- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have been super busy lately so this chapter took a long time to release, but at last it's here! Hopefully this "three weeks to publish a chapter" timeframe won't keep up. Anyways, enjoy!

My eyes bolt open as I feel my body being compressed. It takes me a second to realize that I am being crushed between Dianella’s thighs, my body covered from my stomach to my knees. She’s curled up around me, the bottom of her boobs holding the top of my head between them, and rocking back and forth slightly as she rubs her legs together with me between them. I can hear her softly moaning as she grinds me against her vagina. She seems to be mostly asleep.

 

I sigh in relief. A dream.

 

It looks to be late afternoon, judging by the reddish sunlight streaming through the window. The two of us are alone in this room, Velvet and her sister nowhere to be seen. I try to pull my arm free but only succeed in pushing against Dianella’s pussy, arousing her more.

 

“No, not there… so small….”

 

Her legs constrict around me like a cobra, squeezing me until I can’t take in any air.

 

“Dianella!” I shout out with the last of my breath, praying it was loud enough to wake her.

 

“What...” she lets out a sleepy response, letting up on the pressure a little.

 

I take this chance to slip out, falling to the soft cloth bed just behind her. I turn around to see her massive hips rising up before me. I climb to my feet and stand facing the expanse of her butt. Laying on her side like this, her hips are still taller than me. I step away from her before she can roll over and crush me again.

 

“I had the most wonderful dream,” Dianella mumbles, still half asleep. “You were so small, I just couldn’t help…”

 

“Sounds like you’re awake!” Velvet says, entering the room from behind me. “How did you sleep?”

 

“Better than I have in a while,” Dianella replies, stretching. “Did you get my clothes made?”

 

“Sure did!” She smiles. “There’s a backpack in the other room for you too.”

 

“Great!” Dianella sits up, rubbing her eyes. “I want to leave at sunset, so I’ll just try on the clothes. My servant will pay the dues.”

 

“Perfect!”

 

Dianella crawls through the open door, shutting it behind her, and leaving me alone in the room with Velvet. I grow frightened almost instinctively.

 

“So you’re heading out, huh little guy?” Velvet grabs my hand and pulls me over to her loom and chair. “It’s a shame I didn’t get to keep you for myself any longer!”

 

She’s pulling me so quickly ahead that I’m stumbling on my feet. Then she suddenly stops, and I fly headfirst into her butt, unable to stop myself in time. She’s wearing a thin dress now, and it leaves very little up to the imagination as my face is mashed into it.

 

“Oops, where are you going there?” She giggles down at me, before swinging around to stand with her hands on her hips. “You can’t do that sort of thing, you know. It’s not nice to feel a girls butt like that.”

 

I back away from her, but she steps closer. I can feel my frustration grow; there is no way that was an accident. I back away until I am up against the wall, but she keeps advancing, hands on her hips, and looking down at me.

 

“You need to say you’re sorry,” she stops right in front of me, my face right up against her crotch; it’s so close that I can feel the heat radiating off of her, my nose brushing up against the fabric of her shirt. The shelf of her breasts juts out above my head, fully obscuring her face from my view.

 

“I’m sorry,” I mutter, trying not to touch her body with my lips as I speak.

 

“What was that?”

 

I’m not doing this shit. I dart forward between her legs, but she swings her ankle back, tripping me. I spin and fall to the group behind her, and a moment later the wind is knocked out of me as she sets her massive butt on my chest. I am trapped beneath her, my torso covered up to my shoulders by her butt and thighs. She presses me down into the floor, hard. Try as I might, I cannot lift her off; the mass of her body is simply too much for me.

 

“What a little pervert you are,” she says, grinding her ass into me. “And so weak. You can’t even overcome my ass, and yet you try to touch it without asking. You really need to learn your place.” 

 

She lifts her body off me for a second, but I barely manage to gasp a breath of air before she slams back into me, this time with her butt over my knees. I take another breath of air, but even as my lungs fill I feel a second pain as she presses down hard on my knee, which has slipped between her butt cheeks. Before I know it, she has clenched down around it and is rubbing it up and down her vagina lips. I can feel a slight dampness on my knee. Ah, so that’s what this is about. I look up to see her face grinning down at me over her rack. I simply watch as she reaches into her shirt with the hand that’s not holding me down and pulls out her left breast, letting it ride in the cuff of her low-cut shirt.

