- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**Aaaand here we go again with insanely delayed updates to this story. I wanted to get a chapter ahead on my DeviantArt account so that it would be worth looking at, but the result was a doubled wait time between chapters on this site. Reguardless, the deed is now done and from here on out the story will always be one chapter longer on DA, so check that out if you wish.


 

My arms and legs are in strange places. My knees are to my chin, while my hands are clasped above my head. So are my feet, actually. Tied to my hands. More ropes wrap around my torso, but I honestly do not see what they are trying to do; they don’t lead anywhere, just placed around me like a weird fashion accessory. I see, I see. Well, one thing’s for certain.


Whoever did this clearly has no idea how to tie someone up.


It was in this shape that I found myself in this room, made of stone brick and shut behind a thick wooden door. It might be a prison cell, but based on the haphazardly placed broom and tipped bucket lying by the door, it might also have been a quickly repurposed storage closet. Golden sunlight streams through the slatted window. Noting all this, I start to twist my way out of the ropes “binding” me.


It doesn’t take long. Free from my bondage, I try the door. It’s not locked, but there does seem to be something heavy blocking it from the other side. Push as I might, it does not open. Well, that leaves only one option.


“Hey, is anyone out there!? If you want to question me, I’m all yours!”


I don’t have much patience for this sort of thing. 


“Sern, the little thief is talking!” A muffled male voice pipes up from beyond the door, though not speaking to me. “It looks like he’s awake. Come on, let’s go.”


“Wait, I’m not ready!”


There is a sound of something heavy scraping across the floor; perhaps the object that’s blocking the other side? It’s only a moment after that the door opens, and the looming shape of the giantess I had accidental sex with last night comes into view. She’s wearing a more dignified, formal set of clothes, with a proper shirt and skirt on.


So obviously, the first thing I do is make a run for it past her.


“Kared, he’s untied!” She screams and shies away from me like I’m a spider she found in her closet. Alright, idiot.


Rolling through the door, I see I’m in another large bedroom. My eyes quickly locate the open door, and I shoot for it at full speed. If I really escape like this, even I am going to be disappointed by the lax security of this place.


Just as I’m about to reach the door, my foot is grabbed. I tumble to the ground, and almost as soon as I do I am lifted by a man, who carries me under his arm back to the closet I was locked in. Setting me down on the floor, he crosses his arms and stands guard by the closet door. Damn. 


“Now!” The giantess speaks, her voice coming out way too loud; she tries to correct, but ends up way too quiet, stuttering out the rest of her manifesto: “you better listen to everything we say! You’re in big trouble, and I’m going to get you to answer my questions even if it kills you!”


I note the undertone of danger in this situation, but this ridiculously amateur performance still has my cocky side up and running. “How are you going to question me if you kill me?”


“S-shut up!” She says after a second, blushing with embarrassment. She is clearly also conscious of how stupidly forced she sounds. 


She lowers herself down before me and knee-walks towards me, backing me into a corner. She pushes me further and further back until I am practically pressed up against her with my back to the wall. The final space is quickly closed, and I am fully covered by her thighs, my feet no longer touching the ground. Her crotch is grinding into my neck, pressing my face into her warm stomach (which her shirt has ridden up on her chest to reveal). I can hear the gurgles coming from inside, feeling the slight vibration as it stirs, readjusting to the pressure my face is putting on it. When she finally leans back, I collapse into her lap, a slight erection brewing. 


What is she doing?


Before I know it, she’s pulling down her shirt over my head. In an instant, I am inside the fabric, just below the shelf of her breasts, which loom above me with a weight I can almost feel without touching. I watch as they lower towards me, forcing me to fall back against the inside of the shirt as she tips her body forward. My head is trapped between them as she reaches her knees, and the boob flesh, having hit a hard surface, bulges out to the sides, engulfing my head with ease. Her skin is dry, but still incredibly hot. I struggle against her chest for a second, my legs lightly kicking at her stomach, but seconds later her hands have come down to my pants, pulling them to my ankles, and beginning to rub my cock up and down.


What on earth is going on? I think as I twist my face in her cleavage. My dick is nearing the point of coming as her hands do their work, but just as I am about to reach it she leans up again, letting me roll, panting, from her shirt onto her lap. Her skirt is pulled up to her hips, and I lay on the bare skin of her thighs, facing her stomach with my legs to her sides.


“Why are you working for Dianella? What did she offer you?”


My mind is too clouded in a haze of arousal to answer. What little brain power I have under my control is devoted to trying to find out why I am in this situation.


She spreads her thighs slightly, allowing me to fall partway into the crack between them, my legs and arms still sticking out. Her hands come down again to touch my penis, giving it slow, long strokes as her thighs wrap themselves around me, slowly consuming my torso.


“Why are you working for her?” She repeats, keeping me at the edge of climax.


“I… I’m her servant,” I puff out, growing desperate for the climax so close to my reach.


“Her servant?” she says, and as she does I press into her hands, giving me the last bit of pressure I need to cum. I couldn’t resist.


She asks a couple more questions as I calm down, but I pay them no mind. When I can finally speak, I do so on my own terms.


