[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

This is an original history about the three inseparable friends of the Sugita group happened at the very first day of their third high-school year. A normal day in their daily lives is about to change due to a mysterious shining blue cream, is Monica related to this incident?

Special chapter I wrote to enter in the “Back to School” contest in the discord server Size Matters.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Breasts, Butt, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Odor, Sci-Fi, Slow Size Change, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m, FF/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: DDBBaB / DDESyP — Dimensional Anthology / Antología Dimensional
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12548 Read: 5603
Published: September 16 2020 Updated: September 16 2020
Story Notes:

This history will be narrated from different perspectives, denoted with a name between two minus signs (-). For example, -Tatsuo-


1. Chapter 1 by Exosaur [Reviews - 0] (4643 words)

The story is divided into two chapters, the first will introduce the characters and make a little background while the second will have all the fan service; so if you are not interested in the story and want to jump right into the interesting business, you can go straight to chapter 2~


2. Chapter 2 by Exosaur [Reviews - 0] (7905 words)

The story is divided into two chapters, the first will introduce the characters and make a little background while the second will have all the fan service; so, if you are interested in some history and the background of these new characters, you can take a look at chapter 1~

This chapter will be divided into 3 different marked acts. With the purpose of an easier access between them, copy one from below and paste in the search on page.

--Act 1-- --Act 2-- --Act 3--