- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, it took quite a bit longer than I planned, but here it is. The first of many payoffs to a long, teasing first chapter.

This is the part where I redirect you to check out the tags and size roles before we dive straight in, and welcome anyone on the fence to give it a try with an open mind.

More to come, hopefully sooner than later. Enjoy!

            Donovan was mesmerized by the two heavenly bodies before him. On the one hand, Janine needed no explanation. The intimidating woman made him feel small when they were (relatively) the same size. With her towering over him, undressing as casually as she might have alone after a normal day of work, he felt…powerless. She was a goddess, and he was nothing but a plaything.

            But then, next to her was…him. Donovan was open-minded, but he had never really considered his own sex appeal. He wasn’t even sure he had any. But as he watched the empty-headed copy of himself unlatch his belt and caught a glimpse of the member struggling for freedom against the fly of his pants, he felt a similar stirring of his own. One way or the other, it seemed he was in for a deep self-examination.

            “Just a second there, Donnie boy.” At her command, the clone froze, hands on the button of his trousers. Donovan froze as well, turning to look at her. Janine’s pants had hit the floor, and her shirt hung unbuttoned and open, revealing the matching purple lingerie that hugged her exactly how Donovan had imagined it. “I think we’ll go with Donnie to tell you apart.” She walked over to the full-size Donovan and gently cupped his cheek. “Why don’t you take it nice and slow? Mama wants a show.”

            She ran a finger from cheekbone to chin, then turned and approached the bed. Donovan gasped as she spun on her heel, eyes widening as the ass he’d been craving swung into view, then he yelped as it dropped toward him before he could even take it all in.

            Janine came down like a meteor, not on top of him, but behind him, and the mattress caved in under her weight. Donovan lost his balance and tumbled down the sudden incline, coming to a sudden and abrupt halt as he collided with a humid wall of lace. Janine purred.

            “Best seat in the house. Now, Donnie. This time with gusto.”

            Donnie snapped into action. Rather than the vacant stare he previously wore, he locked eyes with Janine, and then alarmingly dropped his smoldering gaze to Donovan. Was he…was he really capable of this? Donovan looked on in awe as Donnie’s stance shifted and he swung his hips, casually undoing the buttons on his shirt as he swayed toward the bed.

            Something brushed Donovan’s neck and he jerked reflexively, turning to see Janine’s knuckle as she delicately traced the very noticeable outline of herself, enjoying the show. Just her knuckle was bigger than his head. Donovan scooted forward a hair and glanced around. At this scale, each of her thighs curved up out of site, and the only other thing he had to look at than her…was himself.

            Donnie had finished with his shirt buttons, and with a surprising amount of flair, he rolled his shoulders and cast it off, thrusting forward what pecs he had. Janine gladly reached out and ran her nails down his chest, seemingly approving. Meanwhile, Donovan got another up close and person look at the scale of his own junk, which he could confirm was more than twice his current size. But he wouldn’t have to wait long for an even closer look, as Donnie’s hands returned to his fly.

            Donovan looked up to gauge Janine’s expression. She was composed, but there was air of intent, all her focus locked in for the big reveal, where she never seemed more than mildly bemused at the bar. The heat radiating behind him told him she was enjoying the show. He turned back to Donnie, morbidly curious as the zipper came down, and in one smooth motion, Donnie practically leapt out of his pants, revealing not the modest boxer briefs Donovan expected, but a pair of lacy panties Donovan swore he’d spotted in Janine’s suitcase. “Hey, those aren’t…”

            “Those are all for me, darling. Don’t worry, he won’t need them for very long.” Donovan couldn’t look away. If he thought Donnie was obvious through his pants, every little ridge was practically visible in the skin-tight lingerie, shaft practically bursting out of the poor unsuspecting garment. Janine reached out and ran a fingernail gently along it from base to tip, and Donnie’s silence broke with a gasp. “Give us a twirl, Donnie.”

            Donnie did just that, coming in close as he did, and stopping in reverse, thrusting out his own rear and glancing over his shoulder. This time, Donovan gasped. Janine whistled softly, drinking it in. “Donovan…how were you hiding all this? My goodness, you are just…dummy thicc.”

