- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is body exploration and breasts. Enjoy!

 

I don't think I can walk, but now after crossing a huge chunk of desert in about an hour during our mad escape, she's finally reaching up to take me down off her back. It is a little past midday when she slows to a halt, standing at the base of a huge stone. I didn't do any exercise, but I'm sweating profusely; she is, undoubtedly, far worse. I don't know how she managed to run all this way without dying of heatstroke, but it's damn impressive that she did.

 

"That should be enough," she pants, leaning against the rock. "They'll have hell to pay if they find me anyway."

 

She stabs her stolen spear into the ground. It's comically short compared to her, but still far taller than me. Speaking of me, I sunk to my knees as soon as she sets me down, and now sit looking up at her.

 

"Right then. We'll rest here and travel again in the dark. But right now, I need some food. Come on, help me look for Grokelka."

 

"Gro...kelka? The hell's that?" I respond, confused.

 

"Oh right. You would call it... carcass fruit around here, wouldn't you? Look for that. Now get going."

 

"Wait wait wait," I gawk. "Those are poisonous. You can't eat them."

 

"No, YOU can't eat them. I can eat them just fine. I became immune to the poison a while ago, after all. Now, I'm waiting here. You know what they are, right? Get up already."

 

She looks down at me, hands on her hips. I make a feeble attempt to stand, and fall over sideways, my ankle still throbbing from where the man kicked it. She raises her eyebrows at this.

 

"What's this? Can't stand?" She sits down on her knees, and then on all fours in front of me. Her wide hourglass hips can be seen bulging out on either side of her as she stares at me. I make a second attempt to stand, and fall again.

 

"You're not very useful to me if you can't walk, you know," she crawls towards me, her massive tits swaying below her as she does. I curse myself: despite the situation, that's what I'm thinking about?

 

I make a third attempt to get up, and fall forward into her naked boobs. Or rather, bounce off one before sliding through her boobs and onto the ground below. I roll over to see a massive tit hanging above me, threatening to crush me at any second. The orb of her breast is only a little smaller than my entire body curled up, with the nipple sticking out longer than my thumb, even though it's not erect. I don't have much time to admire it though, because before I know it she grabs my leg and pulls me out in front of her, turning me around to face her. I make another attempt to stand, and once again fail.

 

"That's great. Fine, I guess I'll collect the fruits myself while you sit here like a helpless baby."

 

A smile is on her lips. "But before that, I have a question for you."

 

With one arm she pushes her great breasts forward, and lays them down on my legs, laying her entire body stomach first on the ground in front of me. With my feet just below the bottom of her boobs, they cover my body up past my hips, nipples sitting lazily on either side of me. I can feel my treacherous dick rising again in my pants, caught in the crack between the two breasts; I still haven't forgiven it for getting me caught earlier. She looks down from above me, her head in her cupped hands, and speaks softly.

 

"What is your name, my little man?"

 

"Belfet," I answer honestly; I'm far too distracted to lie right now.

 

"Belfet. What will you do for me if I get you to civilization? Or rather, what CAN a tiny man like you do for me at all?" Slowly she starts swaying back and forth, and my dick is rubbed on one breast, then the other. It's not making it any easier to focus on the conversation.

 

"I can steal things. I can steal anything, anywhere.”

 

"Right. Except, by chance, the only thing I've seen you try to steal?"

 

I was so distracted by her boobs that I didn't even notice the golden chain of the necklace trailing off the side of her left breast. Oh right.

 

"Yes, well!" I retort. "I only failed to steal your ruby because I was distracted. At the time. If I, um. Had just kept... my eyes on the prize I... I would have gotten away with it no problem."

 

"I see." She pushes up the sides of her breasts with her elbows and creeps them forward over me. "So you can steal anything as long as it's not guarded by boobs. Good to know. Any other special talents I should know about before I abandon you here?"

 

"Uh," my pleading becomes more frantic as her tits creep further and further over me, covering more and more of my body. "Th-there's no telling the great things I can steal! Name something, I'll get it for you! Just please, don't leave me here with my leg like this."

 

"Ugh, fine," she sighs, stopping right before my head is consumed by her cleavage. "Just because you're so pathetic right now, I'll make you my servant. You will do what I say, act on my command. Until I say you're free. And if you escape, there'll be hell to pay. How's that?"

 

"I don't think I have a choice." I don't think I do. Words mean nothing, anyway. I'll do what I want regardless of a promise.

 

"I'll do it."

 

"Splendid," she lifts her body off of me, and rises to her feet, the trailing silk of her purple loincloth fluttering down onto my face as she does; I only now comprehend just how much weight she was putting on me. "I'll be faster carrying you myself than having you walk anyway. You can rest now, I guess. I'll find my own food."

 

She turns and strides off, leaving me alone in the shadow of the rock. I watch her massive hips sway rhythmically as she walks away from me. Wait, I still don't know what I will eat! Also, what's HER name?

 

Chapter End Notes:

In my opinion, the buildup makes the reward more satisfying, even I you get blueballed a little along the way. (;

I will upload chapter 6 very soon as well. It focuses on pseudo-vore/mouth play, as much as is be possible with these size roles.