- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first half of this chapter is mild erotica stuff, while second half stars the maternal tag for the first time in this story (used broadly). I'm trying a lot of different tags in different chapters, so let me know which ones are particularly popular or which ones I write poorly, if you have any strong opinions.

Across the night we draw steadily closer to the mountains. Eventually, my hands get tired of holding themselves around her neck, and I tie them together by the wrists using her hair instead. I actually manage the fall asleep for a while; there is something about the effect of being wrapped up all warm and sheltered from the cold outside that puts a man right to bed.


It's getting close to dawn by the time she rouses me with a flick to the nose. 


"We're stopping here. Untie my hair from your hands."


I hastily obey, loosening the knots I made and letting her lift me from her back and set me down. We're standing on a flat rock surrounded by other rocky walls on three sides, with piles of sand collecting in the corners. I try to stand before remembering that I can't do that, and instead crawl over to the edge of the rock. Rubbing my eyes, I look out to see that we are a fair ways up a hill, overlooking a well-traveled path that runs along its base. I look behind me to see the slope continuing into the sky.


"We... We've reached the mountains!" I cry out. That was insanely fast!


"Yes, and I'm bone tired from doing it," she responds, collapsing into one of the sandy spots. "We're going to rest here for a while." 


I turn back to see her stretching out on her back, pushing her arms up and her feet down, toes sticking straight out. The entire span of her body must have been around five meters, from the tips of her toes to the ends of her fingers. She then lays an arm behind her head and shuts her eyes. I feel the cold of the night as an icy wind blows over me.


Crawling back over to her, I lean up against the side of her torso, beside her breast. The tit leans out over the side of her chest, threatening to squash me at any second if she rolls over.


My stomach growls.


"Hey," I prod the massive breast above me. "I haven't eaten anything since yesterday."


"Deal with it," she groans back.


I try another angle. "I'm your servant, right? It's your job to provide me with sustenance."


I don't see her hand coming until it grabs me by my color, lifting me up above her. My backpack falls to the ground as I squirm, but holding her arm up straight I can't reach anything solid around me. Her tired eyes glare at me as I realize I messed up. 


"Wait, I-" I cry out, but she drops me, and I go plummeting to her chest, landing squarely between her tits and getting the wind knocked out of me. 


Then, she rolls onto her side and I tumble over, landing on her left breast as it flattens below me. The pad of boob on which I now lay is about twice as wide as I am, and stretches down from about ten centimeters above my head to the same distance below my crotch. It feels like I'm laying on a giant water skin.


I roll over, coughing and gasping for breath. Above me I see her right tit, hanging menacingly. She's holding it by her nipple, the orb of the boob slightly swaying back and forth. For a brief moment, I look up, seeing only the bottom of her face. She's smiling. Aw shit.


The breast comes tumbling down, slapping onto my body before I can put my hands up to stop it. I am covered from my head to below my hips with soft but suffocating flesh. I try to lift the boob off of me, but she must be holding it down from the outside because I cannot move it at all. Her heartbeat pounds through me,  rhythmically reminding me every few seconds that it is her that is covering me.


"You're literally surrounded by sustenance," I hear her muffled voice say. "You're just too stupid to take it."


Is she talking about the carcass fruit? my mind questions. She knows I can't eat that! God, she's just toying with me! I continue struggling between her breasts, but they're too soft to get any traction on; every time I push, my hand just sinks into the fat. I had no air in my lungs before I fell in here, and no more is coming to me now. I realize in horror that I'm in serious risk of suffocation.


Not a bad way to go, says me fully erect dick. 


With a desperate last shove, I push my head out the top of her cleavage, holding myself there long enough to gulp air before I slip back in. After taking a few deep breaths in this manner, I force my way out the side of her breasts and tumble panting into the sand. Seeing my escape, she yawns and closes her eyes, one hand still lazily cast over her breast.


I think better of complaining to her. That's what got me in there in the first place. Instead, I crawl off to the edge of the rock to sulk. Down at the base of the hill, I see a small group of people traversing the road with a couple of camels. They can't see me up here, so I watch them silently. God, they're such easy targets. If only I could walk, I would have no problem taking their food. I briefly contemplate trying despite my current state, but quickly dismiss the thought as too risky. 


