- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ensley takes her involuntary brother along for a skinny-dip.

 

+++

It was the most frightening experience Bronco ever had, up until now, that is. Even more terrifying when facing an opponent in the ring who was far more superior than yourself, and you still had to drag out three rounds before the end of the match.

Bronco knew precisely how it felt to be shrunk down, knew exactly how it was to witness the world around him at the size of an action figure. It was daunting at first, but it was an experience he gradually got more accustomed to when Ensley's strong fingers wrapped their way around his fragile body to collect its price, time after time.

This however, to be shrunk down to the paltry size of a ladybug stirred up an entirely new level of paralysis inducing fear.

True, Bronco was powerless when tightly clenched within Ensley's fist or when he was wrestling for fresh air while trapped within her cleavage. Still though, the fact that Ensley was forced to undertake some sort of effort to keep Bronco in line gave him a slight sense of control, however meager.

This was definitely not the case as Bronco's minuscule existence was forced to cope with its new size. He was so incredibly tiny, and Ensley's hand was so threateningly large. She could choose to leisurely sip a cocktail on the couch and watch some reality show in the meantime while Bronco roamed freely on the palm of her open hand. It would still be impossible for him to take a split. He was just too tiny.

Bronco was deeply worried about the future. Ensley was only eighteen, a brat, barely a woman, and her powers had already evolved to such a frightening scale. Where would it all end?

Bronco felt a cold shiver meandering down his spine when he saw images of himself, smaller than a louse even, crawling over the smooth and vast surface of Ensley's pale thigh while she beamed down upon him like a planetary God. Her leg would be like a small landscape to him. At a size like that, Ensley could even leave him on the table with a reassured mind. It's not like he would be able to run off very far anyway. If Ensley would return after half an hour or so, she would still find him in the exact same spot, perhaps two or three inches away from his initial spot, but not a millimeter further.

Bronco noticed that it became harder for him to see Ensley as his stepsister the smaller he got. She looked more like a stately Greek goddess. She was already incomprehensible huge at the moment when she gazed down upon him with her fiery red hair. Ensley's characteristic carefree glare morphed into a look of amusement when she saw him covering his privates.

"Do not worry brother, you'll soon see me naked too, I promise." She winked.

Bronco's squealing pleas were muffled when Ensley decided to close her enormous hand and stuff him into the dark, narrow abyss of her back pocket.

"Time for a trip, brother. I want to show you something." He heard her booming voice speaking.

Bronzo cursed as loud as his insignificant tiny lungs could when his body was tightly compressed between the denim of Ensley's shorts. Her firm, bubble butt put its fabric to the test as Ensley jumped upon the saddle of her bike to dash off with her well-sculptured legs.

It seemed like an eternity for Bronco before he was finally able to move his arms and legs freely again. He was fished out by Ensley's digits (upside down, by his feet) and plunged roughly upon Ensley awaiting palm.

"Oh my God, brother!" Ensley's thundering voice compelled him to cover his tiny ears. "I cannot wait. I'm sooo delightfully keen to see your reaction once you've seen what I can do."

"Was shrinking me to the size of woodlouse not shocking enough?" Bronco said.

He huddled up when Ensley's towering digits enclosed all around his field of vision, trapping him once more within her tight fist.

His bowels almost squeezed their way through his throat when he felt like he was plummeting at a rapid pace. He coughed and rolled over a few times before he realized Ensley had dropped him on the ground. It was a sandy soil where he landed upon. They were outside, near a lake encircled by a strip of beach and rows of tall trees. The sun shone brightly while it soared its way along the stretched out blue sky. As he noticed the size of the grain of sands, Bronco realized Ensley must have enlarged him a bit. He was not yet back at his usual action-figure size, but still positively larger than before. It felt good. He felt the urge to show some gratitude to his stepsister for enlarging him but swallowed that intention quickly as he realized that it was she who shrunk him in the first place.

He craned his neck, used his hand to shade his eyes and looked up at his stepsister, who was still tall as a mountain to him. Due to the bright sun shining right behind his stepsister, Bronco could not make out the features of her face, though. He could see the contours of her body clearly. She was truly enormous.

Bronco felt that odd sensation again as he observed his gigantic stepsister. He felt the need to show this being some reverence, to bend his knees and bring his forehead into the sand.

What am I thinking? He chuckled and swept that queer thought away.

