- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first of the "new" chapters.

We wait out the rest of the day in the shade of that rock, trying to avoid the sweltering sun. It takes about two more hours for it to disappear and for dusk to settle on the horizon, and during that time we don't speak. After her meal, she laid her great body on the ground and closed her eyes. I watched until I could see she was asleep, before taking a seat leaning up against her thigh. That soon got too hot for me though; she was radiating heat like a fireplace in this weather. Instead, I edged a safe distance away and laid down myself, quickly drifting off to sleep.

 

When it was time to go, she didn't need to wake me up; the tremors she caused getting up herself did that for her. Our belongings were limited to my backpack, the goods I was able to steel, my knife, her necklace, and the spear she stole, so there was little packing up to do. But when I crawled over to her, she didn't lift me up to carry me. In fact, she didn't acknowledge my existence at all.

 

"Ahem," I loudly make my presence known, tapping on her ankle. "You're taking me with you, remember."

 

"Oh," she glances down, our view of each other's faces blocked partially by her boobs. "You want a ride? Climb on."

 

Ugh. Are we doing this? I hardly even thought about it the first time, but there is no way I can get on or off of her without her help.

 

"I may need a hand," I admit.

 

"What, you can't do it?" She makes no motion. "You know, for a servant you're awfully needy."

 

Damn right I am. "It's not that hard for you. Just do it."

 

"Is that an order you just gave me?"

 

Shit.

 

"You know what? You need a bit of discipline. Come on, climb your own way up. Do it."

 

Sucking up to people really sucks, but the consequences for retaining my dignity suck more. I would rather try to climb my way up a giant woman with a damaged leg than directly ask for help in doing it, apparently.

 

I swing up onto her right foot and face my target, ignoring all warnings that I am doomed to fail; this was a challenge now. Her foot is as long as my entire leg, but I try not to let her size intimidate me. I wrap my arm and legs around her leg and begin to work my way up, using the friction of her sweaty skin in absence of any handholds. If I was climbing a normal person, adjusted to be her size, I would have no trouble making it to their hips. But when I reach the bottoms of her thighs, I find that my hands can reach around; the trunk of her legs become too wide. I try to reach up and grab her loincloth, but it's too high above me. I stay there looking for a way up for several seconds, my legs wrapped just above her knee.

 

"What's this? Stuck already?"

 

"This is a hella weird method of discipline you're giving out."

 

"This? Oh, this isn't the discipline. This," she suddenly turns around and presses her leg, and me with it, against the face of the boulder we've been using for shade. "THIS is the discipline."

 

My body sinks into the soft flesh of her thigh as the rock slams into my back. I unwrap my arms and legs from her leg, flailing them about as my vision is blacked out by her.

 

"Now," she says. "You need to learn a lesson from this. Tell me that you can't climb up my leg."

 

She lets her thigh fall back, and the outside world returns to me as I am left sitting on her knee.

 

"Go on, say it."

 

I look up at her face, but all I can see are her boobs, pressed up against the stone above me. I'm sure she is enjoying this, though. While I am out of her sight, I scoot out from between her leg and the rock, pushing myself upward with all my strength to grab the loincloth, getting a good grip on the fabric. She pulls away from the rock, and I go swinging back and forth as she moves. Using my forward momentum, I swing my good foot forward to kick between her legs; my long career of buying sex has given me a better than average understanding of female anatomy. My foot squarely meets its target. Yes, I am truly a man of my time.

 

That was a bad idea.

 

She clenches her legs together, and I am crushed between them as she lets out a little gasp of pain. For such thick thighs, she sure manages to make it hurt a hell of a lot to be squeezed by their soft folds of skin. After an agonizing moment, she opens them up again, and I fall to the ground in relief. My relief does not last long, because after I take a single breath a shadow falls over me. I open my eyes to see her entire body crouching above me, totally blocking out the dusk light. Her tits hang low, the necklace dangling right above me. Her thighs surround me, knees sticking out to either side, while her crotch hovers just above mine, threatening to crush me into the sand.

 

"Do you want to fight this fight?" Her eyes are dark and menacing, bearing the same look as the time I tried to blackmail her, right after we first met.

