- Text Size +

One consequence of Nalista’s victory over Prince Rickard was that the war for Albar had taken on the shape of every war she fought now. Dull. Predictable. Utterly banal. Victory at this point was a formality. She had won the war the second she had shrunken down the Prince and shattered his army. Now the blonde was utterly bored again with the war, going through the motions of a victory already had. Fort Ehbach had fallen after a quick siege. She had retaken Oberzarken. With both of those points taken it would be simple enough to march for the capital. 

 

These were moments she almost regretted not letting him slip away from her fingers and back into Albar. If he had the war would have dragged no doubt. More lives would be lost. The Elves would have had to spend far more to get to this point. She knew all of this but still there was a quiet longing to recapture that feeling she had in their year of exchanges. A feeling few of her fellows would likely understand. 

 

It was also a feeling she tended to quickly lose in favor of sublime pleasure at the state of her enemy. Dalia was absolutely a terror to any humans that were handed over to her. To hear her tell it he had lasted almost a month in her care before showing the first signs of breaking down. Impressive really but the dark haired woman was very much a taskmaster. There were few that could make humans feel worthless and lowly quite like her. 

 

“Oh dear, Dalia put you through the ringer I see. Poor thing.” She cooed at the little thing in the palm of her hand. 

 

She saw the way his eyes lit up when they saw her over him instead of Dalia. A relief to not look up and see her right hand looming overhead and instead see her blue eyes gazing upon him. He looked quite tired and when she made idle movements he flinched away from them. That drew a smirk to her lips as she leaned back in her bed, well, formerly the bed of the ruler of Oberzarken which indeed made it her bed. 

 

“It’s quite alright, my little Rose. You are mine at the end of the day. So long as you recognize that you need never be returned to her embrace.” She said. 

 

“I’m not a little rose, I’m Prince Rickard Albar.” He managed to get out. 

 

She let out a chuckle. “Yet you don’t refute the rest of what I said? What a silly little thing to cling to.” She mused as she ran a very well manicured finger along his tiny form gently. “You are whatever I want you to be, little Rose. If I say your name is Rose, then that is your name.” 

 

“You can’t take that much from me. Mist- Dalia took a lot but that much I still have.” He gritted. 

 

A genuine elegant laugh left her lips. To the tiny human it was a booming and divine noise no doubt as she shook her head at the end there. She hadn’t missed that near slip of the tongue. Dalia had truly done a number on this one. Her conditioning was always a thing of wonder to look upon. Nalista lacked her flair for it really. It was an artform really that her second in command had perfected over the centuries. 

 

“Is that so? How about a little wager then, my little Rose. If, by the time I finish grinding out Albar’s capital, you still manage to hold onto your name I’ll let you go free. I’ll even give you a horse and supplies. If not… well. You’ll be mine truly anyway by that point so I’ll have what I want really.” She said. 

 

“You… you really mean it?” He asked carefully. 

 

“As Grand General I swear it. That said, if you think this has a happy ending then you haven’t been paying attention.” She said, her eyes dancing with amusement as the embers of hope rose to his eyes. 

 

She leaned in and opened her mouth, breathing a warm wash of air over the smaller man. She watched him shiver as the hot air blasted over him and noticed something curious. His member twitching between his legs. It stood *very* much at attention from the air washing over him from her mouth and it brought a spark of something to her eyes. That same patronizing amusement that infuriated him. 

 

“Excited are we, little Rose? Tell me, have you ever been with a woman?” She asked with an arched brow. 

 

The rather girlish looking man flushed deeply at the question and covered himself. “T-thats none of your business!” His voice even cracked. 

 

“Oh ho, so that is a no then. Just as well, rutting with those females of yours is a dreadfully clinical thing really. I’m surprised some of your men didn’t make a pass at you as well honestly. You are such a pretty little rose.” Nalista said. 