 

“I think I saw your giantess master do this when you were being rebellious,” she says, leaning over me.

 

Unable to resist, she draws my head up to press against the front of her breast. She has a large rack, the boob almost the size of my small head. It easily consumes my face, the hard nipple pressing firmly against my cheek. I am blinded by her flesh as she rubs and bounces it against me, using my face to stimulate her nipple. A light moan escapes her lips.

 

“Are you feeling your place yet?” She whispers just above my ear, her voice slightly trembling from her arousal. “Like it or not, this was a lesson you needed to learn.”

 

“Is that so?” Dianella’s voice comes from the doorway; the door she went behind was shut a second ago, but it has since been opened without a sound. “Or is the one who needs to learn a lesson you?”

 

“I-I don’t know what you’re saying,” Velvet stutters spinning around, her breast flying from my face as she does so. “H-he touched my butt without asking. Of course he should be punished.”

 

Dianella crawls through the door, only wearing her scarf around her waist. Her breasts hang low to the ground and swing back and forth as she approaches us, with her hips wagging behind her, the mountain of her ass visible rising up from behind her head, drawing me into it with its motions.

 

“It’s my job to punish my servant, not yours. Now get off him.”

 

Dianella looms over me as Velvet quickly rolls off my chest. Dianella’s expression is unreadable, and that scares me; I might have just come out of the frying pan and into the fire. Velvet and I both wait in a tense moment, unsure of what she is going to do. Then, regaining my senses slightly, I try to save myself.

 

“Wait, I-”

 

Dianella lifts me off my feet and pulls my face to her lips, consuming my face in a giant kiss. The edges of her lips close around the sides of my face, and for a moment I open my eyes, getting a full view of the inside of her cavernous mouth, past the rows of teeth, and to the back of her throat. She opens her mouth to its maximum extent and pushes my face in further. If I was just a little smaller, my head could have slid into her jaws right then and there; but at my actual size, her teeth blocked my advance, stopping me just within her lips. And before I know it, she’s pulling me back out, leaving my head dripping with her saliva. She pulls me to her chest, sliding my body sideways in between her breasts and pushing them closed around me like a prison.

 

“Huh,” she glances down at me. “I guess you don’t fit after all.”

 

Velvet stares at Dianella, speechless. Dianella turns back to her, and sends a wink her way; the message is conveyed perfectly. My understanding of the silent cues women use to speak to one another is rusty, but in this case, the translation is pretty clear: “This man is mine. Hands off.”

 

Dianella reaches across the room with the hand not devoted to holding me between her breasts and pulls a case of jewelry from my backpack. Leaning back and letting go of me, she easily twists off the locking mechanism, and cracking the box open, dumps its contents. Gold and silver chains clatter to the floor before a stunned Velvet.

 

"This should more than cover my payment. If you'll excuse me, my servant and I are going to change in the other room and leave. Go and buy me provisions to fill this backpack."

 

And without another word, I am pulled through the door to the back room. Dianella quickly shuts it behind us. We sit there for a few moments in silence, until we hear the front door of the house slam as Velvet exits.

 

"What a bitch," Dianella sighs, letting me go. "Can't keep her hands to herself. Kinda like you, except you're too little to do anything. Now!"

 

She turns to the pile of clothes on the floor. "I need to finish getting dressed. Turn your back!"

 

Seriously?

 

"Seriously?"

 

"I can't have you watching me while I change! Now go!"

 

She picks me up and sets me down facing the wall. I sigh and sit still as she dons her clothes behind me. I can't believe she's making me do this.

 

"Okay, you can look now," she says after a moment, and I turn around to face her.

 

She's standing in the tallest part of the slanted thatch ceiling, and it's just barely tall enough for her to not have to bend over. Her long, tangled black hair flanks her smirking face, pushed back over her shoulders. On her chest, she wears a white blouse with yellow lace which leaves a deep cut down into her cleavage. I can just barely make out the position of her nipples through the covering, flanking the chain of her necklace, which slides down into the cavern of her boobs. The massive bulge of her bust pushes the shirt out from her chest, its fabric not reconnecting with her skin until it reaches the waist of her skirt, where it is tucked. Her hands are placed on her hips, resting on the light green fabric of her skirt. The wide shape of her hips can still be seen due to the tightness of the skirt, stretching the fabric out at least ten centimeters to each side. The skirt stops below her knees, and straw sandals support her feet.

