- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I've started uploading this story a few days earlier on my DevaintArt! Check that out to access the chapters a few days sooner! 

 

**This contains some action from a woman who is not the main giantess, making it F/fm? Or maybe FF/m? Or I guess more accurately, F/F/m. It also turned out to be the longest chapter in the story yet, and I really don’t know why.

Our week of travel through the desert made me completely nocturnal, but I am reminded that the people here are not as I walk through the empty fields. Having left Dianella’s side, the cold has quickly set into me, and by the time I get to the town center, I’m shivering profusely. The sun is just now rising, and so I find a place to wait for the first people to start to leave their houses, curling up in the corner of a low stone wall to try to fight off the cold. I let my eyes slide closed, and sit there for the better part of an hour while the town wakes up around me. It’s only when a pig comes over and starts bumping me that I open them again, blinking out of my half-dream state. 

 

The bustle of the day has begun now, and the streets are filling up quickly with people. I rise to my feet and head out in search of a shop, now that they’ll be open. This town lies along a trade route, and thus seems to have a few stores open for travelers. It doesn’t take me long to locate a place that looks to be selling fabrics. That’ll be my first purchase.

 

I lean into the doorway of the little building, knocking on the wood wall to let the storekeeper know I’m there. The young woman inside looks up from her loom, before hopping to her feet to greet me. She is a pretty girl in her late teens, with a well-developed body for someone who lives in a little town like this; her physique tells me that she has gotten plenty to eat throughout her life. Her short green skirt and clean blouse along with her light skin also show that she hasn’t lived a life of hard labor.

 

“Welcome in, little boy!” She calls out cheerfully. “Are you looking to buy something?”

 

I have been treated in such a way my entire life, frequently mistaken for a child, so it doesn’t bother me much as the salesgirl strides up to me. But when she stopped before me, I still was slightly surprised that I only came up to her waist, the shelf of her breasts well above my head; it was almost easy to forget how small I still was to normal people after I spent all this time with Dianella. No, this girl has to be a little taller than average. 

 

“I need a big sheet of cloth,” I say, and after a short pause, add: “to make clothing out of.”

 

“No problem, sweety!” 

 

I’m slightly startled as she takes my hand and leads me over to a shelf of folded clothes, but I don’t correct her mistake as I normally might. It might be easier to get through this conversation pretending to be a child, anyway. That way, I won’t have to go into detail about why I’m carrying several locked boxes of jewelry without any of the keys. I do have a very young-looking face, after all, so I think I can continue to pull it off.

 

“How about something like this?” She holds up a square of red cloth, unfolding it to show it’s size.

 

“I… think it needs to be a bit bigger,” I respond, looking the cloth up and down. “A lot bigger.”

 

“I see,” she says, letting go of my hand and turning her back to me to replace the cloth on the shelf. “Maybe up here then!”

 

She stands on her tiptoes to reach the top shelf, inadvertently giving me a full upskirt view of her. Her cheeks are clenched together as she stretches, pulling her underwear slightly up in between the thick layers of skin. Then she comes back down holding another sheet of cloth, bumping me slightly with her butt as she turns around.

 

“Come to think of it, I haven’t seen you around here before, little boy!” She places her hand on my head and ruffles my hair as she speaks. “You sure are cute! Did you come into town with a caravan?”

 

Calling me cute was kinda pushing it, but I still don’t try to correct her. “Yes, something like that.”

 

“Hmm?” She says, slightly surprised by my vague response. “Well, how’s this piece?”

 

She holds up the new sheet of cloth, which is only slightly larger than the last. 

 

“I don’t think that’s going to work either. I need something more blanket-sized.”

 

“Ah! How about these then?”

 

Without warning, she lifts me off my feet and holds me up to a higher shelf. I struggle instinctively, used to doing so whenever Dianella lifts me, but this salesgirl is not nearly as strong as Dianella. I slip from her hands, falling for a second before she catches me and hugs me to her chest, pressing my face up against the side of her fairly large right breast. Only a thin layer of fabric separates me from her soft flesh.

 

“Whoops, sorry about that, I should have warned you!” I am left sitting in her arms, slightly stunned. “Up you go again!”

 

She hoists me up once more, and this time I grab the shelf to steady myself. Retrieving a thin blanket of a light yellow color, I nod for her to let me down. This should be big enough.

 

“Why are you making clothes out of raw fabric anyway?” She asks as I turn to her with the blanket. “You know I sell clothes here too? You don’t have to make your own!”

 

“Regular clothes… wouldn’t fit right. Can I pay you with goods?”

 

“Sure. Don’t fit right, huh?” She sits down at her loom again and watches with her head in her hands as I ruffle through my bag, trying to find something not too incriminating to trade with her. “I could always sew something up quickly for you, you know.”

 

I feel a bit of sweat gathering on me as I pull one of the still locked cases of jewelry from my backpack to get at the other stolen goods underneath, setting it on the floor. This line of questioning was getting a bit out of hand; I’m not sure if Dianella wants anyone to see her, and I don’t want to face her punishment if that is the case. 

 

“That’s alright, you don’t need to do that.”

