- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here we are, chapter 3. This was originally going to be a shorter chapter, but I think it wound up being the longest so far.

Experimenting a bit and getting (back) into the groove. Feedback is welcome and appreciated.

And as always, I hope you enjoy.

 

             Janine let out a long, content sigh as Donnie nestled his miniature copy deep between her buns and cuddled up to her. His nose brushed her hair gently, and she smiled when she heard him gently inhaling the scent of it.

            What had started as a long, exhausting day for her had quickly become a night she didn’t want to end. In truth, her performance tonight was a bit of a bluff. Donovan was not the first person she’d enjoyed a night with at the casino, but he was the first person to participate in her kinkiest fantasy. There was nothing that drove her as wild as the thought of bringing both a tiny man and a full-sized one to bed together, but finding two willing participants who could agree on which roles to play was near impossible. Janine loved to play the dom, and teasing an uncertain tiny was all well and good, but actually forcing someone against their will was an absolute no-go.

When she discovered this splitting method, it seemed like the perfect opportunity. And as an unanticipated bonus, watching little Donovan become enthralled by his own giant clone was maddeningly arousing.

She wondered what it was like for him, smothered between her cheeks and his own – still very rock hard – cock. After that little work out, she’d built up more than a little sweat, but she had tried to plan accordingly with a gentle application of perfume. Slowly, gently, she flexed her cheeks until she felt him squirm, then released. Donnie moaned breathily. She let her eyes flutter and repeated the process every so often as she drifted off to sleep, dreaming of reversed roles, and what it might be like to be buried in her own buns. In her sleep, she smiled.

 

Donovan was entombed in flesh, but it was surprisingly pleasant. Despite the considerable size of Janine’s ass, it felt more like being smothered between two pillows than absolutely crushed like he might have expected. His initial concern about being stuck wrapped around Donnie actually turned out to be a reasonably comfortable position. Like cuddling an overstuffed bodypillow, or a significantly larger partner.

            He briefly froze, shocked at how casually he’d embraced being plastered to a dick several times his size as normal, comfortable even. It must be the cocktail of smells getting to him. Make no mistake, everything was slightly slick with Janine’s sweat, but intermingled with it was the same delicate lavender perfume, her cum, and Donnie’s own, to say nothing of the faint scent one would expect in such a location. The air was permanently scented with sex and Janine. Donovan was intoxicated, and in his exhaustion, he let himself drift away into it.

            Occasionally, Janine would clench her cheeks in her sleep, and almost on reflex, Donovan tried to struggle and remind her of his presence. Admittedly, it was at least half thanks to Donnie’s own shuddering. But she always quickly released him, and in time, he became used to the rhythm and he too drifted to sleep. For Donovan, dreams were no reprieve, and he dreamed of dwindling smaller and smaller until he was too small to be found and became a permanent resident of Janine’s ass.

 

            Donnie did not think of much. He knew he was technically the “clone” in this situation, and he was relishing his ability to dominate his miniature “true self.” He wondered what it must be like to be reduced to a sex toy for a clone of yourself and the woman you thought you’d be spending the weekend with while that clone ravished her.

            Freed from any thoughts but this fantasy, Donnie was discovering a whole world of kinks and fantasies he’d never considered before. And at the core of all of it, his power over his tiny self was driving him wild. He drifted to sleep with dreams of what else he could do to Donovan, surprisingly few of which included Janine.

 

            Morning came, and Janine woke to an unconscious Donnie gently grinding himself against her backdoor. She shivered. This was an alarm clock she could get used to. Careful not to wake him, she slid the covers off of herself, unceremoniously spread her cheeks and slid out of bed.

            Wondering about her little toy, she ran a finger between his impromptu mattresses and found nothing there. Donnie rolled onto his back, and she grinned when she saw Donovan still firmly attached to his double’s dick, and most surprising of all, sleeping soundly even as Donnie rolled and it bobbed in the air.

            Janine licked her lips and delicately crawled back onto the bed. As tempted as she was to wake the tiny man up by dragging her tongue along the length of his body, she had a better idea. Rather than meet Donnie eye to eye for round two, she climbed over him and gently tucked her calves under his pillow, eclipsing the morning light on his face with her twin moons. Staring down at the morning wood and imagining its tiny passenger’s awakening moments from now, a string of drool fell from her lip, stretched down and glistened against the tip of his cock.

            In that moment, Donnie’s eyes cracked open and he gasped at the view, her lips glistening in the morning and her asshole greedily peeking out at him, making him feel as small as Donovan.

