- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO START THE STORY IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ THE ENTIRE THING. There is a little bit of redundant information here placed for the readers who decided not to read the previous chapters.

"We'll take a rest here." 


I slide from Dianella's back as she crouches down, landing lightly in the sand. The cold of the pre-dawn night surrounds me when I leave her presence, causing me to shiver slightly as I crawl over to the grove of corpse fruit we have stopped to rest by. I begin cutting them from their stocks as she collapses to the ground beside me, letting out a deep sigh as she makes impact. Her stolen spear falls from her hand, clattering on the rocks beside her. She has no intention of helping me harvest her meal.


It's been almost two full days since we had sex on that mountain, and during that time we have been traveling by night along the road we found. So far, Dianella’s been getting all her sustenance from the countless groves of corpse fruit that seem to grow everywhere around here. We’re damn lucky to have it too, because even though it grows everywhere, she’s the only person I have ever heard of who is capable of eating it. She’s been making me do all the harvesting for her, though. 


With an armful of the fruit in hand, I walk on my knees back over to her; the injury on my ankle still prevents me from walking normally, although it is slowly healing, thankfully. I pour the fruit out in between the massive walls of her outstretched legs, before taking a seat facing her in between her knees. I look up to her face to see her eyes blocked from view, her arm cast over her head. I suppose she would be tired, wouldn’t she? I think as I start to peel the fruit for her. We have been making amazing progress through the desert, after all, though we don’t know exactly where we are going. And eating nothing besides these fruits for three days straight has to be bad for her stamina. Plus….


I cast my eyes up to her breasts, gently rising and falling with her breath. She’s not lactating right now, but I can imagine the milk sloshing around just beyond the nipple. From what I’ve seen over the past few days, the amount of milk she produces is truly staggering. Enough for me to live completely-


“What are you looking at there?” I jolt as she speaks, realizing too late that she removed her arm from her eyes. “What a bad servant you are, ogling at my breasts instead of preparing my meal!”


Her fatigue can clearly be seen on her face, but that doesn’t mean she’s lost her will to tease me. I return to my task, and she soon joins me. Together, we finish skinning the rest of the carcass fruit, and I crawl off to harvest more while she starts to eat. She’s taken to sucking the juice from most of the fruits instead of eating them, because (although I have trouble believing it) her stomach has limits, and she needs more water than food. I harvest another batch, shivering as I do, and carry it back over to her. I have long since stopped complaining about doing this task, not because I don’t want to complain, but because complaining usually gets me a whack on the head and nothing more. Dianella isn’t very restrained in her use of punitive violence against me.


“By the way,” the thought occurs to me as I start to skin the second batch of fruits for her. “Why is it that you can eat these things when no one else can? Is it because of your size?”


“Not at all,” she replies between bites. “Anyone could do it if they did what I did when I was young. It’s a trick that I learned from my family, see. You have to eat them slowly and in small amounts at first, and work your way up to the full fruit, and then multiple fruits. Eventually, you can eat them without feeling any trace of the poison, like me. It will hurt a lot while you adjust, though.”


I look at the peeled fruit I am holding in my hand; it does have a pretty good smell to it. “Maybe I should try to do that.”


“What, are you unsatisfied with my milk?” She grins down at me. “It’s far sweeter than these bitter little fruits, you know.”


“I-I’m only drinking that because I have to!” I reply indignantly. “I would much rather eat the carcass fruit if I could!”


“Really?”


I look up to see her breast hovering before me, the naked nipple swaying right above my nose. Just next to it hovers the massive ruby necklace she wears, the necklace that got me into this mess in the first place when I tried to steal it. I still plan to take that from her at some point, if I can find a work-around to her ability to always know where it is.


“Come on, I’ll let you drink some right now,” she says, and my attention is redirected to the tit in front of me. Those breasts have hypnotized me one too many times. 


“I’m not hungry.” 


I shove the breast away from me and turn my back to her. I still watch it sway back and forth from the corner of my eye, however. Just because they’ve hypnotized me in the past doesn’t mean I’m used to them yet. They are an ideal set of tits, after all, and she never covers them up.