 

“Alright,” she relents, accepting the bag of salt I hand her as payment; in an inland town like this, it should be fairly valuable. “This will do.”

 

“Oh,” I remember. “Do you know where I can buy some food as well?” 

 

“My uncle in the house next door sells fresh food to travelers.”

 

“Got it.”

 

“Have a good day now, little boy!” She gives me one more pat on the head as I turn to go.

 

I sigh with relief as I leave the shop with the banket in hand. I stopped by the building she spoke of to buy some steamed vegetables, before walking off back to where I left Dianella, my mind still in a bit of a daze. Maybe I’ve gotten a bit too used to being humiliated by Dianella, I think as I cross back through the farms. I just let that salesgirl do whatever she wanted with me, and even went along with it. Somehow I just feel… more my size than I used to, I guess.

 

The daytime heat is starting to set in by the time I return to the place where I left Dianella. She’s laying on her side, and… rubbing mud on her hands and arms. Because of course, she is.

 

“What are you doing,” I say in a defeated tone, without any trace of questioning intonation.

 

“My wrists are still sore from being chained up!” She responds cheerfully. “This will help me feel better. You want to put some on your poor little footsie too?”

 

“No, I don’t want to put mud on my foot. That’s stupid.”

 

“Suit yourself,” she says as she starts to rub it on her ankles as well. “Did you get the stuff?”

 

“Yeah. Here’s the food. Let’s eat.”

 

“Thanks, honey. Yes, I’m starv…”

 

She trails off as she stares at something over my shoulder. In an instant, her hand snatches her spear as she lunges forward and over me, and I reflexively duck for cover as she flies over my head. I hear her splatter into the mud behind me, and spinning around, I see her on the ground holding another person, her spear to their throat. No, not just anyone… is that…?

 

“Wait!” the salesgirl from before cries, pinned beneath Dianella. “I just came to return this!”

 

She waves her hand in the air, and I recognize one of the boxes of jewelry from my backpack. With a bolt of recollection, I remember that I left it on the floor of her shop.

 

“Oh, is that all?” Dianella sits up, lifting her weight off the now very muddy girl, before looking over her shoulder at me, her eyes dull. “Did you forget that in town?”

 

“Y-yes,” I admit as she climbs off the girl.

 

“Pouncing on someone like that, you’re awfully tense, aren’t you!” The girl sits up, huffing at Dianella. “Can’t you see I’m just a woman?”

 

“I’ve known some very deadly women in my days,” Dianella replies. “I’d be a fool to write the entire sex off as harmless.”

 

The girl is still looking up at Dianella, and giggles slightly. “So this is why you wanted to buy cloth instead of clothes! You’re an awfully big lady, aren’t you?”

 

“You could say that!” Dianella laughs back, walking back to my side. “Hard to buy things around here in my size, you know?”

 

“Oh, well you really didn’t have to skirt around the problem like that!” The girl says, handing me the jewelry box. “If this boy had just explained your situation, I would have fixed you up some clothes no problem!”

 

Dianella looks up from the meal she’s already managed to start eating. “You can do that?”

 

“Of course! I would be honored to take on the challenge of working for you if you’ll allow me!”

 

“I would love it!” Dianella replies. 

 

I look back and forth between the two of them. Dianella is really a different person when talking to women. She instantly seems to have become much more sincere and understanding. On the girl’s part, too, she appears unscathed by having her life almost taken from her a second ago, and is now completely calm.

 

“Oh, but first, let me wash off,” the girl says, setting her satchel on the ground. “I did get a little dirty just now, tee-hee.”

 

“Me too,” Dianella giggles back.

 

I watch, gaping, as both of them strip off their clothes before me. I’m not surprised by Dianella, who hardly wears anything anyway, but I would never have expected this salesgirl to show herself in front of a man like this. She’s probably only seventeen or so, but she’s got a great figure. Her breasts aren’t on the same massive scale as Dianella’s, but they still are bigger than I thought they were when she was covered up, almost the size of my head. I watch as they slip from her shirt, the pink nipples jiggling as they are set free.

 

“You too, servant!” Dianella reaches out and grabs me, lifting me off my feet easily.

 

The two of them slide into the water carrying their clothes, and walk out into the deeper river center, their conversation continuing without pause. 

 

“Sorry, my servant’s such an idiot. I hope you didn’t have to close your shop to come out here.”

 

“Oh, not at all! I left my little sister in charge, so it’s fine. She’s a very responsible girl. And your servant is still young, don’t be so hard on him.”

 

Dianella nonchalantly pulls off my pants without asking, lowering me into the cool water between them as she falls to her knees. With Dianella not at her full height, the two of them are roughly at eye level, the water reaching up to their breasts which float slightly on the surface. Meanwhile, I cling to Dianella’s waist to avoid being taken away with the current, unable to touch the bottom. The salesgirl starts to wash the mud off her face and arms.

 

“You know, you’re really lucky to have a servant this cute!” She says. “I wish I had a boy like this around. I just want to squeeze him all day!” 

