- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Hard to beleive it's been almost two months since I updated this. Whoops. I hope ya'll remember what's going on.

 

“...What?”

 

“Oh… god,” is all I stammer out.

 

“Sernia, stand up,” Dianella says, and Sernia rises to her feet, the broken-off tip of the spear being thrust into her hands as they stand side to side to face the direction of the shadow. The former enemies instantly become allies in the face of the much larger threat. 

 

I raise my arms to allow myself to slide from between Dianella’s breasts, falling to the ground below. I stay close to Dianella’s leg as if it could actually offer any useful protection. The truths I just learned about the nature of the giantesses were shocking, but I had yet to fully take that idea to its natural conclusion before said conclusion came over the mountain to stand before me. Each piece of magic jewelry you get, you increase in size. So, what do you get when you add many, many pieces together?

 

“Well,” the soft voice echoes, from easily over a hundred meters away. “What is it that we have here?”

 

The ground shakes as she moves. Why didn’t we feel it shake earlier? Were we just too caught up in the battle to notice?

 

The Giantess slowly peels herself off the hillside she was lounging on and takes three thundering steps out from behind the slope. I had thought this area too open for an ambush (and assumed that was why Dianella chose it for her battleground), but apparently, my judgment of scale was way off when considering the realm of the truly ginormous. 

 

And this Gianess is truly ginormous. The size difference between myself and Dianella is nothing compared to Dianella and this woman. Forget three times my height, this woman is closer to thirty… no, forty meters! The sheer scale of her size is absolutely mindblowing to me. I could comprehend the existence of women like Sernia and Dianella while being surprised by it, but this, this is just insane. She is a Giantess with a capital G.

 

She stopped to stand above us, looking down with a light smile on her lips. She is completely naked, head to toe, besides the several pieces of jewelry she’s wearing. A sparkling anklet on the brown skin of her right ankle, embroidered with jewels that made Dianella’s ruby look minuscule. A crown on her head of wavy brown hair. And two large, golden piercings on the nipples of her ginormous breasts. 

 

I also gawk at her body. Right up there with Dianella and Sernia, she was simultaneously one of the sexiest and most beautiful women I had ever seen. Those breasts… on a normal woman, they would just be considered quite large, but on HER, they were titanic, house-sized. I can’t imagine how much they must weigh, and yet they were supported squarely on her chest without a bit of sag. Her vagina was on clear display for all, its massive sheets of flesh hanging in the air almost directly above us. She was still young-looking too, in her twenties, like Dianella and Sernia. 

 

“You two have returned to combat, again?” She speaks slowly, sleepily. “I thought I remembered you battling not long ago. Has not one of you already won?”

 

“Frechalee,” Dianella spits out, a look of pure hatred on her face. “You’ve grown. Where are you hiding the rest of your jewelry, huh? Up your ass?”

 

“I possess my own ways,” she yawns down at us, still with the light smile. “...to grow. That which constrains your size doesn’t apply to me anymore.”

 

“Well, go away!” Dianella shouts. “We don’t need you here!”

 

“I think, I shall do as I please. You know, I think you have overestimated my kindness. Now tell me.”

 

She falls to her knees, then onto her side, half curling her body around us. Her breasts fall to the ground with an earthshaking thud, and in the second they take to settle, I watch the swaying nipple piercings on each of her tits. It’s only now that I notice a fifth piece of jewelry, an earring on her left ear. Add that to the list. There would be no use running; at that size, she could simply pick us up and lift us back wherever she wanted us. The difference between myself and Dianella probably didn't even matter to her.

 

After settling on the ground, one hand supporting her head as she lay on her side, she finishes her question. “Which one of you lost the battle of today? You, the little one. Answer me.”

 

I jump at being personally addressed by her. Her ginormous dark eyes stare down at me, cold and… indifferent.

 

“It… it was Sernia!” I shout loud enough for her to hear. I’m not lying to someone like this.

 

She eyes me for a second, then flicks her eyes back and forth between the two giantesses flanking me. “Which one is that?”

 

I point up to Sernia, but her interest has already faded. Her stare slides back to me. “Now that I look up close, you’re awfully small, for a man. How did that come about?”