“Y-you’re jerking me off as an interrogation tactic?” I say, almost in disbelief. “Why don’t you just torture me like normal people?”


“I told you this was weird!” The giantess says, spinning on the man (who was watching us the entire time without expression, I realize). “I guess I will have to try torturing him now, seeing as he’s gone and done it on his own.”


“Wait, wait wait!” I blurt out as I see her reach for me, waving my hands in front of me and rolling off her lap onto my feet. “You don’t need to do that! I’ll tell you whatever you want to know!”


“What?” the giantess says, taken aback. “You will? Why?”


“I don’t have any real reason to be loyal to Dianella. In fact, I’ve been trying to get out of her servitude ever since she captured me. If you free me from her, I’ll gladly tell you whatever you want.”


The words feel almost wrong as they leave my mouth, but nonetheless, they are the truth. I’m not about to sit here and get tortured for Dianella’s sake, even if she is technically my master.


“You mean, I didn’t have to do any of that seduction?” the giantess says, covering her blushing face with her hands, before whirling on the man, yelling in embarrassed anger. “You idiot! You told me to do all that embarrassing stuff!”


“Well,” the man in the doorways says, ignoring my stifled laughter at these two idiots. “You seem to have quite a story to tell. Why don’t you explain yourself, from the beginning?” 


And so, I do. From the day I met her, up to right now, I tell them my entire story with the giantess named Dianella, truthfully. Well, I may have downplayed all the embarrassing parts, like how I lived off her breast milk for several days, but otherwise, truthfully! When I finish both of them look at each other and sigh (the giantess now calmed down a little). It is she who speaks first.


“If that’s all true…” she hesitates for a second before coming out with it. “Then why are you so small?”


I shrug. “Happened to be born that way.” It’s just a fact to me, nothing special.


“I guess she was telling the truth about this guy. What should we do with him now?”


“What do you mean?” I ask before the giantess responds.


“Dianella sent us a message,” the giantess explains, rather helpfully, like being helpful is in her nature. “She says she won’t trade my bracelet for you. Which was weird, because I didn’t ever offer. I kinda figured, but because you’re so small I thought you might be special to her.”


“That’s the part I don’t understand,” the man says. “Why would you be traveling with her as her servant when you could have just escaped once you got to civilization?”


“Actually, I think I can answer that,” the giantess responds, sitting down on the floor of the main room. “This guy and Dianella have a few things in common. They’d make a nice team, probably.”


“Like what?” I ask with genuine curiosity. Dianella and I have always appeared as polar opposites in my mind.


“You both selfish and immoral scumbags, for starters,” the giantess responds absentmindedly. “And you’re both perverts; I wouldn’t be surprised if you screwed your way across that desert. I bet the direction of your hearts is perfectly aligned with each other. Except, you both only care about yourselves.”


This was hitting a little too close to home for me. “What’s wrong with being selfish? Everyone has to put themselves first!”


“I always put Sern first,” the man replies defiantly, but swiftly turns back on the giantess. “Also, you’re not one to talk about being perverted. You raped this man without even realizing that he wasn’t me.”


“Shut up, shut up, shut up!” The ground shakes as she pounds it, but the man only laughs. I look back and forth between the two of them. So he’s Kared, and she’s… Sern?


“Well anyway,” the man says, joining the giantess on the floor. “We’ve got no leads for getting the bracelet back now. Any clever ideas?”


The giantess huffs and waits a second to respond. “We need to resolve this quickly. If she finds out too much about the rebels and decides to use them, our situation will get far worse. It might sound crazy, but I’m considering taking up her offer, despite the risk.”


“You wouldn’t…”


“I’ve done it before. Odds are that I can do it again.”


“What’s the offer?” I interrupt them. These two are too big pushovers.


“Dianella…” the giantess starts slowly. “Offered to fight me over possession of the bracelet.”


“What?” Was that seriously the best plan Dianella could come up with? “Why would you accept that? Why not just send a battalion of soldiers to kill her?”


“We’re…” the man glances to the giantess, who suddenly looks definitely dignified. “There’s a rebellion going on at the moment. We’re severely short on resources. We have, er, basically no soldiers.”


Well, that explains why a provincial governor is interrogating me herself. No wonder there were so few guards here last night. God am I glad for that rebellion. These two were probably the gentlest interrogators I could ever ask for. Not to mention, idiots; I’ve asked them more questions than they have asked me.


“We need to talk this over, alone,” the giantess says, rising to her feet. “For now, let’s just lock this guy-”


“My name’s Belfet.”


“Let’s just lock Belfet in this closet. Sound good?”


“Perfect,” the man replies, and with that slams the closet door shut. As they walk away, I can hear their conversation trailing off.


“You just let that tiny man walk all over you in that ‘interrogation’ of yours, you know.”


“Shut up, shut up!”

Chapter End Notes:

 

**And another episode of “Let’s see how Belfet gets violated today!” reaches its conclusion. If you also forgot that “Belfet” is the main character’s name, so did I; I had to check my notes to write it into this chapter. Heh heh. Again, we're one chapter ahead on my DA, so check out my profile for that.