- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

** I know it's been waaaay too long, but hey, it's here. I've started work on another, shorter story in the meantime, so I'll be releasing work on that soon as well. So, here's a climax chapter for yall.

I spend all day in this closet; it’s not until nightfall that a maid comes, bringing me a small meal. Apparently, the provincial governor can manage to afford at least ONE maid. 


It’s not until the next morning that they come. The man who I know to be Kared is the one who opens the door, flashing me an out of place smile like we’re good friends. His giantess partner, the governor of Helma province, stands behind him. 


“Hey Belfet,” he calls, using my name. I can’t tell if he’s trying to be weird or if he is just that sort of guy.


I don’t resist as they bind my hands and lead me through the hallways. The giantess is fretting the entire way, nervously pulling at the edges of her clothing, and sweating more than the weather is demanding.


“I’m Kared by the way, and this is Sernia,” Kared says, finally telling me the giantess’s full name. “You probably know she’s the governor of Helma.”


“Yeah, how did she become that?” I ask, probing. I know there wasn’t always a giantess governor in Helma; if there was, I would have heard about it before. I keep tabs on all the royalty around, just in case I need to rob them sometime.


“Don’t answer that,” Sernia snaps, apparently learning from her mistakes of yesterday; you don’t just tell your prisoners everything they ask.


“Long story,” Kared summarizes.


We arrive in the bedroom where I first met Sernia. It remains almost completely unchanged, with the same articles of clothing strewn in the same places they were in two days ago. Sernia shuts the door behind us and sits down on her massive bed.


“I’ll get right to the point,” she says, before looking away; when she looks back, she is blushing profusely, for some reason. “We’ve found a way that you could be useful to us. I want to know here and now if you will be on Dianella’s side in all this or mine.”


My mind instantly switches to bargaining mode. “What will you offer me?”


“Oh,” she says, a little taken aback, before scanning the room. “Um. I guess… that silver candelabra?”


“That thing?” My eyes glaze right over the object she’s pointing to. “I could steal that amount of silver anywhere with my eyes closed. What else?”


“I…” she leans back thinking, before looking back up at me. “I could get you a slave. A lifelong servant, to be your carrier or something.”


“I’ve never had any luck with slaves,” I respond. “They never seem to respect me.”


Her look grows desperate as she glances at Kared. “What do we do? We don’t have anything to offer him!”


A thought seems to come to her then. Her eyes snap back to me in a glare, and she hugs her arms around herself as if to cover her already-clothed body like it’s my fault for what she’s about the offer. “Th-then, I’ll let you sleep with me agai-”


“I don’t want that,” I cut her off. “It wasn’t the best experience last time we did it. I can’t say I’ve been waiting to do it again.”


Sernia glares at me with an almost offended look.


“Sern,” Kared says, placing an arm on her shoulder. “I think we’re going to have to do it without his cooperation.”


“B-but it will be so embarrassing! He’ll struggle, I just know it’ll feel weird!”


“Come on, it’s the only way you can give yourself an advantage in this fight. Promise you’ll do it, for me?”


I’m growing a little nervous now as they both turn to look at me.


“What is it that you want me to do?” I ask, with legitimately no idea.


“I’m sorry for this,” Kared says, coming towards me. Sernia peers from over his shoulder, eyeing me with a look of pity. This can’t be good.


*


“How does he feel?”


“M- maybe a little tighter.” 


I have completely lost my cool at this point. “You can’t do this to me! I’ll die! I’ll be stabbed!”


“You’ll be nothing of the sort!” Sernia’s belly vibrates against me as she speaks. “If I’m right, there’s no way she’ll stab you. That’s the entire point.”


I strain to break free as Kared tightens the ropes and I am pulled deeper into Sernia’s stomach. I always knew I was small. I always knew I was light. But never in my wildest nightmares life did I think I was light enough to be used as body armor. 


I’m tied to her stomach, with my hips at hers and my head just below her cloth-wrapped breasts. My arms are wrapped around her sides while my legs stretch down hers. At least I’m facing outwards, but everywhere my body sinks into hers, making it feel like she was trying to absorb me into her flesh.


“That should do it,” Kared says. “Let’s get going.”


“Wait, I can’t go out like this! People will see me!” 


“Well, put on a shirt. No one should notice him.”


“I’ll scream!” I protest. “I’ll make sure everyone hears me!”


“We ought to gag him then, huh?” Sernia suggests, and Kared nods. Well, I’m officially an idiot.


Three minutes later I am gagged and helpless, tied to Sernia’s torso with a shirt pulled down to cover me. From the outside, you probably wouldn’t be able to tell I was there. In this fashion, we leave the palace, off to meet my death sentence in the oncoming battle with Dianella. Kared is here - I can hear his footsteps - but both he and Sernia remain silent while we travel. It quickly grows stiflingly hot as they walk through the sun, but there’s no escape from the flesh that surrounds me.