“Don’t lie to me!”


I feel her lift me off the ground by my shirt, and before I know it my face is level with her boob. She probably couldn’t do this so easily with a normal-sized man, but my abnormally small body (combined with her impossibly large one) increases the size difference between us; she’s over three times my height, by my reckoning.


“I’m not l-” I start, but am cut off as she shoves her right nipple into my open mouth.


I inhale in surprise, accidentally applying suction pressure to the tit. A small stream of milk flows into my mouth, and I instinctively swallow. She is right— her milk is deliciously sweet— but I am never going to tell her that I think that. Still, I can do nothing but flail as she mashes my head into her breast, my face sinking deep into the soft flesh. The pressure only pushes more of the milk into my mouth, and I am forced to swallow it to avoid drowning. After half a minute of this, she pulls me away, and I lay sideways in her arms, my body lightly pressed against her breasts.


“There there, little servant,” she rocks me back and forth in her arms like a baby and simply laughs when she sees my glaring face. “What, you don’t like this? Your little penis sure seems to disagree!”


I look down (or actually, forward) to see that she managed to take my pants off me while I was distracted in her breast. My dick is standing straight up, proudly displaying it’s defiance to my mind. Fuck you too, dick.


“Aw, you’re so dishonest!” She hugs me to her chest, and I am pushed up against the bottom of her breasts. The shelf of her tits extends farther from her body than I am wide, lightly bouncing back and forth with her giggling.


“I guess my servant needs some honesty training. Here, let me help you with that!”


Pulling me away from her, she shoves my face back into her breast, while holding my hips to her other boob. When I open my mouth for air, the nipple slips in yet again and I am stuck sucking on the tit. I slowly lose control over myself as I feel her massaging my penis with her hand, letting it slip against her breast, and wetting its shaft with milk from her other boob. Before long, I can’t help but suck as my arousal grows, and as she continues to work my penis with her hand and breast. That’s the result of having a pair of boobs bigger than her own head, let alone mine. My body sinks deeper and deeper into them as she increases the pressure, her flesh folding and wrapping around me.


I don’t know exactly when I come, but I do slowly return to a more sane state of mind after several minutes. I continue drinking for a few minutes longer, just to get the sustenance gaining part of this operation over with before she lowers me down from her massive tit. 


After that, she sent me off to gather more fruit for her. Damn this woman.


*


I almost leaped from Dianella’s hair in joy when I saw the banks of the river appear over the hills. Six days is what it took us to find a settlement. Six days of near-constant humiliation and grueling travel, unable to walk for myself and forced to live off the breast milk of a giantess while serving her every need. Yes, I definitely hated every second of those six days. Undoubtedly.


We now stand on the river’s muddy banks, in the arid foothills upstream of a medium-sized town. The river provides for a wide expanse of lush farmland, with small homesteads dotting the landscape around the main body of houses in the village proper. From my vantage point atop Dianella’s head, I can see a bridge crossing the river at its narrowest point, dividing the town in two, with roughly half of the buildings on each side. We stand, admiring the sight in the pre-dawn light for a few seconds.


“I think,” Dianella breaks the silence. “That I will send you into town before me while I rest for a while. Although I do like the freedom of a loose chest, entering society half-naked like this is simply a bad idea, in my experience. So I’m going to have you go ahead and buy me some cloth to make a top out of. And while you’re at it, get me something tasty to eat, for a change.”


“God, any other orders you have to give me?” I slide off her back, landing on my good foot. The other one has healed to the point where I can put weight on it, but I still can’t do things like sneaking or running. Even walking brings on pain after only a few minutes. 


Pulling my backpack onto my shoulders, I start off for the town, carrying my load of stolen goods. It feels like ages have passed since I robbed that caravan, and met Dianella chained up to that post. If only I had just left her alone, I would be living off the riches of those merchants right now, I think, sighing. If only.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Another slightly difficult decision on where to divide this chapter and the next. I decided to do it here, but I do feel like it’s a little unnatural….