Sighing, I turn back to my giantess companion. She seems to have fallen asleep already, her breath coming in slow, deep puffs. I watch as she lays there, her chest rising and falling with her breath. Her lips are slightly open, letting out soft hisses when the air flows through them. Although I hate to admit it, her face is nearly as beautiful as her body is sexy. I sit there, letting a few minutes slip away while I look at her. I'm too hungry to sleep, I realize. God this sucks.


Eventually, my eyes slip from her face to the rest of her. If I wanted to stay really warm, I bet I could slip between her thighs and let myself be consumed by her flesh. They're probably thick enough to completely cover me between them. Her breasts could only do my upper body. 


My stomach growls again, like it's trying to tell me something. Yeah yeah, I know I'm hungry.


My eyes land again on her breasts. In the starlight, it almost looks like I can see little luminescent beads on her nipples. Wait, what is that? Has she had nipple piercings this whole time without me noticing?


My curiosity gets the better of me, and I crawl back over. As I get closer, the little beads come into greater detail. They're not a reflective metal; they're little spots of a pure white color, appearing almost to glow in the darkness. I come to a stop right next to the breasts. Leaning in, I get a closer look at the beads. That's when I realize.


It's milk. She's lactating.


God that's weird, I think, turning back to face the hill. She is a very strange person, after all. I bet she had a child a while ago and just kept milking herself ever since, like she's a goat. I wouldn't put it past her. Then again, she does look quite young; no more than twenty or twenty-five years old. 


My stomach growls once more. My dick is also acting up again, for whatever reason.


That's probably why her breasts are so big, I think. She's been lugging around liters of milk with her in there. That milk was crushing me just a few minutes ago.


I am jostled out of my thoughts as she rolls over onto her back, sending her tits swaying. A single drop of her milk flies from her tit, arcing through the air to land on my nose before sliding down to hang between my nostrils. I'm struck by how sweet the smell is. Unconsciously, my tongue darts up to lick the drop off my nose, and I get a taste of the milk before I know what I'm doing. My god, it's sweet.


And that's when I realize what the united front of my dick and stomach is trying to tell me. 


No, no, no! I think as I crawl towards her side. I am not a child, and I will not resort to drinking her breast milk just because I'm hungry! Besides, think of how angry she would get if she woke up to find me lapping at her boobs; she'd kill me! Then, the words she said when crushing me with her breasts before swim through my mind. "You're literally surrounded by sustenance," she said. "You're just too stupid to take it." Could... could she have been expecting this?


I edge my way up onto her stomach. Even if she was expecting it and won't kill me for it, think of the embarrassment! She'll call me a baby, belittle me endlessly! I stare at the breasts rising up before me. There's probably so much milk in there. I could drink until my stomach was full. My hunger would be gone. And the drop I had was so, so delicious...


I reach forward, placing my palm on the bottom of her breast. There is a slight ripple across its surface as I do so, but she does not stir. From between her breasts, I can see her still-sleeping face. In the starlight, it almost looks like she wears a slight smile. Ugh.


Alright dick, I command to myself. we're going to do this, but here are the rules: no waking her up this time. Stay slow and gentle, so that when she wakes up later, she won't even know it happened. No frantic humping. Got that?


My dick nods. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign.


I reach forward, slowly lifting my body to my knees below her right tit. I reach up to pull the nipple towards me, but my hands just slide off the boob, unable to move the nipple. God damn it.


I push myself up a little further and collapse into the soft boob flesh. The nipple sits below my face now, quivering and leaking a tiny stream of milk. Slowly, I bend down, bringing my mouth closer and closer to the tit. From the tip, I let my lips slide down around it. Then, gently, I begin to suck.


"Well, well," comes a voice from above, and in my shock I inhale the nipple, before spitting it out, coughing. A fair amount of the warm milk slides down my throat anyway, though.


"You picked up on that quickly, didn't you little man? Or should I say, little child?"