            Donovan wanted to protest, but…she was right. Maybe it was the panties or the angle it was looming over him from, or maybe he’d just never bothered looking in the mirror, but good lord, his ass looked amazing. God, he could get lost between…those... He tried to shake the thought from his head, but he couldn’t help noticing that the back of the panties was completely invisible, buried between Donnie's big round buns.

            Janine slapped one plump cheek and it took a full two seconds to stop jiggling afterward. “Unf.” She grabbed Donnie by the hips and tugged him closer. “Why don’t you put that thing to work?”

            Donovan fell back as she pulled him a step closer and his own butt loomed closer. “Janine…Janine, wait. I’m still down here.”

            “Oh, I know. Donnie, show us what you’ve got.”

            Donnie’s legs spread, and his booty popped out slightly further. He slid toward her, swaying his hips once more as he swung slowly closer, and closer to her lap, until…

            Rather than catch him on her lap, Janine spread her legs wide and Donnie’s cheeks plopped down on top of Donovan. With a muffled shout, the little man disappeared right up his own butt. She allowed herself a giggle. “Well, don’t stop now, Donnie. ”

            Donnie ground into the mattress on command and Donovan was driven between two states: sandwiched between his own ass and the comforter, and clapped between his own cheeks. He tried to pry himself free, but even the slightest wobble stopped him firm in his tracks. He wasn’t going anywhere.

            Meanwhile above, while Donnie’s butt chewed up its miniature origin, he slowly maneuvered closer to Janine, tracing along her inner thighs, closer and closer. Janine in turn spread her legs further to give him clearance to grind directly on her, smothering their little toy between them.

            Donovan’s cycle of smothering suddenly changed as Janine’s lavender scent crept in behind him and he found himself almost juggled between the two giants in an intoxicating bounce house of flesh and lace. He let go and let himself get lost, just in time to feel Donnie standing up, and to his alarm, taking him with him.

            Donnie stood up, cheeks clapping together around Donovan’s lower half, leaving only his face exposed to the open air.

            Janine was looking for him on the bed in front of her. Her confused gaze turned upward, and settled on him, and she started to laugh openly. “You know, of everyone I’ve ever done this with, no one has ever filled out my panties quite as well as you…but I think it’s time we stop fooling around, and start…well, fooling around.”

            She licked her lips, and reached out, peeling the grateful little man out of his gargantuan double’s supple peach and tossing him haphazardly onto the bed. “Table that dumptruck, Donnie, and tuck those panties somewhere safe. I want my other prize now.”

            Donovan stumbled on the silky sheets as Janine crawled toward him on all fours. She loomed over him and hooked a thumb in her own panties, worming them down her thighs with practiced ease, then tugging the rest of the way. She winked at Donovan, then tossed them directly on top of him, smothering the little man in her concentrated scent.

            For a moment, he just lay there, taking it all in. But then her hand crept in after him, plucking him from the makeshift nest. “Time to see how I compare.”

            Donovan’s stomach lurched, as she carried him up and around, depositing him gently at the crest of her own booty. She may have found his impressive, but she was on another level. Granted, at this size and from this vantage point, he could see the curvature of her curves, but god, what he wouldn’t give to be full size and able…to…

            His vision turned to Donnie, fully nude, rock hard, and ready to make that dream a reality. He slid onto the bed behind her, and caressed Janine’s hips. Janine purred again. “Show me what you can do, you two… and Donovan, don’t think you can let Donnie here do all the work.”

            “I-” Donovan was cut off as Donnie spanked her and he lost his footing and tumbled down the slope of her ass, reaching for anything to steady his descent. He managed to stabilize himself deep between her cheeks using both his hands and feet. He caught his breath and stared straight at Donnie’s enormous cock, lingering just below him. Donnie gently stroked it as he lined himself up. Donovan pried his eyes away with some difficulty, looking up at Donnie, who locked eyes with him and winked as he entered Janine.

            Donovan found himself incredibly flustered, but more urgently, he found the landscape shifting. As Donnie slowly worked his way in and out, Janine moaned and let her upper body sink down into the pillows and thrust her ass into the air.

            Then Donnie began to pick up the pace. Janine’s hips swayed with every movement. As the two started to fall into a comfortable rhythm, Janine’s cheeks started to move more rigorously and it became more difficult for Donovan to keep from falling, and with a particularly deep thrust from Donnie, they clapped together around him, broke his grip, and he fell, landing square on his back on a wrinkled surface that was impossible not to recognize.

