- Text Size +

Wars rarely were won in a final climactic battle for Nalista. More often than not she simply swatted whatever forces came her way like gnats in the field and their foolish rulers attempted to surrender. They often assumed, especially on this continent, that the rumors about them were not true. Indeed they were often far worse. Albar was not like many countries she was finding. Funny that. 

 

The Emperor had forced a battle in the open field and marched with as many fighting men that could be mustered. An army that pulled from their southern holdings to manage a force of 40,000. It was a massive force. It was also very much all Albar had to offer now. Its manpower reserves would be utterly depleted by the action. It was a stupid move as well. Such a large army was mustered to force a field battle and force he did.

 

It would be written about in the songs of Nalista as Nalista’s Massacre. She met the enemy in the field and unleashed the full might of the Elsiran army upon it. Mages weaves hellfire. Archers rained death upon the enemy. Their spearwalls were a wall against the flooding tide of bodies. Their escape was rather cut off as well, for while she had met the Albar army with the full force under her. Another army had made its way for the capital to place it under siege. This left nowhere for them to retreat to. 

 

The 40,000 that marched against her were impressive in their courage, but of them, perhaps 2,000 managed to rout and flee. The Emperor was not among them. Sadly, and rather annoyingly, he was not taken alive. An arrow had pierced the older human through the skull. That was quite frustrating. Still, she celebrated by drinking down his other generals that night. As well as enjoying another bit of entertainment. 

 

Dalia’s form was splayed out next to her, the blonde Grand General breathing heavy breaths in the aftermath of her post battle enjoyment. The dark haired elf snuggled her way into the crook of her arm, letting out a sigh of contentment as she rubbed her fingers along the glorious bare form of Nalista. The woman was quite the handy second in command, but her other traits made her a delight as well. 

 

“All that is left, your grace, is for you to march into the capital. To watch the humans bow and bend under you. To gaze out at them as they look up and see that they are yours to hold in your palm.” Dalia whispered as she leaned up to place kisses along Nalista’s neck. 

 

“Mmm.” She made a noise of affirmation as she wrapped an arm around her second’s shoulder and pulled her in. 

 

“So many gazing up at you. Looking upon you. The face of their conquerors. The face of the Elsiran Empire. Your overwhelming presence will be like a Goddess walking among mortals.” She continued, her fingers trailing lower between Nalista’s legs. The blonde stopped her with her other hand. 

 

“Tsk, too greedy sometimes my dear.” She remarked. 

 

There was a rather cute pout on the woman’s face as she was denied the advance, still she leaned in and started whispering in the ear of the older elf. “Around your neck, dangling for all the humans to see. Their prince. Your enemy. Dangling there for all to gaze upon. When they see that they will truly know you have won. Truly know what their future is.” She purred. 

 

Now that was a lovely visual. Lovely enough her eyes turned down between her ample breasts and to the figure that was indeed currently tied there. Dalia met her eyes and trailed her head down between the breasts of the blonde. There was a frightened little cry as Dalia licked the bound form of the Prince. That sent a hot flash of lust back between Nalista’s thighs. However she schooled her expression as her second toyed with the prince. 

 

The look of crushing defeat in his eyes when she had told him she won the battle had been incredible. She got all worked up just thinking about it. It was truly like she had stepped on whatever glowing embers of hope he had that Albar would escape its destiny under Elsira. Oh certainly there would be resistance and such to them. There always was. But eventually that would be squeezed out. And all Albar’s neighbors would be able to do was look on nervously. 

 

Dalia took the prince into her mouth and sucked at him. Her teeth came down and snapped the chains with a bit of magical enhancement before she looked down again. Nalista laughed. “Insatiable. Truly a tactical master of the bed, unmatched.” She remarked of her second as she spread her legs for her. 

 

The dark haired elf went down on her with her squirming mouthful, Nalista feeling a hot and heady flash of arousal as she watched Dalia’s tongue give her a nice long lick. There was a little squeak she heard of the Prince before he vanished back into the other elf’s mouth. She slowly slid her tongue inside and brought her squirming toy with her, Nalista arching her back and clawing her fingers into the bed. She pulled back and opened her mouth, revealing nothing inside. He was still in there and she could feel him squirming. 

 

Dalia placed a kiss upon the pink nub above Nalista’s lower lips. “The last royal of Albar. Our bedroom plaything. Your slave. Squirming for your pleasure. You look at him so very fondly though, your grace. Makes a girl almost jealous.” She pouted. 

 

Nalista laughed and gazed into the eyes of her second. “Whatever else my little Rose is, he is human. He isn’t the one that stands beside me in all things. You are the one that stands beside me. He’s my trophy yes. But you are my right hand.” 

 

She could see some doubt there and so she smirked. “When this war is over, I’ll ask for leave for a couple years I think. Let's tour the Empire shall we’ve help built shall we? You and I. And our little slave.” She grinned. “If you are still unsure… show him what his place is between us.” 

 

Dalia grinned and slid her tongue back inside Nailista. The blonde arched her back again as Dalia worked at her, lewdly kissing the lips between her thighs. Nalista was so close. So close as she felt her establishing what Rickard was. A human toy for the pair to enjoy. Nothing but a bit of bedroom spice for the pair. There were few that could work her up in the manner that Dalia could. She had been with Nalista long enough to know just what got her going, one might say her mission was to please Nalista. 

 

A white hot flash of pleasure absolutely obliterated the Grand General’s rational thought as the little prince was carried from her in a wave of lust that washed into the mouth of Dalia. She rested a hand across her brow as she tried to reorganize her thoughts into something coherent. She looked down and gazed at the dark haired elf with affection in her eyes, a very rare emotion to see out of Nalista by anyone. Dalia met her gaze and sat up, craning her head back… and swallowed her mouthful. 

 

Nalista blinked at that as the dark haired woman opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out to show it was empty. The blonde’s expression must have looked comical. Halfway between brainless afterglow and also some color draining from her face. Fear, annoyance, and also just… absolutely illicit lust mixed together in her stomach as she looked at the empty mouth of her lover. She made her way over the bed and smirked up at Nalista as she pulled up next to her. 

 

“Y-you… did you…” She struggled to get out. 

 

Dalia smirked and opened her mouth again, she shifted her tongue around and sure enough there was the tiny pale and absolutely exhausted form of the prince. Gasping and panting and looking as shocked as Nalista had been. “The look on your face, your grace, priceless.” She remarked. 

 

Nalista sighed as she wrapped an arm around her second in command. She was stewing in her irritation, which was more or less her typical equivalent of a pout. “Such a cruel subordinate. You’re supposed to reserve that for the humans.”