 

She extends a finger to poke at me, but Dianella steps in the way. “He’s my servant. What do you want, Frechalee?”

 

“That is an awfully foolish attitude to take with me, little woman. I enforced you two’s battle once before, but to see it happen almost in the same way again… I cannot think that you are anything but stupid. You…”

 

She looks at Sernia, but interrupts herself with a long yawn, only continuing her sentence after it ends. “...Whatever your name was. You beat your enemy once, but let her come back and proceed to beat you in turn? Why did you even beat her in the first place, if you weren’t going to make your victory last? Someone like that… doesn't deserve to possess divine jewelry.”

 

Divine… I watch as the massive Giantess, Frechalee, lays her hand flat on the ground in front of us. The implication is clear; she is here to take the bracelet, Dianella’s prize. Sernia and Dianella exchange a look. Her hands shaking in rage, she slowly lifts her arm and unfastens the bracelet. The ridiculously small bracelet falls onto Frechalee’s open hand. 

 

Frechalee’s dark eyes flick to Sernia. “And you?”

 

Sernia is clearly struggling to stay calm herself. Gritting her teeth, she accepts her sword as Dianella hands it back. I watch in horror as she, in one swift swipe of the blade, slices a chunk of flesh off her only arm. Holding the wound to her body, she drops the piece of herself she just cut off into the Giantess’ hand. 

 

I watch in horror as Frechalee lifts her hand away, taking it up to her mouth. Considering all we just went through to get that bracelet, I can’t believe that she is taking it away this easily. I watch her pick the bracelet from her palm and throw the piece of Sernia into her maw. I’m not even a direct benefactor of this exchange, but I’m feeling an unconquerable rage welling up inside me. All she’s doing is staring at us, and just like that she’s getting whatever she wants? That’s… that’s…!

 

“Hey!” I step forward, not even sure what I am going to do besides yell at her. “Do you know how hard we worked to get that bracelet?! Do you even need any more of those things?! Aren’t you big enough yet!? Why don’t you pick on someone your own size, instead of bullying the rest of us?!”

 

I stand definitely on the sand, glaring up at the Giantess above us. My courage is put to the test as her massive eyes fall on me. Such large, pretty eyes. Her expression isn’t malicious; it’s more like her presence itself radiates danger. I guess that’s the aura you get when you’re forty meters tall.

 

“If there were any fish my size,” she yawns, giving me a full view past her massive rows of teeth to the back of her cavernous mouth, before finishing with a slight grin: “I would have eaten them already.”

 

“You-” I start, but am instantly grabbed by Dianella and mashed into her crotch. No matter how much I struggle, that’s all the talking she’ll allow. 

 

I feel the earth shake as Frechalee moves, but I can’t see anything. When Dianella releases me, Frechalee is standing above us once more. Without a further word, she turns and begins to walk toward the mountains she came from, paying us no more attention than she would to passing insects. Finally, Dianella bursts.

 

“You!” She screams in a booming voice after Frechalee. “I’ll show you! Someday, I’ll get bigger than you! You will be nothing compared to me, you hear me?!”

 

“Hypocrite,” I mumble.

 

“Dianella,” Sernia starts but shuts up when Frechalee stops to glance back down at us. Her eyes say it all, but her mouth repeats them anyway.

 

“I’d like to see you try.”

 

And with that, she was gone. Off into the mountains, leaving the rest of us here to mourn. Or so I thought before I saw Dianella sigh in immense relief.

 

“You made the right decision, Sernia,” Dianella says, placing her hand on Sernia’s shoulder. Sernia falls to the ground, clutching her wounded arm to her side. Kared makes his way over to the rest of us.

 

“Better you than her,” Sernia says through gritted teeth. “Got anything to bandage me with?”

 

“Here,” Dianella says, unwrapping the scarf from her breasts, letting the giant melons free to the air once more. “I prefer to go bare-chested anyway.”

 

I’m momentarily caught up with watching Dianella tits, as she hands the scarf down the Sernia. I did NOT miss those boobs. No way I did. I’m totally not upset about how my chances to see them grow even bigger are dashed. I then watch Sernia wrap the scarf around her arm, feeling a slight tinge of pity. She clearly doesn’t know where that’s been. Better not to tell her now.