            He felt a shiver run through Janine’s body. “My, such enthusiasm. Are you trying to dive straight in? I am rather fond of butt plugs, you know.”

            Donnie’s hands slid up from her hips to take hold of her cheeks, which gratefully stopped their assault on Donovan and gave him a chance to right himself before they started to smother him again. He rolled over, trying to support himself and stand, but didn’t realize what a precarious position he was in. His right arm held firm, but he yelped as his left arm, rather than bracing, slipped straight inside Janine up to his elbow and he collapsed against her once more.

            “Mmmm, eager and a natural. Maybe we won’t have to experiment much this weekend after all.” Each laugh from Janine was punctuated by another moan as Donnie quickened his pace.

            Her bluntness was driving Donovan mad as he tried to gather his bearings. He could stand upright, if he wasn’t currently elbow deep inside her. He was starting to get his sea legs, adjusting to the rhythm. He steadied himself and climbed to his knees, carefully withdrawing his arm and almost falling off altogether as it popped free. He flailed and did the only thing he could do. He drove it straight back in. Her ass greedily slurped right up to his shoulder this time, and his face was dragged into a welcoming wrinkle. Even this, he noticed, smelled of lavender, and for that he was grateful. Bracing against her, he tried to pry himself free again and find a happy medium.

            “Aw, don’t be shy now. Donnie, why don’t you give him a hand?”

            Janine’s left cheek crept in toward him, and Donovan’s eyes shot wide open as he heard Donnie’s hand sliding toward him. “H-hold on, wait!”

            Donnie didn’t wait, and a thumb the size of his torso connected with his back, then started to roll over him as if Donnie massaged her hole, completely indifferent to his presence. Donnie rolled his thumb in time with each thrust, digging Donovan a little deeper each time. The tiny man tried not to panic as his body was so easily pressed into her welcoming pucker. Intentionally or otherwise, Donnie readjusted his thumb, settling on top of Donovan’s legs. Donovan pried his face away and managed to pull his arms free, but in the process, he slipped in up to his waist. Facing the same direction as Donnie, he bent backward to peer up at the giant, and he could swear the clone was grinning as he pressed him inside her.

            “Mmm, that’s enough for now. Thank you, Donnie.” The thumb relented, and moved to grasp her hip, earning a gasp from Janine. “God, you’re perfect. But hold still, Donnie. It’s time for me to drive.”

            Donnie thrust fully inside her, then froze there, straightening his back. Janine gasped again as she began to reposition, returning to her hands and knees. Donovan’s world shifted once more, and what remained outside her was tilted backward toward Donnie by gravity. His arms were dangling. His hips, at this new angle slid just slightly free of Janine’s ass, and that seemed like a blessing until she started to move.

            Donnie stood stock still as Janine shifted her knees, then slid slowly, agonizingly away from him until just the tip barely remained inside her, then slammed back against him. In unison, she and Donnie gasped. Donovan gasped too, not out of pleasure, but as he felt his hips slip out even further when she collided with Donnie. Before he could fully grasp the magnitude of this problem, she started again, this time with no intent to stop and bask.

            Janine fucked hard. With Donnie’s obedient posture and his steadying grip on her hips, she didn’t have to hold back to keep from knocking him straight off the bed. And she took full advantage, slamming her ass into his bony hips and driving him deeper inside her than he’d managed on his own.

            Each time she drove Donnie inside her, Donovan was thrown forward, his legs slipping out just a little bit more. The only reason he didn’t immediately come free was the rapidly deteriorating grip her ass had on him. But Janine was lost in the pleasure and his struggles were doing plenty to keep her happy with his performance.

            Soon, the inevitable happened all at once. First, his legs popped free up to his knees, and his body swung down, giving him a full view of Donnie’s shaft as she pulled away. Then she slammed back and he popped free completely, flailing through the air and colliding with Donnie’s pelvis with a wet slap.

            Janine pulled away again, and Donovan, dazed, tumbled down and landed straddling Donnie just in time to see the full force of Janine’s lust collide with him head on.

