- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

**This chapter has a vore focus.

“I said, you’re not the first giantess I’ve met in my life,” Velvet the tailor smiles up at the giantess towering over her. “What, did you not know there were others like you?”


Dianella stares at Velvet in shock. “Where? When? How?”


Velvet blinks once, standing strong against the pressure of Dianella's gaze. “Here. Earlier this year. Er… I’m not sure how to answer the ‘how’ part. She came to my shop, and I made clothes for her. Just like I’m going to do for you.”


Dianella grabs her shoulders, shaking her as she pelters her with questions. “Where did she come from? Which way was she going? What was her name? Who was she with? What did she look like? How tall was she?”


“Calm down, miss Dianella!” Velvet says, her voice light as if this were just a casual conversation. “We have plenty of time to talk, there’s no need to rush.”


I look back and forth between the two of them but decide not to speak. I can’t help but wonder why Velvet didn’t share this information until now. Did she think it wasn’t important? Was she holding it back until now on purpose? Whatever the case, she is turning out to be almost as weird a person as Dianella, and that’s saying something.


“For now, let’s go back to my house,” she says, casually brushing Dianella’s hands off her shoulders, grabbing one of them as she does so. Her other hand curls around mine, and she leads both of us forward.


Dianella remains in stunned silence as we enter the village proper. It’s late morning and the bustle of the day is in full swing now, meaning that there are plenty of people to stop and stare as Velvet confidently leads a giantess and a dwarf towards her house. Dianella had the sense to cover her breasts with the blanket I bought, but that still doesn’t stop anyone from seeing the massive size of her chest, prompting a few whistles from the village men as she passes. Under normal circumstances, I’m sure she wouldn’t have left those reactions unaddressed, but right now she seems rather subdued. This information had a considerable effect on her.


I enter Velvet’s shop for the second time today and watch as Dianella ducks to step through the door. The room is empty except for a young girl, working a loom in the corner. She looks up to see us when we enter.


“Welcome home, sister!” She calls out, hopping to her feet to run and hug Velvet’s waist.


“I’m back!” Velvet replies, shutting the door behind her. “Would you be a dear and make up a bed for this large lady here out of our fabrics? This boy will help you.”


The girl looks at me, then back at Velvet. “What, here in the shop? But what about our customers?”


Velvet smiles. “These two are the only customers we’ll need for today, I think.”


*


“Well then, the story of the giantess, is it?”


Velvet and Dianella sit facing each other on the floor as Velvet’s sister and I assemble Dianella’s bed. I’m not happy about being relegated to this task, but I stick at it so that I can hear this conversation. My curiosity won’t allow me to miss it.


“It’s not that big a deal, really,” Velvet purrs. “She came into town just like you, mostly naked and looking for clothes. I suppose she wasn’t as rich as you though, because she didn’t have any money or servants. Poor girl was traveling all alone and half-starved by the time she got here. She ended up spending a few days in town, helping one of the neighbors rebuild his damaged house; then she had him pay me for the clothes. A really nice woman, she was.”


“No money?” Dianella asks. “She didn’t have anything on her?”


Velvet taps her head, remembering. “That’s right! She was actually wearing a beautiful golden belt, with a jewel almost as large as the one you wear on your neck there. She wouldn’t sell it to me, though. That’s why she ended up working to buy her clothes.”


“A belt, huh?” Dianella leans back, much calmer. “Did you hear her name?”


“Yes, she introduced herself as Yelna. After resting up and buying my clothes, she headed off to the east, not telling us why. That was maybe… thirty or so days ago.”


“So long before I arrived, in other words,” Dianella comments. “That’s not as bad as I thought. One last question, then. How tall was she.”


“Oh yes, you would ask that, wouldn’t you?” Velvet smiles. “You’re only maybe two-thirds of her height.”


I trip and fall on my face. There’s another giantess who’s that much taller than Dianella? The fact that there were others alone was enough to shock me, but to hear that size… I can’t imagine it. That must be almost five meters! 


Dianella nods, taking in this information, but not surprised by it. “I see. Thank you for the information, Velvet.”


“Oh, of course,” Velvet smiles. “In return, can you tell me why there have been so many giant women passing through our town lately?”


Dianella hesitates. “Sorry, but I can’t say what the others are doing around here. I don’t know. I only know what I’m doing and where I’m going.”


“And what might that be?”


Dianella smiles down at Velvet, who meets her gaze steadily. “That’s not for you to know.”


“I see,” Velvet says, rising to her feet. “I won’t press you on it. It looks like the little ones have finished making your bed, so you can rest up while I make your clothes. They should be ready by sundown.”


“Thank you, Velvet.”


