- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I bombed this one (wrote it all in one go without much of a plan) but I think it turned out quite well. When you're dealing with characters like this, anything can be sexy! This is the mouth play chapter.

 

Also, I've been having issue with my paragraph breaks being removed when I copy and paste the chapters. Also chapter 2 was duplicated for a while. I think I got it all fixed, but let me know if you spot any issues! Thanks!

Without being able to move, I couldn't do much besides sit in a haze of thoughts and fantasies; so that's exactly what I did for a while. At some point, I crawl my way over to the shade of the boulder to get out of the blazing desert sun, but I'm left with nothing much to do for almost an hour but rest. It's been a bit of a stressful day, after all, and I was due for a little shut-eye.

 

I'm startled out of my doze when the weight of my new "master's" body slams down near me; her careless decision to sit down in the shade beside me caused a small earthquake from my perspective, though I'm sure she didn't even think about it. She's carrying a whole armload of the carcass fruit with her, and after laying the sink fabric of the purple loincloth she's wearing flat in front of her, she lets the fruits fall to the ground. I watch her start to skin the green peels off the fruit to get at the red interiors; she eats them as soon as they're skinned, without waiting, biting the first fist-sized fruit in half, before chewing and swallowing it. If that were a normal person eating those, they would be dead in six hours. I hope she knows what she's doing.

 

She notices me watching her, and takes another one from her pile. After pulling the skin off, she pops the entire large fruit in her mouth. It's at least the size of a (normal) man's fist, but I watch in shock as she swallows it whole. That must be big, even for her, but she doesn't flinch. She traces it with her finger as it passes down her throat. I follow her finger with my eyes as it crossed down beyond her neck and onto her breast. She fiddles with her giant nipple for a second. Then her hand leaves her skin— my eyes stay on her breast. It's not until she flicks me in the nose that I snap out of it. She definitely set me up for that, and I was caught in her trap like a fly.

 

"Little man," she says in a commanding tone. "We're going to stay here for five more hours. I doubt you can do anything of use to me, but if you think of something then do it."

 

It sounds like she just wants to order me to do something. I watch as she skins another carcass fruit and takes a bite. That gives me an idea. I reach over her leg and grab one of the fruits off the pile. It's a bit difficult, but I'm able to break a hole in the skin and peel it off. Looking up, I hold the peeled fruit up to her like an offering.

 

"Oh? Looks like you can be useful."

 

She leans down, making a show out of sniffing the fruit in my hand. My attention is drawn to her breasts as they swing down to sway before me, stretching downwards to form thick teardrop shapes. I really need to get over those breasts, or she's going to keep manipulating me whenever she wants. My penis loves them, but I'm not on speaking terms with it right now after what it did to me. Back in reality, she is opening her mouth wide, and in my distracted state, I don't notice her close her lips around not only the fruit but my hand as well. I jerk up, surprised at the sudden sensation of wetness, and see her suck my hand into her mouth up to the wrist. I can see her smiling around my arm, that look of seductive yet sadistic laughter brimming in her eyes. I try to pull it free to no avail; my arm strength can't match the suction power of her mouth. I can feel her tongue pull the fruit out of my hand, and watch as she gulps it down her throat whole, just like the last one. Then, biting down on my wrist lightly, she sucked my arm in a little further with her lips.

 

A moment of slight panic sets over me. She's not that much bigger than me; only three, maybe three and a half times my height. That's a lot, but there's no way she could eat me like those fruits.

 

Then again, everything I thought she couldn't do until now she has done with ease. I struggle to pull my arm free again, but it's no use. She lifts her head up, pulling me to my knees and then to my feet (even though I can't stand on my own). Grabbing me with both hands, she lifts my body into the air, forcing my elbow straight as she does. My feet kick against the tops of her breasts as I wriggle, trying to get free. She pushes my arm just a little bit further into her mouth, and I feel my fingers brush against her uvula. God, it's that far back? Despite my best efforts, I can't pull back, and I can only watch in horror as her lips close around my elbow. She's still smiling, and maybe even wider now.

 

My imagined immediate future from this moment forward lays itself out in my mind's eye. I see my head entering her mouth, my body being pushed to the back as her lips close around my feet. Then she swallows, and I am fully inside her body, the walls of her throat pressing around me as I slide down, unable to fight against the powerful muscles. Before long, the tract opens up around me, and I slip into her stomach. I am like a baby in there, eating what she eats and drinks, totally substituent off of her, and curled up in a ball, unable to stretch out. Except unlike a baby, there is no end, no escape from this hot and humid prison. I can do nothing but cry like a child, and hear her laughter echoing around me. She is my world; there is nothing but her, surrounding me completely.

 

"Please!" I scream. "I don't want to be eaten whole!!!"

 

I zone out for a moment, my eyes squeezed shut. I open them to see the world spinning around me, and when I gain focus, all I can see is black. I flail, and flip over, to find myself... sitting on her spread out loincloth like a picnic blanket, between her lower legs. I breathe heavily for a few seconds, and turn my eyes towards her face. She glances down at me, another fruit in her hands.

 

"Oh, you're awake," she states in an uninterested tone, as if she couldn't care less either way.

 

"S-s-s-so, you didn't eat me?" is all I stammer out. I know I sound dumb, but what exactly is reality or not is still unclear to me.

 

"Of course not. I didn't think that's where you were going to take that so seriously, let alone faint for three minutes. I was just trying to mess with you, obviously. Besides, there's no way I could do that, whole and all. Why would I want to? Now just your arm or leg, I would consider. I haven't had meat in, oh, so long...."

 

The casual tone in which she described cannibalism has me springing up and pealing fruits faster than any order she could give me would. She lets out a giggle, amused by my sudden enthusiasm to give her food, anything, so long as she didn't eat me. With a new, skinned fruit in hand, I hold it up to her, this time watching my hand intently in case she tries to grab it again. She looks at me for a second, and our eyes lock. I can tell she sees how terrified I am. Slowly, she reaches forward and takes the fruit from my hand, still keeping her eyes locked to mine. Then, she looks away to the side, and I fall to the ground in relief. Her long black hair covers the side of her face like a veil, but through it, I can see tinges of red on her cheeks. She's blushing.

 

"Well," she huffs. "I guess a frightened servant is a loyal servant. Go ahead and peel the rest of those— I'm hungry."

 

She seemed like she was wishing to distract me from looking at her face, but I wasn't going to push it. I turned my attention to the pile of fruit before me, with still around ten fist-sized fruits. That's a lot of food for one person to eat. Actually, I'ma try not to think about it right now. Needless to say, I started my work right away.

 

I couldn't help thinking about her final reaction, though. I'm quite sure she felt just a little bit sorry for me there, or maybe just a little embarrassed.

 

Whichever it was, it was a small bit of weakness from this giant woman in front of me. I may not be able to stand up to her (or stand up at all, for that matter), and it came at a great cost to achieve, but I can't help but feel like I've gained a small victory today. I smirk as I hand her the next fruit, which she takes without looking at me.

 

*

 

God damn it, there's cum in my pants. Fuck you, dick. Why are you always into the weird stuff?

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is the last of the chapters that I wrote originally, but I will continue the story from here. It will take a lot longer, though, because until now I've just been editing the old stuff, not writing entirely from scratch like I will be going forward.