 

"What do you think?" She asks, shaking her hips from side to side lightly.

 

"It's alright," I say, turning away from her and trying to mask my real reaction. 

 

"Yeah, some parts of it are a little tight," she says, pulling on the string laces that hold in her cleavage. I can't help but watch her giant breasts shutter and shake from the corner of my eye as she does this.

 

I realize too late she's looking at me, a smile spreading across her face. "I know you can't resist. Not that I needed you to tell me I look good, but still..."

 

Just then the front door opens again, and a moment later Velvet enters the room. 

 

"Here's your food," she drops a sack on the floor and unceremoniously leaves the room. 

 

"Well," Dianella sighs. "It's about time for us to get going."

 

She shoves the sack (along with my backpack) into her pack and shoulders it. Taking my hand, she bends through the doorway and enters the front room. Velvet is sitting quietly at her loom, working away.

 

"We're leaving for Helma now," Dianella announces. "What road do I take to get there?"

 

"The one across the bridge," Velvet answers promptly but in a subdued tone.

 

"Good. Once I'm done with my business there, I may come back to this town. And if all goes well, I'm going to need a new set of clothes. Be ready for me."

 

And with that, Dianella and I left the little shop, leaving behind the clingy, bouncy, sadistic woman named Velvet.

 

*

 

Our exit is unceremonious; I watch from Dianella’s back as the town shrinks away behind us. Even though we now walk a well-tread path, I still will be left alone with Dianella again. I would like to feel happy about this, but from how this day went I get the feeling that Dianella’s personality doesn’t really mellow out when others are watching like I had hoped it would; in fact, it only became more patronizing and extreme, while I was the one being hindered with concerns about appearances.

 

We continue without pause until after midnight when Dianella stops for a break. Her endurance is truly impressive, but with the extra weight of the pack of supplies she is now carrying, our pace is significantly slower than before. 

 

I slide off her back and open the pack, withdrawing a wrapped parcel of food. It’s just a piece of bread and dried fruit, but considering that I haven’t eaten since this morning, it still looks delicious to me as I lay it out in front of Dianella. She picks up the bread while I grab a slice of fruit.

 

“Oh no you don’t!” Dianella speaks up suddenly, snatching the fruit from my hand. “No food for you!” 

 

I gape as she throws it into her open mouth, quickly slamming her jaws shut around it and talking as she chews. 

 

“You’re not the one walking, after all. And besides, you have my milk! I don’t need to waste my food on you.”

 

“What?!” I leap to my feet and point an accusatory finger at her as she pulls her breasts from her shirt, beginning to massage her nipple. “Come on, I did that for days already! Do you think a man can live off milk alo-”

 

Dianella giggles as I am cut off by the spirit of milk she shoots from her breast. I take a few safe steps away from her and huff. I sit down, and let my mind wander for a second. The cogs in my head are turning, and I am sick having lived in mystery. It’s time to ask some questions.

 

"Why is it we're even going all the way to Helma?"

 

Dianella is silent for a second. "Well, I guess you'll find out eventually. The truth is, I've got a job for you to do. There's another giantess there who wronged me, and I'm looking for revenge."

 

I look up at her in surprise. "You need me to steal something? What?"

 

"There's a bracelet she wears. It's got a jewel on it like the one on my necklace. I need you to take that from her, and give it to me."

 

I sit back, quiet for a second. So that’s why? This opportunity sounds interesting. Another giantess, with her own jewel. If I were to guess, I would suspect it is also magical. And I can't take Dianella's necklace, because she can always find it again. If the same is true for the other giantess, then...

 

"This sounds like a life-threatening mission you've got here. What's in it for me?"

 

"I don't have to have anything to give you. You're my servant."

 

"What's to stop me from running away with the bracelet myself, instead of giving it to you?"

 

"She'll find you and kill you if you do that."

 

"Still, I could just sneak off and hide instead of doing this for you. I don't want to risk my life for no personal benefit."

 

Dianella clenches her teeth and looks away from me for a few seconds. "Fine. If you get that jewel back to me, I'll set you free as my servant. We'll be even for saving you back at the caravan."

 

I turn away from her and smirk. Negotiation goal met.

 

Five days later, we arrive hand in hand in the city of Helma.