"Shut up!" I splutter, not thinking of any better way to defend myself. This is the worst-case scenario.


"You know, this isn't the first time I've woken up to a tiny man crawling on my breasts," she continues. "Is this a habit of yours, by any chance?"


I jump off her side, trying to escape this situation at any cost, but she grabs me midair and holds me above her. "I thought you learned your lesson about giving up on your pride! And now you try to run? You really are a bad boy. I think you need to be tamed a little, don't you?"


She lowers me to her tits, which quiver as she giggles. "Come on now, I'm inviting you. Suck my tits."


The nipple hovers right in front of me, but I refuse to take it again; not with her watching me.


"Oh, come on! We both know that you want to. You know that I can make you if you don't do it on your own."


My hunger flares up again at the prospect of satisfying my stomach. She's right; my pride is only getting in the way of my basic needs. 


"You know you want my milk. Go on, it's yours for the taking. All you have to do is say admit that you need it." 


That's when my will breaks, and I feverishly latch onto her nipple. Sucking deeply, a long stream of delicious milk flows easily from her breast, and my hungry throat quickly gulps it down. She lets go of me with her hand, giggling uncontrollably and shaking me about as I wrap myself around her breast. My hard penis sticks into the soft flesh of her underboob.


"Ah, so you're enjoying it in that way too, huh?" She comments as she feels me poking her. "I guess that's to be expected from a perverted boy like you. You really can't control yourself, can you? Well, I did need to empty myself out eventually anyways."


From the corner of my eye, I can see that she's fondling her other nipple, letting low bursts of milk flow from it, pooling on her stomach below. I continue to suck uncontrollably, swallowing more and more of her milk, even as I feel my knees grow wet.


She lets out a soft moan as a tall spurt of milk flies from the tit I'm not latched onto, raining down onto my head. Suddenly she rolls to her left, and I lay on the stone ground with her massive tits hanging above me. She's suspending herself with her arms, holding her entire body up like a roof over my head. I can see her face growing flush with her own arousal.


"Milk me," she commands. "Both of them."


I lean up to grab the left nipple in my mouth this time, while my hands go to squeeze her right breast. I can feel the milk loosely flowing out, soaking me with the sheer mass of it. There's so much milk, so much more than I could ever drink, but I push on, working to empty every last drop. In the blink of an eye, the breasts drop to cover me as she falls down to her elbows. One of her hands has jumped down to press itself between her legs, leaving the other now solely responsible for keeping her from fully crushing me. Her right boob rests on my pelvis, the nipple squarely between my legs, while my head is consumed by the left one. And still I drink on, my face fully surrounded by the boob. 


I can hear her moan again above me as I grind the right nipple between my legs. It's probably even bigger than my dick as it stands erect, I realize as I rub them together. I am brought almost to climax at the thought, but before I can blow my load she lifts herself off of me. Above me, her face shows her arousal for all to see, her mouth panting heavily and her cheeks flush red. Pause for a second, unsure of what to do as she gazes at me.


"Hey, little servant. Do you want to do it with me?" 


Oh God. What would that even entail? Does she want me to get her pregnant? The prospect terrifies me. I could never go all the way like that with a giant woman like her, could I?


My reluctance to respond changes her face into a pouty frown. "You don't want to?" 


What? Is she trying to play the symphony game with me? I stare up at her, speechless, but her expression changes again before I have time to even think.

 

"Good, I won't worry about pleasuring you, then. From here on, this is rape, my darling."

Chapter End Notes:

Sometimes the most simple solutions can be the hardest to see and accept, can't they little guy?

 

Also, a quick and unnecessary note: I (the author) am aware that Belfet (the protagonist) gives an anatomically nonsensical justification for why his giantess companion (whose name he does not know) is lactating. Humans naturally stop lactating eventually no matter how much you try to keep milking them. However, the same is not true for goats; they can keep lactating for years after pregnancy, so long as they are milked. Belfet is referencing this fact when he wonders if his giantess companion had a child in the past and kept milking herself since.

 

The more ya' know.