- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Published one week ago on my Deviantart.

 

This chapter sees the introduction of a second GTS. Another very long chapter that took me very much too long to write.

"Can you see it?"


I squint through the darkness, trying to see the window she's pointing to. "I think so. On the second floor, with the dim light coming through?"


"Yes, that one. She should be in there."


I easily slide off Dianella's back landing lightly and silently on the ground in front of the wall. With my leg almost completely healed, most of my dexterity has returned to me; still, this palace raid is going to be difficult. There's a whole barracks of soldiers housed within the compound, multiple guards patrolling, and locks on every door and gate; this place was built to withstand a siege. It’s the largest building I’ve seen in this city, too. 


I stretch my arms and turn to Dianella. “This security is intense. Who owns this place?”


“The governor of Helma, your target,” Dianella answers, keeping her eyes peeled for any guards around us. “She might have heard that I’m free and coming for her. I bet that’s why she’s taking such caution.”


The governor of Helma, huh? That’s another little bit of new information. I still haven’t decided whether or not to betray Dianella in this endeavor, but the more I know, the better decision I can make. 


“By the way, what was it you promised me again?” I ask, just to hear her say it again.


She sighs. “If you pull this off, I’ll set you free from my servitude.”


“Good, just checking!” I lean against the wall. “So, what’s our plan here?”


“You sneak in there and take the bracelet. Once you’re in the room, wave at me from the window. If you get caught, you should call to me. I’ll make a ruckus down here so that you’ll be able to escape.”


“A kind gesture, but I won’t get caught. Taking jewelry off sleeping people is like taking candy from a baby.”


“Good,” she smiles, in a bad sort of way. “In that case, let me make it a little harder. Apart from taking the bracelet, I need a small amount of her flesh.”


“What?” What kinda request is that? “Why?”


“It doesn’t matter why. I need it, and you can get it. It can be anything, even just a loose piece of skin. Don’t tell me you can’t do that?”


“What about hair?” I ask, naturally.


“Hair…” she puts her finger on her lip, thinking. “Only if it proves impossible otherwise.”


“Fine,” I can accept that, even as weird a request as it is. “Anything else before I go?”


“Just this!”


She falls to her knees, and I watch in confusion as she draws closer to me. It is only when it impacts me that I am aware of her kiss coming, and before I know it I am swept up into her lips. Her tongue pries my stubborn lips apart and slithers between them, filling my mouth with its spongy mass while dominating my own tongue, pushing it down into submission below it. I knew by now that the kiss would go on until she decided to let me out of it, regardless of how hard I struggled. 


Finally, she loosens her arms to let me go, and I leap away from her. She smiles down at me, hands on her hips.


“Off you go, darling!”


Giving her a wary eye, I turn and run off into the night. God, I can’t wait to be free from her, I tell myself over and over.


*


The massive size of this palace plays somewhat to my advantage, I note as I watch the guard round the corner away from me. There’s a limit to the area one guard can patrol, and they’re not patrolling often enough to prevent gaps; a classic mistake. Feeling more alive than ever, I dart across the courtyard and to the wall of the palace. The doors are locked, of course, but there is a window on the third floor they left open. A quick climb up the ivy-covered walls gets me up and through it before the guard comes back.


There are no lights inside, but no lights are needed; the moon provides enough, shining through the tall windows. Entering the hallway, I see that I am alone apart from a suit of armor at the end. I cross to the brass spiral staircase and descend a floor, careful to keep my footsteps light and silent. I can’t afford to get caught here. 


My mind works to reproduce the image of the building from the outside as I cross through the hallways on the second floor. Take a left here… pass three windows, and the room I’m looking for should be there. Sure enough, through the open doorway a faint light is shining, just like the light I saw from the window. God, that was so easy. Checking the vicinity to confirm I am completely alone, I lean to peek into the room.


The space is large, at least ten meters wall to wall. The ceiling is likewise tall, offering plenty of space for a giantess like Dianella to stand up straight. Clothes are strewn across the floor, and while I can’t see their exact size, I can tell by their scale that they are far larger than what would be worn by a normal woman. On a small table near the open window, an oil lamp burns unattended, providing a small amount of dim light. A large, four-post bed stands against the wall, with thin silk veils haphazardly covering parts of its edges. And there, inside the canopy of the bed, lays the massive, unmistakable shape of a woman. Through the darkness, I spot the shimmer of a gemstone at her wrist. 


I’ve stolen bracelets off of sleeping people before, this is no different, I think to myself as I approach. It's hard not to grow intimidated by the sheer girth of her body the closer I get. She’s sprawled out on her back, wearing a loose shirt on her chest, and nothing but underwear on her waist. Her hair is long and straight, well-combed (unlike Dianella) but not styled as she sleeps. I take a few silent steps closer. Her breaths are deep and slow, and her eyes are closed, thankfully. She’s not using a blanket in the dry heat of the night, and the heat radiating off her body hits me as I come to her bedside. I climb up onto her bed.


