[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Donovan planned a weekend at the casino with his best friends. But when they all cancel at the last minute and he's stuck with the reservation, his plans change. Enter, Janine.


Rated: X
Categories: Couples, Butt, Entrapment, Gentle, Young Adult 20-29, Mature (40-49) Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m, FM/m, M/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 10537 Read: 12330
Published: September 12 2020 Updated: January 31 2021

1. Chapter 1: Enter the Blind Tiger's Den by Just A Rambler [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3203 words)

In which we set the stage for what's to come.

Apologies for the cliffhanger. Chapter Two will understandably be steamier. Expect that soon.

2. Chapter 2: The First Night by Just A Rambler [Reviews - 0] (3585 words)

Well, it took quite a bit longer than I planned, but here it is. The first of many payoffs to a long, teasing first chapter.

This is the part where I redirect you to check out the tags and size roles before we dive straight in, and welcome anyone on the fence to give it a try with an open mind.

More to come, hopefully sooner than later. Enjoy!

3. Chapter 3: That Night and the Morning that Followed by Just A Rambler [Reviews - 0] (3749 words)

And here we are, chapter 3. This was originally going to be a shorter chapter, but I think it wound up being the longest so far.

Experimenting a bit and getting (back) into the groove. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

And as always, I hope you enjoy.