I jump as Dianella’s body crashes onto the cloth-mattress behind me, sending tremors through the ground. She stretches out, the length of her body almost filling the room, before curling up and closing her eyes. Velvet and her sister throw a couple of blankets over her, while I simply stand there. Then I feel Velvet lift me up from behind, without warning as she is apt to do.


“You get in there too, little guy!”


“Wait, I’ll-” I start to say, but she plants a wet kiss on my cheek, and I instinctively stop speaking.


“I don’t-” I start again, but she kisses me again on the lips, blowing my words back into my mouth as she passionately covers my lips with her own much larger ones.


I tense up for a second, before falling limp in her arms, completely shocked. Why is she kissing me? After a long moment, she lets me down, staring deep into my eyes. I stare back and watch as her face slowly shifts from her serious look to a smile.


“She’s right, a little coddling does shut you up!” She giggles out, spinning around with me in her arms.


It’s scary how much this woman sees me as a toy instead of a man.


She sets me down on the cushions in front of Dianella, and this time I’m too distracted to offer any words of protest. Dianella wraps her arms around me, holding me to herself like a girl would cuddle a doll. Velvet only smiles down at my pleading eyes as she pulls the blanket over my head, winking once. Damn that woman. She knows I’m not going to be able to get out.


I sigh as I’m shoved between Dianella breasts, the soft flesh molding itself around me to cover almost half of my body. Although the events of the day are exciting, I don’t have the liberty to ask Dianella what it all means at the moment. Instead, my exhausted mind slips into sleep.


*


My vision is blurry as I blink awake, and all I can see is a dark tan color around me. The place I’m in is extremely hot, but when I struggle to escape it my hands only sink into the soft walls that surround me. A slight panic sinks into me as I roll around, unsure of where I am. Then the walls open up, and I am pulled from the crack in between them. Dianella’s massive face appears before me, blinking sleepily.


“Good morning, little Belfet,” speaks with a drowsy smile on her face. “How did you sleep, down there between my breasts?”


I stare at her face. Somehow, it looks even bigger than normal. I open my mouth to speak but am cut off by a thunderous growl from her stomach.


“Oops, it looks like I’m still a little hungry!” She giggles, sitting up. 


She gives her slouching stomach a rub with the hand that she's holding me in, dragging my body across its expanse. I can hear the reverberations of its growl echoing inside her cavernous belly as she presses me into the warm flesh.


“If only there was something to eat around here…”


Her eyes search the room, wandering across the empty walls before resting on me. There’s a look in those eyes I haven’t seen before. I’m being looked at in a way I never have been before.


“Say,” she slowly brings me closer to her lips. “I’m really hungry, my little servant. I think it’s your job to solve that problem, don’t you? And you’re looking so small and so tasty right now… almost like I could just….”


She trails off, and the hot breath from her words blows over me as I am held right in front of her lips. They stretch out wide into a smile before me, slowing off the massive while slabs of teeth inside them.


“...Just eat you right up!”


She lifts me to her eye level, and my feet dangle in front of her mouth. No, she wasn’t this big before! Something’s wrong….


“You can’t eat me!” I cry out. “I’m too big! You’re too small!”


“Oh really?” She opens her mouth and runs a long, wet lick across my naked body, from the tips of my feet to the top of my head, rubbing the squishy surface of her tongue over my dick. “You look small enough to me! Besides, if you don’t fit, I can always bite you to pieces.”


And with that she slides my legs into her mouth, sucking my body in. I stare upwards to see her eyes smiling down at me, far out of my reach. This can’t be! I’m not this small!


These thoughts fail to help me escape, and she pushes my body fully into her mouth. The last traces of light disappear as her lips close over me. My body lays on the surface of her tongue, still desperately struggling against her, but I am pulled to the back of her mouth with an easy flick of the tongue. I seem to grow smaller as I reach the edge of her throat, and by the time I reach it, I slip and fall down the tunnel with barely a gulp on her part. 


The shaft into her stomach is long and tight, pulling me downwards slowly and methodically, keeping time with her pounding heartbeat. My head enters her stomach first, poking out into the cavern, before my entire body slips inside, splashing into the massive open space inside her. I quickly leap to my feet, rushing over to press myself against the wall. I can hear the outside world, so close yet so far away, just on the other side of the thick flesh. The earth shakes with Dianella’s giggle, and a firm slap to her belly sends my flying across the cavern, splashing into a pool of juices. Her belly contracts around me as she shakes with laughter.


“You were just the right size, little Belfet!” She bubbles out, as my world tips and bounces around me.


“Just the right size….”

Chapter End Notes:

**I have a very hard time writing what Belfet is thinking in these situations, so I tended to just… not. Hope that worked out.