grind it in. She idly rang a little bell. A servant entered. 

 

“Fetch Dalia.” 

 

It took all but two minutes for Dalia to appear, the shorter dark haired elven woman bowing her head low to Nalista. She rose and adjusted her glasses primly. “Your grace. My lady.” She nodded to the governess. 

 

“Dalia my dearest. My little Rose here is still rather at the whole humans are people talk. I would be very appreciative if you corrected him. No removing any parts.” The blonde said. 

 

Dalia’s eyes flashed behind her glasses and her lips were tugged up into a very pleasant smile. On the surface anyway. Nalista had seen her pull off the limbs of prisoners with that same smile. The eyes behind her glasses had a sadistic light to them as she looked down at the pale form on the table. 

 

“It would be my deepest pleasure, your grace.”