He gasped again as Janine’s head came down, and she ran her tongue from the base of his shaft to the tip, and them with a quiet, but audible “omf,” brought the entire length of it into the heavenly warmth of her mouth.

Then he gasped a third and final time as she sat down and his face vanished underneath her. His tongue greedily went to work.

Donovan was groggily waking up as the temperature dropped around him. The room wasn’t cold, but it was certainly cooler than he had been between the giants. Before he could piece together what was happening, a hot breeze rolled over him, and he glanced up to see Janine’s mouth overtaking him.

“Ooomf-” Janine opened wide and didn’t bring her lips together until she reached the base of Donnie’s dick, feeling the tiny Donovan pressed against the roof of her mouth. Then she plopped her big butt right down on Donnie’s face. Before she could even begin teasingly grinding on him like she planned, his tongue lapped at her clit, and her mouth lolled open, letting out a long, low moan.

Janine’s saliva proved the final straw for the fluids binding Donovan, and he felt himself coming loose as she closed her mouth. He started slipping downward as her moan rolled over him.

Janine gathered her wits and let Donnie go to town, focusing her efforts on their little toy. She felt Donovan finally come free and caught him with her top lip, dragging him along the shaft until they both popped free, and swinging her head up to let him hover in the air. She managed to blow him a kiss, then lunged out and caught him between her lips, slurping him into her mouth, swishing him around and sucking all the excess juices off him like a tasty little candy. When it seemed like she’d exhausted those, she settled him square on the middle of her tongue and reintroduced him to the other side of Donnie’s cock.

Donnie moaned as he felt the tiny toy join her tongue. He was not going to last long, but he could tell from Janine’s quivering legs that she wasn’t planning a drawn out morning. He reached up, took hold of each cheek and spread them wide and drove his face deep in between as his tongue settled into a rhythm, which Janine's gentle moans fell in time with. That seemed to do the trick.

Janine took Donnie into her throat, practically nuzzling his balls when she felt his nose brush up against her asshole. Her eyes rolled back and she started to seesaw herself, driving her ass down hard as her head came up, then giving Donnie air as she greedily swallowed him up.

Donovan, terrified of being swallowed, found Janine actually did an excellent job of keeping him away from her throat, despite it all. He didn’t dare hold onto anything, and tried not to panic as he was tasted by Janine and ground into Donnie.

It didn’t take long before they came in unison. Janine ground herself into Donnie and the pillow as she shuddered, and rather than swallow it straight out, she caught his load in her mouth, dousing Donovan in it and playfully swishing him around once more, catching him in her cheek as she swallowed it down.

Janine sat up and stretched, leaning back and wiggling her butt against Donnie. She glanced back and only saw his hair sticking out, but she could feel him breathing. She leaned against the headboard, scooping Donovan up with her tongue and exaggerated a yawn, sticking her tongue out and letting him slide off onto her lip, then down her chin.

Donovan, freed at last, was unable to find a grip, slick as he was, and tumbled off of her chin, landing with a splat on her left boob and settling there.

Janine sighed. “That was an excellent breakfast, boys. But it’s about time we get cleaned up to start the day.”

She clenched her cheeks around Donnie’s face, and sat forward, giggling when she felt his head come along with her. “Now I know my booty’s powerful, but it’s not strong enough to hold you there, Donnie.”

Donnie pried himself free enough to say “Not physically, maybe.”

Janine clucked her tongue and pressed down on his chest, pulling away. “Naughty boy. Go get the shower running, would you?”

She lifted her leg to free him, and Donnie crawled out from under her, planting a kiss on her butt cheek before as he did, then stumbling toward the bathroom.

Janine stood up and stretched, walking over to the window. She folded her arms under her breasts to stabilize the tiny man’s position and smiled down at him. “Good morning, Donovan…how’d you sleep, all tucked away in your queen bed?”

Donovan looked up at her in the sunlight and remembered how beautiful she was, on top of everything else. The wrinkles in her face, slight as they were, only accentuated her graceful beauty. There was a tired metaphor about fine wine that suited her perfectly. “Best bed I’ve ever slept in, believe it or not.”

Janine cocked an eyebrow. “Strong young man like yourself, you wouldn’t prefer a… firmer mattress?”

Donovan shook his head. “I really, really wouldn’t.”

He could swear her cheeks reddened slightly at that, but she poked him before he could get a good look. “Little flatterer, that’s what you are. Or just looking to get a little flatter.”

