- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter stars the “crush” tag with somewhat graphic violence. Those who shy away from this ought to skip it, as it is not critical to the story.

 

Droki doesn't know what’s waiting for him behind that door, but he cannot imagine it is a good thing. A royal summons for a man like him is not uncommon— he was frequently treated to dinner by the lords of whatever city he arrived in— but circumstances lead him to believe that the reason he was being called here today was not merely because of his trading business. If that were the case, he would have been escorted politely to the palace with his consent, not detained and brought here against his will by soldiers. No, he has a sinking suspicion that this was related to the giantess prisoner he had been entrusted to bring here by the emissary. The one who had escaped during his trip here. 

 

He gulps as the guards pull the door open before him. Yes, this certainly is not going to be good.

 

A loud creak rings out through the hall as the door swings open, and Droki is pushed through roughly, falling to his knees just inside the room. He had been to this city not four years ago, a time when the kingdom was at a height of prosperity, but the king was aged even then; there might be someone else on the throne by now, for all he knew. He didn't have time to ask the guards, who more or less refused to talk to him or explain themselves as they carried him here. So when he looks up, he is surprised when he sees no king, old or young. He doesn’t even see a throne. The large room seems to have been redecorated since his last visit, and now resembles something closer to a harem than a throne room, with scattered pillows dotting the floor, and gold and silver platters bearing food placed seemingly randomly around the room. Not only that, but there is a giant bed replacing the throne, next to a giant bath; the actual throne has been pushed to the corner where it lays on its as if it were merely a discarded chair. And on the bed sits a woman of enormous size, larger than Droki assumed was possible. Marveling at the scale of her body, he knew of only one other person who came anywhere close to rivaling it, and that was the giantess who had escaped from his caravan. Yet, members of the royal court still bustle around the room as if this was normal.

 

What… what on earth happened here in the last four years?

 

Droki drags his feet as he is pulled along towards the woman. She must be the queen now, or at least the person in charge here, based on how everyone seems to treat her courteously as they move around her bed. She appears to be around thirty years old, laying on her side with her back to him. She’s wearing thin silk robes that are almost see-through in the bright sunlight that streams through the windows, with pieces of golden jewelry dotting the edges of her body. 

 

She seems to grow yet more massive the closer he gets; probably around five meters in height, a full two meters taller than the giantess he was transporting. She also appears far less slender, with every curve of her body lined with a thick layer of fat. Laying on her side, her hips alone are taller than he is; not only is she massive, she also has one in a thousand proportions, with a butt of monstrous size. There has to be some reason why both of the giantesses I’ve seen also happen to be sex goddesses, he notes as he draws yet closer to her. Yes, this occasion was undoubtedly related to the other ultra-sexy giantess that had escaped under his watch. 

 

“Your highness!” The guard dragging Droki calls out. “We have the merchant here for you!”

 

Droki simply gapes as the massive form of the woman rolls over to face them. Her stomach is large and bulging, reaching out perhaps a full meter from her chest. He watches as it crashes into the bed before him, sending rippling waves across its surface. Her giant breasts undergo a similar motion, pressed together by her arms as she pulls herself over; he can make out the teacup-sized nipple pushing out small tents in the thin fabric. She is just as beautiful as the other giantess, though with shorter, lighter hair, and of course, much heavier and all-around bigger, nearly twice her height.

 

He is so distracted by her amazing body that he hardly notices the two rings she wears, each of which contains a massive gemstone, one light green and the other a dark blue. Each ring individually is probably worth a fortune, similar in value to the necklace worn by the other giantess. Droki remains unaware of this fact, however, due to the mix of fear and amazement that currently dominates his mind. The guard has already released him, but he’s too petrified to run, caught in the gaze of the giantess before him. 

 

“I’ve been waiting for you,” she speaks slowly and relatively quietly, but her voice carries a commanding tone that silences the room in an instant; all eyes are on the two of them now. “I hear that you… lost my prize?”

 

“If it is the giantess of which you speak, then yes, my lady,” he responds almost inaudibly, wanting to avert his eyes from her but unable to pry them from her body. 

 

“Oh, she’s hardly a giantess, compared to me,” she replies, scoffing a little. “But she was still very… valuable. I sold the entire province of Helma to get her, you know.”