She has an overall more slender build that Dianella, but her proportions are still intense. While she doesn’t have Dianella’s insanely massive tit size, she still rocks a well-shaped pair of beasts that are larger than a normal man’s head. Her hips are similarly wide, nearly extending a meter in width. Although I can’t tell very well, she may be slightly taller than Dianella, extending over three meters in height. She looks young, still perhaps less than thirty years old. Her face is pretty but not beautiful, slightly rounded with a flat expression in her sleep. Warm air flows from her nose as I crawl past her body, washing over me. She has an overall strong smell, a mix of sweet sweat and pungent perfume.


Stepping over her torso, crouch down next to her right arm, on which she wears the bracelet. Just as Dianella said, it has a jewel on it of the same massive size as the one on Dianella’s necklace. It’s loosely fastened to her wrist on a golden band, with no particular precautions taken to keep it from being removed. This was going to be like taking candy from a massive, unconscious baby.


I reach around her wrist and grasp the clasp of the bracelet. To remove it, I will need to pull it tighter around her arm until the pin that holds it together slides out. Slowly I tighten the bracelet, millimeter by millimeter, but when it is almost off, I feel her stir. I drop to the bed as she lifts her arm, the bracelet band now hanging free from her wrist; I had time to unfasten the band, but no time to pull it off. Unsure of whether or not her eyes are open, I remain motionless on the bed, as flat as I can lay. It takes a minute until I can feel her breaths settle into an uninterrupted rhythm again.


I slowly rise, and immediately look for the bracelet. There it is, still half on her arm and between her legs, where she has her arm placed. I gingerly crawl over to her knee and hop over to be in between the thick trunks of her thighs myself. Her hand rests directly on her sex in a fist, as though she is ready to fondle herself at any moment. I guess she’s the kind of girl who would do that in her sleep. I reach up past her hand to get to the brace, forcing me to kneel right before her clenched fist. Surrounded on three sides by her body, the heat and smell radiating off of her is intense. I can see the shape of her pussy through her underwear, large and inviting. I will not be thwarted again by the sexiness of the people I’m robbing, I repeat over and over in my head. Stretching forward, I gently pull the bracelet free from her arm.


At that moment, she clasps her legs together and rolls onto her side. In an instant I am trapped, her thighs encasing my entire torso between them. Unsure of whether she is awake or asleep, I try to remain motionless.


“Kared?” She speaks a name quietly, her voice drowsy with sleep as I sit motionless between her legs. “You sly little boy. Come in here to have a slice of me while I’m asleep, huh?”


I clutch the bracelet to my chest. She is definitely awake. The next this I know, she’s grabbed my head in her hand and is gently pulling it towards her vagina. Her other hand is pulling the panties from her hips. I don’t resist out of fear, but am completely lost as to what is going on. Does she think I’m her… lover or something?


“Well, you know the rule,” she giggles out. “When we have sex, I go first.”


And with that, my face is mashed into her pussy. She rubs me back and forth, up and down, and I simply play along. Clearly, she doesn’t realize who I am in the darkness, so I’m going to keep it that way. The lips of her sex stretch from my lips to my nose, and so I use both to the best of my ability to stimulate her, blowing little puffs of air into her and fondling the edges with my tongue. This has an intense effect on her, and she releases a loud moan as she begins to thrust her hips. 


She grabs my torso with her free hand, easily wrapping her fingers all the way around it, and turns me completely around to be lying flat on her stomach, my face still in her pussy. She’s already pulled off her own shirt, and now she pulls off my pants and shoes, casting them aside. My toes curl just at the bottom of her breasts, the rhythmic shaking of her body causing the breasts to wrap down over them before sliding off again. My dick rests on top of her belly button, my torso rising and falling with her breath.


“Yes, that’s good!” She pants, beginning to press me harder into her. “Just a little more…”


My face is almost beyond her lips now, and the only air I can breathe comes from deep within her. I have no idea what to do besides just play along at this point and hope she falls asleep again before I make my escape. She presses me hard into her as the walls of her vagina grow wet.


“Yes Kared, that’s it!” She moans still somewhat sleepily. “God, you feel so small!”


She comes into my face, letting the juices flow over me for several seconds before she pulls my head out and lets me lie on her stomach. I am only left wearing my shirt now, and she is naked. Desperately clutching the bracelet to my chest, I lie still, hoping against hope that she won’t keep going. My hope drains as I feel her lift me up.


“You did a great job, my little man. Now it’s your turn!”