 

Nalista was amused at how flustered that seemed to get him. She felt a heat between her thighs. She ran her free hand down between her thighs, sliding between and beneath her white and gold robe. The fluster was a terror to him no doubt. His eyes were turning and looking in the distance at her massive hand idly rubbing at herself. He looked mesmerized. Like it was something foreign to him. He had just given her a lovely insight into a weakness there and it was a delightful weakness. 

 

“So pretty in fact, I can’t help myself from plucking you for myself.” The blonde breathed as she leaned in. 

 

His little squeaks were muffled and silenced as her hand lifted up and she pressed his tiny form between her palm and her flawless lips. She felt him go completely rigid for a moment upon contact and then start writhing and squirming. Meanwhile she was rather working between her thighs as her lips pulled in his legs and his lower half. The hand that had been holding him slipped inside her robe to start fondling her ample bosom.

 

“Mmm…” She let out a little moan as she curled her toes, a wash of pleasure coming over her as she felt the little human desperately struggling. He was trying to pull himself free from her lips but it was vain effort. 

 

She puckered her lips ever so and the motion caused him to go rigid again. She hadn’t fully taken him into her mouth or anything. Instead she was simply using her lips to massage his lower body. His protests became more fevered gasps and pants and his girlish voice rose in pitch as he was trying to resist his own body’s responses. Oh she could feel that he didn’t want this but at the same time it didn’t matter for Nalista. She was going to take it from him. 

 

Due to his relative inexperienced and Nalista’s *wealth* of experience in this realm it took perhaps a couple of minutes before his body jerked and a long moaning cry escaped his throat. His release coated her lips and she felt another flash of heat wash through her. Just like that she had deflowered him. With laughable ease really. That drove the blonde up a wall as she worked at herself. 

 

He was recovering and she snorted as though that was everything. Her lips parted and her tongue snaked out. There was a surprised scream as she dragged him inside her mouth proper. When she spoke, her words boomed all around him in her mouth. “By the time I’m done with you, little Rose you’ll be milked dry and unable to think about anything. Your mind blanked, dulled, body slack and unmoving.” She boomed. 

 

Her lips closed behind him and her tongue set to work. As she worked on him she attended to her own needs. It was a true delight as she felt the Prince struggle and writhe and squirm in her mouth. It was pure ecstasy in a way she couldn’t really put into words. Feeling him wriggle and squirm at her touch, unable to escape her. It got her going as she hadn’t been able to get going in years. Yes she regretted not being able to face him on the field again. However this, in many ways, was far better. 

 

Nalista felt herself reach her own peak, a lovely climax rolling through her body. The high of her just doing whatever she wanted to a person that had proven her peer in war. It was absolutely intoxicating. Something she had not recalled feeling before. The Grand General basked in her afterglow, her tongue mercilessly working at Rickard. It was different from Dalia no doubt. Nalista enjoyed a soft touch with her toys. There was a reason she had sent him to Dalia first. It was a comparison. Seeing what ends of the scale he could be upon. Anyone could abuse a human over and over and over again until they regressed. Nalista wanted to see him look up and believe he was hers. 

 

Eventually, after dragging several shuddering releases from the tiny human she opened her mouth and let him slide out into her hand. She looked down and could see his eyes clouded with a brainless glassy look. He had never experienced such intense stimulation no doubt. Never had someone just use him like that. The elven woman licked her lips and swallowed whatever was in her mouth, the pitiful offerings barely giving her a taste. There was something there but it was vastly too small. 

 

“Once you cross the waves of despair, little Rose, you’ll find lifelong paradise in my service. You won’t just serve me. You’ll get off to the idea of serving me.” She purred. 

 

There was an emotion that flickered behind those dark eyes. Something that managed to break through the sea of physical pleasure that was no doubt fogging his mind. Fear. Fear of Nalista, and fear of that future. She lowered the hand holding Rickard down toward her legs at the flicker of emotion and licked her lips. A flash of lust rolled through her body as she glimpsed his terror of losing himself. 

 

“Until then let me feel you struggle vainly to hold onto that human defiance. It will only make your fall all the sweeter.” She laughed.