 

At that point, Droki’s hope for leaving that room alive diminished significantly. This person is not going to just forgive him for effectively losing her an entire province. His entire body is drenched with sweat, both from the broiling summer heat and the pressure to please this giant woman in front of him. Everyone in the room can see his body shaking.

 

“Still, the details matter,” the giantess queen continues. “How did she escape?”

 

“She… she had help,” he desperately tries to defend himself. “A tiny thief snuck into our camp and freed her. We fought them, but they escaped into the desert together. We… we couldn’t stop them.”

 

“I see.” Droki falls to the ground when he sees her hand coming for him, but she still easily scoops him up, lifting him to dangle before her face. “Do you know where she is now?”

 

“No,” he stammers out. 

 

“Do you know where she could be going?”

 

“N-no. B-b-but they fled into the desert, so they’re probably lost by now, and starving! If-if you search, they might still be out there!”

 

“Ah, I see now!” She exclaims as she rolls onto her back, still holding his limp body above her. Dropping him, she giggles as he falls onto her chest, slipping into the crevice between her tits. Each orb is larger than his entire body if he were to curl into a ball, and they sway back and forth with her laughter, sliding to absorb him further and further into them.

 

“So you’re useless!”

 

She continues to laugh at his expense as she sits up, sending him tumbling down to land in between her legs. He has just enough time to look up, and see her massive ass slide over him, before it drops upon his face, covering him in the silk and flesh. The many people in the room around her simply watch as she flexes and releases her butt muscles, pulling him further and further into her cheeks. Then, standing up, she proudly displays her work to the officials in the room: Droki, a full-grown man, has been pulled up to his waist into her butt. While he still twitches and flinches, he is no longer struggling; though he can breathe, he knows there is no escape. 

 

The giantess takes a hard step off the bed, and the officials clear the way before her as she steps across the room. She could have crushed the man stuck between her butt cheeks just by sitting down, but she had something else in mind. Striding over to the bath, she slowly climbs the steps up to the edge of the tub, flexing her muscles as she does to pull Droki in deeper. His face is resting near the lips of her vagina, but the massive sheets of her butt flesh cover the area easily, expanding out behind her for nearly a full meter. 

 

She begins to take the steps down into the water, without removing her clothes, slowly lowering herself into it as the onlookers realize what's happening. The man in her ass shrieks and flails as he feels the water come over him, but he can do nothing as he is submerged with her lower body. She lets out a relaxed sigh as she sits down in the basin of the bath, crushing the man beneath her; there is no escape to the surface for him now. All that remains of his screams are a few bubbles, escaping up to the throne room. 

 

The court slowly calms down, returning to their duties, but one man approaches the giantess, standing beside the bath. He is relatively short, but carries himself with pride and the dignity of a well-bred noble, with fine clothes and short, styled hair. He is only perhaps twenty years of age, visibly younger than the giantess. 

 

"This is truly an unfortunate event, my queen, but perhaps killing that man was not quite the most ideal decision," he speaks softly to her. “He was a prominent merchant with significant regional influence, after all.” 

 

“This man lost me an entire province, Norfal,” she responds indignantly, though not cruelly; she takes his words seriously. “If a general did that, they would be executed. He’s just as guilty. Besides!”

 

She stretches her arms up, her fingertips reaching a solid four meters above the ground; the man, Norfal, takes a nervous step back, slightly intimidated by her size.

 

“I have to remind the people around here that just because I’ve gotten soft in the belly that I haven’t gotten soft in the heart. I need to carry out an execution or two once in a while so they know their place.”

 

“As you wish, my queen,” Norfal, relents. “I shall make the preparations to locate our target, with your blessing. Again.”

 

“If you will, darling,” the giantess queen plants a massive kiss on his cheek, before allowing him to excuse himself. 

 

She visibly contemplates pulling the corpse from her butt, but decides against it, letting herself soak in the cool water for a little while instead. A passing servant hands her a plate of peeled oranges, which she takes and begins eating like grapes, shooing the servant away. A soft whisper of her thoughts can be heard escaping from her mouth as she lays back in the basin, too quiet for anyone to hear.

 

“So you've escaped me again, have you Dianella? And here I thought we were friends….”

 

Chapter End Notes:

Regular story with Belfet and Dianella will continue in the next chapter!

 

...Yes, the main character's name has been Belfet this whole time. He said it in chapter 5. Yes, I know you forgot (;