I can’t help but waste what are probably my last moments alive cursing every idiot who ever trusted anyone. I am going to die, stabbed to death by Dianella’s spear because this moron thinks tying me to herself will make her invincible. In reality, Dianella would rather eat a hive of angry bees than sacrifice any tactical advantage for my sake. I’m doomed.


“You’re not alone!” I hear Dianella’s voice call from a distance away. 


“He’s unarmed, just a porter,” Sernia responds, probably referring to Kared. “Prepare yourself.”


I’m almost blinded by the sunlight when she pulls the shirt off of me. My blinking eyes catch the shape of Dianella, outlined against the sun but unmistakable for her size, standing on an open plane and flanked by mountains. As my eyes adjust, I see Sernia’s glistening bracelet on her wrist, just above the spear she carries. I see her necklace as well, but she has her hair tied back for the oncoming fight. She’s wearing the skirt Velvet made her but has her breasts wrapped in the scarf that used to be her loincloth. Even though she has them wrapped tight, they still stick out quite a ways. A tactical disadvantage, I think glumly.


“What on earth are you doing?” Dianella’s voice booms across the field. “Are… are you wearing him like armor? Do you think THAT’S going to help you?”


“You just don’t want to admit that it will!” Sernia calls back definitely.


“You’re delusional!” Dianella says between heavy laughs, leaning on her spear and holding a hand to her stomach. “He’s just some guy I picked up to do the robbery for me, and he failed at that. I’m not going to protect him!”


Haha. Look at me being doomed! Even though I already knew that it still sent shocks through me, hearing it being confirmed in such a confident voice.


“Especially not if it means risking my revenge on you, bitch!” She continues, her voice growing hard by the end of the sentence, and the laughter leaves her eyes, replaced by a blazing fury. “I’ll make you pay for what you did, even if it means taking your life.”


“You’re nothing but a worthless whore,” Sernia replies in kind. “I should have killed you when I had the chance, even risking Sebina’s retaliation. She’s the only reason you’re still alive right now, you know that?”


Sebina? I’ve heard Sernia mention that name twice now, but I still have no idea who it could be. Not another giantess….


“Once I defeat you, she’ll be next,” Dianella says. “My revenge will come to me in time. Now let’s fight, before you get too scared and run away.”


I glance over at Kared, who’s still holding his eyes on Dianella even as he hands Sernia a massive sword. It’s bigger than my entire body, I note. Probably a better weapon than that spear Dianella’s got.


“What do you think, Kared?” She asks, taking the sword. 


“It will work,” he says quietly. “She’s lying.”


I wish I had the ability to pound my head against the wall. It will not work! She. Will. Murder. Me!


Why didn’t I just run away in Helma, instead of trying to rob Sernia? I think as we approach. I could have just escaped and been done with it. There was no way for her to stop me! Why didn’t I?


The thought hits me like a kick to the stomach. I let myself get attached to her. All her seduction paid off, and she got a nice, loyal little manservant to do her bidding. And she didn’t even value me. I guess that’s to be expected. 


Sernia charges, and the first clash of the battle is struck by her sword. I am shocked, literally, by the force of it. I’m subsequently pulled with immense force as Sernia dodges to the side of a spear thrust and swings her own blade again, which forces Dianella to leap backward. They actually know what they’re doing, I realize. Or at least, Sernia does; Dianella is now caught flat-footed as Sernia charges again, and she’s forced to make a stabbing retreat while she dodges. The earth shakes, actually shakes, as they battle. Each of them must weigh hundreds of kilograms, after all, and the strength they are putting into attacking each other is truly titanic. And I’m just along for the ride.


It almost feels impossible for bodies that big to be moving so quickly. They move as though they are normal-sized humans, not the three-meter giants that they are. Far from lumbering, they dodge each other with the speed and grace of dancers, while slicing and stabbing with incredible strength. A stab of Dianella’s spear comes centimeters from my body, and I am only saved by Sernia’s desperate dodge. Dianella clearly has no issue aiming her stabs at me, just as I suspected. But Sernia still clearly has the upper hand; she has a better weapon and a better understanding of how to use it. If this fight went on long enough, it is a certainty that she will win.


I guess that’s what I want, right? I reason to myself. She’s the one I’m tied to, after all. Any hit that brings her down probably takes me with it; even if I’m not stabbed myself, I’ll probably be crushed if she falls. Yes, I should be rooting for her. Dianella abandoned me, and doesn’t even care enough to aim away from me when she stabs. All she wants to do is win. Then again, Sernia’s side isn’t any better; she’s the one risking my life for her own gain. Plus, I did rob her, and in her eyes, I’m probably responsible for this situation. There’s no telling what she’ll do once she’s done with me.


