- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Dependent on the last chapter for context. This chapter includes vaginal sex. 

I hang limply in shock as she lifts me up, turning her body over again to face the dawn sky. I'm getting raped. Me, a man! I suppose it's always been a concern, given my abnormally small size, but I never even considered the possibility that a WOMAN would want to... to rape....

 

"You've had sex before, haven't you?" I hear the voice of the giantess from above me. "I suppose you know your way around a woman's body, then. No need for an introduction."

 

I fall to my knees on the ground as she sets me down between her legs, staring up the slope of her body looming over me with more presence than the mountain on which we sit. She begins to unwrap the silk loincloth that has been covering her lower body in its purple folds ever since I met her.

 

"Is it even called rape if a woman's doing it?" My mouth mutters unconsciously, my mind still reeling in shock. I didn’t mean for her to respond, but she does anyway.

 

"I don't see why not," she giggles, pulling the cloth from her. It comes off in a single long strip of fabric about two and a half meters in length. My own laughter at this snaps me out of my daze. Something about learning that she has been using a scarf as an undergarment this entire time amuses me.

 

"What are you giggling about down there?" She questions before seeing my eyes resting on the scarf. "Oh, this? Stop laughing, I've never been able to get any proper clothes around here! Besides, I look great in it and you know it. Now, it's time for you to look down."

 

At her command, my eyes fall forward to stare into her crotch. Although I should be used to her massive proportions by now, my jaw drops at the sight of her pussy. That's what I'm going to be working with here? You’ve got to be kidding me. Most vaginas are loose for me anyway, but that... she won't even feel me in there if we try to do this normally!

 

Her thighs close in around me as she pulls her legs up. "Don't stare so much. It's embarrassing."

 

Pretending that was not a direct contradiction to her previous command, she gives me a cutesy wink, which I ignore; I knew far too much of her true character for that to work on me. Nonetheless, I am inclined to crawl forward to sit right in front of her, pressured by her legs. 

 

"Ah, that's right!” She claps her hands once, nodding to herself. “You need to strip too!" 

 

She lifts me off the ground, and I don't fight as she pulls my shirt and pants from my body. Cupping out both of her hands, I lay in her grasp, naked and shivering in the night air. The only warmth I have now is that which is radiating off of her; in her decision to take my clothes me, she made me unable to leave her side without freezing to death. 

 

Without warning, she draws me to her face and I am consumed by an all-encompassing kiss, covering half my head. She holds me in her mouth for half a minute, swirling her tongue across my face as my air supply drains. My feet kick against her breasts a few times, but this accomplishes nothing, my feet merely sinking into the soft flesh. If she notices at all, she ignores it. Finally, I'm forced to take a breath from her lips, sucking in the hot, moist air from deep within her body. The taste almost brought back the feeling of being inside of her, before the rational part of my brain cut off that train of thought.

 

Needless to say, by the time she broke off the kiss I was rock hard.

 

Lowering me back down between her legs, she gives me a little nudge towards her vagina lips. "Come on now, it's time you gave me some attention down here. Let's see what you've got!"

 

She emphasizes the word "got," sending a tremor through her body that shakes her boobs and pussy alike. Her pussy lips almost look like they’re smiling at me, inviting me to come and kiss them like I did with her real lips. Even if I wanted to resist, my body is pressuring me to approach her just as much as she is now.

 

Oh well. I guess there's no use fighting it.

 

I throw myself into her, scrabbling my body from head to toe up the surface of her lips. Falling to my knees, I shove my pelvis into her, feeling my dick bump up against the sides of the massive cavern of her pussy. A second later and she's given up on letting me do it myself, shoving my body against her with both of her hands, and rubbing me back and forth wildly across the lips of her vagina. Even though my dick has no chance of filling her up, her walls still press against me as she contracts. Then, she pulls me away again.

 

"I need something a little bigger inside me. I don't think I can fit your whole body, but don't mind if I borrow your leg."