 

"No," I squeak, survival instincts taking over as my mind imagines all the forms of pain she could put me through. "I'm sorry."

 

"And?"

 

"And I shouldn't have tried to climb you. I can't do it. I need your help."

 

"You need who's help?”

 

"I need your help, master."

 

"Good."

 

She stands up, and her body unfolds from around me. Then she reaches down and picks me up with both hands, lifting me up to her face.

 

"Here's a little reward."

 

I watch as she brings me to her mouth, and before I can turn away, she shoves my face into her lips. They reach from my eyes to my chin as she opens her mouth, rubbing me with her tongue. For a brief second, I worry she might try to suck me in deeper than the kiss, and my panic about being eaten from earlier today comes flooding back. But then she pulls me away, and I open my eyes to see her smiling face; it's a little different from the sadistic, seductive smile I've seen her wear so many times, but I can't tell how. She blinks once at me, then giggles at my shocked face.

 

"That's a good little man. Now, up you go."

 

Swinging me around, she places me in her hair, and without further delay, we're off.

 

*

 

We are far from any established route in the desert, so there are no roads or landmarks to guide us as we tried through the night desert. This worries me slightly.

 

"Hey, where are you planning to go from here?" I ask her as we move.

 

She doesn't reply for a while, but just as I'm about to speak again, she opens her mouth. "We'll go west until we hit a settlement."

 

My curiosity is perked. "And where after that?"

 

"Once we figure out where we are, we'll go to a town called Helma. I've got a score to settle there. I don't know exactly where, after that."

 

I don't press her further on this as we have begun to climb a rocky hill; instead, I quietly ride along. With the sun gone, the desert is slowly cooling, and I begin to shiver. Trying to stave off the cold, I burrow myself further into her hair, pulling clumps of it behind me until I stand up against her back, with the entire mass of her hair behind me and my arms around her neck. My head peaks out over her shoulder, the top of it just shy of touching her chin.

 

We reach the crest of the hill, and she stops for a second to survey the scenery. The sand looks almost blue in the night, with interspersed gray rocks of all shapes and sizes. A dry riverbed runs through the sand a few hundred meters before us, and a couple of groves of cactus and other desert plants are huddled together at its banks. In the distance, the land rises up into mountains, There is no sight of any of the people from the caravan, but also no road or human construction in view.

 

Ah! Or so I thought.

 

"Over there!" I call, pointing to the horizon, where at the base of a mountain a thin trail of smoke is rising into the sky. "That must be a town! We can probably make it there tonight, even!"

 

She looks to where I am pointing, and shakes her head (shaking me with it). "That's a camp, not a town. Just a couple of travelers resting."

 

"What," I say, squinting to see what's at the base of the smoke pillar. "How do you know? I can't see that far!"

 

"I've got bigger eyes. What, did you think that because you're smaller you can see smaller things better than me?"

 

That is exactly what I thought. "Of course not! Obviously you would be able to see better than me! I just didn't think you could see that far."

 

"Oh, but the fact that there's a camp there does mean there's probably a road," she says. "You were a little helpful pointing that out, even though I would have noticed myself soon anyway. Good servant!"

 

She reaches up and pats me on the head, and I begrudgingly sit through her endearing praise. I hold on tight as she walks back down the hill, taking heavy steps that send her heavy breasts and me alike swaying. My attention is brought back to her necklace as I watch it bounce between her boobs. Oh yeah, that reminds me.

 

"Hey, how did you find your necklace when I hid it before? Did I mess up somehow?"

 

"Oh yeah, you did see me do that, didn't you?" She responds. "Well, I guess I should tell you before you try to do something stupid like steal it again. My necklace belongs to me, and it knows it does. I will always know where to find it; it cannot be hidden from me."

 

"Oh, I see." I'll be testing that; she may be stretching the truth to keep me from trying. "So that's why you gave it up so willingly."

 

A magic necklace, huh?

 

We reach the bottom of the hill, and start off vaguely in the direction of the smoke. I allow the conversation to die here, and burrow myself into her hair. Inside my mind, I am plotting.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I wasn't sure exactly where to seperate this chapter and the next, so I guess it will end here. And by the way, this story is not shifting into a gentile theme; it's just changing with the chataters temporary attitudes.