She lowers my erect dick into her mouth and places my head in between her breasts. She starts to suck me, and I feel my arousal growing as her breasts close in around me. Then she lifts my chest and drops me again with my head square on her right breast. My face sinks into the flesh, and I feel the hard nipple poking into me.


“Here, you can suck my tits,” I hear her say around my penis, her teeth lightly brushing its shaft as she speaks. “I know you want to.”


Almost out of obligation (though I admit I am also drawn by impulse now) I latch onto the tit with my mouth as she resumes sucking my dick. I give it a few hard sucks, the large nipple filling my mouth. As my head sinks up to my ears into the boob, I feel something stir inside. I almost can’t believe it as a small amount of milk flows into my mouth. It has a completely different taste than Dianella’s, with a mix of sweet creaminess and the smell of this giantess. I can’t stop myself from drawing forth another swig, swallowing it almost as soon as it flows out. 


I cum in my mouth as I take my third gulp. Our fourth and fifth gulps are in unison as we drink from each other. My sucking slows as my arousal fades, and I slowly push off her face and roll of the tit, hiding behind her breasts so that she doesn’t see my face. Please, please, please let her not see who I am.


“My god, Kared,” She huffs out breathlessly, still addressing me by that name. “You feel so small tonight, and I love it.”


Keeping my face down, and still clutching the bracelet to my chest in my attempt to hide it from her, I crawl off her belly and onto the bed. I inch my way towards the bedside.


“What are you doing, you silly boy?” She giggles, grabbing me around the chest and pulling me up beside her boob.


Rolling over onto her side, she hugs me into her still dripping breasts. Squeezed as close as I can possibly be to her and engulfed in the heat of her body, she keeps me there for over a minute, her breaths slowing down into a normal tempo. Still silent, I wait for her grip to loosen enough to escape. I’ve been incredibly lucky so far, and I don’t want to push that any further than I have to right now. After a minute she speaks, breaking any hope I had that she was falling asleep.


“This is so nice, Kared,” she sighs out. “I wish we could do this more. But honestly, what are we going to do? With Dianella on the loose, I don’t know how long we’re going to stay in this palace. Hell, the queen might come for me, now that her prize is gone.”


I silently listen to her vent, with no understanding of what is being said. Was Dianella the prize? Was that why she was chained up when I met her?


“And combining that with the rebels… at very least, I can’t count on help from the capital now in suppressing them. It’s just all so stressful. Sometimes I think we should run away together. But right now, in moments like these, let’s just enjoy our lives here to the fullest.”


Letting me free from her hug, she lifts me to her face. By a miraculous stroke of luck, her eyes are closed as she engulfs me in a kiss. Unlike the way Dianella kisses me (by mashing me into her lips as deep as I can go), this giantess keeps our lips even and her mouth only partly open, allowing me to gently kiss her back despite our size difference. I never knew a kiss could work so well between two people of such different sizes. The kiss is long and deep, but not suffocatingly long like Dianella’s kisses. When she pulls away, we are both left with light smiles on our faces, looking into each other’s eyes.


The smile quickly fades from her face. Oh, hell. I lasted so long, too.


She screams and throws me away from her. I tumble across the floor of the room and roll up against the wall with a thud as she pulls the sheets up to cover herself. As if I didn’t already see everything, you idiot.


“W-w-who are you!” She screams as I clamber to my feet, somewhat stunned from the collision with the wall.


I notice too late that she’s spotted the bracelet in my hands, and quickly realized it’s significance. I stumble towards the window, but my movements are uncoordinated and shaky from my pain. I can see Dianella racing across the courtyard through the window as I reach the frame, clearly realizing that the jig is up, with all the noise we’re making. Glancing over my shoulder, however, I can see the giantess jumping for me from across the room, recognizing my intention to escape through the window.


The decision is split-second, almost automatic. I know I have no time to get out of that window (let alone climb down the wall) without being caught. That leaves me with only one option, as far as I could see.


I threw the bracelet forward with all my strength. The piece of jewelry flies through the air, shimmering in the pale light of the moon. Almost as if moved by destiny, it sours cleanly across the yard and into the outstretched hands of Dianella. I can almost make out a smile on her face as the jewels reach her. Then, the oil lamp is extinguished as the giantess leaps for me, and I, unable to dodge, am trapped in her grip.

 

She draws in a breath when she sees Dianella in the courtyard. The two giant women stand frozen, staring at each other for an intense second. Then, Dianella reaches up a hand and waves farewell. And with that, she turns and races off into the darkness, leaving me here with the giantess who just raped me.

Chapter End Notes:

I know the upload pace of this story is really slowing down. I don't think it's stoping any time soon, but it is going to continue to be a while between chapters.