 

Struggling would be no use. She holds me below her breast with one hand, lubing my body as best she can with a spurt of her milk; I guess that stuff's multi-purpose. I watch as my right leg is inserted into her vagina, my foot not even tall enough to stand from top to bottom. The lips close around it, and I am pulled in just past my ankle. I am almost too scared to move, but when I flinch a little, I hear her gasp.

 

"Now this is the right size!" 

 

She pulls me in further, halfway to my knee, before falling onto her back to lay flat on the ground. For my part, I wrap my body against her thigh; I think I should at least be given something to hump which she fucking rapes my leg. Her milk makes a halfway decent lubricant, allowing my dick to slide up and down her leg, sinking slightly into the soft flesh. With one hand, she's pulling my leg in and out of her while with the other she's coaxing more milk from her left breast. Her movements grow more rapid as her arousal grows, pulling my leg up to my knee as she passes inwards. Even with my toes extended, I can't feel the back. How deep does she go?

 

Faster and faster she moves, starting to buck her hips as she does. I'm holding onto her thigh for dear life now as she whips me around, feeling my leg become slick with her juices as I do. Finally, she draws me in to my hip, and I bend my knee as my foot hits the wall of her womb. My dick is thrown against her clit, and the violent motion causes me to release a long burst of cum. I can feel her do the same as her body tightens around me, sucking me in to the limit of where my leg will go. She releases an almost tidal flow of cum as she pulls me out to my ankle, before clenching her legs around me, crushing me with her sex-driven strength. It is only several seconds later that she releases me, and we both fall back to the ground, panting heavily. She must have been extremely horny, because the whole process hardly took three minutes.

 

I am the first to move, clambering to my knees and pulling myself up onto her torso. I have unfinished business with her chest.

 

"Ah, you're still at that?" She speaks as I collapse into her breast, taking a deep swig from her tit.

 

She lets me suck for almost half a minute without doing anything. I am still half-starved from the day before, and the milk I got earlier was not nearly enough to make up for that. Pulling myself up more, I let my dick slide under her breast to rest between her chest and underboob as I drink. After a few more seconds of sucking, I feel her hand on my head, rubbing her fingers through my hair.

 

"Well, you've earned this one. Drink away, my little servant."

 

Before long though, she's playing with her other nipple; I remember now that breastfeeding like this is what got her aroused in the first place. It starts slow, but quickly she's rubbing away, shaking her body slightly as she does. At some point, her other hand returns to her vagina, to stroke herself off. I pay little attention, gripping onto her boob and continuing my sucking until she flips her body over, and I'm left dangling from the massive tit. Yet I hold on through the ride, wrapping my arms and legs around the breast and continuing to do my part by teasing the nipple even as I swing left and right. If anything, being upside-down like this only makes the milk flow faster. I feel her body tense as she comes again without my help, panting joyously while doing so. Having a tiny man dangling from her breast didn't even slow her movements at all.

 

I feel her gaze upon me as her motions slow to a stop. I look up from the nipple, still hanging upside-down from her breast to meet her eyes. She's grinning ear to ear; clearly, this situation is a turn on for her. I've never been looked at by her in such a way. Almost as if she appreciates my presence.

 

Suddenly, the thought occurs to me, far later than it should have.

 

"Say," I start, peering up at her still upside-down face. "What is your name?"

 

"Dianella," she answers, surprisingly without a coy comeback. And the exchange ends there as I redirect my attention to her breast again. We’re both satisfied with that.

 

I don't even care as her weight falls down upon me. My hunger has now outstripped my lust, and I am content to lay under her breast if it means I can continue to drink. The light of dawn is brimming over the horizon when I slip from below her, dragging myself up and collapsing into her hair. I pull her loincloth over me, using it as a makeshift blanket, and finally manage to fall into an exhausted sleep, covered with every bodily fluid imaginable at this point. I didn’t even notice that I was curled up right in front of her own sleeping face. 

 

And thus, we both take our rest, face to face in the unforgiving desert.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm not sure how well this turned out, especially since I feel like the story's been building towards this for a while, so please leave a review for any changes/opinions/error corrections!

 

Also, this feels somewhat like the end of a short "ark" (if you will) in the story, so there will be an interlude chapter after this, just to round us off at an even ten before we continue from this point in chapter 11.