If there’s some way I can end this quickly, I need to find it. I strain against the ropes. There’s no way any effort I put in could hinder Sernia’s movements, but maybe….


They're both breathing heavily now, and small patches of wetness can be seen at the tip of each of their nipples (now that I think of it, they’re both unexplainably lactating; maybe that also has something to do with being a giantess). I am growing drenched in Sernia's sweat, but as tired as she is, Dianella looks worse. Even besides the weight of her breasts, she's simply overall heavier, with more fat around her stomach, hips, and legs. Sernia, who still has a monster set of boobs, is overall far more slender. But despite this strength, she also has weaknesses. 


Dianella is coming in for another stab, right at me, but Sernia dodges, and with a heavy swing of her sword, cuts the end from Dianella’s spear. It’s now or never. As she stumbles to regain her footing, I slip one of my wrists from the rope that holds my hands behind her back using her sweat for lubricant, allowing my torso to fall free from her stomach. As fast as I can, I pull her skirt from her hips, pushing it down to fall to her ankles right as she steps to the side. 


She falls to the ground, and Dianella comes toppling down on top of her, falling on us to pin her down. I am crushed between the hips of both giantesses, as Dianella presses her knee between Sernia legs. Here, Dianella's weight is the critical factor; struggle as Sernia might, there was no way she could break free. This fight was over now. I still might die if Sernia tries to resist, though. What great planning, me.


“Yield!” Dianella demands, the sword uselessly pinned to the ground. “Yield now and I’ll spare your life!”


Sernia’s breathing is heavy. I can’t see her face, but I’m sure it’s wrought with anger. Yeah, that’s what you get for trying to use me like that.


“Kared as well,” Sernia chokes out. “You must spare him too.”


“Fine,” I hear from above, and Dianella sits up, giving me freedom from my trap between them. I start to work pulling the ropes from my body.


“Did you see that?” I ask when my gag is free. “I just saved you!”


“Yes, what a good little servant you are!” Dianella smiles, pulling me from the ropes. 


My brief liberation is cut short when she hugs me to her chest, and I am once more encased with the flesh of a giantess. It gets worse when she lifts me up, and slides me feet first down between them, allowing my legs to hand out the bottom with my arms just barely holding my head above the surface. It feels different this time, though. Like I belong here. I'm now able to see Sernia's face, covered in sweat and glaring at me with an intense hatred. 


"I knew it! You stayed loyal to her the entire time, didn’t you?!" 


"Don't answer her," Dianella says, shoving my head deeper into the crevice between her breasts. “He’s my servant, leave him alone. Now, you know what I need to do.”


Sernia closes her eyes and looks away, while Dianella pulls the cloth covering from her breasts, exposing them to the air. I watch as my giantess master leans down, and places her mouth on the nipple. I see her suck, one, two long gulps, as Sernia gasps. She’s… drinking her milk?


“Mmm,” Dianella smacks her lips, pulling away from the tit with a smile. “Mine’s sweater.”


“No it’s no-" Sernia starts crossly, before her face is flushed red with embarrassment. "I’m not going to talk about it, actually. Was that really necessary? I never knew you could do it like that!" 


"I figure it probably works," Dianella laughs; I'm shocked by how lighthearted the situation has become; Sernia is not acting like someone who just lost everything. "But just to be sure..." 


Picking up the tip of her broken spear from the ground, she flips it over to hold like a knife and slices lightly into Sernia's arm. Then, quick as a flash, she licks up a drop of the blood that spills out. I can feel her chest shutter around me as she swallows.


“That should do it.” Dianella rises to her feet, lifting Sernia’s sword up with her. 


“What exactly was that for?” I can’t help but ask. 


“Did you really tell this guy nothing about the bracelet you made him steal?” Sernia rolls her eyes. “I can’t tell which one of you is the idiot. She just stole my power, obviously.”


“You’re power?” I ask, before the realization hits me. “The size… the jewelry… the magic… th- the breast milk! It’s all related!”


“You don’t have to mention the breast milk!” Sernia cries, wrapping her arms around her large tits. 


I don't pay hardly any attention. This means that the giantesses weren't born that way, they became giantesses by acquiring these pieces of jewelry. Then the other realization hits me, just as Dianella says it.


“In other words, you just helped me take her size away from her,” Dianella smiles down at me, and I gape from between her ginormous boobs. “Do you know what that means? I’m going to get bigger. I have two of these accessories now. That means I’m going to get taller. My hips will get wider. My breasts will get bigger. My legs will get thicker and longer. My lips will…”

 

She trails off as she looks up at the mountains, the grin fading from her face. From the corner of my eye, I can see a shape moving. Slowly, all three of us, and Kared too, turn to look in the same direction. A shadow falls over us, and it’s not a cloud.