Donovan took the one slight advantage he’d have over the giant woman. “Are you threatening me with a good time?”

Janine smirked. “Are you looking to spend the day as a buttplug?”

This time Donovan blushed, and Janine scooped him up into her palm, brought him to her lips and whispered, “Don’t play a game if you aren’t ready to win the prize.”

            She kissed him, or more accurately, she kissed her palm and smothered his entire body under her lips in the process. They heard the shower turn on, and Janine looked toward the bathroom. “Ah, good. Let’s go get nice and clean, all three of us.”

            “A-all at once?”

“I’m a stickler for conserving water.” Janine started walking, keeping her hand steady as she picked up a shower bag in the other and set it on the hotel sink. She rifled through it, pulling out a few bottles of bath products, and then a bath scrub, which she held over him. “And I think you’ll be invaluable in making sure we get every nook and cranny spotless.”

Donovan opened his mouth, but before he could answer, she moved her hand and tilted it, and his body tumbled out onto the porous ball. He tried to stand upright, and in doing so managed to instantly tangle his legs in the scrub.

Janine noticed his predicament and turned the scrub over, keeping her other hand below it in case Donovan fell. But even when she swayed it or swung it around, his impromptu knot held firm. “Well, that’s convenient…”

Janine picked up a bottle in her other hand and Donnie came over the grab the others, and they stepped into the shower together. It was surprisingly roomy. If Donovan had been full size, the three of them would have been cramped, but Donnie and Janine were able to stand and move mostly comfortably.

“Hm, no hooks.” “Where shall we hang this for the moment? Ah, Donnie. Hold still.” Janine took the loofah by the looped strap, letting the rest of it dangle, and kneeling to hang it on the nearest peg, which was standing at attention again already.

Tucked in the loofah, Donovan gaped up at Donnie as you realized the plan. Janine hung the loofah halfway down Donnie’s cock, brushing up against his balls and giving Donovan a view of little else.

Janine noticed she couldn’t see the little man and realized she’d hung him backwards, but just smirked as she started to wet her hair, then reached for the shampoo. “Don’t drop that now, Donnie.”

Donnie had little difficulty holding the loofah, eyes locked on her body as the water and shampoo ran over it. When she had run the conditioner through it, she poked him in the chest. “Your turn.”

They changed places, and suddenly water started to cascade down through the loofah. The brunt of it missed Donovan, running down either side as the girthy canopy that was Donnie protected him . As he washed his hair, Janine reached for her bodywash and poured a healthy helping of it onto the now wet loofah. Squatting down, she worked the fluid through the scrub, pulling it free from its hook and holding it up as Donnie finished with his hair. “Scrub your back?”

She started on his back as Donnie stepped back from the stream, scrubbing as hard as she dared without grinding the little occupant of the loofah down to nothing. Donovan’s face was rubbed against skin the scent of which he knew all too well, and which was certainly not as welcoming as Janine’s. But he didn’t have much of a choice as she scrubbed circles across his back, then down his left arm and his right, then moved lower, scrubbing the little man across Donnie’s legs, and with a bit of a balancing act his feet, making sure to work between each toe as Donnie carefully balanced.

Donovan gagged, but mercifully, she didn’t drag this out. Unfortunately, next up was even worse as Donnie lifted his arms. Donovan closed his eyes, held his breath, and tried not to think about the hairs that brushed against him until it was over.

Janine squeezed the loofah, then resoaped it in preparation of her favorite part. Placing the loofah square on Donnie’s chest, she scrubbed downward in tantalizing circles until she came to its designated hanging rack. Crouching, Janine reached around and took a handful of Donnie’s ass to steady herself as she painstakingly ran the loofah over every inch of dick, back and forth, up and down, until she was certain there was no remaining mess.

She delicately worked it down between his legs and gently worked the little man around the surface of his balls before motioning to Donnie to turn around. He did, and leaned against the wall of the shower, proudly offering the ass she’d been so fond of the night before. Janine whistled, then looked down at Donovan, who knew exactly what was coming, and grinned before setting to work. She made sure to scrub every inch of the outside before gripping his left cheek, spreading it, and really working the loofah between them. To her surprise, Donnie seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, little noises of pleasure escaping him all the while.

Finally, she relented, and Donovan gasped for air as he was freed. But he didn’t have long. Janine rinsed the loofah thoroughly, then soaped it again and handed it to Donnie. “My turn.”

