- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So this is basically just a bonus chapter set after the whole events of the story. It popped into my head and I figured it was lewd so put it out there. Not really anything that adds to the plot, but hey. Big smug Nalista on a beach.

Nalista reclined back in her lawnchair, the sun overhead beating down upon her pale form. She normally didn't indulge in the beach, her pale skin tended to burn easily if she didn't apply a generous amount of lotion. Still, even a woman like herself needed a chance to relax every now and again. The blonde haired elf thus had her form bared under the sky, sunglasses over her eyes. Her skin glistened with her generous application of lotion. She never could get a tan, just didn't have the skin for it. However, the heat was nice.

 

She shifted her tongue around in her mouth, pushing it against her cheeks for some reason. She wriggled it there for a time before drawing it back. After a few moments she repeated this with the opposite cheek. All the while she remained otherwise motionless. There was no one here at the private beach house of the Grand General to see it, aside from a couple servants, so none could really give her odd looks. A fidget maybe of some kind.

 

Moments later it became very clear as she opened her mouth in a yawn. Screaming and trying to claw his way up the tongue was the form of Rose, formerly known as Rickard. Her pet by force. His form was covered in spit and also his own release in places. His eyes were unfocused and his mouth could barely form coherent words as he struggled to climb up the massive tongue of his wife. It was hard, the surface being slimy and rough. He was also very much out of it.

 

Nalista's yawn ended and her lovely plush lips closed, sealing her pet away once again in the moist hell of her mouth. The human found her tongue once more probe him. This time it gave his manhood time to recover. Instead it flipped him over. Nalista could feel the struggles grow frantic once more as the tip of her massive tongue probed at the human’s rear. She paid it no mind and proceeded to slam into his rear with the wet member, her saliva serving as a fine lube. She was limited by the sheer size difference but it was effective.

 

Nalista gave him the pounding of a lifetime inside her mouth, eventually taking him against her pearly white teeth. As she did a servant came down from the beach house and brought her a martini. She set it down next to her mistress before bowing and leaving without another word. Nalista toyed with him for a little longer before opening her mouth over the martini.

 

Rose's limp form fell from his owner's lips and splashed into the cold waters of her drink, a shock that revived him. The dark haired man swam around in the drink, his eyes wide with fright. Nalista had just violated him in ways that he had never thought possible. The elven woman looked down into her glass in amusement.

 

"A good vacation wouldn't you say?" She mused.

 

Rose could barely form thoughts, much less words. "P-pl-please..." He got out, sounding more terrified than he had ever felt before. Even Dalia hadn't done that.

 

"Ahhh... It feels nice to actually be here with a lovely little pet. Someone to share the memories with." The woman remarked as she gripped the little umbrella in the drink and started stirring it around.

 

After the war in Albar, Nalista had opted to enjoy herself for a change. Naturally the Empress had granted her leave when she requested it and so thus Nalista found herself in a rather lovely little stretch of paradise she owned. Dalia had been with her for a spell but in the end she had needed to return to the new continent for some business. Much to the sadistic elf’s displeasure. Nalista however appreciated it as time purely to herself.

 

Below in her drink the fallen and broken prince of Albar flailed and fought, the idle stirring of the beautiful elven woman enough to have him caught in a whirlpool of alcohol. Some got in his mouth and it tasted finer than any of the booze from back home. Just a pity he couldn’t appreciate it at the moment given he was flailing and fighting just to stay above the surface! At last it started to stop. 

 

“Ahhh… I see why so many lazy nobles indulge in this. It's truly divine.” The blonde mused. Even after she broke the prince she found herself delighting in his struggles against her minute motions. He belonged to her. Gods it felt so good. 

 

“M-mistress… plea-please… no more.” Rose coughed below. 

 

“Mmm? The drink not to your taste, my little Rose?” The blonde mused as she lifted the glass up and tipped it toward her lips. “I rather fancy them.” She chuckled as she started drinking, a river of booze dragging Rose toward her mouth once more.

 

Rose tried to swim as far away from those plush pale lips as possible, paddling as fast as he could. He ended up slammed into by a cube of ice. It was enough to daze him. Enough for him to get sent flowing for the lips of the woman again. He screamed and clawed like an animal, wishing for anything but his owner's mouth again.

 

Nalista closed her lips just as he touched them, pulling back. He adhered to the soft cushions, lifted up as Nalista set her drink aside and leaned back again. She pursed her lips and Rose's lower half was sucked back inside her mouth, the rest of him pinned by the soft lips around him. He could still see the outside and his fingers clawed at her lips, trying to get away.

 

Then it came again. Like a great leviathan from beyond, Nalista's tongue started probing up along his leg. The man let out a whimper. "Pl-please gods no! Nalista, stop!" He screamed.

 

His much larger owner paid him no mind and went ahead with continuing to taste him. Rose screamed as it reached between his legs. He flailed and tried to get out but he was firmly held between Nalista's lips. Her tongue started stroking his manhood, the pretty human feeling arousal start to cloud his mind again. His screams turned to moans as she worked at him once again.

 

Nalista enjoyed the tiny burst of flavor as she got him to cum again. That made... 9 times so far. She was honestly impressed but not satisfied. It never failed to get a rush out of her, taking him like this. Making him get off with such little effort on her part. She could do it to any human, sure, but he wasn’t any human. That was what added so much spice to this for her. That he was the man that had humiliated her on the field of battle, a former worthy opponent. Now, mewling between her lips while she dragged climax after climax out of him. 

 

She felt him tense up again, his tiny voice pleading for reprieve. That made ten. Her tongue came in again to force out 11. Then 12. It took a bit longer to get 13 out of him but she got it. Rose was reduced to a drooling mess slumped over on her lips. However she stopped for a moment. Did that mean it was over? Rose managed to lift his head up, wheezing.

 

"Let's see if we can hit 20, Rose."

 

She pursed her lips together and slurped, Rose's scream of surprise cut off as Nalista took him back into her mouth. There was no escape from her tongue now. Nalista for her part just leaned back again and relaxed, setting her hands behind her head. This was a fine vacation indeed.