 

“You two are good actresses!” Kared says, smiling at both of them like we hadn’t all been at war ten minutes ago. “She was tricked through and through.”

 

“What do you mean?” I ask.

 

“Think about it,” Kared says to me, as he helps Sernia to her feet. “Dianella took the bracelet from Sern, and ate a piece of her. Thus, the bracelet was Dianella’s when Frechalee took it. Don’t you see?”

 

I saw. “So the bracelet still belongs to Dianella, by, whatever weird magic laws this uses! But she’s not wearing it; will she still grow?”

 

“I… I actually don’t know,” Dianella says. “Sernia?”

 

“Don’t look at me!” Sernia says. “You always knew more than me about that stuff. At the very least, it means that Frechalee won’t grow from it. In your case, I guess we’ll have to wait and see.”

 

“Still,” Kared says, looking off to the mountains where Frechalee disappeared. “Overall that was… surprisingly nice of her. She could have killed you and taken both of your jewelry. Just like last time, I don’t see why she didn’t.”

 

“She works with her own weird set of logic,” Sernia huffs out. “I think her priorities are probably pretty foreign to people like us. At that size, it’s hard to imagine what’s significant enough for her to care about.”

 

“Well, now what?” Kared asks her. “What happens to you, now that you lost your bracelet?”

 

“I guess I’ll start to shrink. It took me twenty or so days to grow, so I would bet that’s how long it will take for me to return to being a normal person.”

 

I actually feel a little sad looking at them. I didn’t think of that. I can hardly imagine Sernia shrinking back down to become a normal woman. Though, I guess this means that she used to just be a normal woman? Then again, she would always be a giantess to a little man like me, just like everyone else.

 

“But… but the province!” Kared stammers out. “How are we going to maintain control if we-”

 

“We can't, Kared,” Sernia says. “It… it was good while it lasted. But for now, we need to move on. I’ll see what I can do while I’m still big. Dianella, however…”

 

Dianella smiles. “I know. I’ll have to spend the rest of my life hiding from Frechalee.”

 

She turns off to face the mountains. “But the promise I made to her was the truth. I WILL become larger than her, someday. And when I do, I’ll have no more reason to fear her. Or anyone else.”

 

Sernia sighs. “I’m not sure if I prefer you or her. At least I have some understanding of your motives. Her....”

 

She slowly takes a struggling step. “Come on, Kared. Let’s go loot our police before we abandon it.”

 

“Well, I wish you two good luck!” Kared calls as he follows her away.

 

“Don’t wish that,” Sernia’s fading voice scolds him.

 

Dianella and I watch them trudge off. The sun is getting low on the horizon. What will we do now? Wait, why do I say “we?” The question I should be asking is, what will “I” do now?

 

“Dianella,” I look up at her.

 

“Hmm?”

 

“I… I robbed them for you, just like you said!” My voice comes out a lot more like a whiny child that I would have liked. “I got you the bracelet. I believe the conditions for my freedom have now been met.”

 

“Oh, yeah,” she looks away from me, thinking; it takes a long second for her to look back. Too long. “Actually, you were requested to get me the bracelet and a piece of her flesh. You failed at that.”

 

“What?!” I can’t believe this. Her grin pierces me like a knife, giving me a look that says she knows there’s nothing I can do about it.

 

She scoops me up and pulls me to her chest, hugging me into her. “I’m looking forward to seeing what you can do from here, my little servant!”

 

*

 

“You know, Sern,” Kared says, walking alongside Sernia as they reach their palace. “You did get your sword back from her. Why didn’t you just stab her and take her necklace when you had the chance?”

 

She stops walking in her tracks, turning to look at him. “Shut UP Kared!”

 

“Why?” They continue on their way after a second, their voices fading away to nothing.

 

“If you’re going to think of such things, tell me BEFORE we already split up from them!”

 

Chapter End Notes:

**Not quite the end of this arc yet, but that concludes the climax plot-wise. But what kind of erotica would this be if the story didn’t end in some hot, spicy sex? Not any erotica Grinsfins writes, that’s for sure! So keep an eye out for next time, when Belfet and Dianella get their real reward.