Donnie took the loofah, looked down and spotted you, realizing what was going on. He grinned. He followed a very similar pattern, starting with all the “boring” areas before working his way down to Janine’s feet. Unlike Janine, he spent his time here, really working the tiny man into her soles, and spending plenty of time between each toe. Janine, for her part, didn’t mind the pampering at all, though when it came to her pits, she gave Donnie a look, and he worked quickly and moved on.

Rinse, resoap, and Donovan, looking forward to the next bit, found himself instead of facing Janine, looking back at Donnie, who smirked as he softly worked the scrub across her chest, thoroughly making sure he reached ever curve, and gently lifting each breast to really scrub underneath. Here, he readjusted his grip, and in doing so, gave Donovan just a taste, as each of Janine’s breasts weighed down on the scrub, smothering him as he was worked across their surface.

He washed her stomach, and both men were surprised to notice the firmness of her abs. Janine blushed at the attention, glad they were too enamored to notice. Then she turned and presented her ass like he had.

This was, in fact, Donovan’s first good look at it. No difficult angles, no sudden motions, no extreme close-ups (for a few seconds, anyway). For a moment, he just took in the view and marveled at it. A work of art.

Then a dab of soap came down on him, and Donnie gave her the same deep scrub she’d given him. When she felt it was sufficient, she clenched her buns around the loofah and Donnie let it go. As they came together, only the strap of the loofah was still visible.

Janine savored smothering the tiny man as the two giants rinsed off, then she hooked a finger in the loofah and pried it loose to finish up before shutting the water off and stepping out. Janine set the loofah on the sink, making sure Donovan was facing them, then tossed a towel to Donnie, and without any of the gusto, they dried off and proceeded about their morning as normal. When they were dry, Janine untangled Donovan, and set a dry washcloth on the surface of the sink next to him, giving him the most autonomy he’d had since entering her room last night, then she and Donnie stepped out of the room.

By the time Donovan had managed to unfold the washcloth and dry himself off with it, they re-entered. Janine was half-dressed, much how he’d seen her last night, but in reverse, and this time wearing a matching red lingerie set. He noticed the cups were considerable more revealing than yesterday’s purple affair. Donnie was practically still naked, wearing, not panties this time, but just a pair of red boxer briefs, which Donovan never realized accentuated his bulge quite so fiercely.

“So, boys. Here’s the good news and the bad news.” Janine buttoned her shirt as she spoke. “Today is Saturday, which is always the busiest day for the Tiger, and as you know, the casino is swamped this weekend. I need my full attention on the bar for a few hours to make sure everything is ready for tonight when things really pop off.” She tucked her shirt in and cinched her pants, buckling her belt. “Which means I don’t have time to play for a little while.”

Donovan frowned.

“However, that doesn’t mean you boys can’t find something to keep you occupied for the day. Donnie's in charge. I'm sure he can can find all sorts of fun for you two.”

Donnie smiled, resisting the urge to lick his lips as he looked down at Donovan.

“Oh, shoot.” Janine added, “And me promising you could spend today as a butt plug.”

Donnie’s eyes lit up, and Donovan opened his mouth to interrupt the plan she’d just set in motion, but it was too late. Donnie hooked his thumbs in the back of his waistband and spun around, prying them down over, in Janine’s words, his dump truck ass.

“Now there’s an idea.” Janine grinned as Donnie backed his ass up, cupping his cheeks to spread them and sitting on the sink, giving Donovan a perfect view straight between them. Janine leaned in and whispered. “You get to try a firmer mattress after all. Go on, in you go.”

Donovan looked at Donnie’s butt as the giant shifted expectantly. He did admit last night that it was…quite enticing, but to just climb into it… his legs refused to move.

Janine clucked her tongue. “Oh, Donnie. He’s shy. Why don’t you give him a hand?”

“Wait-” Donovan held up his arms, but Donnie’s hand was already behind him, pinching him between two fingers, and lifting the tiny man forward. Donovan tried to hold onto of the fingers as he was pressed between Donnie’s cheeks, but first one pulled away, and then as he was nicely wedged and completely suspended by ass alone, so did the other.

He turned back to see his reflection in the mirror, tucked as deep as he could be. Janine’s reflection blew him a kiss. “See you tonight, my little boytoy.”

The last thing he saw after that was Donnie bouncing off the sink and his cheeks clapping in around him. Donnie pulled up his underwear, and Janine gave him a firm spank, holding on and giving it a shake for good measure. “Unf. Have fun today, you two…”