 

The girl pulls me from Dianella’s body and hugs me to her chest, smothering my face in her naked breasts. The flesh billows out around me as she squishes me to her, and her nipple bumps up against the inside of my ear. This must be the size most people see Dianella as, I think as I’m pressed into the booby prison. God, this girl sure is clingy.

 

“Watch out, he is a bit of a pervert!” Dianella laughs back, pressing her own breast into my back and pulling the woman towards her as she rubs the mud off her back for her. My torso slides between her much larger set of breasts, making me now fully encircled by boobs.

 

“Hey, how old is he, anyway?” The girl asks the fateful question, still clutching me to her chest like a doll, but now petting my head with one hand.

 

“Oh, I don’t know, maybe twelve or thirteen?” Dianella’s breasts vibrate slightly behind me as she speaks.

 

“I’m twenty!” I automatically correct them, at probably the worst time in my life. 

 

“T-t-twenty?!” In an instant, the girl throws me away from her, and I splash under the water.

 

I sink below the surface and bump up against the river bottom. I flail frantically, not feeling anything around me and not having any air in my body whatsoever as I am carried downstream. Then I feel myself touch something soft, and a second later my torso is clapped between the thighs of the salesgirl, stopping my downstream drift. I can feel my arm brushing up against her vagina as her legs tighten around me. The next moment, she’s pulling me to the surface.

 

“I’m sorry about that, little guy!” She apologizes, holding me out in front of her. “It just surprised me a little to learn that you were a proper adult, you know! And older than me, no less!”

 

“Me too, actually!” Dianella giggles, wading over to us. “He looks so young, after all.”

 

“But still, he doesn’t quite have the presence of a man, you know?” The salesgirl says, looking over me to make eye contact with Dianella. “I don’t feel threatened by him or anything! This must be what you feel like all the time, right?”

 

“Pretty much!” Dianella replies, taking me from the smaller woman’s hands. “Especially around my little servant! He can’t even lift one of my breasts, he’s so weak!”

 

My mind flashes back to the day when she squished me between her tits on that mountain. “That was because you were holding it-”

 

“There, there,” Dianella interrupts, silencing me by pressing my face into the side of her massive boob, to the giggling of the salesgirl. “He does need some discipline once in a while, but usually a little coddling gets him to behave.”

 

The two women laugh together again. They splash around in the water for another few minutes, carrying me along with them in their bouncy antics. Eventually, though, they both crawl onto the shore, with their recently cleaned bodies and clothes. Dianella sets me down on a flat rock, throwing my sopping wet clothes beside me, and I let myself rest, exhausted by the situation. The salesgirl wastes no time, laying out her clothes to dry and starting to take Dianella’s sizes with some string.

 

“By the way, what is the name of this town?” Dianella asks the girl as she wraps the cord around her massive breasts.

 

“Telfet!” The girl replies cheerfully. “And I’m Velvet! My mother named me, and tailor work runs in the family, you see!”

 

“What a pretty name!” Dianella says. “I’m Dianella. I’m looking for somewhere to sleep the day here. Do you know any good places?”

 

“Hmm, it will be difficult to find a bed for you in the local inn, won’t it?” Velvet says. “I know! You can stay at my house! I have so many spare fabrics and blankets from my shop, I can make a makeshift bed for you.”

 

“That’s perfect!” Dianella wrings the water out of her scarf. “While I’m at it, can I have my make me a skirt to wear by the end of the day?”

 

“No problem! How about I make you a whole outfit?”

 

“Oh, by all means! I’ll pay you handsomely to do so!”

 

I groan. We’re going to be spending the entire day with this girl now, aren’t we? She’s pretty, but the way she acts is slowly killing my sense of masculinity.

 

Dianella, meanwhile, sucks her fingers clean, finishing her food, and stretches with a yawn. “Would you mind if I take you up on that offer to stay in your house right away? We’ve been traveling all night and I’m bone tired.”

 

“Of course!” The girl rises to her feet. “Let me just get dressed, and I can take you right over!”

 

I join the two of them in pulling on my still damp clothes, falling behind a little as they start off without me. I rush to catch up to them, arriving at Velvet’s side after a short dash which leaves me panting slightly. 

 

“You really are strange, staying so calm around Dianella like that,” I speak up to her. “Most people are a lot more afraid of her.”

 

“Oh, naturally!” She smiles cheerfully down at me, patting me on the head (without asking, of course). “I guess most people would be scared of her, wouldn’t they? Well, I guess I have a bit of an advantage over them.”

 

She slowly drags her fingers through my hair. “She’s not the first giantess I’ve met, after all!”

 

Dianella stops in her tracks, suddenly frozen. A second of motionless time passes as Velvet and I stop as well, the cheerful mood evaporating instantly. Then, in a flurry of motion, Dianella swings her body back around to face Velvet, obscuring the smaller girl with her shadow. Her face is dark and totally serious, and every trace of the friendly banter from before has left her voice when she speaks. 

 

“What did you say?”

Chapter End Notes:

**The Velvet character ended up being a lot bigger part of this chapter than I intended, even though she’s just a regular-sized person. Let me know how that worked out!