He flinched backward as Ensley started to undress.

"Pretty neat here, huh, brother?" she said as she threw down her bra reasonably close to where little Bronco was standing. He fell on his butt as it crashed down in the sand roughly a few inches away from him.

"Will you watch it!" he shouted.

"Soooorry!" Ensley said.

He shook his head in disapproval as Ensley removed her denim shorts and revealed to him that she was completely naked under it.

He flinched backward as the circus-tent like denim shorts crashed down dangerously close to him on the other side.

"Why don't you just throw it on me instead next time?!" He crossed his arms, shaking his head again.

"There." Ensley stood with her hands on her hips, naked, looking out over the lake, which was sparkling with glitters from the sun.

"You ready for a skinny dip, brother?"

"What if I ain't?" he replied dryly.

"Oh, wait! I have something for you! You're gonna love it, brother!" Ensley crouched down and rummaged about in her backpack, brought her clenched hand out, and opened it.

"Where the hell did you get those?" Bronco said as he was looking at two shrunken cars and something that looked like a speedboat resting in Ensley's hand. They were roughly the size of a dinky toy. If he was slightly smaller, he would be able to drive them.

"Is that like… Mr Dockson's car you have there?" Bronco asked.

"Serves him right for making all those inappropriate remarks about my ass all the time!" Ensley fumed.

"He's not in it, is he?"

Bronco rolled his eyes as he could see by her reaction she hadn't even considered a thing like that. She brought the car up to her eyes and took a peek inside.

"Nope, totally empty." She said

Ensley placed the speedboat in the water, plucked Bronco up, who made a futile attempt to resist, shrunk him some, and put him into the boat.

"Pretty awesome, right?" she beamed all proudly. "Go on, try it." Ensley prodded.

Bronco shrugged and ambled over toward the control panel. He was somewhat familiar with boats. He set the remote control in forward-gear and turned the key (which was miraculously enough present) to start the engine.

"Go ahead. I'll be right behind you." Ensley said as her colossus posture walked up toward the water. "I've got something to show you, remember?" she winked and dipped her toes to feel the water's temperature.

Bronco blasted off under a roaring engine, grazing over the water. He narrowly avoided Ensley's splashing feet, which created positively huge tidal waves as she dashed through the water. She took a dive while screaming some enthusiastic cheer.

Bronco sat there in his boat, bobbing on the subsiding waves created by Ensley's massive splash. His eyes followed Ensley's figure, gliding under the water, creating currents and tiny vortexes as her limbs swept with full force to push her body through the cold stream.

Her body emerged from the water. It all seemed to go in slo-mo as water dripped along her immaculate, pale skin and she rose higher and higher, blocking out the sun. The sight reminded Bronco of some cheesy disaster movie whereby an ancient sea monster suddenly rose up, with its all-devouring jaws to spray chaos and fear among the crew of a helpless vessel bobbing on the ocean. However, this 'monster' had very little resemblance with the image that was blinking inside Bronco's head.

It was his stepsister. And even though he was very reluctant to admit, she simply looked good. Her well-shaped body ascended higher and higher. Just when Bronco thought that Ensley had reached the peak of her height, she rose still.

"Oh lord…" Bronco brought out as he gawked at his stepsister, who did not cease to rise.

Ensley moaned in ecstasy as her body kept growing and growing. Initially, she was standing at the mid-waist level above the waterline. It was only a short time until her rapid growth spurt caused Ensley to tower over the water from mid-thigh level, then her knees, then her shins and her body's expansion still kept going and going.

"Ah yes, I knew I could pull this off!" Ensley said as she looked about from her new perspective, looking all proud. "Look at me, I'm huuuuuuge, brother!

"I can even peek over some of these trees! Hey! I think I can see Wide point bridge from up here!"

Before he even knew what happened, Bronco was already snatched up by his gigantic stepsister and hoisted up.

"Can you p-please put me d-down now?" Bronco said as he and his boat now lay in Ensley's hand while she stretched out her arm above her head as far as possible.

"You can even see more than me now, isn't it brother? Lucky you." She lowered her hand, giving poor Bronco a breather, blewing him a big kiss in the face.

"I'm soooo happy this worked!"

Chapter End Notes:

Early access to this, and other exclusive stories on my patreon.

https://www.patreon.com/glaazius

 

Thx for reading. Please let me hear your thoughts!