            A wall of sopping heat and pleasure bowled over him, then just as quickly pulled away with such force she briefly dragged him along flat on his stomach.  Donovan frantically grabbed hold of Donnie’s dick to avoid falling as she returned and this time, consumed him whole. Janine slid over him easily, smothering Donovan between the enormous cock and her inner walls, and his entire world became her. But where he expected her to release him again, this time, he came along for the ride. His body was dragged along Donnie’s shaft again and again, reduced to an accessory to the main attraction, or so he thought.

            Janine had felt him pop free, and relished the thought of what came next. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth unceremoniously as she felt his tiny body collide with her, and she let out a shriek of pleasure when she felt him slip all the way inside.

            She noticed Donnie was shaking as their boy toy increased his own pleasure. His stamina was impressive, but not unending. After all, what would be the fun in that?

            Janine kept up the pressure until she could tell he was right on the edge, then slipped forward right off of him. She turned and noticed Donovan’s absence from the living dildo and grinned. She leaned back, spread her legs and motioned him forward. Donnie complied happily.

            Consumed by the momentum of the god-like lovers, Donovan lost himself. There was nothing he could contribute here but to exist, and just as he lost the ability to figure out which way was in or out, Donnie’s cock retreated, and he was abandoned inside Janine as she fell forward.

            Overcome by it all, Donovan wondered if they would let him out, or if this was his new home for the foreseeable future? In the bizarre euphoric state, somewhere between pleasure and panic, he didn’t think he would mind either way.

            Before he could entertain that thought further, his world turned over, and as suddenly as it left, Donnie’s girthy mass was on top of him, bearing down on him as he thrust into her without a care in the world for the tiny man. All he was good for was a bit of added pleasure as his own cock steamrolled him and made Janine scream.

            Janine arched her back. Her legs were wrapped around Donnie’s waist and driving him into her, not that he needed much assistance. She felt him grinding her tiny passenger against her and moaned deeply. His entire existence reduced to a sex toy for a clone of himself. God, that was so…so…

            Janine cried out as she came, and a moment later, so did Donnie.

            Suddenly Donovan’s world became much tighter, and he gasped as he was compressed by the walls around him and driven harder into Donnie. The pressure overwhelmed him as Donnie’s cum flooded his world, drenching him and mingled with all the other fluids, and he too came, consumed in the fever dream of pure pleasure that was these giants’ bodies.

            Janine lay back on the bed, gasping for air as Donnie gently removed himself and rolled onto his back next to her. His cock stood up straight, and glued firmly halfway up its shaft was a tired and panting Donovan.

            They lay like that for several minutes, not saying a word. Eventually Janine rolled over, putting an arm around Donnie and taking hold of his dick with the other. It was starting to soften, but stood straight back up at her slightest touch. She examined the top side, then the bottom and grinned when she saw Donovan glued there. The tiny man was unable to move his limbs, but he looked up at her and her smile gave him chills.

            “You know,” she said, “cock decoration is a good look for you. I think you should spend the night there.”

            Donovan’s eyes widened as that statement caught up to his post-orgasm clarity, but there was nothing he could do to fight it. Janine smirked. “It has been a long day. I think this was more than admirable for a first night performance. What say we call it a night and pick this up in the morning, boys?”

            “J-Janine, hang on. I don’t know about this.”

            Janine clucked her tongue and tousled his hair with one finger, but didn’t say anything else to him. She cupped Donnie’s cheek, and kissed him. “You know what I love most of all, darling? I do so love being the little spoon. Tuck our little boy toy in, would you?”

            She rolled over, revealing her still mesmerizing ass to the two of them. Donovan, trapped as he was, could barely turn his head to see it. It was like a pair of immense, pillowy cushions gifted by the gods. Donnie tenderly caressed her, then scooted forward and Donovan realized what they had in mind.

            Donnie slipped an arm under Janine. Gently spreading her cheeks, he maneuvered his eager cock between them as he snuggled up to her and turned Donovan into a condiment on the world’s greatest hotdog. Compressed in the warmth of the two of them, coated head to toe in their fluids and completely unable to move, Donovan realized he was...actually perfectly safe. Comfortable, even. Despite his initial protest and the fact that he was still unable to move, Donovan couldn’t imagine a more heavenly place to sleep.

            Donnie draped his arm over Janine’s hips and nuzzled the back of her neck. Janine sighed deeply and comfortably as she reached a hand out and hit the lights. “Good night, boys. Sleep well. I’ll do positively naughty things to you in the morning…”